Love Me Now. (Book 1)

Autorstwa Kimmie2705

The door suddenly flies opens and out walks a gorgeous brunette girl adjusting her dress back down from her t... Więcej

Before
chapter 1- New Beginnings
chapter 2:- Ghosts
chapter 3:- Heartbreak in her eyes (Ryder)
chapter 4- Let Loose
chapter 5:- Head of all aches
chapter 6 It wasn't over, it still isnt over.
chapter 7:- shes all MINE (Ryder)
chapter 8:- Bliss is short lived.
chapter 9:- Soph (Ryder)
chapter 10:- when it rains, it pours.
chapter 11:- Old faces
chapter 12:- catch ups and old times
chapter 13:- Dinner Dates.
chapter 14:- catch that star (Ryder)
Chapter 15:- carnival
chapter 16:- ferris wheel
chapter 17:- honesty (Ryder)
chapter 18:- Start over
chapter 19:- Garden Parties.
chapter 20:- A love like ours (RYDER)
chapter 21:-Issues (Ryder)
chapter 22:- Friendship
chapter 23:-Going backwards
chapter 24:- Sorry
Chapter 26:- Exposed Secrets
chapter 27:- Am i dreaming
chapter 28:- Anniversary
chapter 29:-Planning (Ryder)
chapter 30:- Planerturium
chapter 31:- happy ever after only exist in fairytales
chapter 32-It was all lies. (Ryder)
chapter 33:- The long road to recovery.
Bonus Chapter

chapter 25. Flood Lights

185 12 0
Autorstwa Kimmie2705

The week runs smoothly with juggling uni, playing catch up on course work.
Ryder football match against Manchester Athletics is tonight so I hadn't seen him much for the rest of the week apart from car sharing when we can and the odd kiss here and there, coach always seems to put them on strict orders and workouts the week before a game.

The boys had already left as coach wanted them at the ground earlier to run drills, so me and Mia decided to catch a taxi later on as we intend to go to the local pub after.

Casually sitting on Mia bed waiting for her to finish applying her makeup then we're all set to go.
We both decided on Jean's and a hoody knowing the temperature would drop drastically later on.
Of course are hoodies we're from the uni shop of our football team, however me and Mia decided to go all out and get the names and numbers of Ryder and Lucus on the back to surprise them when they walk on the pitch tonight.

"In your own time, taxi here?"

"I'm coming, give me a sec" said Mia still rushing around grabbing her purse and keys.

"Ok, il get in and tell him to wait." I say.

Few minutes later Mia rushing out the front door pulling the hoody over her head.

We arrive at the stadium grounds with time to spare, pushing through the chanting fans to the left we make are way to our seats just as the teams come onto the pitch.

Seeing Ryder and Lucus take their places me and Mia stand up whistling and screaming getting there attention.

Ryders eyes find my then drifts down my body setting it on fire. He notices my hoodie and smirks, quickly spinning around I let him see a glimpse of the back with his name and the number 7 on it. Turning back I see him whisper he loves me.

"That so worked, I'm not sure which one was more happier, we're so getting some tonight." Mia laughs.

"Oh shut up." I laugh back.
"Any way theres no time for that, we're going straight to the pub after. "

"Theres always the toilets"

"Mia, eeeerrr just stop now." Both of us unable to contain our laughter.

After a challenging first 30minutes with the score still being a draw, Ryder tackles his opponent, running down the pitch, finding Josh in the box, he swiftly crosses it, falling nicely at Josh's feet. With one kick Josh finishes it and kicks it to the top left hand side of the post scoring the first goal of the night.

The crowd are going wild, the team come and clap Ryder and Josh on the back, I watch as I see Josh race to back to the centre directly in line with my pathway and blows a kiss into the air.
I turn around hoping it's for someone else and not me, when I look back his still smirking, my face reddened with embrassement and I bow my head to the ground not wanting to look up, but as i do, my eyes now find Ryder staring, the anger in his eyes just fixated on me shaking his head.

"Oh shit, maybe you wont be getting any after all tonight. "

"I didn't do anything, I have no idea what Josh is playing at, it's like he is enjoying winding Ryder up, but I've told him we're just friends nothing more. I want Ryder. " I state to Mia.

"I'm just fucking with you, Ryder will be fine, but seriously Josh best be careful, he'll cause a shitstorm on the pitch if he keeps acting like this. " Mia mentions back.

The whistle blows and the first half is up, seeing Ryder leave the pitch with the others I take my opportunity to race down the steps and try and get his attentions.

"Ryder, RYDER " I shout as he goes under the racking.

"Fuck ." I hiss missing the perfect opportunity to sort things out with him.

