The Awakened One, Book 1: Rem...

By Nentai96

Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon i... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Armageddon
Chapter 2: Battle Of Wills
Chapter 3: Hell On Earth
Chapter 4: Awakening
Chapter 5: Awakened One
The Public Service Announcement
Chapter 6: The Queen of The Amazon
Chapter 7: Vampire May Cry
|^{PSA II}^|
|X!-Status-!X|
Chapter 8: A New World
Chapter 9: A New Companion
(A/N): III
Chapter 10: A Chance Encounter
Chapter 11: Lovers
*!Status!* II
(A/N): IV
Chapter 13: A Night in Vale
(A/N): V
Chapter 14: Rest and Relaxation
Chapter 15: Training Begins
Chapter 16: A Mysterious Figure
Chapter 17: Scars
(A/N): VI
*!Status!* III
Chapter 18: Glynda Goodwitch
Chapter 19: Ice Queen
Chapter 20: Ozma
(A/N): VII
Chapter 21: Thief in The Night
Chapter 22: The Reaper
Chapter 23: The Xiong Family
(A/N): VIII
Chapter 24: A Woman's Curse
Chapter 25: Spiders
Chapter 26: Foundation
(A/N): IX
Chapter 27: The Disciplinarian
Chapter 28: Jacques Schnee
*!Status!* IV
Chapter 29: Despair
*!Status!* V
(A/N): X
Chapter 30: Thicker Than Blood
Chapter 31: Taking Out The Trash
Chapter 32: Red Like Roses
(A/N): XI
Chapter 33: I Burn
Chapter 34: The Demon Clan
Chapter 35: Preparing For Victory
(A/N): XII
Chapter 36: Conquering Vale's Underworld
Chapter 37: Aftermath
Chapter 38: A Newer Companion
(A/N): XIII
Chapter 39: Mirror Mirror
Chapter 40: Who am I?
Chapter 41: A Fateful Meeting
(A/N): XIV
Chapter 42: At Last
Chapter 43: The White Fang
Chapter 44: Forever Fall Forest
(A/N): XV
Chapter 45: From Shadows
Chapter 46: To Light
Chapter 47: The Snake And The Tiger
(A/N): XVI
Chapter 48: Fairy Tales
Chapter 49: Moving Forward
Chapter 50: Towards The End
(A/N): XVII
Chapter 51: Of The Beginning
Chapter 52: The Summer Tournament
Chapter 53: Finalists
Chapter 54: Finale
Chapter 55: Finished
Chapter 56: Finally
Public Service Announcement
Chapter 57: Initiation
Chapter 58: Act 2
Chapter 59: Knight Ceremony
Chapter 60: Alpha Megoliath
Chapter 61: Power Leveling
Chapter 62: Total Recall
Chapter 63: System Update
Chapter 64: Divided
Chapter 65: Upside
Chapter 66: Downturn
Chapter 67: The Meeting
Chapter 68: Vacuo
Chapter 69: Tribes of The Desert
Chapter 70: The Desert Kreeps
Chapter 71: The Desert Walkers
Chapter 72: Desert Faunus Alliance
|X!-Status-!X|
Chapter 73: Disappearance
Chapter 74: Unfortunate Circumstance
Chapter 75: The Mysterious Hunter
Chapter 76: Desperate Invaders
Chapter 77: To Protect
Chapter 78: Running Out Of Time
Chapter 79: Mistake Driven Turmoil
| Where TF Have I Been? |
Awakened Organization: Closure {A Loving Summary}

Chapter 12: Vale

1.7K 40 39
By Nentai96

As they walked and talked through the empty collapsed city, (Y/N) began visually connecting the visuals of his surroundings to the things he saw in the show. "Rwby was never my favorite show because of the awkward CGI animation, but the world and characters were super interesting. It's hard to connect places like this to the cartoon, because the cartoon, especially early on, had the shittiest environmental animation I think I have ever seen.

Taking another look around at the destroyed landscape he completed his thought, "but if I had to take a guess as to where we are now, I would say it's Mountain Glenn. The collapsing buildings, fractured street, and numerous Grimm add to the validity of that argument. That means that Vale is easily within traveling distance so we should make it there in no time." (Y/N) continued to follow Byakko out of the failed city, with Neyah and Nix holding closely to his arms as they walked and talked.

After a while of small talk, the group of lovers fell in a comfortable silence, walking leisurely towards the city's exit. This gave (Y/N) time to go through some more of the systems menus and explore the things he could do. "Shop," the moment he thought the word, the System shop opened up in his mind. The shop looked similar to others he's seen in video games with multiple tabs separating each kind of equipment he could acquire. 

He could use search and order filters to better find what he wanted to buy, and if he had a specific item in mind, he could search it with the search engine or ask Meta. Along the top of the page were tabs that separated items by the essence that they came from, the three at the top now were 'System', 'Deus-Terra', and 'Remnant'. Under the Deus-Terra, aka earth, column was some extremely interesting stuff that surprised (Y/N). "Wow, I can believe it!" He spoke loudly in is thoughts, "All this shit is fuckin ass!" Looking over the items in the shop, he found that the weapons were less than stellar to say the least. 

