Found- Kolena

Par anonymouswriting17

Elena was walking home when she found a baby. It has been a year since the Mikaelson's had left. A little ba... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
14
15
Epilouge

16

3.4K 84 7
Par anonymouswriting17

She woke up to her phone going off. She had a feeling she knew exactly what it was about. And she knew that now it was time to face the music. She wasn't going to hide she wasn't going to run. She grabbed her phone off the night stand answering it and putting it to her ear. "Hello?"

"There here." Hayley knew that it was best to tell her as soon as they arrived. They were here to try to convince her to come back after all.

"Oh god." She moved his arm from around her climbing out the bed and heading into the living room. She knew that they had vampire hearing and she wanted to decide how this played out she didn't need them having the upper hand and trying to control the situation before she got their."You near them?"

"No Stefan's talking to them i'm in Klaus' study with Hope Caroline kept glaring at me." Hayley knew that Caroline didn't like her and she felt the same way she couldn't stand the blond. And she really didn't wat to deal with her right now. It was so easier to just avoid her for the time being.

"That's because she knew that she lost the best thing she could have possibly ever had." She knew that eventually Klaus wouldf tell Hayley how he really felt about her. Because everyone could see it. They knew the hybrids had fell in love with each other slowly but surely. "I found out why Kol did it we kissed and now were dating." She was happy that they were now together  even after everything that they had went through it was nice.

"Did you like your surprise?" When she had found out what Kol was doing for Elena she knew right away that she was going to love it.

"You knew." Elena figured that his siblings and her had known but wasn't sure. She was happy to have her aunt back it felt good to have more than just Alaric and Jeremy.

"Yes he made me swore not to tell you." She had known that he wanted this to be a surprise that he was finally going to be honest with Elena. That it was going to change everything. "So what happened?"

"He was honest with me did you talk to Klaus?" She knew that Klaus and Kol had both wanted to protect them and that's why they had did what they did.

"Sort of." She sort of talked to him and she was starting to understand what had happened.

"I'm going to get Scarlett ready see you later." She knew that this was going to be a long day for all of them.

"See ya." Hayley knew that she needed the time to think before everything went to hell.
--
She went into Scarlett's room seeing the baby sitting up drinking her bottle. She went and picked her up taking her out of the crib. She went and changed her into something comfier. She wish that her baby didn't have to go through the things that she did but she knew there was no way to stop it from happening.

"She likes you more than any of us."

Elena turned around towards Kol chuckling likely as much as she would have liked that to be true she knew that it wasn't. Both girls had their fathers wrapped around their fingers already.  "That is not true she likes you more than me."

He could tell that she was already stressing he knew that she had never wanted them to find her. That she just wanted to stay under the radar for as long as she could. "You ready for this."

"I knew eventually they were going to find me and i was prepared for that." She knew that their was nothing that was going to stop them from looking for her that it was going to happen and she was just going to have to be ok with it.

"Jenna's up she's coming with you ready." He knew that she needed all the support that she could get that this was a hard time for her.

"I have to be." She didn't have a choice to be ready she knew that no matter what happened that she wasn't going anywhere she wasn't going to let him dictate her life any more.

He knew that none of her friends trusted any of the origianls and that if they walked in together that she wouldn't be able to get one word out. "I'll walk in first with Scarlett you can come in after so you can talk to your friends without them-"

"Without them yelling right." She knew that he was right if they went in together even if that would make her more comfortable they would cause a scene at the sight.

--
Kol walked in with Scarlett seeing Rebekah and Elijah glarring at the scooby gang while Klaus talked to Alaric. He could tell that there was a lot of tension it was no secret that they all hated each other well most of them hated each other. "This surley is a warm welcome."

Everyone turned to look at him. Klaus smirked to his little brother. He knew that they decided to come seperatley to avoid the commotion that was bound to happen.  "Always with the theatrics."

Hayley flashed down holding Hope to her chest. It was no secret that she did not want to be near them. Everyone knew how her and Caroline felt about each other.  "Hello give me her." Hayley went and took Scarlett she knew that neither kid needed to be around what was about to happen next. "Hi cutie."

