Hit me baby one more time (Da...

By JackMtthw

What starts out as an 'accident' soon becomes so much more. ~ Macie Taylor has been moving around her entire... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 59

513 44 31
By JackMtthw

DANNYS POV

My hand moves to her cheek, softly cupping her pretty face. Is this actually happening? She stands up taller and presses her mouth to mine. My entire body gets the greatest feeling of relief as her tongue brushes across my bottom lip. I love her so much.

~

MACIES POV

Danny's hand holds my cheek and before I know it, I connect my mouth with his. The same fireworks from the last time we kissed are still as vivid and real as ever. I don't know what ever made me think I could live without this boy?

"I love you Mace." He whispers into my mouth. I don't even feel the need to hesitate before saying the words back.

"I love you Danny." I back up and fall back onto the bed so he's lying on top of me. He removes his mouth from mine and makes his way down to my collar bone, kissing every second. I feel his teeth nip at the skin and moan softly. "Danny..." He stands up quickly, leaving me desperate for his touch. "What're you doing?"

"Hold on..." Danny hurriedly rummages through the small drawer in my nightstand. "Ah-hah!" He exclaims, pulling out a small silver packet.

"Turn off the light." I tell him, pulling his shirt off my body. He does so and quickly returns to the bed. He helps me to remove my shorts and does the same with his. I can't help the soft moan that escapes my lips when he makes contact. His careful hands are perched at my sides, my nails digging into his back.

"I never want to lose you again Mace." Danny whispers between kisses.

"You won't." I reply, dragging my nails down his spine. I realize now why for the past few months I've felt so lost, so confused. It's because I didn't have Danny here with me like the way things are supposed to be. I was missing one of the most important pieces to my puzzle. The boy of my dreams.

Danny rolls off of me and lays by my side, both of us sweating and out of breath. He disposes of the rubber in the garbage can next to my bed and turns back, planting a kiss on my forehead. I rest my head on his chest and smile as he draws soft circles with his finger on my lower back. This is how things were always supposed to be.

"So, you wanna tell me what happened between you and that motherfucker?"

"You mean Drew?" I laugh.

"Ya, same thing."

"Well, he tried to have sex with me and then he got really pissed, so I left."

"That means I can break his fucking face, right?"

"Nah, leave him out of this. He doesn't matter anymore." I move my hand across Danny's stomach and hug him close.

"Wait, just to clarify, you said no, correct?"

"Of course I said no. Danny you're the only person I've ever, you know..."

"Actually?" He asks. I shouldn't have told him that, now I sound dumb.

"I shouldn't have said that." I lift my head and look at him worriedly.

"No, that's really cute. Me too. I mean... You too. I..."

"Just shut up and kiss me." I giggle, leaning down to him. I don't know at what point I fall asleep, but I do know that I couldn't be happier than where I am, in Danny's arms.

...

I wake up from the bright light pooling in through my window and the obnoxious sound of birds that won't shut up. The memories of last night flood my mind and I roll over to find the bed empty. I plug in my phone that I never charged last night and pull on Danny's tee shirt, then knock on the closed bathroom door, hoping he's in there.

"Danny?" I ask after knocking three times with no answer. The door creaks slightly as I push it open to reveal that he's not there. Did he leave after I fell asleep? After everything that happened last night? I pull on some bottoms and look around the room. All his clothes are gone, except the sweater that he lent me. My phone buzzes, telling me that it's on and I dash over to check it. Maybe he texted me?

From: Teala💅
How'd the date go?

Macie?

You there?

*Missed call from Teala💅*

There's a few twitter notifications along with the texts, but nothing from Danny. I sigh and call Teala back to fill her in.

"Hello?" She answers. The faint sound of cars sounds is in the background and I check the time to see that's it's almost noon.

"Are you driving right now?"

"No, I'm just out for a run. Hey so, what happened?" She laughs.

"We went out for dinner and everything was going really well until we went back to his place and he tried to get me to have sex with him. He got really mad when I said no, so I left and ran into Danny... Well actually it was the other way around, and-"

"Wait like, he hit you with his car? Again?"

"Ya, but anyways," She laughs again while I talk. "He offered to drive me home, but then ran out of gas, so he walked my home instead."

"Wasn't it raining last night?"

"Ya and all I had was heels, so I was walking barefoot, then he was all like 'I can carry you home' so I was like 'k'. When we arrived I told him he could stay over 'cause it was dark out and, you know, things went pretty well,"

"You hooked up."

"Besides the point..." Both of us laugh. "I woke up this morning and he's gone."

"Are you sure he's gone? Like he's not just downstairs?"

"I don't know, I'll go check." I open my bedroom door and run downstairs. "Danny?" I call out, only to be answered by silence. "No, he's not here." I pout and go sit on the couch. What happened to 'I never want to lose you again'?