They were all weapons from his world, and as such they didn't have the power that he was looking for. However, he did find something that took hold of his interest, the consumable tab. "Huh? Aint no way" in the tab titled 'Consumables' contained food, drinks, and medicine all with various effects mostly healing small amounts of HP. The interesting part was what food was listed, "most of this shit is fast food! Wendy's Burgers, Popeyes Chicken Sandwiches, chipotle burrito's, all of it! I don't have to eat to live anymore, but if I wanna quick snack." 

After he was finished looking through the various meals and candies that the tab had to offer, he turned his attention to the Remnant tab. There were tons of weapons, most of which were too high leveled for him to use and the ones that were usable were extremely weak and unusable. 

The most interesting part of the Remnant tab was the various Dust powder vials and Dust crystals. The only issue with this was the fact that the Dust was so damn expensive."10 AUS for Dust vial? 100 AUS for a Crystal!?! What the fuck are these prices!?!? The System out here tryna gimp me of my hard-earned money." 

Switching off the Remnant tab he moved to the System tab which had the same issues as the Remnant tab, useless weapons and equipment, overly expensive raw materials. Except in this tab there were usable consumables, they healed lots of HP, MP, and great temporary Attribute boosts with additional effects. (Y/N) chose to keep these items in mind as he continued his exploration. 

He learned that he could change the System currency into the currency used in whatever world he was currently in and vice versa. Going through everything else in the system, he discovered that he could upgrade the Dust into one another similarly to the Beowolf masks and cores he saw earlier. 

Moving onto the rest of the System he began analyzing the System Forge where he could create and upgrade equipment, items, and weapons. All that it required was raw materials and an amount of money based on the power of the weapon or item. 

(Y/N) briefly thought about creating a weapon now, but he chose not to because one he didn't have the materials he wanted, and two he didn't want a weapon to randomly appear in front of him, scaring the woman next to him. 

At the idea, he suddenly began cognizant of the two girls holding on tightly on to his arms. As he looked at the two, they smiled back at him giving him light kisses on the cheek. He smiled in response of their kisses, turning his attention back to his surroundings. The streets were clear, the Grimm had already been completely cleared out by Byakko earlier, so the group just walked leisurely through the streets towards the exit, and Vale.

..........

This leisurely pace continued for quite some time, until they reached the border of the failed city, coming across an awesome sight. Through the sparse trees and forestry that surrounds the fallen city the lovers could see Grimm. T

hese Grimm were massive and with every step they took, the ground cowered slightly sending ripples through the devastated forest. These new Grimm looked like African elephants with massive tusks shooting from the fronts of their faces. Large white masks covered their faces, like that of the Beowolves except much larger. Down their backs were large, sharp, bony protrusions that extended far beyond their black forms.

Name: Goliath

Age: ???

LVL: 100

Race: Grimm

HP: 31750/31750

Attributes:

STR; 510

END; 709

DEX; 105

VIT: 515

INT; 105

LUK; 101

There was a large group of these new Grimm, traveling in a line heading towards the wall of the city, however they never reached it. Instead, as they approached the wall they changed direction, spreading out individually to roam the area. 

(Y/N) stopped walking, forcing the other two to stop as well. Byakko turned around from her leading position, walking back to reach the rest of the group. He crouched low, motioning the others to do the same, and whispered his thoughts to his companions. "You guys see those big ass Grimm over there?" He whispered while pointing out the elephant like Grimm.

Nix nodded her head in silent acknowledgment. Neyah instead said, "Yeah who the fuck could miss the fuckers" Neyah said harshly, "what's your point though darling."

"We cannot fuck with those beasts. They are called Goliaths and they are much stronger than all of us. If there was only one of them then it'd be easy, but there is like 10 so its not possible right now. Basically, what I'm saying is we gotta sneak by these Grimm, how confident are you both in your stealth abilities."

Neyah was the first to respond "I can be as silent, or as loud as you want me to be pretty boy" she said while licking her lips seductively.

(Y/N) gulped slightly, "understood. How about you Nix?"

"Of course, stealth is a basic essential skill for the Panthera, and I have mastered the art as well." Nix said confidently.

"Alright, we move together as a group, as we start approaching the horde make sure you stay as aware as possible. I don't think that these Grimm are very aggressive, but its possible that one may get outa line and attack so be on guard. Understood?" 

The girls nodded their heads in affirmation, "Alright, we move on me." After finished delivering his plan, he kept low as he began crouch walking through the forest. Each step from the group was silent, and they followed (Y/N)'s lead as they began approaching the Goliaths. 

The massive Grimm were spread out in a large enough area that they could fit through the gaps of space in between the Grimm, however they risked being noticed. (Y/N) lead the group easily through their fist obstacle, as they easily slid past two unaware Goliaths. 

