This Time

By Selxnophilx

Aiden Guevarra lives to survive; throughout her life, all she wanted to do was finish her education, find a s... More

| INTRODUCTION |
| PROLOGO |
|1| UNANG KABANATA
|2| IKALAWANG KABANATA
|3| IKATLONG KABANATA
|4| IKAAPAT NA KABANATA
|5| IKALIMANG KABANATA
|6| IKAANIM NA KABANATA
|7| IKAPITONG KABANATA
|8| IKAWALONG KABANATA
|9| IKASIYAM NA KABANATA
|10| IKASAMPUNG KABANATA
|11| IKALABING-ISANG KABANATA
|12| IKALABING-DALAWANG KABANATA
|13| IKALABING-TATLONG KABANATA
|14| IKALABING-APAT NA KABANATA
|15| IKALABING-LIMANG KABANATA
|16| IKALABING-ANIM NA KABANATA
|17| IKALABING-PITONG KABANATA
|18| IKALABING-WALONG KABANATA
|19| IKALABING-SIYAM NA KABANATA
|20| IKA-DALAWAMPUNG KABANATA
|21| IKA-DALAWAMPU'T ISANG KABANATA
|22| IKA-DALAWAMPU'T DALAWANG KABANATA
|23| IKA-DALAWAMPU'T TATLONG KABANATA
|24| IKA-DALAWAMPU'T APAT NA KABANATA
|25| IKA-DALAWAMPU'T LIMANG KABANATA
|26| IKA-DALAWAMPU'T ANIM NA KABANATA
|27| IKA-DALAWAMPU'T PITONG KABANATA
|28| IKA-DALAWAMPU'T WALONG KABANATA
|29| IKA-DALAWAMPU'T SIYAM NA KABANATA
|30| IKA-TATLUMPUNG KABANATA
|31| IKA-TATLUMPU'T ISANG KABANATA
|33| IKA-TATLUMPU'T TATLONG KABANATA
|34| IKA-TATLUMPU'T APAT NA KABANATA
|35| IKA-TATLUMPU'T LIMANG KABANATA
|36| IKA-TATLUMPU'T ANIM NA KABANATA
|37| IKA-TATLUMPU'T PITONG KABANATA
|38| IKA-TATLUMPU'T WALONG KABANATA
|39| IKA-TATLUMPU'T SIYAM NA KABANATA
|40| IKA-APATNAPUNG KABANATA
|41| IKA-APATNAPU'T ISANG KABANATA
|42| IKA-APATNAPU'T DALAWANG KABANATA
|43| IKA-APATNAPU'T TATLONG KABANATA
|44| IKA-APATNAPU'T APAT NA KABANATA
|45| IKA-APATNAPU'T LIMANG KABANATA
|46| IKA-APATNAPU'T ANIM NA KABANATA
|47| IKA-APATNAPU'T PITONG KABANATA
|48| IKA-APATNAPU'T WALONG KABANATA
|49| IKA-APATNAPU'T SIYAM NA KABANATA
|50| IKA-LIMANGPUNG KABANATA
|51| IKA-LIMANGPU'T ISANG KABANATA
|52| IKA-LIMANGPU'T DALAWANG KABANATA
|53| IKA-LIMANGPU'T TATLONG KABANATA
|54| IKA-LIMANGPU'T APAT NA KABANATA
|55| IKA-LIMANGPU'T LIMANG KABANATA
|56| IKA-LIMANGPU'T ANIM NA KABANATA
|57| IKA-LIMANGPU'T PITONG KABANATA
|58| IKA-LIMANGPU'T WALONG KABANATA
|59| IKA-LIMANGPU'T SIYAM NA KABANATA
|60| IKA-ANIMNAPUNG KABANATA
|61| IKA-ANIMNAPU'T ISANG KABANATA
|62| IKA-ANIMNAPU'T DALAWANG KABANATA
|63| IKA-ANIMNAPU'T TATLONG KABANATA
| EPILOGO |

|32| IKA-TATLUMPU'T DALAWANG KABANATA

3.3K 199 58
By Selxnophilx

— AIDEN —

Moving back and forth in my feet, I hummed to myself as I waited for the door to open. The smile on my face evident since I left the dorm to buy things and come here. I didn't have to wait too long when the door opened, revealing Amayah wearing her robe and looking like she had just woken up. Her 3c hair still perfect as ever, face free from any makeup and her natural scent of lily and vanilla enveloped my nose.

