The Deal x Resident evil

By treecl_28

Finley, her professor and her classmates win a free trip to Europe. During the trip, she had a book of the fo... More

The Trip
The Deal
Welcoming
Dinner party PT:1
Dinner Party PT:2
Vârcolac
Heart to Heart conversation
Daniela's Gift PT:1
Daniela's Gift PT:2
The Talk
The Legendary Thief
The Fight
The Trading and Concerning
Breaking Down PT:1
Masquerade Deal
Breaking down PT:2
Breaking down PT:3
Recovering PT:1
Recovering PT:2
Recovering PT:3
Recovering PT:4
Welcome Back
Another Pet
The First Talk
First Move PT:1
First Move PT:2
First Move PT:3
The Change
Kamihi Clan
Yūkine Clan
Life and Death
The New Change
One down; Four to go
Two down; Two more to go
So we finally meet...again
The Illusion PT:1
The Illusion PT:2
The Gift
Zagatha PT:1
Zagatha PT:2
Zagatha PT:3
Zagatha PT:4
New Start
New chapter PT:1
New chapter PT:2
The Warning
The Vessel
The Planning
Big Suprise
Bigger Suprise
Iowa State Fair PT:1
Iowa State Fair PT:2
Long Time
Brother
Lifetime opportunity
Father
Operation Butterfly
Za esosa na Afrai
Surprise Party
Being different isn't bad
Flashbacks
A Gift
The End

Shihakages awakenings

376 13 0
By treecl_28

(continuing from last chapter)

Everyone was on the edge of their sits. Waiting and watching to see if Finley would come out of this as she was in a deep slumber. The lords had a emergency meeting to discuss what had happened with Finley.

"Do you think really Finley would come out from this?" A maiden asked another maiden.

"I don't know but let's not talk about it. Mistress gave us an very high strict order on watching her until she, priestess Miranda and Miss Beneviento come here." The second maiden said, "My question would be, what shall we say when she wakes up and ask for Gina?" She wonders as the other maiden wonders too.

Both of them were talking quietly, they didn't want to tell Finley that Gina was murder in-front of her and how she murdered the killer. It was just too much.

"Gina..." Finley mumbles and risen up from the bed, "I had a crazy dream...Gina was killed by a man...who brought me and my friends here." She chuckles and gets out of bed.

The maidens looked at each other, nodded as they tell Finley did lay back in bed. But she refused as she wanted to get out and see everyone else. One of the maidens grabs Finley's arm as she tells her again to lay back down. Finley was getting irritated and push the maiden off the side.

"I gotta find Gina and ask her for my medicine." Finley darts out of the room and calls for her.

First, Finley heads towards Gina's room. When she arrived to her friends room it was empty and wonders why it was like that. Then she calls Gina's name again and left to hallway.

Second, she notices the maidens all looking at her, they were shocked to see her awake and running around. The maidens didn't wanna say nothing as they all scattered. Finley try to ask one of the maidens but they completely ignored her.

Thirdly, Finley heard whispers of them saying Gina's name and a man. She was very irritated and she heads towards the dining room to find Alcina or the girls.

Finally, she made it to the dining room. She slowly opens the door and hears two maidens talking about what had fully happened.

"It's horrible...I was at the very end of that hallway and I saw everything...the intruder shot Gina as she died in Finley's arms." Maiden one said, "Finley was devastated. I saw evil and vengeance in her eyes...it was fucking frightening to see. Apparently, I over-heard mistress and priestess Miranda talking while Finley was resting from her seizure... she murdered that man who killed Gina." She added and began to cry.

"Finley murder someone?" The aw son maidens voice cracks, "That's not like her...she would never hurt a fl—oh my..." She stops and points at the door, first maiden turns around and sees Finley standing as she hears everything.

The maidens didn't realize that she was there. They could tell that she was broken after her melancholy expression. She wanted to say something but couldn't as she left the room...

~The outside fortress of castle Dimitrescu~

Alcina was was trying to find the words to tell Finley. Miranda was helping too, while Donna and Angie came along as they brought some medicine to calm Finley. Karl and Moreau tagged along to give her support like they did before. When they reach the castle, the daughters came running out...

"Mother, Finley ran away!" Bela shouts and waves a piece of paper.

"It's true. I even tried to call Amita but she is no where to be found." Daniela mentioned to her and the other lords, "Two of the maidens were talking about the incident last night as Finley heard everything. We were looking for her until we found this letter in your room." She began crying, Cassandra hugs her from the side and cries too.

