Tea & Cookies

By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

Rose lives with BTS and is dating Jungkook but also very, very close with Taehyung. Both men don't mind shari... More

Get to know Rose
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(smut)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5(Smut)
Chapter 6(Smut)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(Smut)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(smut)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(smut)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(smut)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(smut)
Chapter 45(smut)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52(smut)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58(smut)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(smut)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64(smut)
Chapter 65(smut)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72(smut)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76(smut)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81(smut)
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88(smut)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90(smut)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94(smut)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96(smut)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99(smut)
Chapter 100(smut)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108(smut)
Chapter 109(smut)
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112(smut)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115(Smut)

Chapter 103

52 2 1
By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

⁽ˡᵉᶠᵗᵒᵛᵉʳˢ ⁻ ᵒⁿᵉᵘˢ⁾

"Promise me you won't paint on the walls again Rose." Jin scolded her as she was staring at a blank wall for a prolonged span of time. 

"I wasn't actually thinking about doing that...But I am now..." She grinned. 

"Damn it I should have just kept my mouth closed. Why don't you take your paints with you and go for a walk with a few of the boys? Yoongi looks like he needs some sun." Jin scrambled to find a solution. 

"I don't want to." The kitty responded, walking away to his bedroom. 

"Kitty..." Rose whined, catching his hand. 

"I said no." He growled. 

"It's impolite not to look at the person who is talking to you hyung." Jungkook played into the fun, a smile on his lips. 

"I can't...I know if I look at her, I'm gonna cave." Yoongi groaned. 

He let out a sigh and looked down at Rose who was giving him the biggest puppy dog eyes he'd ever seen. It took everything in him not to fall to his knees before her. 

"F-fine. I'll go with you...But the book worm has to come too." 

"That's fine, my emails will still be here when I get back later." Joonie shrugged his shoulders. 

"Can I go too?" Tae spoke up. 

"I'd love for you to come my love, but I think you should try to get some more sleep just to make sure that you are 100% for the concert tomorrow." Rose gave him an apologetic smile. 

"Alright. Be safe then baby." He nodded and gave her a kiss, then dragged Jungkook with him to the bedroom. 

"Why do I have to sleep too???" Gguk whined as he was pulled into the room. 

Rose sighed contently and smiled at the door for a few seconds too long. 

"Come on sweetheart, they will be here when you come back just like Namjoon's emails." Jin patted her back. 

Rose nodded her head and went to dig around in her art supplies she left in the living room. She decided on watercolor paints since they were already packed into her small travel easel. Loading it all into a small backpack she was ready to go. 

Before they left, Rose made Yoongi stand out on the balcony with his shirt off as she sprayed him down with sunscreen. The kitty was ready to commit murder, but her smile softened him enough to settle for verbal complaints instead. 

⁽ˢᵗʳᶦⁿᵍˢ ⁻ ᵗᵃᵉᵐᶦⁿ⁾

With Namu and Yoongi in toe, Rose wandered down the streets till she got to the bank of a large river. She smiled at everyone she passed by and even paused to play with a few children for a moment. Namjoon chuckled at her antics and Yoongi reluctantly smiled under his mask. 

She would have stayed longer but their bodyguard Seongmin told them they should move along out of main view of people. (A/N: I randomly gave the bodyguard a name lol. I was listening to E'Last and just smooshed together two members names. ˢᵉᵒⁿᵍʸᵉᵒᵖ ᵃⁿᵈ ʳᵒᵐᶦⁿ hehe)

Rose settled on a spot in the grass that was a little bit below the main path that people walked on. She set up a large blanket to sit on while Namjoon wandered a few yards away to sit under a tree with his book. 

Once she was seated comfortably, Yoongi laid his head in her lap and closed his eyes. She pet his hair as she made a little flower crown out of wild daisies before she got to painting. 

Calling over Seongmin, she placed it on his head before he could protest. He sighed and accepted his fate of looking cute as he went back to his post. 

Rose giggled and gently moved Yoongi so she could go pester Namjoon. 