They continued the same path, until they reached a wall of the Grimm. (Y/N) held out his arm, motioning the group to stop so they could find a way around this new obstacle. Using his senses, he was able to get the full lay of the land and found a large gap in the wall of Goliaths that the group could walk through. 

He motioned again for the group to follow, and he led them yet again to safety. The forest began to get thicker as they approached the last line of the Grimm, obscuring their views so they could no longer see the Grimm. However, at this point, they were close enough to the wall that the Goliath threat was no longer an issue, and the group stood up exhaling a large breath of relief.

"Easy money! Aint that right Hon?" Neyah exclaimed as she patted her mate on the back.

"Yes, Babe you did a wonderful job leading us out of that Forrest of Grimm. Who knows what could've occurred if we were attacked?" Nix said, following up her sister's statement.

"I didn't do much, after all this wouldn't have been possible fi you both weren't as stealthy as you already are." (Y/N) responded humbly. As the lovers relished in their small victory, Byakko was still hyper attentive, facing towards the Grimm. 

She bore her fangs, growling, and hissing at the Goliaths. (Y/N) was the first to notice as he looked down at the defensive cub. "Byakko is something wrong?" Byakko responded with a loud, and concerning, growl, turning his attention back to the rest of the Forrest where they came from. 

The forestry grew far denser the closer they got to the wall, and as such (Y/N) was unable to see any Grimm over the trees. Instead of straining his eyes, he chose to open his mental map to get a good look of the area. What he saw on the map was unnerving, the herd of Grimm showed up as blue neutral arrows spread out across the shrubbery of the forest, however there was one that was clearly different. 

A single red arrow facing directly in the direction of the group. The red arrow was still for a moment before it began moving, slowly. Each step rumbled the ground throughout the forest causing birds fly and leaves to fall from the tops of trees. "Oh shit" was his initial thought as he turned to the girls behind him, who were both on guard. "Nix, Neyah, Run!"

The instant the words left his mouth, Neyah opened her mouth in protest, "Wha-" was all that came out as she saw a terrifying sight. Over the top of the tree line, she witnessed a 20-story tall elephant Grimm charging at them. She was in shock, unable to move her legs at the sight. The beast trample over trees, crushing them with an echoing crunch that radiated throughout the forest. Neyah's paralysis was healed when she felt a warm hand grip tightly to her shoulder.

"Sister! We must go!" Nix yelled into her sister's ear.

"I know!" The group turned on their heels and began hauling ass through the forest. (Y/N) scooped Byakko up into his arms as he ran, following the sisters as they sprinted towards the direction of the wall. 

He followed behind to protect them just in case the Goliath was somehow able to catch up to them as they juked trees and shrubbery, running away from the large Grimm. Behind them, the rustling and crunching of the Goliath trampling everything in its path became more and more evident ever second. However, the groups speed far surpassed that of the Goliath, and since they were agile enough to easily avoid the trees in their path, loosing minimal speed, they were easily able to reach the forestry line.

As Nix and Neyah launched through the tree line, and into the open plains, they were able to clearly see their desired location, Vale. With adrenaline still coursing through their veins they continued sprinting towards the nearest paved road that they could find, luckily it was only about a mile away. 

When (Y/N) broke through the line, he leaped deep into the plains, landing softly on both feet, turning back towards the chasing Grimm. He watched from his position as the aggroed Grimm turned from aggressive to passive, as when it reached the forest line it immediately stopped giving chase. Instead, the Grimm stopped and stared down at (Y/N) for a moment before turning around and heading back where it came from.

At the sight of the retreating elephant, (Y/N) exhaled a small breath that he didn't realize he was holding in. "If worse came to worse, I probably could've slowly wilted its health down bit by bit until I killed it, but I don't even know how long that would've taken. Its END was at 700, so there was no way I was doing any kind of major damage to that beast, but next time I promise Imma fuck you up. Believe that." After finishing his thought, he followed his lovers as they ran towards the paved road that led towards the city.

He caught up quickly, wrapping his arms around the both of them as they ran, frightening them slightly. "EEP/AHH!" Were his responses as he gently gripped their wastes, bringing them to a stop.

"Are you two alright?" He asked chuckling slightly.

"You asshole! You scared me half to death with that Bullshit!"

"Babe, you really shouldn't do things like this, its hard for my heart."

"I apologize, I just wanted you both to slow down since we are safe now. But back to my first question, are you both alright?"

"Yeah/Yes"

"That's great! Now let's have a relaxing leisurely walk the rest of the way to Vale." At his words, Nix grabbed tightly onto his right arm with Neyah doing the same with his left, wrapping their tails gently around (Y/N)'s waist as they walked. They continued in this amorous position as they walked peacefully the rest of the way to Vale.

By the time they were finally approaching the cities walls it was no longer clear day time. The sun was beginning to set, giving an ethereal orange glow to the surrounding environment. 

The lovers, with Byakko at their side, took in the surrounding landscape as they walked the street lit brick paved road that led them closer and closer to the city. The land was extraordinarily green, healthy grass sprouted from every square inch of the landscape. 