He glared at her he still didn't see why they always said that he was the one that spoiled his daughter. "And I spoil her."

"Both of you spoil your daughter but Elena is about to be here and i am taking the kids. You can have her back after." She turned and walked away carrying both kids she didn't want them near what was about to happen and if she could take them away from it she was going to.

Alaric looked at Klaus. He was surprised to see Kol with a kid seeings as it was naturally unheard of. "You weren't kidding when you said that Kol had a daughter."

Kol smirked nodding if they were going to do this the least he could do was make it interesting. "Scarlett her mother named her."

Rebekah looked between her two brothers shaking her head she could already see how this was going to play out. "This is going to end badly."

Bonnie looked over to Rebekah she was confused by the statement. She had no idea what they meant by that and she was not sure if she wanted to find out either. "What are you talking about?"

"You'll see soon enough." Rebekah knew that when Elena got here everything was going to come out and she was not so sure how everyone was going to take it.

"So you want to put them in school when they can." Alaric asked he was happy that they were being responsible with their daughters and trying to do what was best for them.

Klaus nodded he knew that there was no way they were going to get out of having the girls in school. "According to their mothers we would probably not be the best option for teaching them how to control their powers."

Katherine came down with Stefan and Damon. She didn't like none of them that much was clear she would rather kill them all and get this over with.  "Kill them all."

"Katherine." Elijah warned he knew that she had the thing about always speaking what was on her mind.

"Come on we were all thinking it i just said it out loud" She knew that the originals could agree with her on that.

"Where is Elena?" Caroline looked around she was looking forward to seeing her best friend she really missed her. "You guys know where she is?"

"Brother i think we should tend to our daughters don't you." Klaus could hear Jenna and Elena approaching so it was best to let her handle this how she pleased.

"Absolutley." He couldn't agree more although they did all plan on listening to see what was going to happen.

Both flashed where Hayley was.

Elena walked in with Jenna everyone looked at them. She knew that they were all shocked to see Jenna. "JENNA?"

"Hello." She waved to them she knew that this was about to be hard for Elena.

"What are you guys doing here?" Elena didn't really care about being nice she wanted to know what made them come all the way to New Orleans when they didnt have to.

"We've been looking for you." Bonnie had wanted to make sure that she was ok. She was worried something had happened.

"And i made it clear that i didn't want to be found." It wasn't like she completly lost contact she told Caroline and Jeremy that she was fine. She didn't have to talk to them each individually.

"Elena were your friends." Caroline knew that she should have just left it alone but she couldn't,

"Yeah and as my friends you should understand that i now have a life without you in it." She knew that it hurt but it was true they all had to find their own paths and she had found hers. And she wasn't abandoning the life that she had now. "Friends grow apart all the time new relationships form new friendships and sometimes you just have to move on."

"Elena i'm not them i'm your brother i know that you said that you didn't want to be bothered and that everything had changed." He didn't care about her being here he just wanted to know that she was ok that she was actually happy his sister could do whatever she wanted. He had been they didn't always need to be together to still be what they were family. "I know that you said that you had something important to worry about and i don't want to take that from you. I'm not here to make you come back."

Bonnie scoffed looking at him there was nothing wrong with why they came. "Jeremy-"

He shook his head he didn't care about what they had to say he was here about his sister. "Bonnie i don't have the same intentions as the rest of you and you have to deal with it." "Stefan said that you adopted a baby that you're different now."

"I did a daughter and i am different now." She was different now and she loved her baby and that was never going to change.

"What daughter?" Bonnie asked she had always knew that Elena wanted to be a mother so that did not surprise her. "What did Stefan mean by saying that you changed."

"I think we should go help with our nieces Freya you coming." Rebekah was going to let Elena handle this on her own.

"Absolultely." Rebekah grabbed her sister and her and Elijah flashed upstairs.