Karl whistles and one of the Lycans that was protecting the castle, it came and stood there. He grabs the letter, making his Lycan sniff out Finley and it does sniff as it howls after getting a scent of her. Miranda and Karl both told Alcina and the other two lords that they were going to find her. The rest of the lords watch Miranda and Karl leaving with Lycan.

"Mother I need you to answer some questions. It's about Finley." Daniela pulls her mother inside their home.

"Okay I'll answer as much as I know." Alcina tells her youngest.

The other two daughters made Donna, Angie and Moreau come inside and led them to the dinning room.

Daniela and her mother both headed to the library as she was reading Finley's book of the Shihakage...

~The library~

Daniela made her mother sit down, Alcina sees the book as Finley made it disappear from thin air after she was done talking to the Duke.

"I need you to tell me, the one main thing is was the moon full and red like blood as it looked like an eye?" Daniela had both hands on the table while the book was right in the middle of her.

"Yes the moon was like that. Why are you asking me this?" Alcina asked her, "Why do you have Finley's book?" She ask her daughter simple question.

Daniela didn't say anything and turns one of the pages. She looked at the page and she feared that this would happen. She looks at her mother as her eyes started to glaze with tears.

"Finley has fully became a Shihakage. In this book, I can semi understand what it's saying. Basically, once a member of the clan kills someone for the first time either in vengeance or in war, they will gain unknown strong abilities. It has to be fully complete underneath a blood moon, which yesterday was the perfect fucking timing I guess. They become so powerful that sometimes it's hard to stop them during their rage mode." Daniela told her mother all of the information, "But in this booked, there is a special rock...marked with a powerful symbol that can sealed the rage, if they wear it everyday. It must not ever come off or the rage is appear, this is what looks like." She turns the next page and points to the rock.

Alcina immediately recognize it, she got that rock as a necklace from the Duke. When he and Finley were talking for the first time. She had it in her room, she tells Daniela and which she was happy to hear and she brings the book as they both headed to the bedroom...

~Shortly Time Skips~

Angie, Bela and Donna were in the kitchen, making the medicine to fully calm or to knock Finley out. Moreau and Cassandra were in the dinning room, talking about movies that they love to watch and books of romance. Then the door opens as Alcina and Daniela came in with the book and the necklace.

"We found something to fully calm Finley down. As she must never taken it off, let me explain." Daniela said and explains what Finley had fully awakened inside of her. Then quickly explains the Shihakage unknown abilities and their rage.

"That's great but holy shit Finny, you're just full of surprises." Cassandra let's out a nervous laugh, "And we haven't seen Uncle Karl and Miranda yet." She walks to window to look out at the fortress wall.

Alcina nods as she and Daniela sat down at the table. Shortly after, Bela comes out with Angie and Donna, they brought out the medicine and some tea and snacks for the others.
Then out of the blue, Karl comes busting in while holding Finley in a tight hug as she was screaming and kicking.

"She put up one hell of a good fight." Miranda wipes her bloody nose and holds her ribs.

"Oh fuck yeah she did." Karl agrees with her, they both had deep cuts and bruises on them.

"LET ME GO!" Finley headbutt Karl's face as he flew back and let's go of her.

He falls on his back, holding his now broken nose. Miranda tries to restraint Finley by using her abilities. Which that was a big mistake when Finley looks and began to rise up...

"Your power is no match against mine!" Finley's arms grew muscle as she cracks her neck. Miranda's powers came back at her as she flew back.

There, Finley started to growl like a animal. Her fists clenched into a ball then her index and middle fingers on both hands pointed out. She stares at Miranda and she was about to start running. Alcina knew what was about to happen as she remembers Finley paralyzing her legs months ago. She quickly stood in-front of Miranda as she takes the two powerful hits, one in the neck and other was on the leg.

"Mother!" All three daughters shouted, they watch their mother fall onto her knees as face planted onto the ground.

"The necklace..." Alcina said before passing out.

So Daniela uses her abilities to trap Finley and the other two sisters held her there with all of their muscles.

After she trapped her, Moreau grabs the necklace and quickly waddles to Finley. As soon as be was about to put the necklace around her neck, Finley glares into his eyes which made him froze. He was shaking, his nose started to bleed and passes out. Moreau falls and accidentally lets go of the necklace but Miranda catches it.

"Put it on her. It will contain her rage!" Daniela grunts while she felt the how strong Finley's chakras and abilities were. She couldn't hold her any longer.

"Got it! Forgive me Fin." Miranda puts the necklace around Finley's neck.

