The Neighbor- A Dolan Twins F...

By notypedolann

This is a story about how a girl named Amanda moves into New Jersey. She has a hard time fitting in. Everyone... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 16

3.7K 98 26
By notypedolann

Gradually my eyes opened. It was pitch dark outside. I looked up at the sky to see big and bright shining stars.

"Ethan, baby, wake up." I whispered poking his arm.

His eyes slowly opened. "What time is it?" He asks.

I look at my phone. "9:02. We have to get home. Our parents are probably worried sick." I said sitting up.

"Ok fine." He said.

We both stood up and grabbed our pennyboards. We held hands and walked back to our houses.

"Amanda?" Ethan asked looking down at my eyes as we were walking down the street.

"Yeah?" I responded.

He stopped me in the middle of my street and took my one hand and held it in his. He looked in my eyes. "I really don't know how to put this in words."

"What? Is everything ok?" I asked confused.

"You mean the whole entire world to me Amanda." He said.

"Aww Ethan. I love you so much." I said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Please never leave me." He whispers.

"Trust me, I would never." I said smiling. "Come on, we gotta get back to our houses."

We then continued to walk back. When we reached our houses, I gave Ethan a kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow. I love you."

"I love you too." He said as we walked to our separate ways.

When I walked into my house my mom was in the kitchen.

"Hey Mom..." I said.

"Where have you been?" She asked very seriously.

"I was at the park with Ethan and we fell asleep on the bench." I said.

"You didn't text me or anything. I am very disappointed." She stated.

"Well I can't text you when I'm asleep mom.." I added.

"Amanda go to bed." She said.

I went upstairs and I texted Ethan.

Me: Well my mom is pissed
Ethan: Same..
Me: Well I will make sure my parents won't stop us from seeing eachother.
Ethan: Ok. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight Amanda :)
Me: Goodnight <3

After I texted Ethan I changed into a sweatshirt and sweatpants. Then I went to the bathroom and took off my makeup. I then went back to my room, and fell asleep, hoping tomorrow would be different.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 55 22
Hayden Monroe is forced to move across the country to please her family and she's expected to be okay with it. She's expected to be alright with leav...
51.9K 1K 31
Betty Tolbert has just moved to New Jersey. On her first day of school, she meets Ethan Dolan and they slowly become best friends. However when she m...
286 39 14
Britt has just moved to New Jersey for her mom's new job. She has to start all over. Get a new house, new school, and new friends.
11.2K 221 28
A Grayson Dolan/Dolan twins fan fiction. A girl named Alexandria Miller moved to New Jersey from California forcing her to enter her sophomore year n...