Parallel lives [COMPLETE] [BX...

By DarkAquariuswriter

Three young men of different ages begin to discover love, and all that it entails. Numa, Lucas and Leon have... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 - The End

Chapter 47 - Part II

3 1 0
By DarkAquariuswriter

PART II

#UNWANTED SURPRISES

"Quiet if you don't want me to slice your throat," the deep voice whispered in his ear.

It was night and in those streets there was absolutely no one, not even the police were around at that hour.

"Now you're going to tell me where he is."

Lucas could barely control the tremors of his body, the guy had him immobilized, holding his hands behind his back while he pressed him against the icy wall, the cold and rough cement of it scraped his cheek.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he answered, using his last bit of strength. He was terrified.

"Don't play dumb, " he felt the blade press against the skin of his neck, producing a slight cut.

"I really don't know what you're talking about," he wasn't lying to him, he just hoped he would realize he was telling the truth.

"I don't seem to speak clearly," he pressed the blade hard, sliding it a few centimeters, a thread of warm blood began to slide down the skin, "the coke, where is our stuff?"

"I have no idea, I don't have it..." Lucas was beginning to realize that the situation was just as he had thought, this was a settling of scores.

"And I'm sure you don't know where you cousin is either..." he laughed in a strange way.

"No, I have no idea."

"I guess you need a little push," he removed the blade from his neck to place it on his back, "How is your sister doing?"

Lucas felt a shiver go up his skin. A fear filled him inside, a fear that turned into desperation and rage.

"Leave my sister out of this, you son of a bitch," the guy pulled him away from the wall to slam him hard against it again.

"If our stuff doesn't show up, your little sister is next in the row, you have 24 hours. You better leave the cops out of this."

"Whatever you want, but leave her out of this," Lucas felt that his strength had left him, this had to be a nightmare.

"Too late," whispered the guy before punching him hard in the back causing the young man to fall to the ground and once in that situation he kicked him a few times and ran away.

Lucas lay on the dirty sidewalk, barely able to breathe. There was pain, but it felt everywhere.

The young man rolled on the street until he finally felt the air in his lungs, he slowly searched for his cell phone in his clothes, he could barely move, he found it and desperately began to dial the number, he knew that cell phones were not allowed in the hospital but he prayed that she had it on, the police has given them permission. His mind kept repeating his sister's name. Someone has already attacked few hours ago. This seems to be just the beginning. He felt like crying out loud.

"Hi," she murmured in a weak voice when the young woman answered, she could hear the young woman crying, her heart stopped, "Did something happen?

-No...it was just a...ni...nightmare"

"I'll be right there, I want you to leave that room and go to another one, okay? Go to the nurses' room, just get out of there."

"Okay, are you okay? You barely have a voice."

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'll see you now."

#GROWING UP

Julen literally slammed the door as he entered the house. The apparent silence that enveloped the place was interrupted by a faint whimper and a cry that grew louder as the seconds passed. He was in such a bad mood that even though he knew what was coming he didn't care. His mother appeared like a flash and without a word grabbed him by the ear like when he was little and dragged him to the kitchen-dining room, he heard his stepfather's voice in the distance trying to calm the twins down.

"Where do you think you are going!" she stopped for a few minutes to take a deep breath, she was really angry "You know perfectly well that the twins take a nap at this hour and besides I'd like to know where the hell you've been."

"At a friend's house."

"A friend's? Aha" she added putting one of her hands on her waist "and why didn't you call"

"ran out of battery"

" your friend doesn't have a charger, does she?"

"..."

"Julen, this is not a hotel, you can't just come and go as you please. There are rules to follow and in case you've forgotten you're still underage."

"I'm already 16 years old..." he replied in protest, he was really holding back because he was feeling quite upset, he knew that at any moment he would  explode, "All my friends go out ."

"That's not my problem, those are not my kids. You're allowed to go out on Saturdays, but I don't want you to come back on Sunday at 5 p.m. Either you come back on Sunday morning or you stay home on Saturday and go out again on Sunday. Understood?

"Why? What's the difference? I don't understand."

"The difference is that I'm sick and tired of you doing whatever you want and by the way, the short trips on Fridays have been cut out. Is that clear to you?"

"So I can only go out on Saturdays, that sucks."

"And if it wasn't for your dad, you would be grounded for a month."

"He's not my dad..."

"Julen"

"That guy is not my dad and this is not my family either," he turned around and left the dining room.

He went into his room, locked the door and turned on the music. Someone knocked on the door. Julen heard the knocking: once, twice, three times and finally saw a piece of paper slide under the door so he got up and opened it to let his sister in. He told her a little of what had happened and then went back to one of the horror books he loved so much.

"I got theatrical, little brother..." When he didn't get it, "Juls, Juls, Earth calling Juls, Earth calling Juls, Earth calling Juls," he said.

"What?" he asked evidently annoyed after looking away from the text.

"I'm talking to you, idiot."

"I heard you, you moron, I don't feel like talking."

"That's exactly why I do it."

Julen put down the book and threw himself at her to hit her but his sister escaped just in time. They ran across the 10 square meters of the room jumping over the bed and rolling on the floor until Julen gave chase and they both fell down exhausted.

"I've been thinking that maybe it's time for me to leave home."

That left his sister speechless, letting her hair, which she was about to pick up, fall like a cascade of golden lightning.

"What?"

"Maybe I'll go to Leon's?"

"What? You're crazy. Are you listening to what you're saying? You've known this guy for less than a month..."

"More than a month"

"You're underage"

"Today I had a fight with him, I hate him."

Abril looked at him obviously confused, Julen had no idea what he wanted and she understood him, maybe he had not been the same at that age, but she knew he was in love, and very much so.

"And all because of that asshole, if he hadn't shown up I would still be at his house."

"Wait, does he have another one?," she asked confused.

"No..." he looked her in the eyes for a moment, "Stop looking at me like that," he said, "I'm not going to tell you everything either."

Julien observed that his sister was turning pale, her expression has changed.

"What's wrong with you, Abril?"

"You slept with him, didn't you?"

"..."

"hehe" she laughed nervously "is that if you were with a girl I would be very happy that you had your first time, but with a man. I don't know, it's like you've been raped even though I know it's not like that, isn't it," she looked at him with a questioning expression.

"Of course he didn't rape me..." His cheeks had turned a bright pink, " in anycase, it would have been a mutual assault," he elbowed her so that his sister would relax a little.

"Are you going to tell mom? Don't you think they might find out at some point?"

"I don't know, I think they'll kick me out of the house if they do. They leave me Friday and Sunday with no way out because I didn't call, if I tell them I like men they'll lock me up for life!"

His sister laughed, Julen could be very funny, although it was admirable that he took it so calmly, he was not the typical one who would confess his fears, he took everything with a sense of humor, although she knew that sometimes it was the best thing to do.

"Whatever happens, you can always count on me," his sister told him as she hung on his arm.

Author's note: We finally reached second part of this novel! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 152 23
ITS FINISHED EVERYONE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I HOPE THIS STORY MEANS AS MUCH TO YOU AS IT DOES ME. (Please don't let the first chapter stop you...
1K 74 49
Billionaire. Bad boy. Mafiosos. ...None of which describes Christian personally; he just happens to know them all. Meet Christian, a self-contained...
8.8K 650 42
Diego Santiago was not your average teenager. He had a loving mother, a great best friend, a beautiful friend, an ex-boyfriend that gave him a traum...
35.3K 1.2K 40
[COMPLETED] Meet Jacob and Theodore, the polar opposites within a tight-knit circle of the most esteemed members of society. Jacob's the laid-back an...