Tea & Cookies

By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

Rose lives with BTS and is dating Jungkook but also very, very close with Taehyung. Both men don't mind shari... More

Get to know Rose
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(smut)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5(Smut)
Chapter 6(Smut)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(Smut)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(smut)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(smut)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(smut)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(smut)
Chapter 45(smut)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52(smut)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58(smut)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(smut)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64(smut)
Chapter 65(smut)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72(smut)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76(smut)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81(smut)
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88(smut)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90(smut)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94(smut)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96(smut)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99(smut)
Chapter 100(smut)
Chapter 101
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108(smut)
Chapter 109(smut)
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112(smut)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115(Smut)

Chapter 102

56 2 0
By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

⁽ᶦ'ᵐ ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢ ⁻ ˣᵈᶦⁿᵃʳʸ ʰᵉʳᵒᵉˢ⁾⁽ᵈᵃʸ⁶ ᶜᵒᵛᵉʳ⁾

Walking into the room, Jungkook caught her in his arms and kissed her lips hungerly. His hand traveled down her leggings and grabbed her bare ass. 

"Baby...I can't." She put her hands on his chest but didn't push. 

"I know." He whispered into her temple as he kissed it. 

She walked over to Tae and caressed his cheek. His eyes fluttered and he groaned. 

"Rose..." He grabbed her hand. 

"I'm right here my love. What do you need?" 

"Please...I'm so cold. Cuddles." He whined. 

"Did someone say they needed cuddles?" Jimin poked his head in the door. 

"I'm sorry honey, I think you should sit this one out, I don't need you getting sick too." Rose shook her head sadly. 

"Then why does he get to stay?" Minnie pouted and pointed at Gguk. 

"Because he has had the most exposure to Tae other than myself since we share a bed, look if I can keep you safe I will." She sighed. 

"Alright..." Jimin shuffled out of the bedroom like a toddler. 

"You're still burning up baby. We have to break this fever somehow." Rose thought out loud. 

"What if we hold him between us?" JK asked. 

"That would be really hot for us, are you sure you're up for that?" 

"If it means that he gets better faster, then yes." He smiled at her sheepishly. 

She nodded at him, and they rolled Taehyung over so he was in the middle of the bed. They rested him on his back and hugged him from each side with an arm and leg crossed over his body. 

Rose and Jungkook didn't sleep much due to Tae's constant shivering and the excessive body heat. They normally slept curled up together, but they weren't normally so tight. If one of them got too hot they would roll over, but that wasn't an option this time around. 

Sometime around eight, Jin came in and woke them for breakfast...Or rather woke Taehyung. The other two blinked exhausted eyes at him when he came in. 

"Looks like your fever is gone Taehyung, go see if you can eat some breakfast." Jin grinned after taking his temperature. 

Tae yawned and wandered out of the bedroom. 

"Did either of you sleep?" He asked the remaining couple. 

They looked at each other for a moment before turning back to Jin and shaking their heads. 

"Ok well you two stink like sweat, so please shower and then try to get some sleep." Jinnie sighed. 

"Yes hyung." They nodded before getting out of bed. 

Rose stood under the hot water and sighed mindlessly. She was blankly staring at the wall as the water began to plaster her long hair to her back. 

Jungkook came up behind her and started to wash her hair. She relaxed into his hands as he massaged her scalp. She knew that Kookie had slept lightly for a few hours and wasn't as tired. Unfortunately, Rose didn't get a single wink. She was too worried about Taehyung and every time he sighed or moved slightly, she would be wide awake to make sure he was ok. Frankly she was absolutely exhausted. 

When he finished washing her hair, Jungkook pushed her forward a bit and leaned over her to put her hair up in a big bun on her head. He pulled her back up by the shoulders and started to wash her body. He was gentle with his touch and Rose briefly smiled at his softness. 

When JK was finished, he thoroughly dried her off with the fluffy towels that the hotel provided and then burritoed her up nice and cozy. He sat her down in one of the chairs in the room and made sure she was comfortable before quickly showering himself. 

