๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๏ฟฝ...

By _mrsmikaelson

[๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐–ฆ๐–ฎ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ] โ ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹? โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐– ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐€๐„๐’๐“๐‡๐„๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐’
๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
01. sixties dance
02. the enchantress
03. really sexy babies
04. I am not 'your love'
05. the ritual
06. kidnapped
07. she lost control again
08. I promise we're not serial killers
09. ray sutton
10. theodore?
11. I can't kiss you, klaus
12. noah ortiz
13. a tampon, really?
14. rebekah mikaelson
15. does that mean I can fuck bex?
16. dead racoon
17. what's up, babe?
18. finally free
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
19. senior prank night
21. first day of senior year
22. a life without you in it
23. you never told me you were gay
24. birth family
25. astrid emerson
26. mikaelson past
27. you only seem to care about yourself
28. In love with klaus mikaelson
29. prom
30. I'm a petrova, not stupid
31. mikael
32. he tried to kiss me
33. spilling secrets
34. klaus is your romeo
35. pregnant with a square baby?
36. a birthday funeral
37. kidnapped for the third time
38. parents aren't supposed to outlive their children
39. mikaelson ball
40. always and forever
41. the original snogger
42. old friend
43. first kill
44. unlink
45. alaric killed dad
46. twenties dance
47. crazy vampire alaric
48. I'm gonna lose everyone
49. wickery bridge
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
50. the purple poison
51. whitmore college
52. birthday
53. promise ring
54. what are you?
55. miss mystic falls
56. the truth about lily
57. all my fault
58. ted petrova
59. cancer
60. beatrice emerson
61. my side of the story
62. to the moon and back
63. portend
64. follow your heart
65. haven't I given enough
66. see if you have it on
67. dormant
68. the death cure
69. just wake up soon
70. the funeral
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐’

20. please remember me

1.3K 37 35
By _mrsmikaelson

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘]

Rebekah took both of the siblings to a different room. Allison dragged Tyler and then threw him on a table.

"Hey, be careful, Ally." Caroline told me, not wanted her boyfriend to be hurt. Allison could tell that she was really anxious about this, she was biting her nails as she wakes around the rooms in circles over and over again.

Allison sighed concerned for her sister. "See, look what you and your idiotic brother have done. If only you guys weren't so stupid."

"Hey, don't blame me for his bastardly actions." She put her hands up in sure or before she went back to scrolling through Caroline's camera roll.

She next picture she came across was a picture of Allison, Theo and Caroline pulling funny faces at a fair. Allison saw the picture and smiled as Rebekah frowned. She envied having a relationship with her brother, Klaus, like that and goofing around every so often.

Caroline sat back down, tapping her feet on the floor. Next thing they know, Tyler shot up awake. Caroline ran over to him and tried to calm him down as Allison stayed next to Rebekah.

As much as she wanted to become friends with her again, she knew she couldn't. She's already done too much in these few days and she didn't deserve an apology as of right now. She had to make it up.

Caroline comforted Tyler. Allison reached out for her neck, unclasping the golden friendship necklace from around her neck and turned to Rebekah. "Rebekah, I thought you'd want this back." She handed her the small necklace. She looked up at the blonde and saw her frown before taking it. Rebekah didn't want their friendship to end.

"Thanks." She mumbled quietly before she checked the timer on her phone to see that there was about two minutes left. Klaus compelled Stefan to feed on Elena in twenty minutes and there was not much time left.

Tyler sat up. "Where am I? What happened?"

"Tyler..." Caroline began, afraid to tell her boyfriend that he's dead and now transitioning into a hybrid.

"Don't be shy about it." Rebekah smiled, earning a glare from Allison.

She really wasn't trying to make things better, was she.

"What's going on." Tyler asked once again as Allison gave him a look of sorrow.

"Klaus is turning you into a vampire." The vampire began, ignoring Rebekah and her snarky comments. "A hybrid." She voice was shaky as she spoke.

"You're in transition." Allison finished for Caroline, giving him a sad smile. It was against his will to become a hybrid. He didn't choose for this to happen. He didn't deserve it really.

