The Deal x Resident evil

By treecl_28

Finley, her professor and her classmates win a free trip to Europe. During the trip, she had a book of the fo... More

The Trip
The Deal
Welcoming
Dinner party PT:1
Dinner Party PT:2
Vârcolac
Heart to Heart conversation
Daniela's Gift PT:1
Daniela's Gift PT:2
The Talk
The Legendary Thief
The Fight
The Trading and Concerning
Breaking Down PT:1
Masquerade Deal
Breaking down PT:2
Breaking down PT:3
Recovering PT:1
Recovering PT:2
Recovering PT:3
Recovering PT:4
Welcome Back
Another Pet
The First Talk
First Move PT:1
First Move PT:2
First Move PT:3
Shihakages awakenings
Kamihi Clan
Yūkine Clan
Life and Death
The New Change
One down; Four to go
Two down; Two more to go
So we finally meet...again
The Illusion PT:1
The Illusion PT:2
The Gift
Zagatha PT:1
Zagatha PT:2
Zagatha PT:3
Zagatha PT:4
New Start
New chapter PT:1
New chapter PT:2
The Warning
The Vessel
The Planning
Big Suprise
Bigger Suprise
Iowa State Fair PT:1
Iowa State Fair PT:2
Long Time
Brother
Lifetime opportunity
Father
Operation Butterfly
Za esosa na Afrai
Surprise Party
Being different isn't bad
Flashbacks
A Gift
The End

The Change

470 17 0
By treecl_28

(Continuing from last chapter)

~Very early in the morning~

Finley was tossing and turning as she felt a set of eyes watching her. Then her eyes opened suddenly and sees nothing but her body was shaking badly for some reason.

"Are you okay..." Alcina mumbles while one eyes peaks open.

"I just feel...I'm okay..." Finley answers and snuggles back in bed.

Alcina wraps her arms around Finley, gracefully sliding herself towards her. They cuddle once again...meanwhile Finley still felt off as if something bad was about to happen...

~Later that day, around eight pm~

The daughters were still taunting the new set of maidens that they just received, while Alcina and Finley were talking as usual and a maiden appears with news.

"My ladies, Priestess Mother Miranda is here with her daughter. They're waiting for you both in the dinning room." The maiden said as she lead them to the room.

"I hope nobody prayed to her." Finley whispered and looks up at her.

Alcina nods and walks the same pace like Finley. They both arrived to their meeting as the maiden opens and bows to Miranda.

"Mmaamma" Eva calls out after seeing Finley walking in first.

"Eva, oh my goodness." Finley runs with opens her arms and rises her into the air, "You gotta stop getting so big." She kisses Eva and gives Miranda a side hug.

Miranda smiles and looks at Alcina as she gives a hug too her. All three women sat down then other maidens brought out tea and snacks for them.

"Okay, I wanted to see how you guys have been doing and I've been hearing that you guys are back together again..." Miranda looks at Finley, "Is this true Finley?" She digs in her bag and gets a pre-made bottle for Eva.

"Oh umm..." Finley holds Eva in her arms, "Okay, yes we are but mostly we talked about things as we're working on them together or by ourselves." She answered her question, "But she hasn't bit my neck as I told her that I wasn't comfortable." She shows her neck as there was no bite marks.

Alcina sworn that she hasn't done that at all and will not do it until Finley's gives consent. Miranda was shocked after hearing that their old but newly-relationship was steady and good. Miranda nods and mentions that she'll be coming here more often as Finley wants to see Eva.

~Shortly Time Skips~

The three women walked around the hallways, Eva was crawling as she was extremely fast on her hands and knees. Which Finley was ahead of the other two, she picks Eva up and sees a trail of wet foot prints on the floor.

"A man has enter the castle and looking for Lady Dimitrescu. He has a knife and guns." Amita appears from thin air and tells Finley, then she backs up and runs back to Alcina and Miranda.

"Guys there are fresh wet foot prints on the floor and Amita just told me that a man has enter the castle. I swear on Eva's life." Finley sworn on her adopted daughter life, "Apparently he's looking for you, Alcina." She warns her, that's when guns shots echoed the hallways as screams came along with.

"Oh my—the girls!" Alcina realizes as Finley hands over Eva to Miranda and sprints first to where the gunshots were coming from. Leaving Miranda and Eva alone as they ran somewhere to hide.