Katherine looked at ELena and chuckled she knew that the originals did not want to be involved but they could have done that better,"That was really discreet."

"Kat."

She grabbed Stefan dragging him over to Elena and Jenna. "Just saying they could have done it better what kind of exit was that. We both know they could have done better."

Damon had swore that his ex girlfriend had hated the originals and now she was ok with being in the same place as them. "Your friends with Hayley and them what changed you hated the originals what about everything that they did to you."

"They did to me they didn't kill any of your family they didn't kill you they tried but they didn't succeed. Isobel, Jenna John I was killed you don't think i know that." She didn't need him pointing out these things she knew what she had gotten herself into and she didn't care. "But that means nothing to who they are now."

"Why are you sticking up for them?"

"Because within the past 4 months everything has changed." She had witnessed the changes herself and she could vouch for it they were not the same people that they once were. "They've saved my life and i've helped saved theirs this is my family now and you are just going to have to learn to deal with that or you can leave."

"What has happened to you Elena?"

"Don't question me Damon you don't get to do that anymore." She was tired of him questioning her she choose what she did and their was nothing that any of them could say to change it. "I told you we were done that i was never coming back its not my fault you didn't take my words seriously i found a purpose for my life and none of you are taking it from me." She wasn't going to let any of them try to take her from her new life. She wasn't leaving. "I'm not going back to Mystic Falls with any of you so you can go you wasted your time coming here." She went to the staircase. "Hales."

Hayley flashed down with Hope and Scarlett who both started laughing. "I think someone wants their mom." She knew that it was going to raise a lot of questions but she didn't care. She knew that Elena wanted Scarlett and that Scarlett wanted her mother.

Elena smiled taking Scarlett she had not wanted to give her to Kol earlier.

"MOM!"

"I thought that was Kol's daughter." Bonnie swore that Kol had said that was his daughter.

"She is but she is also my daughter." Elena adjusted Scarlett in her arms looking back at them.

"She definitely was looking for you." Hayley knew that Scarlett was not fond of being away from Elena.

"What do you mean your daughter?" Caroline had no problem with it Josie and Lizzie were her daughters depite the fact that they weren't biologically hers.

"I mean i raised her for most of her life i named her she is my daughter and no one can tell me otherwise." Scarlett was her baby and nothing would change that. No one could take her. "Now if all you guys are going to do is stare you can leave because i don't want to hear it at all."

"You good." Hayley knew that it was not easy for her being in the same room as them.

"Fine." She was ok everything was going to be fine. "Y'all can come down now."

Kol, Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah flashed down. Rebekah had Freya.

"Elena-"

She didn't want them to try and convince her to come back because she already knew what her answer was going to be. "Don't i don't want to hear it you found me now you can leave."

Kol looked over to her he could tell how uncomfortable she was. "You ok?"

She nodded she had come and she had said what she needed to say and now she just wanted to go back home. "I wanna go home."

"Alright lets go." He wasn't going to make her stay force her to talk to them if she didn't want to if she wanted to leave he would let her leave.

Elena looked over to Hayley sure that she didn't want to be here either. "Hayley you want to come."

"Yeah let me grab a bag for Hope" She was all for leaving and not having to deal with the scooby gang.

"Elena can i talk to you for a second." Alaric understood that she wanted to stay that her entire life had changed but he wanted to make sure that she was ok.

"Yeah." She handed Scarlett to Kol and motioned for Alaric to follow her. She had never had a problem with Alaric and that would never change. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Are you happy here?" He wanted to make sure that she really wanted to be here and if she did he didn't care if she stayed.

"I've had my shares of ups and downs just like i did in Mystic Falls i'm a vampire doppelganger who has magic. After the break up i left and that was where i found Scarlett with a very blunt note saying that she was special and she was a Mikaelson Kol was her father he was dead." When she had found Scarlett she knew that she had to protect her. She had never intended for things to go the way that they did but she was happy that they did. She was happy with the way that things had turned out. "I saved her i took her in with every plan to give them to her and move on with my life. It took almost 7 months before anyone finally got back to me by that time i had grown so close to her. She is my daughter i named her and i will never leave her. Me and him have had our shares of ups and down from our past but along the way i fell in love with him alaric. I'm not blaming you i know that you just want me to be safe its your role as the last connection that i have to Isobel. But i don't need it i am fine i promise i'm happy a lot has happened since i came here but i am happy with my life. I am happy with my new family."