"What the hell? You can't just leave after something like that?"

"I know right?! Well anyways, my love life is as fucked up as can be, how's yours going?"

"Pretty swell actually. Paul's really easy to get along with and he brings me chocolate a lot, so that fun."

"Aw, that's so cute! I wish Danny would do things like that."

"Wait, so are you guys like, back together?"

"I don't know. Not really. We haven't talked about it yet, but that's probably because he's not even here to talk about it." I huff and turn my body so that my head is hanging off the couch with my legs resting on the back.

"Ya... That's a really assholey move on his part."

"I swear if he's doesn't have a really fucking good excuse as to why he left, I'm actually gonna be so done with him."

"And then I can rip his balls off."

"Ya go ahead. If Garret doesn't kill him first."

"Yay, I'm excited!"

"I-" The front door swings open and my heart beats out of my chest hoping that it's Danny. I jump up from the couch and am disappointed to see Garret and Sam walking in, mouths connected. "Ah! Stop with the mouth fucking!" They quickly pull apart and Garret smirks at me while Sam hides her embarrassed expression in Garret's chest.

"It's now even past noon yet, what the fuck are you doing up?" He teases. "And besides, you shouldn't be the one talking after last night."

"What are you talking about?" I try to act casual. Teala's laughing so hard from the other end and I turn down the volume so Garret can't hear her.

"You and Danny."

"Wait, you guys are back together?" Sam lifts her head and look at me with an 'aw' expression on her face.

"Nah, they're just fuck buddies." Garret kicks off his shoes and grabs Sammy's hand.

"Garret!" I yell. He smiles innocently at me and I stick my tongue out.

"We're gonna be upstairs. I don't care if you need anything, leave me alone." Garret mumbles quickly as he pulls Sam out of the living room. I return the phone to my ear and listen to Teala still giggling.

"Like I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted... Hold on." I tell Tea as I get up to answer the door for whoever just rang the bell. I turn the lock and pull open the heavy door.

"I brought your shoes." Danny's shy, smiling face appears in front of me.

"Danny!" I eagerly step forward and wrap my arms around his neck. He hugs me back and kisses the top of my head. "I thought you left."

"I just went to get my car. I'd never leave you Mace."

"AWWW!" Teala squeals loudly through the speaker.

"Oh shit." I laugh and bring the phone back to my ear. Danny's keeps his arms around me, causing my smile to widen.

"You guys are so cute!"

"I gotta go. Talk to you later Tea. Come inside." I tell Danny.

"Inside the house, or inside you?" Teala mocks.

"OH MY GOD TEALA!" I screech.

"Don't get pregnant, bye!" She ends the call and I shove my phone in my pocket while laughing.

"What were you guys talking about?!" Danny's looks confused, yet humored.

"Uh, nothing." I sit down on the couch. Danny sits down next to me and lifts me up, setting me down in his lap.

"Oh, I brought these. Happy Easter." He pulls out a pack of mini eggs from his pocket. I totally forgot that it was Easter. He opens the bag and grabs one, holding it up in front of me. I open my mouth for him to feed it to me, but he pulls it away.

"Uh-uh. Kiss me first." I roll my eyes at him before grabbing his face in my hands and pecking his lips. He puts the chocolate in my mouth and eats one himself. I reach for the bag, but he holds it out of my reach. "You have to kiss me again if you want another one."

"Or nah."

"Fine. Then you can have another one in exchange for your soul." I giggle and bring his mouth to mine again, tangling my fingers in his hair. He brings his arms around my back and runs his tongue across my lip. Before things go any further I reach behind me and grab the bag out of his hand.

"Ah-hah!" I stand up and run across the room. Danny frowns at me and holds his arms out.

"I request your return please." He begs, sticking out his bottom lip. I pop another chocolate in my mouth and walk back, sitting down in his lap.

"If you want one you have to kiss me." I mockingly repeat his words, imitating his voice, while holding the bag so he can't grab it.

"No problem." He leans forward and kisses me. I turn around so I'm straddling his lap, deepening the kiss. "Please be mine again." He begs between kisses.

"Yes."

(A/N: Yay they're finally back together!☺️
How do you guys like Danny's blue hair?
Pleeease vote and comment
😁 Thanks!)

15 votes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1.2K 38
Nikki Garner has a secret she's kept from everyone: her best friends, dance team, and family. She meets a boy named Paul Zimmer, who's in a band with...
220 0 23
Katherine's life is anything but normal. She's head over heels for her best friend. But can't have him. And she has to keep someone from falling in l...
1.3K 91 29
((book one)) A girl who's not so average...who thinks she is worthless and isn't ment to be here finds someone who changes her life. Will that someon...