Harry:Son of Dracula (Harry...

By krazyj13

Years have passed and no one questions the castle in the middle of Transylvania. Maybe they think its a monum... More

the beginning
A Dark Silhouette
It's you
Scared of Blood?
Author note
Going Home
Home Sweet Home
Freedom
You have to cherish it
A little company
The tour
Family
what is this?
The truth
Staying
Promise
So close
Long time no see
Reignited
Craving
Couldn't take it anymore
I need you, I want you
Peace
The date
Stay with me
Don't leave me
Just Remember
Author Note:Sequel
Author Note:1K Reads!!!!!!!!!
3k reads
12k
New story!!!
45k Reads!!!
Link to Squeal
100k reads

Time to myself

5.6K 217 7
By krazyj13

* Harry's p.o.v *

I finally spoke to the first time since ever to her. It was worth it. Seeing the smile form on her face. No man should let a lady be consume by sadness or fear.

I'm sitting on the roof holding the jacket she was just wearing tonight. Her scent fills the air of the castle. I know she is still awake. I can feel it. I know she is stronger than what she seems. It just the past month hasn't been the best for her.

When I saw the picture of her family it bought a smile to my face. The way she spoke about the memory was beautiful. I wanted to hear more of the memories she treasured. To know what it's like to have such memories.

Then she asked about my own. I couldn't help the frown upon my face. I only heard of stories and a few memories when I was maybe around two. As I gotten older my father will stop by every blue moon to check up on me and test my strength. He stopped showing once I became...what I am.

Everyone knows the story of my father, mother and this castle. They even know about me but never seen or heard. I know one day she is going to find out and I have to tell her who I am. I'm afraid. A man as powerful as me is scared but I can't help to feel fear since she is the first person I have encountered in years.

I only crave blood once a day. Just because I'm a monster doesn't mean I have to be one. I will not let people fear me. That is the last thing I want.

I look down and see she has turned on her light. I sigh knowing she might fear me one day and I won't be able to control it. I know I will try to hurt her but I know she will find a way out like when I saw her in the forest.

Like I said before I have cherish the moments before they are wiped from me. I give a sigh and look up to the starry sky.

I close my eyes to just relax and not worry. Only worry when the time comes. I open my eyes and I hear she is taking a shower. I look back down to my jacket and rub the material in my hands.

I give one last sigh for the night and stand to my feet. "Cherish the moment."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 16.6K 38
**this book is completed!!** This is a story about werewolves with some witches and vampires thrown in. -Preview- I opened my eyes to see a woman s...
Bite Me By Holly

Fanfiction

18.9K 549 18
Just Read it - it has vampires!!
19.6K 717 22
Louis Tomlinson, the son of the king and queen of vampires, the one most people feared and envied, The Kahn. People like Louis are rare. So rare tha...
19.9K 575 31
Natalia Stone was your normal 18 year old college party girl. She lived on her own since she was 17. Her childhood story isn't a pleasant one. Natali...