"Don't leave out the hard part, sweets." Rebekah continued as Allison gave her another look of warning. The amount of times she glared and rolled her eyes at the two Mikaelson siblings today was almost unhealthy. Rebekah ignored her before continuing, "You'll only survive if your witch is successful. If not, you're pretty much dead.

"You're going to be okay. Okay? It's going to be okay." The Forbes vampire reassured the transitioning hybrid.

"I wonder what she's doing. Tick tick goes the gym clock." Rebekah smiled, phone in hand as she waved it about. Allison moved to a different table and sat on that instead.

I few minutes of Caroline's comforting, Rebekah's nasty remarks, Tyler's hopelessness and Allison's silence, Klaus came into the room with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Well, the verdicts in. The Original witch says the doppelgänger should be dead." Klaus concluded, taking a seat next to Allison making her shuffle away from him. Klaus shuffled closer and Allison shuffled away once again. The hybrid gave her an annoyed look.

"So, does that mean we can kill her?" Rebekahs face lit up at the thought of the 'doppel wrench' being dead. The girl with the face of a women she despised. Tatia. The women who played both of her brothers feelings. She was happy that she was dead.

"No, I'm fairly certain it means the opposite." Klaus smartly predicted. Knowing his mother, she would do something sneaky so Klaus couldn't get what he wants when it came to it. The original witch was smart but he was smarter.

As Caroline moved closer to Tyler, Rebekah grabbed hold of her and yanked her back. Allison got up from her seat, about to go after Rebekah but Klaus grabbed onto her waist and held her back. He whispered softly into her ear, moving his smooth hands from her shoulders to her neck. "Easy, love." She calmed down under his touch before sending him a glare.

"She's touching my sister." The Enchantress then glared at Rebekah. "Tell her to let her go." She tried to escape from his grasp but he held onto her waist tighter.

Klaus ignored her and made her sit down. He went up to Tyler with a small glass vile in his hands. The ones that you take out from those science experiments, just shrunken. "Elena's blood." He handed the hybrid in distress the tube. "Drink it."

"No! No, no, no. Tyler, don't." Caroline cried out still struggling lightly by Rebekah's grip. Allison glanced at her sister, giving her a sincere look.

"If he doesn't feed, he'll die, Care." Allison tried convincing her since she didn't want her to feel more pain than she already has, with all the people they've lost.

Klaus smiled at Allison before looking back at Tyler. "Consider this an experiment." He whispered evilly as if the transitioning vampire in front of him was a test subject. "It's okay. There we go." He said as Tyler took the vile and brought it up to his mouth. "Good boy." Tyler shot down the blood as Caroline struggled in Rebekah's grip. Allison gave her sister a look of sorrow.

Seconds after Tyler drank Elena's blood, he rolled over and fell off of the table making both Caroline and Allison exchange glances. Caroline panicked. "Tyler, no!" Tyler groaned loudly as he fell to the floor, screaming, the pain too much for him to handle. "No!" Tyler griped onto his head, yelling. Allison looked at him with a sad look on her face, not wanting to see her friend get hurt.

Klaus kneeled down to get a closer look at Tyler. Allison went to step down too before Klaus gripped the bottom bit of her leg. "Careful, love. He could bite you." He warned before looking back at Tyler, who's eyes were gleaming an amber colour. Klaus smirked. "Well that's a good sign." Rebekah smiled and Caroline exchanged a concerned glance with Allison.

★★★

Later on, Klaus let Allison finally go. "One more thing." Klaus stopped her. Allison raised her eyebrow, waiting for him to continue. "Do you regret the time we spent together. As in the none threatening bits?"

"Was there really any time we spent together we're you've never threatened me?" She chuckled.

"Debatable." Klaus smiled at her, his dimples on display. Rebekah had gone off God knows were and Caroline went home straight away after the traumatising night. It was just them two, outside of the school. "But honestly, do you?"

