gay bar | markhyuck

Por kittyeomu

❝ i didn't know you're the type of person who goes here in this kind of places mister president ❞ ... Más

[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
special chapter
50k!!! + 1 year special

1 year special

2.4K 91 18
Por kittyeomu

"tell me, why is renjun crying again?"

the thirty one year old donghyuck burst into laughter while having his phone on his ears. he's currently having a phone conversation with his bestfriend, jaemin.

jaemin on the other hand let out a deep sigh before answering him, "he said he's already going to be a grandpapa" and this made the tan male laughed even more, "you better had that on video jaem" he said wiping the small tears that formed below his eyes.

"you know he's going to kill us" jaemin chuckled, "anyways aren't you going to hansol hyung's parlor later?"

remembering that plan, the male immediately looked at the wall clock in front of him. he sent their pomeranian dog, mackie, during the morning for his monthly grooming. he pursed his lips at the thought of driving himself again to the place because mark is not home. the canadian is busy helping out at his former school for their high school reunion which will be held later in the evening. it's already past three o'clock so he decided to end the phone call with jaemin.

"yes, i gotta go though, i still need to prepare for our reunion later after picking mackie up"

"ok,  i guess she already has her babies born" jaemin spoke on the other line referring to their samoyed dog which was scheduled to give birth today. donghyuck only answered with a 'oh' before ending the call.

"can't believe it's already been years since I graduated high school and now I'm married to my former council president" the tan smiled before heading out to pick up mackie.

"kun hyung, hi" he greeted a man in his middle thirties sitting in the counter. kun flashed a small smile after seeing the younger in front of him, "hi donghyuck, here to pick up mackie?"

the tan male nodded and roamed his eyes around the entire place, "where's hansol hyung though?"

"upstairs, waking up solar" kun answered as he rose in his chair and headed towards where mackie was caged. donghyuck then followed him and giggled after watching his pet getting up and wagging his tail.

"my handsome baby!" mackie wiggled when his owner picked him up. the pomeranian barked at the sight of him which made donghyuck smile and give him a tight hug.

kun leaned on a wall with his arms folded together while wearing a smile, "you know when lucy was transferred to the clinic earlier because she's about to give birth, mackie's barks were echoing in the entire place" donghyuck's eyes softened as he looked at the dog in his arms upon hearing the older. mackie and lucy are basically the best of friends alongside with flash. it's like flash, the doberman dog, is babysitting two chaotic animals.

"i'm guessing he got worried at lucy, jaemin's dogs and mine are pretty close" the younger stated earning a nod from kun. a few minutes later, hansol descended from the stairs carrying a girl about five years of age. she was cutely rubbing her eyes and was looking upset about being woken up from her nap.

"solar ji!" donghyuck called out and immediately went towards their direction. solar then stared at the man in front of her trying to remember who he is. her small eyes then widened after recalling his uncle, "dokie oppa!"

the three adults glanced at each other before letting out a laugh. hansol and kun's adopted child has no problem in pronouncing donghyuck's name but she finds it hard to memorize so she invented a two syllable nickname for him. the tan male doesn't mind it though as long as she's comfortable with him.

"hello solar, did your mean dad interrupted your sleep?" he softly asked.

"my dad is not mean though" she pouted and hansol threw a smirk towards him and the younger laughed it off.

"okay, okay he's not mean" he then pinched her cheeks using his free hand. mackie squirmed in his grip trying to get close to solar. the little girl noticed this and pointed a finger at the dog, "a small doggo!" she squealed.

"angel, do you want to see lucy's babies?" kun asked from behind. solar made grabby hands towards hher papa wanting him to carry her too. hansol handed her to his husband and swiftly pecked on his forehead.