"Good morning." I greeted with a shy smile. "You look beautiful, Amayah." 

My heart felt giddy when I received a smile in return. "Good morning, Aiden." Her voice was soothing, and my name never sounded so beautiful coming out of her mouth. "What are you doing here so early?"

"Did I wake you up?" I asked apprehensively, worried that I might have disturbed her sleep.

She shook her head. "I was already up about 5 minutes ago, don't worry."

That's a relief.

Remembering why I came here in the first place, I handed her the paper bag of breakfast that I bought before coming here. Although confused, Amayah accepted it, opening to see the pastries.

"Breakfast, for you and Aaron. Oh! This too," I took the flower I put in my bag that thankfully didn't get crushed. A single stem of pink tulips I knew she loved. "For you."

I started rambling."I don't really know a lot about courting, the books I've read that included romance usually goes straight to the dating phase. My parents also never taught me anything about it, so I ended up searching the internet, it said that bringing flowers and breakfast is a good way to start. I wasn't sure if I should cook or just buy one but then time already run out so I had no choice but to buy. I also didn't get to bring coffee because it might get cold on the way here. I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do. Am I doing good?"

"Yes, Darling. You are," The surprise showed on my face when she leaned in to press a kiss on my cheek. "Thank you."

"W-Welcome."

Amayah opened the door wider, clutching her robe. "Do you want to come inside and have breakfast with us?"

"No, I actually have to go now. I have a morning class in 30 minutes." I declined the offer although my mind kept on telling me to screw class and just stay here to spend my morning with the person I like. "And I already had breakfast, too."

Amayah nodded in understanding. "Alright, if you say so. Wait here though, I'll be back for a bit." Curious, I watched as she left the door open and jogged upstairs to her room.

I quickly averted my eyes when it landed on the back of her exposed thighs not being covered by the robe. Clearing my throat, I rid my mind of inappropriate thoughts and waited patiently for Amayah to come back.

I didn't have to wait long as she came back after a few minutes, now holding something in her hand.

"Here, before you go." She handed me a well-wrapped box. It looks like a present. "I never got to give you your birthday gift, because–well, you know..."

Right, after everything that went down the past few days.

Although my birthday already ended over a week ago, the happiness that I felt from receiving something from Amayah ignited. Grinning from ear to ear, I accepted it, handling the box as gently as I can. It wasn't heavy nor too light. I wonder what's inside?

"You really didn't have to, but thank you. Should I-uh, should I open it now?"

Chuckling, she told me to go on, so without further a do, I carefully unwrapped the present to reveal the inside. Not wanting to destroy how she seemed to perfectly wrapped the cover around it.

My mouth dropped open in shock upon seeing what's inside. Looking back and forth to Amayah and her gift for me.

"No way... this is for me?" I raised the Astro A50 wireless gaming headset, admiring its beauty.

"I noticed how much you like playing games with Aaron and I thought why not buy you something related to gaming. I searched the internet and watched some reviews, and a lot says that one's good. Do you like it?" The anticipation for my answer is baffling to me. She doesn't even have to ask if I like it.

"I love it!" I couldn't help but say excitedly. "I've always wanted this but never bought one because it was too expensive! Oh wait– I can't accept this, Amayah. It's too much."

It's literally 300 bucks! That's 5 days worth of my income from babysitting.

I was given a raised brow in return. "I'll be upset if you don't accept that."

"But–"

"Keep it for me, please, Aiden?"

Well, that's not fair. How could I ever say no to that pretty eyes and pouting lips?

"I–okay. Thank you, I really love it." My cheeks with a tint of pink, I looked down at the headset in my hands. "C-Can... Can I hug you?" I asked in a low voice.

