Male Reader X Various Charact...

By Lotus_Horizon

IT WILL BE HARD FOR ME TO DO CERTAIN FANDOMS SINCE I KNOW LITERALLY NOTHING ABOUT CERTAIN GAMES/SHOWS/MOVIES... More

Power Girl X Male Reader (Lemon)
Cosmos X Male Reader (Lemon)
Blake X Male Reader
Weiss X Male Reader
RWBY X Male Reader (Lemon)
Touka X Male Reader
Wonder Woman X Villain Male Reader
Not That Bad (Salem X Male Reader Lemon)
Pyrrah X Male Dog Faunus (Lemon)
Your A Hero To Me (Scylla X Male Demigod Reader)
A/N
My Angel (Multiverse Bra X Human Male Reader LEMON)
You're My Litte Butterfly (Demon Shinobu X MaleReader LEMON)
Stress Relief (Hu Tao X Male Reader LEMON)
Happy Halloween (FemVampire X Male Reader)
Alone Together (Kuchisake Onna X Male Reader)

Happy Valentines (Teasing Female X Male Reader)

14.6K 108 52
By Lotus_Horizon

  It was your least favorite holiday of the year, Valentines day.

  You weren't too keen on the idea of it since you never really got anything for the holiday anyway, so you've grown to not care for the holiday in general.

  It was early in the morning as you entered the school grounds until you noticed your friend Yumi waving towards you at the entrance of the school.

Yumi: Hey (Y/N).~

Y/N: Yo.

  She louts at your initial response until you feel her wrap herself around your arm.

Yumi: Aw, I remember when you used to call ne senpai. So, you happy for valentines day? Or you gonna be a lone wolf again this year.

  You groan as you just continue to walk to your class. Yumi stands in front of you stopping you from walking any further.

Yumi: Oh come on, you always get all pissy in Valentines Day, even more so than usual. So, I've decided to get a gift for you.

Y/N: Thank you but I really don't think I need a-

  You choke on your words as you see her lift up her skirt. This was a habit she's always done, ever since middle school, she always did it as a way to make you feel better or to motivate you throughout your school life with her. A good view of her white panties always filled you with a drive that you even found detestable at times. The only difference this time was, she wasn't wearing panties at all. Like none at all this time.

  In a flash you slap her hands so her skirt falls down as she looks at you kind of surprised.

Y/N: Are you an idiot? Where in the middle of the damn hallway? Also, who goes to school with no panties you dense dumbass?

  You whisper yelled at her as you slapped her upside her head making her fake being hurt.

Yumi: What? I'm just cheering you up for Valentines day. Besides, you know you like all this.

  She lightly patted her ass making you look away pretty irritated about it.

Y/N: Let's just get to class idiot. I'm not gonna be late because you wanna get all frisky in the hallway.

*Time Skip*

  You are eating lunch on the roof of the school alone as you overlook the others below. You noticed some people with there significant others with them on this special day. It didn't make you mad, but you found the affection they shared disgusting.

Yumi: Hey (Y/N)-kun.~

Y/N: Yo.

  Yumi pouts again since you didn't call her senpai, but she ignores it and sits down next to you scooting closer to you.

Yumi: Sooooo-

Y/N: Ask about Valentines day again and I'll throw you off the damn roof.

Yumi: Well dang I'm sorry for looking out for your well being.

Y/N: I don't think being perverted for my sake is a healthy way of showing it.

Yumi: I have no idea what you mean.

  Yumi drops an apple from her lunch bag on purpose as she fakes a gasp.

Yumi: Oopsie, look how clumsy I am.~

  She stands and bends over letting you get a full view of what's underneath. You glanced a but but blushed at the full moon clearly in your view.

Y/N: DUDE!

Yumi: What's wrong? I thought wolves loved the full moon?

Y/N: I play the wolf in that Little Red Riding Hood play one time and you never let me hear the end of it.

  Yumi walks over to you and pets your head.

Yumi: Aw calm down. Not like anyone would notice anyway. Besides, it would be a good stress relief. I know just looking at my panties doesn't excite you anymore. You're a growing boy who need more 'stimulation' in his life.

Y/N: Stop.

Yumi: Oh don't fight it, I know your interested.

  Yumi sits in your lap lightly grinding against your pants.

  As this was happening, you notice the school bell ring as you stand to your feet causing her to stumble off of you.

Y/N: Look, I'm not a pervert. Just try to have some self respect and allow me to be alone today, please.

  Before she can say anything to argue, you rush off hiding your face from her. You were discreet, but her actions were making your heart beat faster as you felt heat rise in your body.

  But you didn't want to admit it to her, otherwise she would win in making you just as perverted and deplorable as most people think nerds and weeks are.

  Also because it went against the persona of smart and respectable you've built for yourself. But she wasn't done with trying to break that yet.

*End of the Day*

  As you were leaving your class and sorting things in your locker. You noticed a Valentines day letter in your locker. It was odd, but you figured who it was from.

  You opened it and read to yourself what was I side.

"Meet me on the rooftop asap. I have a gift for you."

Yumi~

  You audibly sigh as you make your way to the rooftop of the school where you were eating lunch. You noticed Yumi leaning against the fence of the rooftops. Her golden hair flowing in the wind as the setting sun reflects off of it in the light.

