Clone Trooper Oneshots

By FandomTrashBin69

If you're reading this, then you must also love the clones in CW and TBB. Well, I have no more words, so enjo... More

A/n
Crosshair/Saviour
Rex/Trifle
Clones/Sister
Wolffe/Separate Ways
The Bad Batch/Newcomers
Hunter/Love Me Like You Do
Hardcase/Laughter
Fives&Echo/Breaking the Habit
Rex/Recruit
Fives/Fix You
Rex/Father
501st/SisterPt2
Hound/Let Her Go
Jesse/Gaming
Fives/Shut Up And Dance
Rex/Sober
Crosshair/Venereal~
Cody/Sick
Jesse/Focus
Rex/Mermen
The Bad Batch/Growth
Howzer/Worthful
Echo/Date
Kix/Rescued
Tech/Looks
Requested Art
Fives/The Last Night
Skell/Confidence
Fox/Fight
Boil&Waxer/Care
Delta Squad/Saving
Wrecker/Are You Bored Yet?
Hevy/Tiredness
Jesse/Smile For Me
Gregor/One Plus One Equals...Three?
501st/Emotional Support Civie
Fox/If It Isn't the Troublemaker
Thorn/The Kill
Cody/Friendship Bracelets
Various Clones/Druken Singing
Boba Fett/Famously Yours
Hardcase/Halo
Echo/I'll Take Care of You
Kix/A Little Bit Off
Crosshair/Love of My Life

Rex/Valentine's Day Special

781 13 30
By FandomTrashBin69

It's time for the day of love *sobs in lonely*

Modern AU

(N/n) = nickname
__________________________________________________

You groaned as you rolled over and turned off your loud alarm clock. You turned back over to get some more sleep until a sound was heard from your phone.

"Five more minutes...." You grumbled tiredly.

You weren't even given ten seconds until it went off again. You grumbled profanities under your breath as you turned over to see who was messaging you this early. You grabbed your phone and tiredly viewed the instant message you received. It was an anonymous message but obviously it was someone who could command others.

"Today's a special day, take the day off." You read aloud.

'I don't know what's so special about today but whatever. Might as well enjoy the day off.' You thought as you put down your phone.

You sat up and rubbed your eyes then stretched your arms, hearing a satisfying pop. You grabbed your phone and sent a message to your friends saying you had the day off. You stood up from your bed and walked over to your closet to pick an outfit for the day. You decided on an oversized sweater and a pair of fitting jeans. As you grabbed a pair of socks and shoes, your phone went off. You went over to your bed, placing your socks and shoes down in the process and checked your phone.

👑 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫𝔰 👑

Vera: yasss, girl! we should totally hang out today!

Amelia: hell yeah! we can so get prettied up for today 😌💅

Myla: fuck yeah, we can scope out the hot dudes 😎

You laughed lightly at the texts you received before sending one yourself.

You: Myla, the only hot dudes we'll be scoping out r the ones from the Republic Army, and they're my co-workers

Myla: it's true tho! especially that Commander Cody, hot af 🥵

Vera: i agree, Commander Wolffe with that scar is very sexy 😌👌

You: y'all some freaky mfs, how did i even become friends with u guys?

Myla: simple, we adopted u freshman year

You: but y tho?

Myla: y not?

You: valid point

Vera: anyways, what about u, (n/n)? there's gotta be someone u have eyes for

Amelia: i bet it's that Captain Rex 🤭

You blushed at Amelia's guess, questioning how she guessed right.

You: tf, no it ain't!

Amelia: yes it is! i can feel you blushing on your side of the phone!

You: shut up

Vera: Amelia, stop, i catch you daydreaming about Commander Bly

Amelia: uh- no i don't

Myla: ooh, called out!

You: pfft, lol, i love you guys so much

Vera: as u should

You: let's meet at Dex's Diner at 10:30, yeah?

Amelia: sounds great! 👍

Vera: that's a good time for me

Myla: alright, that's fine ☺

You: okay, see ya then!

Amelia: yeah, see ya then 👋

Myla: alrighty, meet ya there

Vera: omw now

You didn't bother trying to stop her knowing full well that she's already out of her apartment. You set your phone down and looked at your clock then widened your eyes.

'Damn, 9:47 already? I woke up an hour and a half ago.' You thought.

You put on your socks and shoes, grabbed your phone, keys, and bag, and walked out of your apartment.

┏━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┓
𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
┗━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┛

You stepped into Dex's Diner and saw your friends sitting in a nearby booth. You walked over to them and sat down next to Myla.

"Hey, girls!" You greeted with a smile.

"Hey, (N/n)!" They said in unison.

"Didn't we agree to meet here at 10:30, not fifteen minutes early?"