Allison thought for a second. There were some good times in the summer the two of them spent together. They had formed some sort of bond that couldn't be explained. She felt some sort of pull towards Klaus and so did he. "No comment." She spoke softly. Allison knew what she was about to do she'd regret later, but she slightly lifted her toes up to place a soft kiss on his cheek.

Klaus looked away, furiously blushing and smiling like an idiot. Allison laughed with amusement as a faint blush erupted her cheeks too. She walked away from him. She turned around and gave him one last glance before saying something. "Oh, and if you touch my friends again, your head will be on a stick." She smiled sweetly.

"And if I catch you in the hospital, the same goes to you." He chuckled before leaving to go whatever place he needed to go. The hospital probably.

And that's exactly what she did. The hospital wasn't far from the school so she could just walk there. Allison took her phone out from her pocket and tapped on Damon's contact. She pressed call and waiting for him to answer. Seconds later he answered, shooting questions at her. "Where are you? Is Elena okay? Are you with Elena? Do you know where Elena is?"

Feeling overwhelmed with the amount of questions being shot towards her, Allison stopped him. "Woah, stop right there buddy. Keep it in your pants. She's at the hospital. I'm on my way now. Don't tell anyone I'm coming or Klaus will snap my neck right after feeding me his filthy blood."

"You being a vampire would be the worst. You with your emotions heightened would be a no-no. I don't even wanna imagine it, it'd be that bad."

"Gee thanks." She responded, rolling her eyes.

"I know you're rolling your eyes at me." Damon said. She could just see the irritatingly stupid smirk spread across his face. She quickened her pace as she crossed the road without looking, almost getting hit by a car.

"You whore!" She yelled at them before going onto the footpath. "And I know you're smirking at me."

"So we're just gonna ignore the fact that you called someone a whore?" Damon asked, amusement evident in his voice.

"The bitch tried running me over. Anyways I got to go. See you later vamp-a-gator." She said before hanging up on him. She arrived at the hospital. Rebekah and Klaus were at the parking lot speaking.

"So the doppelgänger isn't the problem." Rebekah started. "Her blood is the solution." She was sat at the front of the car.

"Seems so." Klaus rested his hand on the car.

Allison listened into their conversation. She was stuck there. If she went in she knew they'd hear her. She put her hand over her mouth so they couldn't hear her breathe. Her back was placed against a brick wall, a few metres away from them. She furrowed her eyebrows, seeing a door.

The back door!

She slowly tiptoed over to it, being careful not to make a sound. She opened the slowly, cringing as it creaked slightly. She stepped in as searched all of the rooms.

To: Bourbon Loving dick 😀

I'm in.

From: Bourbon Loving dick 😀

Alrighty. I'm on my way.

The hospital looked abandoned. Most of the rooms had nothing in it. She stopped. That smell... she recognised it. Blood. She thought. She slowly creased open the door. The smell grew stronger as the door widened. She kicked it open seeing racks of blood.

Her eyes shine amber as she stared at the blood. Her hand reached out for one of the bags. Her head snapped at the door as she head someone at the door way. It was Damon.

She slowly looked back at the blood bag in her hands, her breathing quickening and her chest heaving. Damon sped in front of her snatching it out of her hands. "Control your self, wolfie." He brought it up to his nose a smelt it. "Elena's blood." He said before leaving the room. "Come on."

★★★

As Damon dragged her away, all she thought about was Elena's blood. It looked and smelt like no blood she'd ever seen before.

They both agreed that Damon would go and distract Klaus, who was outside, and Allison would go and grab Elena.

They both separated and Allison made her way to the hospital room.

She entered the room and saw a dark skinned women with a brown bob cut. The women turned around with a bag of blood in her hand in shock. "You shouldn't be here. Klaus said you shouldn't be here. You need to leave." She said robotically.

"Oh Great, you're compelled." The werewolf sighed as she went over to the women and pushed her to her floor roughly, knocking her out. Allison cringed, feeling slightly bad.

Elena stirred slightly. She rubbed her eye and groaned softly. "What's going on?" She asked, her voice croaky.