"Hyung, I got you a present." She smiled at him, tucking a flower behind his ear. 

"Thank you, Rosie." He gave her a genuine smile. 

Joon had a lot of things on his mind at the moment and due to his stress, he hadn't felt reason to smile much. But Rose always found a way to pull him out of his funk, giving him a little bit of light in his times of darkness. 

So, his smile lingered on his face as he watched her go back to the blanket and started to tuck daisies into her own hair. 

Once Yoongi was asleep again, she put a few little braids in his hair and tied them off with flowers as well. She was just in a really good mood that day and wanted to share it with everyone. 

Pulling out her easel, she got started on painting what was in front of her. It was a simpler painting as she was more focused on the fresh smells and the birds. She also got distracted when Namjoon fell asleep, and a stray cat wandered over to sit in his lap. 

Or when Yoongi started to snore, and his hand lightly gripped the skirt of her dress like a child. 

Alas, she finished her painting and set it aside to lay down for a few minutes and enjoy the gentle breeze that was floating by. 

(Credit to original artist)

She woke up a few minutes later in a sweat from a nightmare. Yoongi was startled by her suddenly sitting up and looked at her. 

"Rose, what's wrong?" He placed a hand on her arm. 

"Oh...It's nothing, sorry I woke you." She smiled at him. 

"Bullshit." 

"It was a bad dream...But you shouldn't worry, ok? I get them all the time; I'm used to it." She tried to reassure him. 

"Let's just go back to the hotel alright?" She said, after he just stared at her. 

Yoongi nodded and helped her put away her things. He was upset that she got her bad dreams and even more so because he couldn't do anything about them. He didn't like to show that things affected him, so he put up his facade again. Rose felt him closing himself off but decided not to say anything.

She went over to Namjoon and rubbed his cheek to wake him. He looked down at the cat in his lap with a puzzled stare. 

"Where did you come from?" He asked the cat. 

The cat meowed at him and wandered off. 

"We're gonna head back to the hotel Hyung, Let's go." Rose forced a smile. 

"What's wrong, did something happen when I was asleep?" He asked her as he got to his feet. 

"No, just a bad dream. Don't worry." She fibbed a bit. 

The trio plus Seongmin headed back to the hotel and Jin chuckled at their appearances. 

"Looks like the flower children have returned from their adventure." Hobi giggled. 

"I'm not associating myself with that." Yoongs grumbled. 

"Have you seen yourself?" Jin asked, trying not to laugh. 

"What...?" The kitty whispered, storming over to a mirror. 

"Damn it Rose! What the fuck did you do to me?" He scowled, pulling the flowers out of his hair and cursing under his breath.  

"I thought you looked cute." She shrugged. 

"You always think he looks cute." Namjoon noted. 

"Because he is cute." 

"No I'm not!" Yoongi spat, going off to his room. 

"He's pretty cute." Hobi snorted. 

Rose nodded her head and walked to her room. She took a deep breath and headed in. 

She released the breath she was holding when she looked at her boys. Taehyung was wrapped around Kookie, who looked up from his phone when she came in. 

"Hey woodland fairy." Gguk smiled at her as she came closer. 

"Is he alright?" She asked, crawling into bed and laying on JK's other side. 

"I think so, but are you?" He asked her as he started to pull the little flowers from her hair. 

"I...I had the same dream I usually do about my parents dying...But it wasn't them this time." She whispered into his chest. 

"What? Who then?" 

"Tae." She said quietly as a tear slipped down her face. 

⁽ᵐᵐᵐ ⁻ ᵗʳᵉᵃˢᵘʳᵉ⁾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 30.1K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
1.1M 31.1K 89
>> BTS FAN - FICTION >> Female Kpop soloist under Big Hit Entertainment (HYBE) >> polyamory relationship with all seven BTS members >> Don't bother...
114K 6.3K 87
Aila moved with her boyfriend Erick next door to a group of soulmates that consisted of Seokjin, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoong...
97.7K 3.1K 26
On one drunken night, you find yourself almost sleeping with your best friend... the same best friend that used to date your other friend and is the...