The Alpha Is My Mate.

By xSummer_

It's a real wolf, not a beast kind of wolf. -COMPLETED ©ALL RIGHT RESERVED More

prologue
Chapter 1- Daddy's girl
Chapter 2 - Maynard High School.
Chapter 3- Hendrick Jacobs
Chapter 4 - Hendrick's POV
Chapter 5- Love-Hate
Chapter 6- three rules to obey.
Chapter 7- Changes.
chapter 8- Wildfire.
Chapter 10- Half.
Chapter 11- School.
Chapter 12- Start of Assignments #1
Chapter 13- Start of assignments #2
Chapter 14 - i spotted a white wolf.
Chapter 15 - Helping Issac
Chapter 16- Full moon
Chapter 17- Results
Chapter 18- Holiday
Chapter 19- Holiday Gone wrong.
Chapter 20- Truth Reveals
Chapter 21 - Final exams.
Chapter 22-Prom night
Chapter 23- Graduation
Chapter 24- Welcome to aniwaya pack.
Chapter 25- mark me.
Epilogue
Special Thanks.

chapter 9- Gatherings with The jacobs.

1.6K 51 1
By xSummer_

CHAPTER 9- GATHERINGS WITH THE JACOBS

so, yesterday, which is on Friday, after classes were over. Kelly came rushing to me telling me those news , "We're having gatherings tomorrow and you're invited. Remember how you tell me and Ericca that, those house in the wood's beautiful? we actually...  live there."

uh now you're telling ..

*****

Dad got dressed as he brings a red wine for the jacobs, i jump in excitement as i heard a knock on my door, thinking it was kelly as she'd promised to fetch us from home.

"where's kelly?"  smiles on my face simply just vanished when i saw Hendrick instead of kelly.

"is that the way you welcomed your guest?" he's really getting on my nerves by asking those questions.

"Well perhaps, it's more like, MY way of welcoming a guest." i corrected him pressing harder to the word 'my' 

"That's demanding.." he pout.

"Don't be silly Allayna, that's not the way i teach you to welcomed others." dad startled me as Hendrick chuckled.

"now i get it why you've been talking about this hendrick guy. You've got a taste aye."  dad nudge me.

omg dad.. are you that desperate to find your daughter a mate that you're starting to make stories up ?

it's definitely not true about me talking about hendrick.. Well, i did talked about him, but everything that I'd talked about is, telling dad how pain in the ass this hendrick could be ,not all those fairy-tale stories where ,unicorns fly and had their ice cream corns on their heads while screaming 'imma unicorn!' kind of stories !

"Dad.. please." i begged.

i walk thru the woods, walking ahead of the boys . i turned my back and i could see them talking about something.. which i guess , something's serious, as their face shows it all. I walk not wanting to know what they're talking about, well, that's because i used to overheard a group of guys sharing about how they had their dick in their girlfriend's making me felt regret and somewhat a lesson learned, which is, not joining in when guys were in a middle of a talk.

"Oh my! nice to meet you Allayna, I'm finally gonna be getting my first grand babies!"

grand babies? whuuut? im not even dating with Hendrick and you expect me to born out grand babies for you. oh hell no mrs.

"Wesley.. stop making our guest felt uncomfortable. Come on in Mr Parker, it's nice to meet you both."

well,  the fact that you already made me felt uncomfortable wouldn't changed..

Mr Jacobs whispered to his wife as he welcomed us. Dad went in and before Hendrick wanted to step in his house, i grabbed his hands giving him those deadly glare.

"Did you somewhat make up a story to your mum about dating me?"

"how clever can you be ." he smiles.

"How annoying can you be!"  i wanted to hit his chest but hendrick grabs on my hands, intertwining my fingers with his with those smirks on his face.

he pulled me in and i wanted him to let go of my fingers, but when soon we've arrived to where everyone's seating, i act as if nothing happened.

'jerk!'

