Mafia

By ErinLillie

Valarie never thought she'd get involved with the mafia, but after a one night stand with Giovanni, the leade... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine

Chapter One

49.4K 536 74
By ErinLillie

Streetlights loomed above our heads, lighting up the cobbled path that we stumbled along, Mia kept ensuring me that it wasn't  much further, however I wasn't sure if she was trying to convince me or herself. The shoes that we had decided on were a poor choice for walking conditions, getting stuck in every uneven crevice possible, and the blisters that where slowly beginning to create on the backs of my feet convinced me that trainers would have been a much better option. However the pre-drinks that we had downed before we left were they only thing motivating us to continue to this 'amazing yacht party.' 

Mia was convinced it was going to be the best party we had ever attended, however I very much doubted that. The concept of being of a yacht was one that exited me, however the idea of all the rich snobby people littering it, did not. I wouldn't be surprised if they assumed we where bar staff or cleaners, considering I was wearing a very simple black dress, and all of them will be waltzing around in their designer outfits.

These thoughts however very quickly left my head as I saw the dock where the yacht was awaiting its passenger's, the music already blaring from the built in speakers, as a sea of people danced on the deck, glasses of alcohol gripped tightly in their hands. A waiter was stood by the ramp, offering a tray of Champaign to oncoming guest, a rather plastic smile drawn across his face. Both me and Mia accepted the drinks thanking the waiter before heading towards the toilets to ensure that the night's wind hadn't messed up our hair. Like all toilets however they where packed with other females loitering as they chatted away to their friends or greeted familiar faces. It was surprising that a lot of these people where not actually upper class snobs as we had previously expected, instead they where all similar ages to both me and Mia and they appeared to be of the same wealth. "How do I look?" Mia asks as she brushes a comb through her long blonde hair, smiling towards me as she asks the question. 

"Beautiful as always!" I remark as I quickly apply some more lip-gloss to my own lips, smiling brightly towards my best friend. I watched as she finished her flute of Champaign before leaving it on the bathroom counter. "Is Luke and Jai meeting us?" I ask as she pulls her dress further down her legs.

"Yeah, they are upstairs already, we better go and find them." She says grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the crowded bathroom. Both Luke and Jai attended the same university as us, however Jai dropped out in the second year to become a full-time artists and Luke made it the full three years before working in a business firm. Mia and Luke have always had a thing for each other, constantly flirting and often sleeping together however they both decided that it was better if they where friends. Secretly I think that broke her heart, but she will never admit that. 

As we reached the top deck both the boys stood in their black suits, and glass of beer in their hand that they sipped now again as they spoke to one another. Luke's eyes lit up when he saw Mia walking towards them, her white dress hugging every inch of her figure and showing her long tanned legs. He whispered something in her ear as he wrapped his arm around her back, causing her to giggle at whatever his remark was. "You look lovely V!" 

"As do you Jai!"  I say as I beam towards him, unlike Mia and Luke, Jai has been my best friend since we where children, and I would never view his as anything more than a friend, jai doesn't always seem to reciprocate those feelings however. Often he will drop in a flirtatious remark, or hold his gaze for longer than a 'friend' would, but I decide to ignore it, not wanting to have that awkward conversation with him. "Shall we get another drink." 

Jai agrees and we head towards the neon light bar, as Mia and Luke start kissing one another, It wont be long before they disappear and leave me and Jai by ourselves. We spend a long period of time at the bar nattering away about stupid things that have been going on in our lives recently, constantly having a flow of shots and drinks in our hands. It wasn't long before my head began to feel lighter than it was previously, and my eyes become more unfocussed. "Shall we dance?" I shout standing up as I throw my hands into the air, spilling a small portion of my drink onto the flooring. 

"Yes!" Jai respond's as he grabs his rum and coke and follows me towards the dance floor. There where hundreds of people on this boat, singing, dancing shouting, everyone having a brilliant time as the DJ played songs that echoed throughout the night. The fresh sea air hit me making me realise just how drunk I was, as I continued to move my body to the music. 

"I'm going to the toilet, I'll meet you back here!" I shout to Jai as he nods his head in my direction, his eyes bloodshot and red from the amount of alcohol he has consumed tonight. As I walked towards the stairs where me and Mia had come out from earlier, I looked around for however she was not where to be seen, not doubt she had snuck away to Luke's apartment. Reaching the toilets I noticed there was an exceeding long que for the women's toilet's, and the increasing pressure in my bladder told me that I didn't have long before I had to go. Turning the corner I head down the corridor in hopes of finding another bathroom, instead I am met with a black door that likely leads to someone's bedroom. I know it is rude to enter people rooms without their knowledge, however I am desperate, and they would never know as long as I am quick. 