I start to walk away back to my seat when I turn back and see his reappeared making his way to the edge of the railings.

I quickly rush down to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him into me, kissing him passionately.
He stands frozen at first before he starts kissing me back.

We pull away breathless to the sounds of roars and cheers coming from the stands, now I'm definitely embarrassed.

"Thanks babe I needed that. " he grins.

"Good, now go out there and kick some butt and if you score, they'll be a nice present waiting for you tonight." I smirk.

"RYDER, get your arse back down here now! We have a match to win! " coach yells.

"Sure thing coach." Ryder yells back.

"And baby girl I cant wait for tonight. " with that he kisses my forehead and runs back down to the rest of team waiting for him at the sidelines.

Feeling relieved I make my way back to my seat not before smacking into someone.

" seriously bitch, watch where you going?"

"I'm sorry I didnt see you there. " looking up to see Sophie and her minions all standing around blocking the stairwell.

"That was quite a performance you and Ryder just put on, just remember it's all fake. It wont be long until his begging me to come back to him, and il have him moaning out my name in a matter of seconds. "

"It must be so hard for you to see someone you love in the arms of another person, but dont worry il keep him nice and warm. " I grit my teeth back at her  and walk over to Mia who has now risen from her seat.

"All ok? What was that about? " Mia questions.

"Oh nothing, she just trying to get a reaction from me and it ain't working."

"Good, dont let her get to you she aint worth it. "

"I know. " I sigh.

Second half seems to fly by with Manchester Athletics scoring to equalise.

3minutes extra time has been called and Lucus runs up the midfield and crosses to Ryder on the right, Ryder sprints with the ball by passing his opponents,the screams of the crowd shouting at Ryder to shoot.

I watch intensely gripping my arms with my hands as he looks up to pass and no ones available, he takes a shot dead centre on the goalie with full force. The goalie fumbles with the ball letting it slip out of his hands and back into the box, Ryder is still in the box and on side comes running to the ball and taps it into the left side.
The goal keeper didnt stand a chance.
The whistle blows and the crowd go wild with screams chants.

We won 2-1. Ryder hits his fist into the air before being man handled by the rest of his team.

Me and Mia seem to be one of the last ones off the stands as most of the fans have now vanished.

I quickly text Ryder letting him know we'll be waiting out front for them both when their ready.

We decided to snuggle together in the corner of the door way waiting for the boys unaware of how quickly the temperature has dropped and no coats with us.

Soon after 20minutes with soaking wet scraped back hair, skinny ripped black Jean's and a black v neck top showing his abs so perfectly and the outline of his tattoo on his arm. Ryder and Lucus make an appearance.

"Well done lads, now let's get to the pub, I'm dying for a drink and first rounds on me  " said Mia as she hugs Lucus.

"Oh well, we were kind off thinking the lads, Kieran is throwing a party tonight for our victory back at his house. Fancy that instead?" Lucus suggest.

I shrug my shoulders looking at Mia.
"Upto you, I'm game of you are? " I ask.

"As long as there drink I'm there. Mia gloats.

"Perfect. "

Ryders pulls me into his arms, wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Let's grab a taxi." Ryder says as Lucus pulls out his phone ordering a taxi through his app.

"Its only down the road. " I state as Ryder whispers in my ear. " yeah but your cold, your nipples are hard as fuck peeping through your hoody, and I'm not allowing any other person to see those apart from me.

"How do you know I'm cold and not turned on by how handsome you look right now." I whisper back.

"Bee, dont tempt me to bend you over the railing and fuck you now. " he moans into my ear.

"My knickers are soaking just thinking about it. " I chuckle back to him.

"Fuck, dont make me hard. "

"Taxi here." Lucus hollars  snapping us out of our conversation.

"Way to ruin the moment" Ryder sighs as we jump into the taxi.

"P.A.R.T.Y!!!" Yells Mia overly excited.

Why do I think this nights only just began.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

9.1K 641 45
Bianca:- 3years have passed now, just turned 22. I have the most amazing two year old little boy. I have a successful career in a Law Firm in London...
1.6M 36.7K 33
THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE EDITED! IF YOU HAVE ALL READY READ THIS STORY I SUGGEST YOU JUST ARCHIVE IT BECAUSE I WILL CHANGE LOTS OF THINGS IN IT! ALS...
199 10 14
Libby: I'm in love with my best friend. Finn and I have been friends since we were kids. He got me through organic chemistry. I got him through the f...
242 33 33
(Re-Written. New adventures, new characters, new plots and new secrets to explore.) «"Hmm, I'm craving... Thai" I mumble to myself as I look through...