Scattered throughout the green plain were colorful flowers of various shapes and sizes that gave a vibrant glow to the immediate outskirts of the southern border of Vale. 

Across the horizon to the east, was a vast forest that gradually rose into high mountain tops, to the west was the endless blue sea that surrounds the continent of Sanus, to the south, the group could just barely see the faded image of the collapsed city above the tree line. 

It was a gorgeous sight, seeing so many natural land formations that surrounded the city, so close together, made (Y/N) understand why the city was built where it was. The only place the Grimm could feasibly come from was the south, and Mountain Glenn was an entire city that acted as a barrier between the Grimm and Vale. As the sun fell lower over the horizon, the lights lining the road lit up, providing the group with light as they continued towards Vales gates.

It didn't take long for them to reach the eggshell white gates of the sacred city. The southern wall was big, not overly massive, but much bigger than the eastern wall of the city. 

The bricked wall was around 25ft tall and was made from some very hard concrete like materials that gave it the dirty white coloring. Atop the walls were rotating, patrolling, huntsmen and woman that stared down at the group as they approached the walls. 

There were two large watch towers that jut out from the edges of the walls standing tall above the rest. In each tower, light spilled out from the windows and loud laughter could be heard with the groups enhanced hearing. 

The patrolling Hunts people stood guard sparingly across the top of the wall, the main defense was large black and white gun like weapons that pointed in a downward angle towards the forest the Lovers came from. The large wall was only broken in one spot, inside an arc shaped opening in the walls structure was a large gate that separated the inside of Vale from the outside. 

The Gate was golden and white in color with a base made from similar materials as the walls and it was reinforced with the golden material that wrapped around its surface. The gate spanned the width of the arc shaped opening, but not quite reaching the top of the arch, instead stopping in height where the arch went from straight to rounded. 

Standing guard at this gate was a slew of soldiers, each stationed in various spots, however most of them were sitting around playing cards, chatting around fires, and sparing with one another to pass the time.

As the group approached the Gates, one of the soldiers stood from his lax position leaning on the gate and met the group in the middle. He was a middle-aged man dressed in black body armor with a black weapon at his hip, "Yo, it's pretty rare for people to come through the south gate to the city, especially this late at night." 

He said while eyeing up the group, analyzing their appearances. "State your business and show me any identification you may have to corroborate said business. If you cannot do either of these things, we will bring you into the city under strict policing, you will be kept in a holding cell until we can figure out who you are and what you're here for. Any questions?" At the gruff man's exclamation, Nix stepped forward slightly in front of the group and brought out a device that (Y/N) only slightly recognized.

"We have no questions Sir. Me, my sister, and our lover would like to request entrance into the city due to our enrollment into the city's Huntsman Academy, Beacon." Nix explained calmly as she showed her identification with her device.

The device showed who she was, and the acceptance letter she received when she was accepted into Beacon. Neyah pulled out her device as well, showing the same information to the soldier. 

The man looked at the two questioningly, not entirely buying their stories, "Most of the Visitors to Vale come by ship and arrive on the docks up north, damn near all enrolling Huntsmen do the same. What brings you Faunus all the way down this way?" The harshness of his tone was not overlooked as he said 'Faunus' to the group.

Nix and Neyah's faces remained the same, completely unbothered by his harsh tone. Neyah responded calmly to his dissent, "we were supposed to be coming her on a boat, but our ship was attacked on the way here. The ship crash landed on the southern edge of Sanus, and we've been walking ever since."

The soldier looked at the two with sudden understanding, "Oh, I think I heard about that. A big ass dragon Grimm between Menagerie and Sanus, it's been wild for quite some time and appears randomly. No one has been able to deal with the threat yet." 

The soldier then hit a few buttons on his device and spoke, "Alrighty then," he began "you Faunus can enter. Just make sure you keep your sticky fingers to yourselves." The two remained unbothered by his statement and instead replied with quick thanks as they walked towards the opening gate to Vale.

(Y/N) made to follow the sisters, with Byakko at his side before he was stopped by the guard. "Excuse me sir." The soldier spoke, stopping (Y/N) in his tracks, "could you come here for a moment?"

(Y/N) obliged the soldier and walked back towards the man, with Byakko still following by his side. "Sure, what seems to be the issue officer?"

"There's no issue Sir, I just wanted to know if you had any ID on you via scroll or anything of that nature."

"No, I actually don't," he began explaining sheepishly, "I lost most of my belongings when the ship crashed so I don't have much."

"Is that so..." the soldier began thinking to himself for a moment. It was then that (Y/N) got cautious gripping his fist slightly just in case he needed to sleep the man in front of him.

(Y/N) made the decision to try to find out the soldiers' goals instead of immediately causing a confrontation. "Umm, is there anything wrong?" he asked in the politest manner he could manage.

The man's thoughts were broken as he heard (Y/N)'s question. "No, it's not an issue, however I would like to ensure that you are to get some kind of identification as most stores in Vale the Lien you can access is tide to your scroll in some ways." (Y/N)'s fist unclenched, and his muscles relaxed, replying to the soldier politely.

