Spitfire

By LexiRein

Book 3 of the It Just Happened Series. (Completed) You can read it as a stand alone, but I recommend reading... More

1. Who The Fuck Cares!
2. Change of Events
3. Here We Go
4. How Can This Be
5. It's A Mistake
6. Sexual Tension
7. Apparently Not
8. Please Stay
9. Bad Idea
10. Aftermath
11. Can We Say... Awkward
12. Paranoid
13. I Can't Deal With This
14. Distractions
15. This Always Happens
16. Unraveled
17. Be Patient
18. So Called Date
19. Torn
20. What the Hell?
21. Frustrated
22. Letting Loose
23. Beyond Pissed
24. No Way!
25. Never Again
26. Unsettling
27. Surprise!
28. Definitely Not What I Expected
29. Sex Party
30. Mind Games
31. The Truth
32. This Can't Be Real
33. I Didn't Know
34. Hurts Too Much
35. Maybe There Is Hope
36. I Failed You
37. Darkness Consumes Us
38. Where Is He?
39. There Will Be Blood
40. Showdown...Hoe down
41. One Step Forward
42. Time To Heal
43. You Are the Reason
44. The Idiot I Am
45. Luckiest Bitch Ever
46. Nobody But You
47. I Will Castrate You
48. We're All Family
49. One Last Time

50. Life Can't Get Any Better Than This

331 18 249
By LexiRein

A/N: When you see this ---- that means a time jump. Anything that is in italic will be of the past. *Is when Stacy interrupts the story* I didn't want anyone to get confused when things jump quickly.

Stacy

"Twins! You got to be fucking kidding me!" I shout because now I'm freaking out. I glare at Jaxon and Lucas. "This is all your damn fault!" Lucas has a big smile on his face while Jaxon looks pale.

"Twins" he mumbles before he passes out.

"My husband's not so tough now." Lucas chuckles as he walks over to Jax. He can try to fool us but I see the fear in his eyes.

"You're an asshole!" Chris kisses my forehead. "We got this Spitfire, but you're right Lucas is definitely an asshole."

"So I've been told over and over again by this cocky son of a bitch." He smiles tenderly at Jax, as his eyes flutter open.

"What did I miss?" He looks at everyone expectantly.

"Everything dumbass. You missed the whole pregnancy." Chris smirks as he rolls his eyes at him.

-----

"I am never getting pregnant again Chris." I look at myself in the mirror and feel like a beached whale. I see my husband snake his arms around me and kisses my neck. "You're radiant my Goddess." I turn around as best as I can. "You're too good to be true." He shakes his head but I see the blush in his cheeks. His hands skim my sides, as they move towards my breasts. I bite my lip to supress my moan.

"Remember what Jaxon said." I try not giggle as Chris huffs in annoyance. "Yeah not going to happen. He can go fuck himself." I can't help but laugh as I lay my head on his chest. "I mean seriously what was going through that idiotic brain of his."

"Jaxon is pretty smart Chris." I look up at him and smile. "Well that was a pretty dumb ass demand, like as if I'm going to stop making love to you." He kisses my lips and I feel him pinch my nipples. "Yeah that was pretty idiotic of him. " I definitely do agree one hundred percent.

"I forbid you two of having sex for the last month of pregnancy." Jax crosses his arms over his chest. Like his word is final, Lucas just shakes his head and smirks.

"What the fuck?" Chris practically growls at him.

"I don't want our children..."

"Jax, babe that's ridiculous."

"No it's not. I don't want his dick anywhere near our children."

I gasp when I hear that. I know Jax is freaking out, but seriously. "That sounds wrong in so many ways Jaxon Andrew Whitaker-Reynolds!" I glare at him and he looks at us and realizes what he said.

"That's not what I...I was trying to say..." Lucas puts a hand on his shoulder "Relax babe." He takes a deep breath and looks embarrassed. "I'm sorry, how the hell is no one else freaking out."

I walk up to Jax and pull him in a hug as best as I can. "Trust me I am sugar." He lays his hand on my stomach. "I'm nervous." Lucas puts his on Jax as the babies kick. "We all are."