"You could say I'm your superwomen because I'm saving you." Allison flashed her an iconic smirk before going to the bed and yanking off the tubes that were pumping blood out of her.

Allison's eyebrows furrowed as she heard a voice speaking outside. "Oh, I would love to kill you, but I made a pledge to your brother and unlike him, I keep my word."

Klaus.

"I'll be right back." She pointed her finger at her before leaving Elena there on the bed confused. She exited the room in a hurry when she heard Damon grunting.

The cool breeze hit her face as she stepped outside. Her hair escaped from under her ear and waved in her face.

As Klaus was about to rip Damon's heart out, Damon quickly spoke. "You don't wanna know about your friend Mikael?" He said making Klaus and Allison both stunned.

"What do you know about Mikael." The both of them spoke in unison. Klaus snapped his head back in shock.

"Didn't I tell you to go home." The hybrid looked at her in annoyance.

"And didn't I tell you to not touch my friends?" She raised her eyebrows as she spoke in a bitchy tone. In a flash, she raised her hand and threw Klaus all the way to the other side of the car park.

Just as Klaus stood up, she focused on him. His blood started to boil. He felt as if he was burning alive. Blood spilled from his nose and his eyes, "Stop!" He screeched in pain.

"You're lucky that's all I've done, compared to what you've done." She turned to see Damon still laying on the car, in shock, "Come on, bourbon breath." She smirked at the old nickname and gave her hand for Damon to take.

He took it with a grunt at that stupid nickname. He stopped before turning to Klaus, who was on the floor, "Oh, and Mikael knows you're here." He smirked.

Klaus stood up slowly, walking towards them, "You're bluffing."

"Katherine and I found him." The vampire replied back. "Consider it out leverage." He smirked venomously. Allison stood their picking on her nails whilst listening to their heated conversation, with not a care in the world.

Klaus' face reddened in anger as he flipped a car over form the side of him and bashed Damon and Allison's heads on the car before speeding off.

Damon grunted standing up a few seconds later as Allison stayed on the floor, passed out. Damon looked around to see that Klaus was no we're in sight. "Come on, buttercup, get up. We need to save Elena." When she didn't reply back, he walked over to her. "Buttercup?"

She laid on the concrete, blood dripping from her forehead to the side of her face. He went to her side and generally picked her up. He was too stunned to even speak. "Buttercup..."

He listened to her heartbeat. It was slowing. "Dammit." He bit into his wrist and shoved it into her mouth. He picked her up and carried her bridal style as he walked into the hospital.

Her eyes slowly opened as she looked around confused. "My neck hurts." Her voice was hoarse. She snapped into realisation and saw that she was in Damon's arms. "Ugh, get off of me." Damon let her go and furrowed his eyebrows in concern.

"Are you okay buttercup." He asked. "I'm so gunna kill that, bitch." He mumbled under his breath.

"Who are you? I'm not your buttercup, the hell?" She looked him up and down her, eyebrows furrowed in anger.

"Allison, what's the last thing you remember." Damon's heart sped up in fear.

"Who the hell is Allison?" She cluelessly asked.

"Allison, it's me, Damon. Bourbon breath. Why can't you remember me? Allison please remember me. Oh, I'm so gonna kill that dick." Allison burst out laughing at his concern for her. She couldn't hold it in anymore. This was too funny, "Allison!" He shouted at her in anger before consuming her in a big hug, "Don't you dare ever do that again. You scared me!"

She pulled out of the hug before slapping his shoulder, "I made the Damon Salvawhore scared."

"What did you just call me?" His eyes narrowed in slits.

"Cry about it." She grinned before walking off. "Now let's save Elena."

★★★

"You stay outside." Damon told her from outside of Elena's hospital room.

"Alright." She sighed as he went inside. He shut the door behind him and went to take Elena from the bed. There was a little bit of the door opened. Allison moved closer to the door to see what Damon was doing. She saw the look in his eyes. It didn't take an idiot to realise that Damon was in love with Elena.

He needs to accept that Elena has a boyfriend, his brother.

