The Deal x Resident evil

By treecl_28

Finley, her professor and her classmates win a free trip to Europe. During the trip, she had a book of the fo... More

The Trip
The Deal
Welcoming
Dinner party PT:1
Dinner Party PT:2
Vârcolac
Heart to Heart conversation
Daniela's Gift PT:1
Daniela's Gift PT:2
The Talk
The Legendary Thief
The Fight
The Trading and Concerning
Breaking Down PT:1
Masquerade Deal
Breaking down PT:2
Breaking down PT:3
Recovering PT:1
Recovering PT:2
Recovering PT:3
Recovering PT:4
Welcome Back
Another Pet
The First Talk
First Move PT:1
First Move PT:2
First Move PT:3
The Change
Shihakages awakenings
Yūkine Clan
Life and Death
The New Change
One down; Four to go
Two down; Two more to go
So we finally meet...again
The Illusion PT:1
The Illusion PT:2
The Gift
Zagatha PT:1
Zagatha PT:2
Zagatha PT:3
Zagatha PT:4
New Start
New chapter PT:1
New chapter PT:2
The Warning
The Vessel
The Planning
Big Suprise
Bigger Suprise
Iowa State Fair PT:1
Iowa State Fair PT:2
Long Time
Brother
Lifetime opportunity
Father
Operation Butterfly
Za esosa na Afrai
Surprise Party
Being different isn't bad
Flashbacks
A Gift
The End

Kamihi Clan

362 10 0
By treecl_28

~Four days later~

Finley mentioned that she will be teaching Bela and Cassandra the history of the Shihakage clans. Daniela was still training but she was mastering the techniques of the Tanjōgan. Alcina and Miranda came and watch on how Finley teaches them. She also shows Bela and Cassandra the book and was shocked that they can able to read the writing language.

"Okay, I'll be working with Bela on her new abilities, which the Kamihi clan can sense peoples chakras or life forms from up close or miles away." Finley said to Bela, "You can pin point peoples main arteries by your red eyes or your senses. It comes in handle in battles. But you can make anyone go limp as you disarm quick by your hands. Your hands and feet are your second pair of eyes." She continues, "But first take this cloth and cover your eyes. Then take off your shoes and I want you feel the vibration of your surroundings." She watches Bela as she wraps the cloth around her eyes.

"Okay..." Bela wonder but takes them anyways.

As soon as she had one foot hit the cold ground, she instantly felt and seen everything. She can actually see through her feet, she sees peoples chakras and arteries.

"I see everything...this is cool." Bela said with smile on her face.

"Good. Now I want you to attacked Daniela but she learn a new trick..." Finley said and Bela tries to sense her younger sisters but she was missing.

Therefore, Bela tries to use her new abilities as she had her hands ready to fight. Then she gets knocked onto the ground after a punch. She tries using her senses to find her young sister but she could see chakras or her arteries.

"Aw looks like someone can't find me." Daniela then kicks Bela in the face and as she was flung up to the air.

"You fucking little bitch!" Bela said with angry in her voice.

There, she lands on her feet. She breathes in and out as her palms faces forward. She sees and listens to everything, then she somehow sense a tiny little moth. It was buzzing around her so she grabs it and it forms into Daniela. She managed to grab her young sister by the throat.

Cassandra was surprise after seeing her older sister. Bela was able to sense Daniela as she was a tiny living bug. She smirks and then traps Bela in a shadow possession. She giggles as she was quite stronger than Bela.

"I-got-you." Daniela then makes Bela let go of her. She makes her copy her moves and embarrass her in-front everyone.

"Well done Draga Meas." Alcina claps for them, "Bela you can sense a tiny little bug? Incredible." She was amazed as Miranda agrees with her.

Finley then comes into the fight. She manages to master all of her newly abilities as she practices them every minute of the day. She was sore but she wanted to see how strong Bela is...

~Six hours later~

Bela and Finley were both relaxed and were in the library. There Finley was determined to teach Bela the history of the clan. Her fathers book had every information of the three clans of the Shihakage, plus rituals and marking spells.

"Now this is what the Kamihi clan symbol looks like." Finley turns a book as Bella looks at it.

(The Kamihi clan symbol)

"Is there a meaning behind the symbol?" Bela asked Finley.

Finley explains that the Kamihi symbol represents the eye. The big black circle is the original eye sight, then the red part represents the true Kamihi eye, while the small black one controls and manages the senses. She also mentions that the cross in the middle of the eye represents wisdom and strength.
Bela was surprised that she was a descendent of that clan. Both of them read the book, Bela sees a paragraph that talks about a thing called 'Sage Mode' as it was mentioned in the other clans.

"What's the sage mode?" Bela asked when she saw that word.

"Sage mode is when a person fully unlocks all of their abilities at once and they're much stronger than anyone." Finley said to her, "It's only been record one time and apparently the three members didn't survive when they enter that mode. It determines the persons mental mind and soul that they can surpass and live after the sage mode." She added and looks at the book with Bela.

There, Bela sees her two sisters clans symbols as well. While she was reading the information, Bela stumbled upon the five disciples of Mother Shihakage.

"Are they real?" She questioned Finley, "How powerful are they?" She continues to ask all many questions.