I back up and Chris hugs my waist and I give him a sly smile and he chuckles. I think he knows I'm up to something.

"Okay Jax. No sex for the last month of this pregnancy."

"What?!" They all say in unison, shocked by what I said.

"Oh hell no Spitfire!"

I hold my hand so he doesn't go on a rant about this. I smirk and look at Jaxon and Lucas.

"If you and Lucas don't have sex for the last month."

"Deal"

"Haha! Not fucking happening."

Jaxon and Lucas say at the same time.

I laugh at that memory because we both know that's not going to happen.

"I'm going to fuck you so good, just to piss him off." I laugh hard but stop quickly when I see how he is serious. I can't help but get hot and bothered, because damn I can't get enough of him.

But unfortunately we never get to that part because my water broke and pain shot through my body.

"Fuuuuuck! Baby hospital now!"

"Shit!"

*"Don't think I'm going to go into detail about that experience." I shudder at the thought. "Spoil sport." Chris snorts. I glare at him and smack the back of his head. "Until you have two babies come out of you back to back shut it." I look at him but he doesn't say anything. Yeah that's what I thought.*

----
Chris

Looking back at all that has happened, I wouldn't change a damn thing. Watching our kids play together, I watch my gorgeous wife cooing over our daughter. I'm the luckiest son of a bitch there is.

I see the love she has for everyone and she truly is something special. After the twins were born was hard, she fell into depression for awhile. But we never let Jaxon and Lucas know because they would have felt guilty. Stacy being the Spitfire she is bounced back as quickly as she could.

"It hurts Chris, it hurts so fucking much." I pull her into my embrace because Jaxon and Lucas just left with the twins to take them home. "Why did we agree to this? I didn't think it would hurt this much."

"I know love." Even though they are not mine, I grew attached throughout the pregnancy. "But we will get to watch them grow up." She wipes her eyes and sighs. "I'm a selfish bitch." I shake my head because she couldn't be more wrong.

"None of that Spitfire. You are truly a gift to the ones you love. You just made Lucas and Jaxon the happiest people ever." I kiss her forehead, then her cheeks and finally a soft lingering kiss on her lips. "You are anything but selfish."

"I can't do that again Chris."

"I know."

Mikey runs up to me and hugs me tight.

"What's up little man?"

"Can I spend the night at Uncle Lucas and uncle Jaxon's house?"

"Did you ask them?" He nods his head. "Did you ask mom?" He nods his head again. "Then I don't see why not." He hugs me tight as I ruffle his hair.

"Thanks dad." I kiss his head and he runs away screaming. "He said yes!" The kids all squeal together. I laugh because now they are going to have their hands full with the kids. Two years ago this might have never happened after Lucas being kidnapped and Jaxon losing his shit, and not mention that my best friend has a twin brother.

Two Years Ago

"Daddy it's Uncle Lucas!" He squirms in my arms, as I stare at the man who looks like my best friend.

"Holy shit! There's two of them!" I hear my wife say and I can't help but growl. "Spitfire" I look towards Jaxon and she sobers up by his ashen appearance. My brother takes the kids as we stare at the man.

We were here to help get some life back into Jaxon after Lucas was taken over a week ago. Come to find out he has a twin that Sheila thought died, thanks to that bastard Craig.

Suffice to say the day at Disney World was cut short. When we get back to hotel Nate finds where Lucas might be.

"I have to help Jaxon, Spitfire." I hug her tight to me. "I know bring our boy home." God how much I love this woman. She looks up at me and kisses my lips. "But if you get hurt, I will hurt you a hundred times worse. You have to come back to me and our son."

"I will that's a damn promise."

Back To the Present

After rescuing Lucas, then later on going to save his brother. I shake my head at that thought. As much as being stabbed scared the shit out of me, that was worse. But of course my Spitfire lit the fire under her dad's ass to get us out of there just in time.

"You better get your ass in there Eric. My wife will have our asses if anything happens to them."

"I don't need a lecture from you too. I just got off the phone with her we're moving in."

To this day I still don't know what she said to him, because he actually looked scared for the first time since I met him.