Once he was dry, JK walked over to his lover and she smiled up at him softly with tired eyes. 

"Hey." Rose said quietly. 

Jungkook dropped to his knees in front of her and pulled her face to his for a deep lingering kiss. 

"What was that for?" She mused. 

"Do I ever need a reason to kiss you?" He raised an eyebrow and tilted his head. 

"I...No, I suppose not." 

He kissed her again to make a point and carried her to bed. 

Laying her down on the plush covers, he began to kiss up her body. The tops of her feet, her ankles, calves, knees, thighs, pubic bone, navel, hands, wrists, arms, breasts, shoulders, collarbone, neck, cheeks, and finally her lips. 

"Jungkook..." She whispered. 

"Yes baby girl?" 

She answered with a soft snore. 

He chuckled and shook his head, kissing her temple and pulling her under the covers with him for a nap. 

At some point Rose woke up alone...Or so she thought. Yoongi was curled up in a ball at the foot of the bed. 

"Yoongi?" She patted his shoulder. 

"...Yeah?" 

"You are making it harder and harder to believe that you aren't part cat." Rose snorted. 

"Shut up..." Kitty whined as he flopped back down and pouted. 

Rose slid out of bed and dug around in her temporary closet to find something to wear. Yoongi looked up and wished he hadn't...She was still naked. 

"Oh, I forgot you aren't used to seeing me naked yet, my apologies." Rose said without turning around to look at him. 

"Stop looking in my head. It freaks me out." Yoongi hissed. 

She walked over to him after pulling a long white dress over her head.

"I wasn't looking in your head, I just felt your emotions change quickly." She shook her head like it was obvious. 

"Well regardless of what it is...Stop it." 

"I'll try. Come on sourpuss, let's find something to eat." She laughed and pulled him off the bed. 

"Rose, did you get some sleep honey?" Jin asked as she walked past him in the kitchen. 

"I got what I needed, thank you hyung." She kissed his cheek before getting down to business. 

"Who's hungry so I know how much to make? Taebaby have you eaten anything today?" 

"I had some rice when I woke up, I think I'm getting better." Tae replied. 

"Nobody has eaten since breakfast Rose." Joon looked up from his book. 

"Alright then I'll make lunch." She chirped, checking out the kitchen. 

Typically, hotel kitchens weren't furnished with a lot of cooking equipment, but management called ahead of time to make sure that the kitchen was well stocked for Rose. They knew she cooked a lot for the boys, and it kept everyone happy. 

She poked her head in the fridge and was happily surprised to find it stocked with ingredients she was used to. She pulled out pork and fresh veggies. 

Rose first put the pork in a quick marinade then got set on chopping up the veggies and grabbing minute rice bowls from the small pantry. 

She set to frying up the pork in a pan and cut the meat into bite size pieces with cooking shears. Then flash cooked the veggies and microwaved the rice. Lastly, she fried some eggs to top her creation. 

The boys were each given their own bowl of bibimbap and dug in happily. She had made a bowl with lightly seasoned beef for Tae to eat so it wasn't too much for his stomach just yet.

Rose sat down in Jungkook's lap to eat, and they enjoyed the rest of their afternoon. 

⁽ʰᵃⁿᵍˢᵃⁿᵍ ⁻ ʲʰᵒᵖᵉ⁾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 299 32
PLOT: Jimin & Jungkook were dating in middle school, Jungkook knew about Jimins past and how he was a little but he gotten over it but since Jimin wa...
663 13 9
(New) Alright folks, gather 'round for a tale of romance and hijinks! Our story begins with our heroes Jungkook and Taehyung, who've been shackin' up...
53.4K 2.2K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
1.1M 31.1K 89
>> BTS FAN - FICTION >> Female Kpop soloist under Big Hit Entertainment (HYBE) >> polyamory relationship with all seven BTS members >> Don't bother...