"a baby carrying a baby" he commented making the chinese blush. donghyuck only giggled and bid goodbye to the family. he wanted to check on lucy's babies too but he still needs to prepare for their reunion later. after getting out of the salon, he rushed to his car with mackie and drove back to their house.

they said that high school life is one of the most memorable time of being a student. donghyuck kinds of agree to this as he entered the gates of his school. moments flashed back into his mind as he slowly drove past to the places he and his friends used to be at inside the campus. he passed by the mini garden and chuckled at the memory of him and mark, "i used to be so sassy back then"

when they became college nothing really thrilling happened in his life, well cramming in his deadlines and exams happened, if you can call that a thrilling experience. it's so thrill that he barely got a wink of sleep during his senior days. If high school is the time for discovering yourself more and having fun then college is the exact opposite. he started to get serious with his studies and the things around him cause if he won't then it will greatly affect his future and he doesn't want to also affect mark.

their relationship during college was pretty much the chill type though their love for each other is still wild. maybe it's because they're slowly realizing that they need to start maturing for the sake of surviving the real world. this also happened to his friends. when you slowly mature, you start to appreciate even the smallest things and moments you share with someone you love.

donghyuck parked his car and got off. he leaned to the side mirror to check his face and slightly fixed his hair before heading towards the school gymnasium where the event will be held. along the way he met some of his batch mates and exchanged greetings with each other.

he also saw familiar faces from mark's batch. the reunion was supposed to be only attended by his batch but for some reason the other class joined in. he still needs to ask mark about the reason when he finds him.

and speaking of mark's batch mates, donghyuck squinted his eyes after finding someone who's talking with other people familiar. this person seemed to notice the his presence and looked towards his direction. donghyuck's eyes widened after seeing the man waving at him.

"yo, it's been years donghyuck"

"i can say the same to you luke" he smiled at him. yes, the man is luke, lucas's brother and the asshole that mark punched back then. looking at him now, donghyuck finds him totally different from the jerk he knew when he was in high school. the man right now already looks matured and respectable.

"by the way this is my wife, seohyun" a woman clung into his arms and gave a warm smile at donghyuck. he remembered the girl, he once saw luke standing in front of an all-girls school talking with her. as far as he recalled this happened when he was on his last year in high school and luke was already in college together with mark.

the tan thought at first that the boy didn't change and continued to play with people but he did not expect for him to end up together with seohyun. he secretly smiled at the thought and excused himself after having some small talk with the couple.

donghyuck stepped inside the gymnasium and was awed upon the sight of a well decorated venue. he looked around and immediately saw xiaojun talking with the dj, "xiaojun!"

xiaojun rose his head up to see who called his name and when he saw the male, his face brightened up, "oh my god donghyuck! how are you?"

"better than ever" he replied, "how about you though? I heard that hendery was appointed as president in his company"

xiaojun nodded a pround smile plastered on his face, "i'm doing well too and so as yangyang and hendery, hendey worked his ass off at that place so i'm happy his efforts paid off by finally having that title"

"we all should go on a vacation in the future, me and mark and our family are planning on going to greece but we're both still busy with work" donghyuck uttered.

"sure hyuck, just give us a call, i miss hanging out with you guys"

"sir xiaojun!" the two of them turned their heads to the side and saw the dj calling for the chinese.

"be right there! i still need to talk with them donghyuck i need to go" xiaojun apologetically faced the younger, "it's fine and do you know where mark is?"

"i think he's at the student council's office, i'm planning on heading towards there later after i finalize everything with the crew in charge"

donghyuck felt sorry for the man since he already looked so stressed out. it reminded him when xiaojun was the vice president, he was also stressed out with the responsibilities back then, "you should rest after xiaojun, anyways thanks!" he waved.

"i better be not see you two making out in the office bitch! the last time was traumatizing!" the chinese yelled and donghyuck only replied with a loud laugh.

"mark?" standing in front of the door, donghyuck knocked before twisting the doorknob to go inside. the cold air greeted him as he stepped in and immediately saw his husband reading some papers at the end of the long table. he felt nostalgic looking at mark sitting at the other side of the room. this similar scene happened when mark called him to the council office because of the rules that he broke back then.

"sunshine, you're here?" mark placed down the papers he's holding and smiled after seeing him.

"no, you're just hallucinating, i am a ghost in this office" donghyuck rolled his eyes at mark for asking what's obvious. the canadian stood up and went to him. meanwhile donghyuck noticed that mark's necktie was already loosened up so he sighed.

"you should always wear your necktie right mr. lee" he scolded and reached to fix his husband's attire. mark only pouted and combed his hair using his hands.

"i'm really tired right now sunshine, i need to recharge" mark's voice became little as he rested his head on donghyuck's shoulder. he pulled the tan towards the edge of the table. donghyuck only chuckled when mark sat at the furniture still having his head at the side of his neck.