"come on you two!" Bryan shouted half smirking, asking the both of us to take a seat as they're about to eat.

i took a seat beside Bryan and Hendrick's infront of me. we finally had our prayers done and we began eating, They took a pile of food on their plates and both, Daddy and i look at each other, feeling amazed by how much they could eat up. Bryan took my plate and began piling it up , the same amount as them and Kelly did to daddy's plate.

"i don't think im able to eat this much." i whispered to Bryan .

"Trust me you'll be finishing those in just a split second." Bryan whispered back as he chuckled .

we began eating and after a few minutes, i was amazed by my own self as i ate every last bit of the food that i think i won't be able to finish it earlier on. Never in my life did i felt completely full as if that's the amount of food that i need, all this while i eat dad's cooking, i would always sneak in the kitchen to find more food but today, i felt amazing to have my stomach filled. I look over to dad's whose having his plate half empty as Ericca took the rest of it, eating it up.

"Told you." Bryan nudge as i gave him those sarcasm smile to 'mr-know-it-all'

i stood up after everyone finished eating, helping out with the washing of dishes which mrs jacobs protest me from doing as im her guest.

Two little identical twins came running towards me, remembering what Kelly told me about Hendrick's, 5 years old twins.

"Can you come and play with us." one of the twins named, Kyla pulled my arms into their rooms.

They began pouring all their toys out of their toy box.

Kristal handed over one of her dolls towards me, wanting me to join in their 'Tea-Cup' game, where we'll feed those dolls. It's not that easy remembering who is who, but with their different colour shirt they wore , i finally able to know which is Kyla and which is Kristal. Kyla were using Red shirt with a word 'Mum's the coolest' and Kristal were wearing blue shirt with a word, 'Nope, Dad's The coolest' making me chuckled at how cute they are.

Being able to play Tea Cup game with someone is the best because all this while of me growing up, I've been playing that game alone as im the only child, which is good sometimes and bored at the same time.

we played games after games for about an hour, i felt great to be back as a kid. Someone knocked on those twins door making Kyla ran up and unlock.

"who says that you can lock your door." Hendrick came in as he stood infront of Kyla making her look frightened.

"Get over it that they don't want you to be in their rooms." i stood up carrying Kyla whose face looks like she will burst out in tears any time soon. Kristal hide behind my back while grabbing the tip of my shirt.

They're really afraid of Hendrick aye ..

"Mr Parker wants you to be downstairs. You both, clean up your room . I want it to be clean! Don't expect me to clean those ups!" Hendrick raised his voice to both of his twins.

"i'll clean up with them before i'll go down." i said to Hendrick making him raised his brows.

"Are you helping? If you're not, you can simply wait downstairs." i add.

Hendrick came in to their room and grabbed everything up , throwing all of it in their toy box while me and those twins lay on our back on their comfy bed.

"I'll burn all of this one day.." Hendrick muttered under his breath.

i carry Kyla as Hendrick carries Kristal on his arm making him look hotter.

Dad wanted to make his move as it's already late.

"Can i follow Allayna home?" Kristal grabs her mum shirt.

"me too." Kyla added.

Mrs Jacobs look up to daddy ,who's smiling.

"I'll be glad to have both of them in my house." is all dad replied making both of the twins jump .

"i wanna tag along!" Both Kelly and Ericca came running towards us from the kitchen with their mouth filled with food.

i look over to Hendrick who's having his arms folded.

"im suppose to be in her house instead of all this bunch of ratchets." He whispered.

"You're welcome to be in my house Hendrick, but you'll be sleeping with daddy for the whole night." i teased

Kelly, Ericca and those two lil twins ran up as they took whatever that they needed for the sleepover. All of us gathered in the living room waiting for those four kiddos to prepared.

"Sorry that those kids burdened you Mr Parker." Mr Jacobs and the rest of their dad nod in agreement .

"it's not a burdened, Atleast Allayna wouldn't be lonely as, having a huge family members is what she always wants." daddy replied.