  She notices you and waves with a smile.

Yumi: Hey Lone Wolf. Have a good day today?

  She still seemed as happy as always.

Y/N: What is it you needed?

  Yumi walks over to you and hands you a small red box shaped like a heart.

Yumi: Happy Valentines Day.

Y/N: . . . What?

Yumi: I know I've been teasing you all day.

Y/N: Year. The past six actually.

Yumi: Regardless, I wanted to approach you normally for once, since you seemed to be more of the romantic type over serial. I was gonna do this earlier, but I wanted to test the waters first.

Y/N: So you came to school with no panties just to see if that would work on me?

Yumi: Damn right. Though it made walking to school on a windy day pretty odd.

  You snicker a bit at her words as you open the box to see it's full of those strawberries dipped in milk chocolate.

Y/N: Wow. I actually really like these. How did you even think to get these.

Yumi: Well whenever you get sad, you always eat chocolate, and I know strawberries are your favorite fruit. So you know.

  You laugh a bit as you cough to compose yourself.

Y/N: Well, I appreciate your gift.

Yumi: So, will you be my Valentine?

Y/N: I'll think about it.

  She gives you a shocked expression as you can hear her heart shatter.

Y/N: I'm joking. Geez can you take a joke?

  Yumi bouts as she slowly walks over to you.

Yumi: You really are an asshole sometimes. You're lucky you're cute.

  She wraps her arms around your neck as you hug her waist.

Yumi: You know, I'd also like a gift from you. And I'm still not wearing panties sooooooooo, you know.

Y/N: Oh my God you are really doing this right now. Are you serious?

Yumi: Maybe? Besides, I need some stress relief too.

  She lightly undoes your shirt as she places light kisses on your neck and lightly trails them down your chest.

  You sigh as you know she wasn't too incorrect. Though you didn't like how much she was making you blush, she was literally giving herself to you, and you were enjoying that.

  As she kisses your neck, you feel her undo your pants as you find yourself lifting up her skirt and squeezing her soft butt earning some moans from her.

Yumi: Mmmm, let's dive right into it. Get me going.~

  She pushes you down as you lean against the wall where the door to the resto of the school leads. She grinds her womanhood against your hardened member as she opens her shirt, giving you full view of her breasts.

  You bury your face in her chest as you feel her run her fingers through your hair petting you.

Yumi: Such a good boy.~

  She slowly inserts your member inside of her as her eyes roll up into her mind and you try to conceal your face from her.

  Yumi grabs your hands and stares you right into the eyes.

Yumi: What's wrong, first time?

  You slowly nod your head as she places a kiss on your lips.

Yumi: Don't be. I won't judge you. Besides, your doing good ao far. Very good.

  She slowly bounces up and down on your cock while you firmly grasp her soft butt making her moan. As she rides you, she places kisses all over your face. She clearly is getting lost in the pleasure as you are as well.

  She begins to speed up her pacing as she pushes you onto the ground still showering you with kisses and hot affection.

  The warmth of her bare chest is felt on yours as you feel her hot lips pressing against your cheeks and lips. Even giving you a few seductive licks every now and then.

  This girl was definitely craving your affection, but you were all for it.

Yumi: Mmm, your so good. Your cock is so fucking goooood~

  You don't speak as you are too distracted with everything. Your heart rate has never been quicker as her hips slam against yours, ad you slowly feel like your about to burst.

Y/N: Y-Yu-

  She places her finger over your lips while riding you with a wild look in her eyes.

Yumi: Call me senpai. You get to cum when you call me senpai.~

  You lightly roll your eyes but hold her closer as you feel close to your limit. A man will say anything for a woman when they are this deep inside of one anyway.

Y/N: S-Senpai, I-I'm about to cum.

Yumi: Good, do it inside of me. Don't you dare hold anything back.

  You sit up and deeply kiss Yumi as she moans into the kiss. In that instance, both of you release your liquids into one another. The mix of euphoria that washed over both of you reached its climax an dashed over the both of you like a smooth waterfall.

*Time Skip*

Yumi: Single handedly, that was the best Valentines day of my life!

Y/N: Yeah, it was I guess.

  You say while eating the strawberries she gave you.

Yumi: Well it's getting late. We should probably get home.

  You noticed the deeply set sun as you decide to follow her lead and leave the school.

Yumi: You know, my parents aren't home, and I'm still not wearing panties. It'd be a fun way to end the day.

Y/N: . . . Eh skrew it. I'm down I guess.

  Yumi drags you off by the hand as you walk to her home for the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 20 5
I decided to do multi-fandom imagines because my gay ass can never stick to a specific person, all gxg bcs im lesbian and don't know how to write oth...
625 6 19
The Fandoms are: -Dreamtale(idk I like Dreamtale and the Star sans and Bad sans) -MHA -Empire SMP(Minecraft series) -Harry Potter Feel free to give...
1.5K 12 10
Warning! Fucked up kinks ahead! Vs debating show similar to Death Battle, or Limit Break, but with three major differences. One, all fights are fan v...
10.4K 80 59
what the title says I am a minor so I will not be doing smut, but I am taking requests so if you would like to make one just leave me a comment