"At least we're all here, right?" Myla asked.

"Heh, I guess so."

Vera gave you a spare menu and you looked it over.

"Soooo..." Vera started. "Do you gals have a date for tonight?"

You looked at her skeptically as Myla and Amelia nodded their heads.

"Why, what's tonight?" You asked suspiciously.

"You don't know?" Vera asked surprised.

"Uh, no."

"There's going to be a fancy dinner tonight at the Bistro Vendôme, an expensive French restaurant."

"But why today of all days?"

"Girl, did you seriously forget that it's Valentines Day today?" Myla asked.

You widened your eyes in realization upon hearing what Myla said.

"That's today?" You asked.

"We've been planning this day for two weeks and you completely forgot about it." Amelia said.

"Hey, I was so caught up with work, I didn't have time to even think about this."

"But anyways, do you have a date, (Y/n)?" Vera asked. "The rest of us do."

You quickly averted your eyes and responded.

"No." You said, feeling bad.

"How about you ask that Captain Rex you're crushing on." Amelia teased.

"What, no! Besides, I'm pretty sure he already has a date to go with him."

"Uh huh, right. Let me just ask my sister."

Amelia then pulled out her phone and texted her sister to see if Rex didn't have someone to got with.

"How would your sister know if he's available or not?" You asked.

"She's married to General Skywalker, and if he knows, she knows." Amelia answered.

"I guess that makes sense."

A ding was heard from her phone and she looked to see a message from her sister.

"She said that he doesn't have someone to go with and asked why." Amelia looked at you, "do you have a dress?"

"No, I don't." You answered.

She then looked back down at her phone and typed something and sent it to her sister. In an instant, her phone went off again and Amelia looked at it then smiled.

"C'mon, (N/n), we're getting you a dress!" Amelia said and stood up.

She grabbed your hand and started to lead you out of the diner, leaving the other two alone.

"Can't wait to see you two at the dinner!" Vera called out.

"Be sure to look fabulous!" Myla shouted.

"Oh, we will!" Amelia called back.

You laughed a little as Amelia brought you back to her place.

┏━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┓
𝐀𝐭 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
┗━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┛

After you were through the front door, Amelia closed it and lead you to her sisters room. You two stopped in front of it and she knocked on the door, waiting for a response.

"Come in!" said the person in the room.

Amelia slowly opened the door and you saw Padmé sitting at her vanity table.

"Sis, (Y/n) needs a dress for tonight." Amelia spoke. "She's going with Rex."

You didn't bother saying anything cause you knew you would end up going somehow. Padmé perked up hearing that you were going with Rex.

"I have the perfect dress for you." She says to you and stands up, walking to her closet.

She shuffles through it before pulling out a beautiful light blue dress resembling a phoenix.

You marvelled at the sight and wondered how much it was, assuming it was expensive.

"When does the event start?" You asked out of the blue.

"Oh, uh, it starts at 5 I think, does it?" Amelia said, unsure.

"Mhm, yes, it starts at 5." Padmé says, confirming your friends uncertainty.

"Alright, well, we have plenty of time to style your hair and makeup to match the dress, (N/n)."

You and Amelia spent the next few hours finding the right hairstyle for you and what designs you could use for makeup.

┏━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┓
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
┗━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┛
(Last timeskip, I swear)

It was currently a quarter till 5 and Amelia was doing finishing touches on your hair.

"Almost done...." She said and put in another hair clip. "There! How does it look?"

(It can be any color you like)

You thought it was pretty before turning to your friend, who was waiting expectantly.

"It's really nice, I love it!" You exclaimed.

"I knew you would love it! Now come on, our ride is waiting for us!" She exclaimed and grabbed your hand.

You slightly stumbled in the heels you wore but managed to keep yourself perfectly balanced(as all things should be, lmao). You two were out the front door and saw that there was a limo waiting for you two.

"How did you afford this?" You asked in surprise as you two neared the vehicle.

"Oh, it's not mine, it's Vera's." Amelia said before opening the door.

She let you in first before sitting inside next to you and saw Vera and Myla.

"Ooh, that's a very pretty dress, (N/n)!" Myla complimented.

"Thanks, so is yours!" You said.

"Alright, driver? To the Bistro Vendôme!" Vera cheered.

You and your other two friends cheered along with her before the vehicle started moving to the requested location. On the way there, you and your friends talked about who your dates were and wondered how they would look when you got there.

"So, Rex is my date and yours is Cody?" You asked Myla.

"Yep. Vera's date is Wolffe and Amelia's date is Bly." Myla said and nodded.

You looked at each of their dresses and realized that the color corresponds with whoever their date was. That's probably why yours was blue.

"I just hope that he's there when we arrive." You said, subtly mentioning Rex.