"Oh, don't worry about that, I am gonna get a new scroll and Hunter ID when I apply so it's no big deal" he explained while waving off the man's concerns.

"Oh yes of course, so for taking up your time, have fun with your stay in Vale." (Y/N) began walking off, towards his girls who were waiting at the gate, when he was suddenly stopped at the sound of the soldier's voice yet again. "And Sir" he said quietly, "I would watch out for those Faunus, they are a sneaky bunch don't let them fool you." 

(Y/N)'s face scrunched up in disgust at the soldier's words, but as Nix and Neyah before him, he showed no sign of irritation instead he simply smiles and waved goodbye. Turning back around, (Y/N) walked his way back to his girls and they reattached to each other, walking into the city.

(Y/N)'s grip around the twins tightened slightly, unknowingly getting the attention of the girls. "Babe what's wrong?" Nix asked her mate.

(Y/N) forced his muscles to relax and he let out a loud exhale relieving himself of the anger he was feeling. "I just can't believe the blatant disrespect he had for the both of you, it pisses me off." 

He hugged the two of them tighter to his body as he spoke, "honestly if I hadn't seen the way you both ignored and calmly responded to him, I would've lost my shit and killed his ass." At his declaration, Neyah wrapped her arm around his neck pulling him in for a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"Little shit like this just rolls of the shoulder. Fuck is a nobody guard gonna due to my self-esteem, we are far above that. Besides, when it happens damn near every time, we're on mainland we get used to it."

Nix quickly followed up with, "Exactly. And we are also accompanied by an Adonis, so we wouldn't want to make a poor impression now would we." In response, (Y/N) gave Nix a quick chaste kiss on the lips, and then he turned his head to do the same to Neyah.

Pulling them both in closer into his embrace he whispered, "I love you both" sweetly in their ears. At the sultry voice and the powerful words, the twins faces erupted in various shades of pink and red.

After sputtering for a moment, the two slowly recovered replying with "I love you too/I love you as well." The group of lovebirds continued walking the streets with a renewed energy, the romantically comforting vibe had returned to their group.

With the negativity passed, (Y/N) was able to look around at Vale, the city that had previously only seen in CGI. On his trip to Vale, he attempted to imagine what Vale would look like in person instead of the butt ugly CGI that plagued the earlier volumes. 

He thought that it would look better, crisper, and feel more lifelike. The real Vale completely shattered his expectations. The night life in Vale was stunning. The beautiful architecture, gorgeous lights, and busy energetic civilians all blew him completely away, as he walked wide eyed through the streets of Vale. 

Taking in all the details, he noticed the Dust in each of the streetlights that lit the streets with bright orange lights, he could see into the lit open windows of each home seeing the city's people going about their nightly activities, and he watched as people bargained with the various vendors along the street. 

The city was energetic at night, groups of people shopped, dined, and watched various street shows that were in various locations along the strip. The buildings of Vale were also very close together giving off an oddly homey and unified feeling to the scene, only small alleyways and larger streets separated each building from one another. 

 The group walked through the energetic streets of Vale, slowly coming to a stop aa they found themselves in a massive open area. The area was filled to the brim with people all together watching some performance on the stage. 

The area was a large rectangle covered on 4 sides with large buildings that look like apartment complexes. The square was lit up to the brim with colorful holographic signs, artificial dust lights, and people. Vendors of all kinds littered the various open spaces selling their wares to anyone who would listen. 

At the crowd, Byakko leaped up onto (Y/N)'s shoulders, balancing herself perfectly on top of them, to avoid getting trampled by the crowd. The twins held close to their man, as they gently pushed their way through the massive crowd, slowly making their way out of the square and into a much more remote and quiet alleyway.

Taking a moment to catch their breaths, (Y/N) asked his partners an important question that had wondered his mind for a while, "do either of you know where we are going?"

At his question, instead of answering, Neyah turned sheepishly to her sister hoping for an answer that wouldn't be no. Nix looked at the two with a awkward smile, "Uhm I believe I know the way to Beacon, after all it's a massive campus and is the center attraction of Vale, however the night is still young and I would hate to waste our night finding our way to Beacon."

(Y/N) thought for a moment, "I mean we've been traveling all day, I guess there would be no reason we can't just chill and hang around the city for a moment." After making his decision, he turned to the girls and said that he was cool with the idea if Neyah was, and said woman agreed immediately to the idea. 

It was then that the group of lovers traveled the unknown city, looking for anything and everything to do. (Y/N) used this opportunity to open his mental map and memorize the locations they visited, he also began analyzing the prices of all the objects and things that he came across. 

What he found caught him extremely off guard, "everything in Vale is surprisingly cheap." Thinking about it deeper for a moment he came to a separate conclusion, "or maybe the System currency is just that valuable." The fact that brought on this thought was the system of converting System Cash into world cash. T

he way it works is simple, the System can convert 1 AUB into 10 Lien, which has no real meaning. Except for the fact that (Y/N) noticed that most Dust crystals go for the average price of... 100 Lien. Compared to the System shop these prices were dirt cheap, and it allowed him to make some dirty exploits. 