She moved away just as Damon was about to open the door. Damon spoke, "Come on. Let's go." They left the hospital. Damon let Allison go home herself after some persuasion and then he took Elena home.

★★★

The closed her eyes, breathing in from her nose and out from her mouth. She was finally free.

It was so peaceful at night. The compelling moon shining bright, the trees swaying to the cool breeze of the wind. Allison didn't know how she was going to go home to her mom. She knew her mom would be upset that she left without telling her. Caroline didn't fill her in on the details of what their mother knows and doesn't know, there was too much going on to even catch up a little.

She took in a deep breath. Finally building up the courage to knock on the royal blue wooden door. About a minute later, Liz opened the door, gasping.

She immediately stepped outside and engulfed her daughter into a warm and welcoming hug. They stayed like that for about a minute until Allison spoke up, "Alright mom, that's enough. You're suffocating me here." Her voice was muffled due to her mouth being covered by her mother's shoulder. Liz let go of her and then the shouting started to happen.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me that you were going to leave us! I was about to get the whole police force to look for you but then Theo and Caroline told me the truth, "She stopped for a second, smiling sadly at her daughter before continuing, "I know what you are, honey. I know everything. And all I wanna do is protect you." She said before hugging her daughter once again.

Allison came out of the hug a few seconds later, "Do you know about Caroline and Theo?"

"Yes. I knew about Caroline for a long time. Since before the 50s dance. And Theo, I found out when they told me about you." She informed her daughter.

"Wait, you've known about Care since before the 50s dance! Oh my God! That's why you were acting kinda suspicious that day." It finally clicked into her mind.

"Yes, I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys earlier I was just upset and confused and how one of my daughters had died and came back to life but at least she's still here. That's all that matters." Liz smiled sadly, shutting the door that was still open and then put her arm around her daughters shoulders, guiding her to the living room.

The black coal was burning hot and the flames danced elegantly in the fireplace. They both were sat on the floor, enjoying the comfortable silence that came alone with it. Allison rubbed her hands together to create friction between them and warm up her up a little bit more. Her head rested on her mother's shoulder as Liz's hand was over her shoulder, rubbing up and down her arm in a comforting matter.

They stayed like that for a while, enjoying the cosy fire and the comfortable silence. Interrupting the silence, the front door opened creaked open slowly. Two figures stepped in. A blonde and a brunette. Their faces were glued to each others as they practically bite each other's tongue out.

"Get a room you too!" She called out to her sister and her boyfriend, Tyler as the couple went upstairs. Caroline dragged Tyler up the stairs with a giggle.

"Keep the door open, Caroline." Her mom said with a slight chuckle but sternly enough for her to take the hint.

"Yeah, I don't want my room smelling like sex!" Allison joked. When she saw the look her mother gave her she shut up.

"Allison." She warned jokingly. The stairs creaked as someone descended the stairs. Theodore walked into the room, his chocolate hair all over the place. It was in a tip.

"Well them two are definitely not having sex." He remarked sarcastically making Liz shoot him a look. She's been doing a lot of that today when it came to the two troublemaking twins.

"Caroline, door open!" She yelled, just to be sure.

Theodore huffed, "What have you made, mom? I'm staving."

"Me too." The Enchantress agreed.

"Pasta." She answered her sons question, "I'll go warm some up for you two. She's probably full with Tyler's face already." She said, making the twins snort.

"Watch out, she'll be eating his d-" Allison directed at her brother before she was cut off by her mother.

"Stop right there young lady." Her finger was pointing right directly towards her daughter in a scolding manner. "Oh, and you're grounded for the rest of your life."

"What, why?" Allison's mouth was wide open in shock.

"Did you forget the part where you left us, I hated you for that." Theo spat making Allison rolled her eyes.

"So, am I really grounded for the rest of my life or was that an exaggeration?" She asked her mother. She wasn't clear whether her mom was joking or not. She kind of did have it coming considering what she did: leaving the house to go and live somewhere else.