As soon as she nodded, I wasted no time in wrapping my arms around her waist and pressing my face against her hair. Her familiar scent calming the fast beating of my heart.

"Happy belated birthday, darling."

————— - ————— -  —————

The day went on smoothly, along with my afternoon class with Amayah. I expected it to be at least slightly awkward on her part ever since her decision to give me a chance, but to my surprise, she didn't seem the little bit uneasy about it. Just like the usual, we acted like a normal professor and student. Only a simple farewell exchange after the class dismissal.

As soon as I arrived at their place, Aaron was already waiting for me, the game console already set up.

"Hey, bud." I ruffled his hair playfully before taking my seat next to him.

"I heard mom finally gave you the gift she bought, took it upon myself to set up the game for you." He wiggled his thick eyebrows.

"This is why you're my favorite." Taking the headset out from my bag, Aaron and I went on to playing.

With no awareness to how much time had passed, the sound of heels clicking towards us took my attention away from the game. Amayah, who had just entered the house, walked to us with a paper bag in hand.

"Hey, baby." She kissed her son's forehead and turned to me. "Hi, darling."

"Hi." I waved shyly.

"I figured you two would be playing as soon as I get home. So," she took out a few containers from the paper bag. "I bought some food."

"Thanks, mom!"

"Thank you, Amayah."

"Only for my babie–baby and best babysitter." Awkwardly, she cleared her throat. Avoiding my eyes, Amayah stood up straight. "I'll be in my office if you guys need me, alright? Pause the game and eat up first."

Without waiting for our response, Amayah marched upstairs, my eyes following. I squinted my eyes at her action. Why did she suddenly seem so shy?

Shrugging to myself, Aaron and I obeyed and started eating our food. It took us another hour of playing before the kid felt sleepy. After cleaning up, I helped tuck him in his bed.

"Good night, Aide."

"Good night, bud. Sweet dreams."

Leaving Aaron's room, I quietly made my way to Amayah's office. Peeking over the opened door to see if she was still there, and there she was, typing on her laptop. She must've felt my presence as she looked up from her work, eyes meeting mine.

"Aaron?"

"Asleep." I answered. "Can I come in?" She nodded, so I let myself enter the office, my eyes wandering around the place. Full of books, documents, and paperwork.

"How's the headset?" Amayah questioned as her eyes went back to her laptop.

Letting my fingertips touch the surface of the room, I replied. "It was very comfortable, definitely one of the best gaming headsets I've ever worn. Thank you again, by the way. It was perfect."

"I'm glad you liked it."

When I didn't say anything more, the silence fell among us. It was a bit uneasy, but not awkward. The sound of her typing and my light footsteps emitting around the room.

I took a deep breath, contemplating whether I should ask the question that's been wanting to get out. This will be my first time, so the fear is very evident.

"Do you need anything, Aiden?"

Straightening up, I faced the older woman. I touched the back of my nape shyly as I spoke. "I do need something, actually."

"What is it?"

I can do this. Don't be afraid. Just ask her.

"Can I take you out on a date this Sunday?"

—————

Votes and comments will truly be appreciated. Thank you for reading.

—————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 819 28
~ π—–π—’π— π—£π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—˜π—— 𝗦𝗧𝗒π—₯𝗬 ~ #1 π’Šπ’ π‘΄π’π’π’†π’š π‘―π’†π’Šπ’”π’• π’•π’‚π’ˆ 𝒐𝒏 24/12/2019 #1 𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒗𝒂𝒓𝒐 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆 π’•π’‚π’ˆ 𝒐𝒏 28/05/2020 #2 π’ŠοΏ½...
1K 52 7
In the heart of a prestigious NYC university, amidst the hallowed halls of academia, two souls find themselves entangled in a forbidden romance. Y/n...
121K 5.9K 49
I have always been quite fond of women. And as time goes by, the attraction has not wavered. I have always known the truth of my sexuality. But my fa...
1.8K 75 9
A 19 years old student, Charlie is a beginner in every way. Moving into a new city for College with her best friend Maddy, is not easy but full of ad...