"you can treat us as your own family Allayna, would be glad to have you and your dad, part of our family." Mrs Jacobs said.

They finally came back down and we're getting ready to be back home. Hugging and thanking them for those wonderful meals.

Hendrick opened up the door for us, Daddy and the rest is ahead of me as Hendrick grab my fingers,i turn to face him. His green emerald eyes stares mine, just by making those eye contacts could have me melting..

"i'll walk you home." he offered, i didn't know what has gotten in me as i nod instead of protest like how i always did.

DAMN ALLAYNA.

he went back in, bringing out his jacket and put it on me . Thru out our walks, silence were the one that took place, not an awkward silence, but silence of peacefulness. He grabbed my fingers, intertwining it around his, and those sparks could feel in me making me shrugged.

when the moment we reached infront of my door, he hadn't let go of my fingers but to grab another hand of mine ,making him hold both my hand, i couldn't even made any eye contact as my stomach felt like it's gonna burst. He suddenly pulled both my arms making me hit his chest as he hug me, i was shock, really shock.

it lasted for about a minute before my house door were being opened.

"Nawww, what a nice drama.. But i need her in now!" Ericca is standing at the front of my door, with her head peep out of it making me unhug him as i could feel my blood rising up to my face.

"Bitch." Hendrick whispered making Ericca opened her mouth in disbelief of what Hendrick called her.

"Fuck you!" There goes those commotions.

"rejected." Hendrick replied as he smirk.

" Allayna let's go !" Hendrick growl as he wanted to grab hold Ericca making me pulled his hands.

"What? you wanna hit me now!?" ericca began pulling my hand into my house making me laughed.

"Thanks for sending me home." I shouted as Ericca shut the door.

Both Kelly and Ericca decides to bath after those commotions of who will get to use my bedroom bathroom and who will have to go downstairs to use the kitchen bathroom as they both didn't wanna take turns. Finally deciding, Kelly used the kitchen's as Ericca used my bedroom toilet.

Those twins were on my bed, i hook Hendrick's jacket on the hooker and went onto my bed joining those two kiddos. They were still playing with their dolls.

"time to sleep."

i pulled up those blankets onto their chest as they lay down.

"Bed time Story !!" Kristal suggest. I off my main lights and leave my lamp on so that it wouldn't be dark. Thinking about what stories i wanted to share, i finally remembered a story that dad always tells as my bedtime story.

i started.

There is a daddy wolf , protecting his daughter as mummy wolf, passed away . Daddy wolf is hard working and always finds food for baby wolf , one day, baby wolf got kidnapped but daddy wolf doesn't give up but to find for his only baby wolf as he'd promised mummy wolf to take good care of their only baby . He finally get to find those kidnapper and began fighting with them. He told those kidnapper "i will risk my life just for my baby ,and if i were to die in your hands, i will die fighting !" daddy wolf fight for his baby life and got badly injured, he tried and finally able to tear those kidnapper into limb by limb. Up to this day, baby wolf has been bragging about daddy wolf being her only hero.

i don't know why but that story that dad told me is my favourite one so far.

"End of stories. Go to sleep now." i smile.

"i will die fighting!" Kristal mimic those voice that i made as a daddy wolf as she shows her small fist up .

"Our family is a werewolves too . My brother could shift himself into a huge white werewolf !" Kyla whispered as i kissed them goodnight.

Both Kelly and Ericca came back after, feeling fresh as they took their place next to me .They drifted off to sleep after , leaving me alone, wide awake.

'Our family is a werewolves. My brother could shift himself into a huge white werewolf !'

Those words keep on repeating in my head.

i sat back up.

My brother could shift himself into a huge white were wolf.. Hendrick ?! that white werewolf that has been staring at me is Hendrick ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 89 15
6.5K 252 45
What happens when your best friends brother is your mate and alpha? Read to find out
134K 3.2K 24
We've all heard the story of Cinderella well this is that but wolves
17.6K 463 17
Werewolf Story Ideas