Then Bela and Cassandra both flew against the wall. Donna grabs some yellow powered from her little bag and blows it into Finley's face.

The necklace glows bright as Finley wipes off the powdered. Daniela couldn't hold the shadow possession anymore and falls onto all fours. Finley sway left to right and falls onto her knees.

"Eltu ott mullu da Thosla" Her eyes flutter. She saw the room darken and she passes out.

"What will happen next Daniela?" Cassandra asked her as she went to check on Moreau.

"She won't have that side of her again as we just saw, that necklace will restrain her rage but not all as some will peak out here and there." Daniela said to them, "But what the hell did she do to mother and uncle Sal?" She wanted to know. Nobody knew what fully happened.

Meanwhile, Donna was helping Karl with his nose as she cleans and wraps his wounds up and she does it to Miranda too. Moreau suddenly woke up screaming and began hitting himself. Cassandra grabs his hands and tries to relax him as she blew air in his face to. His breathing steady, he had the fear look on him as he glances over at Finley's body.

"Don't worry uncle Sal, she's knocked out. Can you tell us what you may seen?" Cassandra looks at Moreau as she held his hand tight.

"I saw...war...playing over and over again. Finley fighting five human-like things...but in different points of time and then she became one of them but very much different...much stronger and powerful..." Moreau holds Cassandras hand, "Then I saw a wing woman...who was taller but very similar to Alcina. She and Finley were fighting as we were weaken to the point of death..." He looks at everyone, "As soon as I saw this woman...I saw Finley flying at her...then seen a giant white/blue orb being pushed by four hands and then everything went to black..." He finishes as Cassandra helps him onto his feet.

Miranda was concerned if he may have dreamt or may had actually seen vision of the future. Karl was surprised to hear that Moreau was able to remember but couldn't remember if he was wearing pants before coming to the meeting earlier. The girls flipped their mother over onto her back, as they did that...Bela began seeing her mothers arteries. She manages to pin point the spots where Finley knocked her mother out.

"Bela are you okay?" Miranda asked her, "Hon, your eyes are red." She stares at her.

"Bel?" Cassandra looks at her sister and sees her eyes too. Daniela was shocked to see that her eyes changed too.

Bela takes her both index and middle finger on each hand, placing them on the arteries blockages. She gently pokes them and sees blood following back as usual.

"FINLEY!" Alcina wakes up and yells while she groans in misery, "Is she okay!?" She looks at her meanwhile her body was still laying the floor.

"She's fine mother, Donna put her too sleep." Bela tells and then realizes what she can do.

Everyone heard movements, all heads turned and saw that it was only Finley. She was slowly wakes up as she sees everyone glaring. She the glares at them and then glares at Alcina, who was laying on her back.

"Oh my goodness!" Finley crawls over and held Alcina's head, "I am so so sorry. Please forgive darling...I was not myself." She apologized to her and caressed her hair.

"It's okay, you were in rage. And I should be the one apologizing for not being here when you woke up and telling you the truth about Gina." Alcina raise her shaking hand and cups Finley's cheek.

Both women smile and kiss each other. Then Finley was more confused on how Alcina was able to move. She remembers that she blocked two artery points to where she was gonna be paralyzed for a bit and be knocked out.

"I woke her up as I see yours and everyone's arteries right now. It's kind of freaking me out right now." Bela said, Finley looks at her eyes. Her eyes lit up and smiles as if she just got a birthday cake.

"You're a Kamihi...one of the three descendants of the Shihakage clan." Finley looks at Cassandra as her eyes were bright blue, "Oh my...Cassandra, you're a descendant of the Shihakage clan too. Which is called a Yūkine, they also have bright blue eyes." She said as all three girls looked at each other.

Everyone stay the night, they all wanted to know more about Finley's history and the so-called descendants of the Shihakage clan...

~~
Eltu ott mullu da Thosla- Dam that shit is strong

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 2.6K 20
**I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE, FOUND IT ON GOOGLE** You've heard the legend, the three daughters of Lady Alcina Dimitrescu...but did you ever heard a fo...
8.7K 392 20
Donna has been appointed the new lord after surviving her cadou experiment and being gone from her home for months. She meets the other lords includi...
160K 4.4K 57
TW • slight contains of; Bdsm, Degrading, Abuse, Torture, Abduction, Starvation, Death, Neglection, Trauma, Ptsd, Bipolar, Blood, Bruising and Scars...
442K 18.5K 48
,,I need you. With me". ,,If that's what you want right now, I'll stay". ,,It is what I always want". ............ You have spent your whole life in...