"A month. You're grounded for a month." She sighed before going to the kitchen to put some pasta in for the twins. Theo and Allison shared a staring competition with the wall until Theo broke the silence.

"I still can't believe you did that. You know knock me out and then snapped Care's neck." He scoffed, not even looking at his sister. He couldn't stand to look at her. His sudden acts of coldness confused her to say the least but she understood where he was coming from.

"I've got the food." The sheriff said, smiling as she brought in two plates of pasta and placed them carefully on the table.

"Uh, actually I lost my appetite." She looked at her mother with a sorry look, before her eyes flickered to Theo. "I'm not hungry anymore, mom. You can eat mine."

"You sure, honey?" Liz asked her daughter slightly concerned for her daughters health. Allison hadn't eaten all day and her mother could tell by the mere sight of her sick looking face.

"Positive." She got up from her seat and then went upstairs. She opened her door to see Tyler on top of Caroline, naked. "Eugh! Not in my room, you don't. Go to Tyler's, his house is massive."

Caroline gasped at her sisters voice. She quickly pulled up the covers so they were covering both herself and Tyler but it was already too late. "Bro, Tyler, just get out. This is a shared bedroom so go have sex somewhere else or I'll tell my mom." She threatened.

Caroline shot her sister a glare, clenching her fists tight before kissing Tyler one more time. Allison looked disgusted, "Ew, get on with it already." Her hand rested on the door.

Tyler slipped on his red shirt back on and Caroline stayed in her bra with a frown. When Tyler left Caroline spoke up. "I hate you." She crossed her arms with a scowl plastered onto her face.

"I love you too." She said as she got changed and then climbed into her bed. "Goodnight."

"Night." Caroline mumbled into her pillow before going to sleep.

Allison sighed as she snuggled into her covers. Oh how nice it felt to be back in her own bed again.

She was finally home again.

★★★

Word count: 4058

Questions?

So Tyler's a hybrid now and Allison kissed Klaus on the cheek! You can see that their relationship is growing and that very soon they might be official!!!

Ally stumbled across the room where Klaus is keeping all of bags of blood he took out of Elena. If it wasn't for Damon's speedy arrival, she would've drank her best friends blood and loose even more control!

And lastly, we got a Liz and Allison reunion. Expect some bad blood between Ally and Theo in the next new chapters though.

Thank you guys so, so, so much for 10k reads that's actually insane! I don't know how to thank you guys!

Anyways, remember to comment, vote and share, love you guys, byeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 958 10
"แดกแด‡ แด…แด แด›แด‡ส€ส€ษชส™สŸแด‡ แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ แดกแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡." โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โœง โ”Š โ”Š โœฆ โ”Š โœง โœฆ โœง แด›สœแด‡ แดส€ษชษขษชษดแด€สŸ๊œฑ - ๊œฑแด‡แด€๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ 1 แด›แด แด‡ษดแด… แด๊œฐ 3 โœง แด›สœแด‡ แด แด€แดแด˜ษชส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด€ส€ษชแด‡๊œฑ - ๊œฑแด‡แด€๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ 1...
237K 4.7K 44
แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช แดกแด€s แด€ แด„สœษชสŸแด… ษช'แด… sษชแด› า“แดส€ สœแดแดœส€s sแด›แด€ส€ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด แดแด˜แด‡ษด า“สŸแด€แดแด‡s sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข ษชษด ษชแด› สœแด€แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€, ษช แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด€ส€แด‡สŸส แด›แด‡แด€ส€ แดส แด‡สแด‡s แด€แดกแด€ส. แด›สœแด‡ แด แด€แดแด˜ษชส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด€ส€ษชแด‡s ๐Ÿท.๐Ÿถ๏ฟฝ...
76.6K 3K 16
๊งโ€ขโŠนูญ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š…๐šŠ๐š–๐š™๐š’๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‚๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ—Œเณ„โ—Œเพ€ หŠหŽ ๐“”๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต (๐™–๐™™๐™Ÿ.) - ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...
10.1K 437 14
๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๏ฟฝ...