When Alcina and Finley ran to the gunshots, a three maidens came running towards them. One of them said that Gina was fighting the man off by herself and the three daughters just arrived to help.

"Mother!"
"Finley!"
"Gina!"

Both women ran around the next corner. Daniela, Cassandra and Bela had the intruder pinned against a corner of the wall. The mysterious man was behind Gina, he was using her as a human shield...

"I want Lady Dimitrescu! She costed me trauma and hatred towards everything." The mysterious man said, "I want her dead!" He then held a gun right at Gina's head.

"Gina!" Finley calls out as she stood between Bela and Daniela.

Gina was crying, pleading to him on letting her go but he refused. Then Alcina watches for the first time on her youngest daughter on using her abilities, Daniela tries to control his shadow but the hallway was dark with little lighting.

"Why do you want her dead?" Bela hisses at him and grips her sickle.

"Why?! She and you bitches taunted me and the young tourists that were on the field trip!" He his arm around Gina's neck and the gun still pressed against her head.

Finley recognized that voice. She knew who is was, she brings out a lighter and lights one candle as the room began to be a-little more brighter.

"You're the bus driver, who drove me, my professor and my friends..." Finley took a step forward while holding the candle, "How did you find this place?" She wonderland took another step forward.

"My memory was a little faded but I retrace where we started to where we drove through. So here we are!" The formal bus driver had a crooked smile.

Daniela takes notice what Finley was planning. She had to be very careful with her next step as she wanted to save Gina and everyone's lives.

"Gina run after this..." Finley orders Gina as she nods her head, "Now Daniela!" She held the candle up as the shadows are very clear.

"Za Shojigan leteno ti the man in black cloak!" Danielas eyes turned golden as she trapped the man's shadow with hers.

Daniela controlled him by mimicking her movements with his and she made him release Gina. But the bus driver felt Daniela's abilities and manages to break from for a moment as he pointed his gun and shoots Gina.

Everything slow down, Finley's body stood still, she witnessed Ginas eyes widen with tears falling as blood came out from her chest. Her arms extended out when Finley caught her and laid her down. She began getting flashbacks of her little sister in her arms, when Finley found her dying in the bathroom.

"PP-Please don't leave me...sis..." Finley stutters by pressing on the wound. Gina showed a smile as blood came sliding down her mouth.

"You're...l-ll-like an older...sister...I wish...I-ha—" Gina chokes on blood, "So...t-thank you..." Her eyes closed while holding onto Finley's hand.

Miranda comes running as she sees Finley holding Gina, her mouth drops after seeing blood spooling out on the floor. She had given Eva to one of the maidens as they were all hiding in the emergency room.

"Cass and Bel disarm him..." Finley caresses Gina's hair behind her ear, "And Dani...let him go..." She still looks at Gina's lifeless body.

"What?" Daniela holds her position.

Meanwhile, Bela and Cassandra listened as they went to disarm him of weapons. They took all of his belongings and moved away so he wouldn't reach for them.

Daniela was still hesitant of letting him go but Finley ordered her again. The bus driver was let go as he sees the girls holding his weapons. So he backs up and runs off into the castle, Alcina walks up to her slowly.

"Darling..." Alcina slowly reaches out for her.

Finley felt the Yamigan, which she hadn't felt since when she fought Karl about nine months ago. It was rising fast...it already consumed her mind. She snapped.
Her body sensed everything, from the littlest waterdrops from a sink to sounds of peoples blood vessels pumping.

"Za yeg Pragest do!" Finley flashes by the two eldest daughters.

Bela and Cassandra fell to the floor both hitting their heads against the wall. Daniela couldn't believe how fast Finley disappeared then she looks at her sisters and notices that their sickles were missing from the belts on their dresses.

"My sickle is gone!" Cassandra felt her belt.

"Mine too! Finley must've taken them!" Bela was very worried as she gets up with Cassandra.

Then, Alcina and Miranda told the girls to take care of Gina's body and make sure other maidens were safe and not injured. They were going to go after Finley, they weren't sure on how strong her abilities or emotions were.

"Finley!" Both Miranda and Alcina call for her name.

~Somewhere in the castle hallways~

Finleys ability of the Sokudogan grew ten times more. She was able to see things clearly and managed to avoid obstacles. She looks out of the window and sees the bus driver leaving the fortress.

"Oh no you don't!" Finley hooks both of the sickles onto her belt and took a few steps back.