"Oh, he'll be there. Cody is his brother and best friend, and I'm pretty sure Cody made him go." Myla answered.

"He has no idea who I am, does he?"

"He has no clue that you are his date. He was only told that someone was willing to go with him."

"Great, I hope this ends well." You mumbled.

Just as you finishes your sentence, the vehicle stopped and you looked out the tinted window to see the fancy restaurant. The driver got out and opened the side door, letting you and your friends out of the limo. You saw people standing outside of the building as if they were waiting for someone. One of your friends looked around for a moment and perked up at seeing someone she recognized.

"They're over there, girls! Let's go!" Vera exclaimed.

You, Amelia, and Myla all followed Vera over to a small group of men that looked very handsome. The one with the blonde buzz cut stood out to you, however, and you blushed.

"Ah, we were wondering when you ladies would show up." said the one with a scar over his eye.

He then grabbed Vera's hand and pressed a kiss to her knuckles. Myla gained your attention by grabbing ahold of your hand, turning you to meet two others.

"(Y/n, this is Rex," she introduced you to the one with the blonde buzz cut. "Rex, this is (Y/n)."

You looked up at him and blushed more seeing that he is extremely handsome as he gently grabbed your hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, (Y/n)." He said before kissing your hand.

You smiled widely at his manners and thought that this dinner might not be so bad after all.

"Alright, y'all, let's go and eat." You heard Amelia say.

"Shall we?" Rex said and offered his arm.

You accepted and looped your arm around his before following the others inside.

┏━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┓
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭
┗━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┛
(Nvm, this is the last one, sorry😓)

You laughed at something Rex said while waiting for your ride with your friends.

"I really enjoyed the time we spent to know each other." You said and smiled.

"I did, too." Rex agreed.

An awkward silence fell over you two as either of you thought of something to say. Just as you were about to say something, the limo you arrived in pulled up and you saw your friends saying goodbye to their dates.

"So, uh, I guess this is goodbye." You said sadly.

"I guess it is." Rex said, also sad.

"(Y/n), ya comin'?" You heard Myla shout.

You looked up at him with a sincere look before giving a soft smile.

"I have to go." You said before turning around.

"Wait." Rex said, stopping you.

You turned back around curiously and looked up into his eyes. He brought up a hand and gently held your face as he stared into your eyes. He slowly leaned forward and you closed your eyes as you felt his lips on yours. You kissed back and placed a hand over his before he pulled back, taking deep breaths. You two got lost in each other's eyes and you blushed furiously before looking away. He laughed lightly at this before making you look back at him.

"How about we go out tomorrow." He suggested.

"Yes, I'd love to!" You accepted instantly.

"Let's have dinner then go see a movie, yeah?"

"Alright, I'll meet you at Dex's at 6, does that sound good?"

"Sounds perfect. I'll see you then, mesh'la." He pressed one last kiss on your hand before letting go.

You blushed more, if possible. "Yeah, I'll see you then."

You turned and walked over to the open door of the limo that was waiting for you. Before getting inside, you glanced back at Rex and waved as you smiled. He waved back and you got inside the limo, closing the door. You leaned back in your seat and sighed happily as the vehicle started to move.

"(Y/n), what happened?" Vera asked.

"Me and Rex are going on a date tomorrow." You said and smiled.

Your friends gushed in excitement and asked you to, as they put it, spill the tea. You explained that you were just going to have dinner and go see a movie.

Although, you thought you weren't going to enjoy today, that changed when your friends made you go and that your date was Captain Rex. You were so glad you went with your friends because you wouldn't be going out tomorrow if you didn't.
_______________________________________________________

Yo, what's good?

Sorry if there wasn't much Valentines Day incorporated in the oneshot but I hope you liked it

Happy Valentines Day, y'all!
😘😘😘

I hope you have an amazing day/afternoon/evening/night!

I love you all!
{\__/}
( • . •)
/ >❤️ want this?

{\__/}
( • - •)
/>❤️ here
❤️🧡 you
❤️🧡💛 go
❤️🧡💛💚 you
❤️🧡💛💚💙 can
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 have
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💗 it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.1K 20
Her name is Noble.. That's what many have called her for years. With a tragic past that cost the lives of her brothers, turned this clone into a medi...
166K 3.6K 69
Since the bad batch came to the clone wars franchise I decided to make a little prefrence about them. Disclaimer: I do now own these characters.
8.2K 286 28
A survivor of the Great Purge, Sheera Loran finds herself alone on a remote planet. After years of solitary living under the Empire's radar, she enco...
17K 338 20
Just a bunch of bad batch one shots cause I love them to bits. After reading so many I decided that I wanted to tackle writing some. So get ready for...