As the group continued, walking from shop to shop, (Y/N) instead was plotting, marking down the locations of all the major Dust retailers in the city, and making some basic calculations in his head regarding the convertibility of the Dust he could buy. He finished most of his plan by the end of the night and was beginning to get incredibly excited with his idea.

As he finalized his plans, the lovers finalized their night. They walked the endless, quiet streets with smiles plastered on their faces in clear delight at the evening they had. Even (Y/N) enjoyed his time with the girls as he planned out his excursion, watching them prance around window shopping, bickering with one another, and giving him intimate hugs and kisses throughout the date was incredibly enjoyable for him. 

However, the night was winding down, coming to an end as the previously busy streets were no empty, sporting only a few individuals traveling back home from the night's endeavors. It was at this point that the traveling and high energy night life began wearing on the girls as their energy began falling considerably.

"Fuck I'm tired" is what Neyah yawned out as they exited their last shop of the night.

Yawn "Same here sister. Babe, I have no idea how you can remain unexhausted by today's activities, but you never cease to amaze me."

He smiled at the two exhausted twins, with Byakko still laying comfortably along his shoulders. "Let's just say it's a trade secret and leave it at that" he said slightly chuckling to himself. "Anyway, let's get you both to Beacon so you can get some sleep, they are expecting you both right?" Nix responded with a head nod in affirmation, followed by a small explanation.

"After we were accepted into the academy, we are allowed to show up to receive our temporary dorm room until the year officially begins. The year doesn't begin until almost 2 full months from now, so we still have time to get acclimated to the school."

Neyah followed up after Nix saying, "and hopefully we can find some time for you to somehow get enrolled." Neyah frowned slightly at the thought, but Nix interjected with a relaxing thought.

"There is no possible way that (Y/N) won't get enrolled, he far stronger and intelligent than the both of us, all he needs is a practical examination and he'll be accepted immediately." Neyah's frown turned into a small grin as she agreed with her sister's statement.

(Y/N) wrapped the both of them close to him in an embrace and spoke softly, "either way, that's not something we need to be worrying about right now, instead let's get to Beacon and get you both some rest." With that said, (Y/N), using his knowledge gathered from the day, led the girls to Beacon Academy. The school was located on the east side of Vale, through the main commercial district and close to the residential area of the city. 

He caught glimpses of the massive structure throughout their date, but they were only glimpses. Walking his way through the wide-open gates of the academy was completely different. Past the gates was an extremely long road that led to Beacon, and it was the only way to reach the school on foot. Luckily, there was a transportation service that was posted 24/7 to take those eligible to the school.

(Y/N) walked up to the station, with his two partners, and a car like vehicle pulled up in front of the group. The vehicle was slick and futuristic, silver in color with green lights shining from the bottom and various lines throughout the car. 

The driver rolled down the window and revealed herself to the group. She was a pretty brown-haired girl with thick black shades that balanced on the bridge of her nose, barley covering the bottoms of her eyes. 

Laying down over her lap was an expensive looking bag and wrapped loosely around her neck was a high-quality scarf that looked about as expensive as the bag. The woman in the driver seat tilted her glasses downward, looking the group in the eyes, "Do you guys need a ride up to the campus?" she asked.

"Yeah, we could definitely use a lift" (Y/N) said in response.

"Good, then you're in luck because I will be able to take you there. All I need to see is some ID, a Hunter License or any other form of proof that shows you need to be at Beacon." In response. Neyah and Nix pulled out their scrolls and showed their ID's and acceptance letters to the girl. "Alright that's sufficient, hop in." The group, including (Y/N) and Byakko, easily jumped into the leathery seats of the future car and were sped down the long, spiraling road that led uphill towards the Academy.

The speeding vehicle slowed to a stop as they made it to Beacon's actual campus. Jumping out of the car, (Y/N) thanked the woman for her help, and she replied with a quick no problem. As they exited the car fully, (Y/N) was immediately shocked by the campus's massive size.

When watching Rwby, he didn't get nearly enough scale as to how large Beacon was. Just from his location at the large, gated entrance, Beacon looked less like a university, and more like an actual city. 

There were tons of residential areas that were slew through the far eastern and western halves of the campuses. In the central area, he saw at least 5 massive buildings that he believed were being used as education centers, lecture halls, classrooms, science labs, etc. However, the buildings were so big that honestly, they could've been used for anything. 

Most of the campus was completely unrecognizable to him, however there was one building that very clearly resembled something he had seen before. The middle most building on the campus, standing as the tallest building in all of Beacon, towering over all those surrounding it, was the Beacon that (Y/N) remembered from the show.

