Mafia

By ErinLillie

Valarie never thought she'd get involved with the mafia, but after a one night stand with Giovanni, the leade... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine

Chapter Six

20.1K 373 45
By ErinLillie

Even after that steamy exchange I was furious at Giovanni, not only for leaving me hanging but for also forcing me to start my life over again in a way in which suited him. I wanted to work to help my community and save lives. I also wanted to be with Mia, who understood me better than any other person I had ever met. But It wasn't my choice, like the bartender had said, I should have stayed away from him, and then perhaps I wouldn't be stuck in this position. 

I do wonder how he owns a gated community, and how he has so much control and influence over other people. But that was not something that I was most worried about, I desperately  wanted to go home, to no longer be around him. 

I adjusted my clothes before leaving his office and heading upstairs to my new bedroom, the nursery was beautifully decorated, however as I stepped inside once again to take a better look, I realise that there was dust covering every inch of this room. Giovanni hadn't had this room decorated for me before, this had been done a long time ago, and for someone else. Perhaps he had another child with someone else, and she left him? 

Thoughts ran through my head as I pushed open a bedroom window so that some fresh air could enter, I would clean everything in here tomorrow and remember to ask about tomorrow about it to Giovanni  when he was in a better mood. Currently I had other things to do, and this was to get my job back. 

Now obviously I wouldn't be able to get my old job back, that was because Giovanni would never let me leave here. However I am sure that hospital where I had my pregnancy scans done would except me, especially because of how busy it was when I last went.  I got dressed in all black outfit that was in the wardrobe in the main bedroom, before pulling my hair in a professional slick back bun, leaving to go to the hospital. 

The walk was only ten minutes however I was out of breath when I arrived and had to spend a few moments catching my breath before I entered. Heading towards the desk I could see that the enter waiting areas was full of patients needing medical help. Some of them where young children others where elderly adults who most likely had a fall and as a result now have a broken bone. I arrived at the front desk smoothing down my dress before waiting for the receptionist attention to be on me. 

"Miss Stone, sorry to keep you waiting is everything okay?" The lady asks, as she pours all of her attention towards me. Clearly news had spread that I was dating their 'leader' or whatever he was, this whole gated community thing was extremely weird to me. "Do you need to see a doctor I can arrange it immediately!" She says her eyes full of fear and panic. 

I shake my head before offering her a small smile demonstrating that I am nothing like Giovanni. "Who should I speak to about getting a job here?" I ask as her mouth drops open and the other receptionist's turn their attention towards me. 

"Umm... well I'm not to sure, Mr Azirine owns this hospital, so I would assume you would have to ask him!" She says looking at other women on reception to make sure she has said the correct thing. 

"Where would I find Mr Azirine?" I ask as she offers me a small smile, I really wanted to be able to work here so that I could do something with my day rather than doing nothing in Giovanni's large house. 

"Mr Azirine is Giovanni Miss." Another receptionist said causing me to roll my eyes, not towards her, but because of the fact that I had not thought to think that he would of course own the hospital as it is his 'community.' 

"Perfect! Well what ward needs the most help?" I ask towards the receptionist who all seem both confused and puzzled. 

"A&E but..." I cut her off thanking the ladies before heading directly to the A&E department to find the nurse in charge. Almost immediately I found her, she was a rather plump lady dressed in her blue uniform with wrinkles all across her face, I would guess she was around the age of late 50's, however I couldn't be sure. 

"Morning, I was wondering If I could offer a hand in your department, I am a fully trained and qualified nurse, I am not for money or anything like that just here to volunteer." I say hopeful that she will allow me to work here. She looks me up and down puzzled before nodding her head, leading me towards the stock room. 

"I must say I am surprised that Mr Azirine is allowing you work here! Nether the less I am glad I need all hands on deck." She says passing me a nurses uniform as well as a pen and notebook which I gratefully take before she leads me into the changing rooms. 

The next nine hours was the busiest I had been since I arrived, running around like a headless chicken trying to make sure that the A&E department was running smoothly. I loved the Adrenaline, the rush of being able to help people and really think on my feet. Almost everyone knew who I was, and where surprised to see me running around the hospital, clearly Giovanni was some sort of celebrity or leader here, making me somewhat important enough for everyone to have found out about me. I wanted everyone to ignore the fact that I was associated with Giovanni, I just wanted to be treated to like every other nurse here. 

After I had completed my nine hour shift, which was shorter than the 12 hour ones I was used to, I done my handover to another nurse before bidding my goodbye's. I had already said that I would be in tomorrow morning early to omen again help out, I planned on spending every chance I could there so that I didn't have to be around Giovanni. 