"They were real once but that was long ago." Finley tells her, "Actually there was a story, my father told me that someone in the Shihakage clan, before the three other clans came to be. They apparently murdered someone during a ritual timing or something like that..." She scratch her chin and tries to remember the rest of the story, "So the disciples came to the world as this person was a threat to them. It basically means that this person thought that they were better than disciples. So they manage to defeated the fifth disciple and beat the other three. But the oldest was the true test..." She continues to the story, "But this one person tried to defeat the oldest but died unfortunately and no one knows what would happen if they defeated all five children of Mother Shihakage." She tells the story and looks at the disciples pictures.

Bela was astounded after hearing the story. She hopes that she, her sisters and Finley didn't upset the disciples or Mother Shihakage, but they have been dead for a millennial. They continue to talking about more of the Kamihi clan, until Daniela came in

"Come on newbie and Finny." Daniela said, "Dinner is ready." She swings the open back and forth.

"Okay we're coming. And is Miranda still here or did she leave?" Finley closes the book and Bela rolls her eyes then turns into moths and reappears next to Daniela.

All three women headed down to the dinning room. Daniela mentions that Miranda left twenty minutes ago after hearing pray from one of her maidens. When they were walking in the hallway, Amita appears as she spooked Daniela and made Finley laugh. It was great as she loves spooking everyone in the castle.

~After Dinner, Alcina and Finley's bedchambers~

The bedchambers was locked as the mistress and formal old partner we're intimate with each other. Alcina was pressed against her bed-frame while Finley was sitting on her stomach. While she began kissing and rubbing Alcina's body.

"La cena estuvo deliciosa, mi corazón." Finley spoke Spanish, "¿Quieres que te folle de nuevo?" She nibbles on Alcinas earlobe.

"Si papí, fóllame!" Alcina purrs and squeezes Finley's ass.

They both pleasured each other, feeling the intense orgasms building inside of them. Finley was already fucking Alcina hard and raw with the strap on, which drove both women through the roof. They couldn't keep their hands off from each other, they were happy and could do this whenever as the maidens never judge them. Or they would be killed on the spot and which Finley told Alcina that she shouldn't do it as she mentions just to give them a punishment of locking them up in the dungeon for three days.

~Thirty minutes into the sex~

"FINLEY!" Alcina grunts then digs her nails into Finley's skin, "Don't st—GOOD HEAVENS!!" Her back arches as the strap was deep inside of her.

"I—want—you to..." Finley groans in as she and Alcina were both about to cum, "Bite me!" She looks at her which made Alcina sat up real.

At first, she hesitant but Finley began to slow down as she didn't want to do it. But Alcina arches down...she forcefully wraps her legs around Finley and making her go back inside of her. She opens her mouth and leans forward. Her fangs came out and goes for it as she bites down onto Finley's neck.

"Fuck yes!" Finley gasp then grips Alcina's thighs and thrust-fucks her hard. The sound of Finley fucking Alcina's vagina was juicy and her wetness was dripping all over the bed sheets.

"Mmhhhmm" Alcina moans loud which blood comes sliding down Finley's neck making way onto the bare-back and front of her body. She drank some but not all and it finally happened...both her and Finley came at the same time.

Their bodies were shaking and sweating badly as they smell the pheromones of each others sex. Alcina let's go of Finley's neck and leans back onto the bed-frame as blood was dripping down her mouth. Which Finley slowly takes out the strap then gives a little tease on Alcinas clit. She takes off the strap and flings it across the room.
So then she began a trail of kissing upwards until she reaches for those beautiful lips. Finley pulls Alcina's chin and gives a lustfully kiss, her tongue went inside as she shows dominance with Alcina. Even she shows it too when she's dominated but like it when Finley does it to her the most.

"Eso fue fantastico cariño." Alcina panting and wipes the blood from her mouth.

"Si pero vamos a dormir...los dos estamos agotados." Finley yawns then tries to lay down but Alcina stops her.

She made Finley sit up and grabs the medical kit. Alcina cleans and wraps the bite mark because she didn't want Finley to died from blood loss and didn't want blood staining the bed. Which Finley chuckles and gives her a goodnight kiss.

"Goodnight beautiful." Finley cups Alcina cheek and lays down.

"Goodnight darling." Alcina lays down with her.

Both faced each other as they held hands. Drifting away into a deep slumber while they had a smile on their faces.

~~
Kamihi clan- Senses clan

La cena estuvo deliciosa mi corazon- Dinner was delicious my heart.
¿Quieres que te folle de nuevo?- Would you like me go fuck you again?

Sí papi, fóllame- Yes daddy, fuck me!
Eso fue fantastico cariño- That was fantastic darling
Si pero vamos a dormir... los dos estamos agotados- Yes but let's go to sleep...we are both exhausted

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1K 11
Your head feels fuzzy as you begin to stir. Your mind feels foggy, as if it was...erased..? or forgotten. You feel yourself laying in something soft...
5.2K 97 4
For someone who should have already been dead at this point, he was a very lucky man. To reach this point in his life was never in his wildest dreams...
91.4K 2K 17
This is a one-shot about Alcina Dimitrescu and her Daughters, how will the adventures be? Can you always survive? What sacrifices will be made? Will...
21.3K 712 13
A book full of stories about the Re8 women: Donna Beneviento Alcina Dimitrescu Bela Dimitrescu Cassandra Dimitrescu Daniela Dimitrescu I will...