Courtyard, banners, pool, everything was exactly how it was in the show except for one major difference. It was much larger. The courtyard itself was almost larger than the Square in the center of the town, and the degrative arches stood almost as tall as the southern border wall. The banners and streetlights illuminated the space with bright white light making the space look clear as day. It was a amazing sight that (Y/N) couldn't help but stare in awe at.

(Y/N) quickly regained his senses, as the girls began walking towards the small building that held a reception desk that was the last obstacle before they could enter Beacon and find their rooms. The receptionist was an incredibly adorable bunny Faunus that he couldn't help but fawn at slightly. 

She had long cute bunny ears that sprouted out of the top of her head and short smooth hair that gently surrounded he face. The receptionist introduced herself to Nix and Neyah before they began talking. (Y/N) trailed behind the two as they had the same conversation with the receptionist as they had with every other gate guardian up to this point. 

They both showed their ID's and acceptance letters, and they were given a shared room on the East side of the campus. As the gate began opening, (Y/N) tried to follow the duo inside, but he was suddenly stopped by the receptionist.

"Excuse me young man!" The receptionist yelled trying to get his attention. "I'm sorry, but do you have an acceptance letter that proves you are eligible for entry?"

Nix turned around and responded for him, "No he doesn't, however he is with the both of us. We will open up our room to him and he will stay with the both of us" Nix said nobly. The receptionist however looks extremely sorry as she responded to her.

"I am extremely sorry, but Beacon has a very strict policy regarding visitor entry when its this late at night. Anytime past 12:00am no visitors of any kind may enter into the Academy, however if you are already in before then, you are allowed to stay inside for the remainder of the night. I know that this causes an immense inconvenience, but it is one of those rules that I cannot bend, it is for the safety of our students. I apologize again!"

Nix and Neyah began to sadden, turning to their lover in hopes they could find a way in, but (Y/N) refused. "That's fine, I can just spend the night in an Inn or something."

The receptionist perked up at his words, "Uhm, yes of course! I can give you recommendations for Inns and Hotels close to this area if you'd like. I have a few brochures with me that'll list the various room prices, star ratings and just about anything else that could determine whether or not you want to stay there."

"That's great, I'll take whatever you give me." (Y/N)'s response made the Faunus girl blush slightly as she quickly ducked under her desk to hide her embarrassment.

"I'll find that right away!" She yelled, though her voice was muffled heavily behind the desk. She began rummaged through some boxes, filing cabinets, and drawers looking for the brochures. As she searched, Nix and Neyah were having a fit.

"Aint no Fucking way you're staying anywhere I am not. I'm not sleeping in a room that you are not in." Neyah said aggressively with authority.

Nix followed up with, "I agree with Neyah, if you cannot stay on Beacon tonight then neither will we."

(Y/N) exhaled slightly, rubbing his face in exhaustion, "listen, both of you. I admire that you both want to stay with me, trust me I want to sleep together all cuddly too, but it's not possible right now. I want you both to go to your temp dorm, get as comfortable as possible, and have the second-best night of sleep of your lives. And while you do that, me and Byakko are gonna have a great night sleep missing you both, and when we unite it'll be that much more special. Ok?"

After a bit of time passed, Nix and Neyah came to a consensus. Neyah was designated as the speaker for the two, "Fine, fuck it. Whatever. You can go sleep in an Inn or whatever, however, as soon as Visitors are allowed to enter, your ass better be in that fuckin room." 

Nix corroborated the opinion by vigorously shaking her head up and down. "And we are gonna need something before you go." After Neyah's declaration, the atmosphere in the area shifted slightly. The twins approached him slowly, stalking their way towards his slightly nervous form.

(Y/N) gulped slightly at the sight of the predators, "Wha, what exactly do you need?"

"You/You!" In that moment the twins leaped onto the man with Neyah gripping onto his chest and Nix slamming her lips onto his. Nix's tongue licked and lapped against his own, forcing cool, sweet liquid into his mouth with every action, forcing him to swallow the sweet drink with every attack. 

As she continued to assert her dominance in his mouth, she pushed her lips deeper into his own, sucking strongly forcing his tongue from his mouth into her own. Nix sucked loving at her mates oscular muscle, stroking it warmly with her wet lips, huffing heavy steamy breaths all the while.

At the same time as she dominated her preys' mouth with her loving lips, her hips moved instinctually with every kiss. As her hips straddled tightly against her saviors leg, she thrust those hips forward against (Y/N)'s, creating extremely pleasurable friction with each thrust. 

Her warm heat that sat in between her legs met handedly with the large and hard member of the man beneath her. Through their clothing, with every thrust, waves on intense pleasure coursed through them, causing Nix to moan softly into her sloppy kiss with her savior.

As the Faunus woman continued drinking in her mates kiss, she was soon moved aside by her sister who wanted to do the same. Neyah pushed her sister aside to clash lips with her mated partner, allowing their lips to clash smacking and popping with every connect and release. 