I wondered if he had even noticed that I had left the house, probably not as we never saw each other and he rarely needed me for anything. My thoughts where confirmed as I slid open the front door and headed into the kitchen, he was sat eating dinner and didn't raise his eyes to even meet mine. I washed my hands before joining him at the table, tucking into the glorious meal that Rory had made for us. 

The entire meal was silent, before  Giovanni took both mine and his place and dumped them onto the kitchen side before leaving, the sound of the stairs telling me that he was going to his room or his office. I decided that I would look around the kitchen for any cleaning products so I could dust and deep clean the nursery. 

It took me some time to find everything however I was able to locate both a duster and some polish, which I used in the nursery. Whilst cleaning I noticed that there where marks on the wall, which looked as if they where made by someone throwing something at it. I can't imagine Giovanni having a wife or anyone that was a romantic interest he was to cold, to stubborn. 

I still wanted to find out the truth of this room however I knew that was going to be very hard, especially since me and Giovanni are not on speaking terms. I wonder what Mia is thinking right now, her pregnant best friend has disappeared of the face of the earth, and hasn't even bothered to text her once. She probably hates me right now. 

But there was nothing that I could do I know that Giovanni was never going to let me have my phone back, probably In fear that I would contact the police about the fact that I have been kidnapped by him. 

After I had cleaned every area of the nursery ready for baby, I went downstairs to put all the cleaning supplies back where I found them, before heading upstairs to bed. 

I had been tossing and turning all night trying to get some sleep, however I was having no luck. Deciding that having a snack would probably help, I went downstairs to the kitchen to grab a drink and some food. I grabbed a bottle of water and a chocolate bar before sitting at the kitchen table in the dark, it was peaceful in the dark alone surrounded by my own thoughts. 

That was until the sound of footsteps coming downstairs broke the silence, I sat at the table still keeping quite in hopes that he wouldn't notice me, so I could avoid any communication with him at all. He entered the kitchen with just his boxers on heading straight towards the fridge to get a 2 bottles of water, his body was covered in what looked like beads of sweat, making his abs stand out even more than. His dick was pressed up against his boxers, and I scanned his body, checking him out. He took a sip of water that helped calm his heavy breathing before he took the water back upstairs. 

Glad that I hadn't been caught I wait a few moments before heading up the stairs passing his room where I can hear the sound of his voice mixed in with another persons, a women's voice. She was giggling about something, causing my blood to boil, and without a single thought I burst into his bedroom, pregnancy hormones raging with anger. 

"Get out of my house!" I say as I storm across his room and into his bedroom where she lay in the bed very clearly naked. I stare directly at her as she panics slightly grabbing her clothes from the floor however she is looking at Giovanni to say something in her defence. "He's not going to do anything, get the fuck out of my house now!" I yell as she pulls on her clothes and leaves, the front door slamming shut behind her. 

I don't even want to look at Giovanni, I know that I had no right to do what I have just done however If I am going to stay in this place, and raise my child here, I don't want them growing up around random strangers that daddy likes to fuck. 

Not only that but how dare he force me to stay here, when I'm pregnant with his child and  think that it is acceptable to continue to sleeping around.  I leave his bedroom heading upstairs to my room, slamming the door shut behind myself and climbing back into bed, thinking about what the fuck has just happened. The door that I had just shut, swings back open as Giovanni storms towards me, his face is generally red with anger as he snarls at me. "What the fuck was that about?" 

"Going around fucking random girl, when I am in your house is just disrespectfully! I'm pregnant with your son or daughter don't forget." However before I can carry on with my rant I burst into tears, his face switches from anger to confusion as he gets closer to me sitting on the end of my bed now. "I just want to go home, and be away from you! I don't want my child to grow up around their father who doesn't love them." I cry ugly tears rolling down my face as I feel him stand up off the bed I think that he is going to leave however instead he walks round to the other side and climbs in next to me.  

He doesn't say anything to me, instead pulls me back into him so that my back is against his chest, he places on arm under my head and surprisingly places his hand on my slightly swollen stomach. His physical touch stopped my crying and  slowly I drifted to sleep in his arms, so confused as to why he is acting like this. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 24.9K 48
What happens when the mafia boss, Miguel Lobos's assistant overhears a conversation that puts a target on her back by Miguel's heartless frenemy?? Mi...
83K 2.7K 64
[COMPLETED] Sequel to Blade. Love is messy, complicated and a bit challenging. Blade and Sienna's relationship is far from perfect. They both make a...
76.2K 1.1K 25
Gia Romano, a 19 year old looking for work as a babysitter but doesn't realise the dangerous situation she has put herself in. She has planned out he...
192K 5.5K 29
"Loving you is totally worth it" Luci arrives home for the birth of his son but he still has unfinished business. He's terrified of putting Emma and...