"and you call this recharging?" donghyuck smiled as he intertwined their hands. mark only hummed in response while the younger used his free hand to massage his husband's nape. after a few minutes mark lifted his head and lovingly gazed at his partner.

"i need a kith, sunshine" once again he rolled his eyes at the sight of the older trying to act cute and being clingy.

"you look like an idiot mark, stop it" donghyuck jokingly commented earning a frown from the other. mark only grinned when donghyuck pecked his cheeks, "what about here?" he pointed at his lips making the tan flick his forehead.

"xiaojun will kill me if he saw us doing some nasty things in here"

"but i never said that we're going to do some nasty things though but since you brought that up-" donghyuck furiously blushed and instantly covered his mouth. mark cackled in laughter slowly removing donghyuck's hands from his hands.

ever since they stepped in college mark had notice that donghyuck became easily flustered and shy whenever they do intimate stuff or him making dirty jokes. he isn't as confident as before but mark still loves him. he actually finds this change of donghyuck cute and wanted to tease him more.

silence then filled the entire room with the couple just enjoying each other's company. the younger pulled the latter into a hug and whispered, "thank you for working hard love" before placing a kiss on mark's head.

mark on the other hand smiled and snuggled into him, "i want a reward hyuckie" he mumbled his hands slowly making its way inside donghyuck's shirt. the heat of the canadian's palms touched donghyuck's cold skin which startled him. before he could even open his mouth to react, the door swung open revealing a stressed xiaojun.

"yeah do that later when you get home you idiots" xiaojun folded his arms together eyeing the two in disgust. donghyuck with a flustered face coughed and slapped mark's hands. mark only smirked, pulling out his hand to wave at the man.

"hi xiaojun what's up?"

"shut up mark anyways the event is starting in thirty minutes, you two should go ahead" both of them nodded and started cleaning up. donghyuck watched mark arrange the papers and waited for him to finish.

"let's go sunshine" he spoke his steps heading towards the door. donghyuck followed him and smiled at xiaojun as he went out the door.

the two decided to have a slow walk to the gymnasium to enjoy the views in the school. they passed by at familiar places such as the cafeteria and the garden where they made many memories. donghyuck and mark exchanged conversations about the places they loved inside the campus and stopped when they reached the entrance of the gym.

"hey sunshine" mark called out all of a sudden.

"yes?"

mark looked up at the night sky full of stars and then held donghyuck's hands as he tilted his head to the side to see his lover's confused face.

"i want to spend the rest of my life with you"

donghyuck chuckled, "i also want to that's why we got married?"

"i love you lee donghyuck"

"lee minhyung you know i love you too"

mark grinned at his reply, "even if my hair turns white and i'll grow wrinkles on my face?"

the tan laughed at his words and let out his biggest smile, "even if you become bald and starts walking with cane because of back pains"

"that rhymed though, but what about if i-" he went on again but was immediately cut off by donghyuck's peck, "the event is starting mark, we should go in already" he said with a smile.

"but if i!" and before he could finish his words again he was dragged by the tan male inside.

"let's go love or else they'll finish all the food!" 

[🌈]

and that wraps up the whole story for gay bar!!!! this chapter is almost a month late lmao since im still busy with schools(and a little lazy to write:3) anyways hyuck said food matters>< once again i want to thank you all for supporting this story!! 

stay safe everyone! see you in my future ff's!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

24.5K 645 21
In which, Mark has a wet dream about his best friend, Donghyuck, and struggles to cope with his newly developed feelings. *Please be warned, there ar...
473K 20.8K 32
ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʜɪᴍ ɴᴇᴇᴅʏ, ʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴄɪᴘʀᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇ ʜɪs ʜᴜɢs. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʜᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ? ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ʜᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏ...
207K 6.9K 44
|| you're mine and only mine || -o- MARKHYUCK -o- College au #4 - Markhyuck #3 - Nomin #2 - haechanlee -everything in this fanfiction is just for PUR...
87K 4.9K 18
ᴍᴀʀᴋs ᴇɴᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴏɴ ʏᴜᴛᴀ ᴀɴᴅ sɪᴄʜᴇɴɢ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢᴇᴛs ʜɪᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ↳sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ: 12. 05. 19 ↳ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ: 03. 07. 19