I push on the door praying that it is not locked and that no one is in there, luckily it wasn't and I quickly rushed in, shutting the door behind me and turning on the light. The room was massive, this must be the owner of this boats bedroom, as a large glass chandelier hung from the ceiling, and paperwork littered the tables surface. I almost run towards the door on the left, pushing it open to find a expensive bathroom, however I had no time to stare I was bursting, and only have a couple of seconds before and accident. As I am relieving myself the door of the apartment opens and slams shut before the sound of a mans voice can be heard echoing around the room. "I told you not to disrupt my evening, whatever the problem is it can be dealt with tomorrow !" 

Crap! I cannot be found in this man's bathroom, he would be bound to throw me straight of the boat, and probably sue me for entering or some shit. His voice was deep and authoritative, the annoyance was clear as he spoke to whoever was on the other end of the phone. The annoyance and anger will be directed towards me if I do not leave immediately, I hurriedly finished my business before flushing the toilet and heading towards the sink to wash my hands. 

"Who's there?" His deep husky voice shouted as a shiver ran down my spine, his footsteps heading towards the bathroom door where I was hiding. I was to drunk to hide, to drunk to even move, and as the door swung open I stood frozen to the floor and smile glued to my face. "Why are you in here?"

The man that stood before me was something out of this world, he was tall around 6ft 5 with a big masculine frame that towered over me. His jet black hair was brushed away from his face, showing his piercing blue eyes that where staring me up and down. Tattoos cover every visible inch of his body that wasn't hidden under his suit, even covering areas of his neck. 

Rather than responding to him I laughed directly in his face before stumbling slightly towards him "I'm so sorry there was such a big que and I was really desperate, I couldn't wait!" I say as I try to walk past him, however his big frame blocks my way as he leans against the wooden door frame. 

"So you just invited yourself in?" He asked angrily his eyes still lapping in every inch of my body, normally this would make me feel self conscious however his gaze made me nervous.  I looked up through my eyelashes, not able to say a word to this man. He seemed to be finished with his analysis and stepped backwards which allowed me to walk past him and towards the exit of the apartment. "Did I tell you to leave?" His hands slammed the door that I just started to open shut, his body close to mine, so close that his breath was on my neck. I felt flustered, he turned me around, slamming my back against the door as he connected his lips with my own. His hands slid round my dress finding the zip that held my dress together, ripping it down so that my dress fell to the floor. 

The kiss became more harder and passionate as he saw my body in the lingerie that I was wearing, the bright red lace complementing my tanned skin. My fingers rushed to unbutton his shirt, however he broke the kiss and carried me towards what I can only assume is the bedroom. He threw me onto the bed before undressing himself, slipping his shirt and trousers onto the floor, his hard dick pushing against his boxers. His eyes gleamed as he pulled my pants down, his fingers touching me, feeling how wet I was already. His lips met my clit as I moaned in pleasure.  

Normally I would never do this, maybe its the alcohol talking, but I'm not going to stop it, this man is something out. "Turn over!" He orders as I flip onto my stomach pushing my ass into the air, ready for him. I hear his pants drop to the floor as he pushes himself into me, I scream with pain and pleasure his size stretching me out, as he continues to fucks me. "Shut the fuck up!" He says as I let out a load moan, he pushes my head into the bed as he quickens his speed, making me moan into the bedding even more. I explode around his hard cock, as he continues to push deeper and deeper inside me, before he slows down thrusting one more time, before spilling his seed deep inside me. 

He starts to dress himself not saying anything to me, as I grab my pants of the bedroom floor, his eyes still starring at my body, clearly hungry for me. "Who said you could get dressed? I'm not done with you!" He says as he walks back towards me. 

"Wait!" I say as the nerves start to build up again as he continues to step closers, he seemed annoyed that I even dared to speak. 

"What?" 

"I don't know your name! Tell me your name" I almost whisper as he pushes his lips back onto mine, a smirk slowly appearing on his face. 

"Giovanni" He sated before attacking my body for a second time that night. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - There is just a few things that I want to address, this was written when I was much younger and therefore please anticipate that there is likely to be many spelling mistakes, and grammar errors.  I am planning on editing the book as soon as possible, so apologies for the inconvenience when reading.  Alongside this, this book is made for a mature audiences, and is my own work that I have taken time to create, so please do not copy my work in any way shape or form. Apart from that I really hope that you guys all enjoy this book, and that you so much for your constant love and support, it is really appreciated. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 1.5K 52
(Old book name "the mafia bosses baby) She made a mistake. She slept with the famous mafia boss after he had flirted with her at the bar she worked a...
83.2K 2.7K 64
[COMPLETED] Sequel to Blade. Love is messy, complicated and a bit challenging. Blade and Sienna's relationship is far from perfect. They both make a...