She was in the running position as if she was in track again. From the corner of her eye, Alcina came up as Miranda showed up a second behind her.

"Finley!" Alcina cries out and runs towards her.

Finley ignore her then sprints fast and quickly covers her face as she jumps out of the window. She manages to hit on one of the roof tops and begins running. She felt no Itamigan in her feet and only feeling it in her Kokorogan.
She jumps over the fortress wall. Alcina sees how fast Finley was as she jumps out of the window too and her wings came out from her back. Miranda followed as they track down Finley and she was nowhere in sight...

~The woods~

"Thank God I think I lost that crazy bitch!" The bus driver said, he began to walk but was kicked as he fell into the dirt.

"Yeah you definitely lost me." Finley said in a sarcastic voice, "Get up!" She yells and throws one of the sickles at him.

The bus driver saw something behind Finley. It was tall, evil and filled with hatred. She cracks her neck, had an evil smile on her and takes the first swing at him.

"Stop!" Bus driver began to fight back as he kicked Finley but she didn't fall back.

"You killed her!" Finley jumps up high, flips and kicks his back again.

Then, he got up quick while holding the sickle with both hands as if it was a lightsaber. Finley lets out an evil laugh as it echoes in woods. The tree branches were swaying back-and-forth while the wind was strong. She didn't care if she ended his life, she was going to do it to get revenge for someone who she cared for. They both started fighting again, the bus driver managed to leave a small cut on Finley's lip.

"Za veshu hanzir es za yeg pragest loo" Finley screams on top of her lungs, "Za Meijirugan Amita!" She calls for her friend.

As soon as she said those words, Amita comes out and the bus driver could actually to see Amita's form. Her eyes were filled with rage, she was able to control the bus drivers body. She appears behind him as she was in control.

"I think you need to go somewhere that no one will ever find you...in hell!" Finley raised the sickle into the moon light.

She was about it to swing it but stops after she hears two women shouting at her.

"Finley stop!" Alcina shouts at her after she lands on her feets from flying, "This isn't you darling." She was worried for her partners mental state.

"She's right, you're not a killer!" Miranda stood right beside Alcina.

Suddenly, Finley began hearing voices in her head as it was five voices. Some were females and males...telling her to end the bus driver and mentions other things that Finley couldn't understand. Her mental mind couldn't comprehend what was happening, she raised the sickle and glares at him.

"I'm sorry..." The bus driver apologized, Amita held him onto the ground more.

"Too late, you should've realized when you killed my sister!" She then swings the sickle and all she sees was the whites of his eyes.
Alcina and Miranda were startled after seeing Finley murdering a man. They couldn't move...she had changed.
Finley glares at Amita as she nods and left as usual.

"Let the Lycans have him." Finley grips both sickles and walks towards them.

Both women could not move as they just followed her with their eyes. Finley was covered in blood and had a dull facial expression. Miranda looks at Alcina with fear written on her face. Even Alcina had it too, the wind push them further back as Alcina's hat blew up into the night sky.

There that's where Alcina sees that the moon wasn't white...but it was red, a deep red color as blood. For a second she thought she saw an eye as if it was observing by being the moon. Miranda looks up as she notices the blood moon too.

"Finley!" Miranda looks and saw that Finley was face planted onto the ground.

"Darling!" Alcina rushes over and lifts her from the ground.

Finley's eyes were two different colors, one was white like snow and the other was something that Alcina and Miranda couldn't explain. Then foam started to come out of her mouth. Both women flow back to the castle, not knowing if Finley was going to make it through the night or until tomorrow morning...

~~
Kokorogan- Heart
Meijirugan- Command/summon
Yamigan- Darkness
Shojigan- Possess/possessed

Za yeg Pragest do- I will kill him
Za Shojigan leteno ti- I possess the body of
Za veshu hanzir (es Za yeg pragest loo)- I feel nothing (as I will kill you)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 850 13
Leanne is a carpenter and mechanic builder, she's well known in Village for her skills and she is well known for having a crazy mother, with a troubl...
182K 5.3K 21
While this ONE-SHOT book is about the female characters (mainly Lady Dimitrescu) in the RE8 world, I would like to add that some chapters will depict...
39.7K 965 22
After defeating Mother Miranda, you officially married Alcina, and now you both try to expand the family by having your own child... You will go th...
8.7K 392 20
Donna has been appointed the new lord after surviving her cadou experiment and being gone from her home for months. She meets the other lords includi...