As the kiss continued, the intensity increased leading the man to slide his tongue into her pleading mouth, gently caressing her mouths organ with his own. Soon however her mate broke the kiss, stopping their exchange before either Nix or Neyah went back into their estrus and ended up turning this light make out into something far more sexually intense. "Wow," he said aloud, more stunned at the fact that he just kissed the duo than the fact that they decided to do this publicly.

As he finished clearing his mind of the fog that came with the exchange (Y/N) looked at the two Faunus twins with an inquisitive eye, seeing how they felt about the entire exchange and what he saw didn't surprise him. 

The fog of lust begun to cloud their vision once more and it appeared as though their claiming instincts were kicking in once more. "Hello..." he said as he waved his hands in front of their eyes to see if they were responsive to anything. 

They were not. 

"Shit. Lemme just..." (Y/N) gently began moving the duo from their standing positions in front of himself to a bench located fairly close by, sitting them down as they were stuck in there stupor. "Oh shit." he thought, as he cleared his throat slightly to get the attention of the receptionist. "Uhm miss? Are you still there?"

At his sultry voice, the Bunny Faunus rose slowly from behind the desk. The first thing to show was her extraordinarily red tipped bunny ears and then her steaming blushed face. "I... uhm... eh... uhm...I, ha... have the uhm... Inn bro-bro-brochures you asked for." The air fell still for a moment, the receptionist refusing to look in the direction of the man.

"Hey, miss, did you hear everything?" (Y/N) asked the girl as casually as he could manage.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" she exclaimed while repeatedly bowing her head. "I could help it! My stupid bunny ears are big and sensitive and even when I close them, I can still hear everything around me! I didn't want to intrude on your intimate moment with your partners, but I did anyway. I cannot apologize enough for my blundered."

(Y/N) was shocked that she was apologizing to him, especially after what they just did in her office area. "Oh god no. You should not be apologizing, it was all of us, and I take full responsibility for what took place here. I apologize that you had to sit here and listen to us do dirty deeds in a public place like that. We should have better self-control than this, and I am sorry that you were the one who had to witness it."

"No, no, no, what you have with those two is truly beautiful. I could only wish to have that deep of a relationship with someone where I could show my love that confidently any place at any time. It is truly admirable the relationship between you and those women, I truly wish you the best in any and all endeavors that you may face."

Although he like the comment about them looking like a lovely couple at the same time it still stung since he felt it was wrong for him to allow them to kiss him. Shiva was on his mind every moment until Nix looked at him a certain way or Neyah put her arms around him. 

The feeling of being loved was intoxicating to an addictive degree and he wasn't so sure if he could resist the feeling much longer. (Y/N) was a sack of shit for doing this, and he knew it, but the more he spent time with the Twins the more he began to love them as he did Shiva. 

Even though it pained him he didn't let it show on his face, so himself and the bunny Faunus looked at each other with smiles, chuckling slightly at the situation they found themselves in. "Thanks for the compliment, I am sure that you'll find someone soon enough, and I'm sure that you'll be able to do even more confident romantic acts in any place you wish when you meet that someone."

The receptionist smiled at him, holding her hand close to her heart, "I sure hope so, that would be amazing. Anyways, here are your brochures, most of them have coupons for specific deals among other packages, also I already premade a visitors pass for you that'll be here ready for you when you return at 6am sharp. That is when visitors can enter into the university campus, so I guess I'll be seeing you then." The bunny Faunus explained, handing all the information and paperwork to him.

"Thanks a lot! I really appreciate all the help, and that other thing. My name is (Y/N) (L/N) by the way, it was a pleasure to meet you miss."

"Oh, my name is Velvet, Velvet Scarlatina, it is very nice to meet you (Y/N). I hope to see you again later today!"

(Y/N)'s face remained in the same smile, his eyes widened slightly, but he responded calmly, "Same here, it was really nice meeting you Velvet."

The man brought his pet up into his arms, and started walking away, making his way towards the main city when Velvet suddenly spoke up, "Uhm, (Y/N), I could call the transport desk to send a car to pick you up if you would like me to."

"Thanks for the offer, but imma have to decline. Don't worry I'll be fine, I'm kinda quick on my feet. Speed Demon" mana rushed through his legs, and before Velvet could even respond, he was gone, leaving only whistling wind in his wake.

The bunny Faunus was left in awe at the amazing feat of speed. "(Y/N), huh." The girl blushed slightly at the thought of the man that just left, and a smile crept its way across her face. "He's kinda cool," she thought while chuckling to herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 687 16
The White knight of Ice and the Red knight of flame, are known to be Immortal beings and the strongest huntsmen on Remnant, said to be even stronger...
34.2K 938 28
(Vol 1-3 Beacon arc) "You can certainly fulfill your wish to "save someone". But a wish for you to save yourself, does not exist. You will embrace a...
225K 3.7K 106
A 17 year-old padawan of Mace Windu is on the run. After escaping the Jedi Temple during Order 66, he finds himself on a desolate planet. The only si...
7.9K 102 11
Y/n, a name no one has ever heard of, but they'll soon know it. For he will be known as the Batshit Hunter. A man who shows no fear, rushing into bat...