"Hope and Scarlett are welcome to start at the school when they come of age." He knew that the girls would be great additions to the school and it would be good to help them learn how to own what they were. "We honored it for Sarah Salvatore."

"The last human Salvatore who died because of supernaturals." Elena figured that was a confusing but good reason for the school.

"Yeah don't ever tell anyone that." Alaric was sure that no one needed to know about Sarah's story it would not help business.

"I'm just surprised that Damon gave you the boarding house." She had never thought that Damon would ever willingly give the boarding house to him.

Alaric hadn't either but he learned why to many things had gone down their."He said it had to many memories."

"Thats on him not me." She was not going to feel guilty she was done with that part of her life. And she didn't care how he felt about it. "I will be fine i promise Alaric. Jenna's back and she's probably going to be traveling back and fourth" She wanted to see Alaric happy if she got her happiness he deserved his too.

He didn't think that it would be right to get into another relationship. "Elena-"

She scoffed she knew what they were going to say. And she would not hear of it. "Don't you even think of finishing that."

"Ok." He knew that she was right she had a point.

"Now i am going home see ya." She wanted to go home with her family. She hoped that all of them stayed careful. "Watch out for yourself."

"I will and same to you." He knew that she could handle herself so he wasn't worried about that.

She was good she knew how to protect herself. "I always do."

She got up going over to hug him. She was going to miss him that was for sure.

He hugged her back she had grown up nice. "Don't let them corrupt my granddaughter."

"She's a Mikaelson and i'm a doppelganger corruption happens either way." She knew that their was no way to actually stop that from happening. She let him go. "I'm going home it was nice seeing you."

She walked out the room and back over to Kol. He looked at her. "You ready?"

"Yes." She was ready to go

"Elena-"

"Don't you even think of it Jeremy you are welcome to stay but everyone else has to leave. Care please take care of yourself move on tell the twins i said hi. If you bring any harm to any harm to my boyfriend or his family i'll kill you. Y'all want to believe in change any other time but now you don't." She looked over to Kol she was now ready to go. She had gotten to say what she needed to say.  "Is Hayley ready?"

"She already left she didn't want to be here at the moment." He understood it he didn't want to be here either.

He put his arm around her and guided her out.

When they were out Jeremy looked at Jenna and went to give her a hug. "I missed you Jenna," He had truly missed his aunt and was happy that she was back.

"Oh my god you grew up." He had grown up so well she was happy that she could be back to see how they continued to change.

He let her go and smiled to her he nodded him or his sister had no choice but to but it was for the better. . "We both did we didn't really have another choice but to. How are you back?"

She was happy to be back and she was happy that they had done it for her."Kol and his sister managed to resurrect me i was still on the other side i never found peace so it was possible."

Jeremy wanted to make sure that this was truly good for his sister and he knew that Jenna wouldn't lie to him. "He good-"

"Yes i may not have known him like i knew the rest of his siblings but they all changed and it was for the better." She knew that they all changed and that they were now better people now.

--
A/N: Epilouge should be out tomorrow

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

665K 19.4K 33
Everly-Rose Thomas is an introvert, quiet and incredibly polite for her age. She has a pair of enchanting large blue eyes, and wavy light brown hair...
728K 16.3K 190
Lydia Rosette Gilbert. The youngest of the Gilbert siblings. A family known for staying strong and staying together, despite the many tragedies they...
52.3K 1K 26
elena finds out she is pregnant and decides to run with the help of the katherine pierce
37.4K 676 26
elena wakea up from rhe sleepping curse a lot has happens including damon and bonnie have a baby and falling in love how will elena react what about...