"Kat you have to stay." I hear my wife speak. She has grown fond of the lovely woman. It's nice see her bonding with another female.

"I have to go back to Texas there's someone important there, but I will be back soon. I promise."

"I guess that means you are going too." Ryder looks at Josh.

"Oh are you going to miss me cowboy?" Josh looks at him with almost hopeful eyes. I can see he is in love with my brother, and my brother is an idiot.

Ryder scoffs, "Yeah right. Now I don't have to babysit anymore." I see Kat's face turn red as she is about to get up but my wife shakes her head. All hope drains from the poor guys face.

"Right. C'mon KitKat we should get ready to leave." They say goodbye to us all as my brother looks lost. I get up and smack him on the back of the head.

"What the hell was that for?" He rubs his head and I laugh. "Be lucky it's me and not my wife."

"And to think I thought she was hot at one point in time." I growl at him and he puts his hands up. "I'm kidding little brother."

"No you're not." He laughs, and I can't help but smile because he actually smiles and laughs a lot more and I know the reason.

"Yeah I'm not." He sighs.

"Go after him."

"What?... It's not like..." I give him a look. "It's complicated."

"What isn't complicated? But if you care about him, go." He nods his head and he takes off.

We say goodbye to everyone as they leave one by one.

"Our little girl is sleepy" my wife says as she kisses my cheek. "Maybe after I put her down you can give me a private show." I chuckle as I kiss my daughter's forehead.

"Yes ma'am"

She giggles as she sways her hips. I have to thank Lucas for persuading me to do that dance. That was one hell of a night. But then again anytime I'm with Spitfire is a good time.

"Do we really have to go through with this." I complain.

"I'm with Chris on this. How the hell did we get roped into this?"

I laugh because Lucas glares at me and Ryan.

"Because I lost the damn bet!"

"Well maybe stop making bets. Also leave my wife out of it."

Lucas chuckles and I glare at him.

"Are you jealous?"

"Fuck you! Let's get this over with."

Just then Jaxon walks in with a smug smirk. Along with my wife and her cousin Shayna. Shayna hugs me.

"Hey cuz" she smiles but I see her stare at Lucas and Ryan.

Twins! She mouths to my wife and she nods with a smile.

"Showtime boys!" Spitfire claps her hands together as they take a seat.

The music starts and I grumble "I hate you." to Lucas and he laughs. We start moving to the music and I am nervous as hell. But when I look at my wife and see her lust filled eyes. I grow confidence.

"Come to mama" I grind my body into hers. "Oh Chris!" Fuck I'm about to lose my control. I look around and see everybody else in the same state.

I know it's over when Jaxon practically fucks Lucas right there. He stands up and rushes Lucas out of the room.

"I can't wait Chris I need you to fuck me."

I pick her up and rush out of the room

"Chris I'm waiting for my show."

"I'm coming dear."

"You better not be." I climb the stairs and stop dead in my tracks when I see her black and red lace lingerie. "Not yet anyways."

"Fuck!"

-----

"Babe are you okay?"

She has been having severe headaches lately and not eating much. When I don't hear anything I start to panic.

"Stace."

"Don't Chris"

I hear her from the bathroom. As I go to try to open the door it swings open to a very angry Spitfire.

"I'm going to kill you."

I back away from her, trying to wrack my brain of what I did wrong.

"Why? What the hell did I do woman?"

She flings something at me and I stumble to catch it. When I look at it I can't help but smile.

"I'm pregnant."

Life couldn't get any better than this. She might be in shock now, but once it wears off she will be just as excited as I am. This woman has given me everything I could ever hope for.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the final chapter of Spitfire. Within the week I will post Ryan's story. So, we say farewell to the Dawson's for now.

Stacy- "I thought you were bluffing."

Lexi- "About what?"

Stacy- "That the story would be ending soon."

Lexi- "Why would I do that?"

Stacy- "Oh, I don't know because you like to throw people through a loop. Like what the hell you made me pregnant again! 3 times was not enough. I deliver 5 babies total that's crazy."

Lexi- "Who said you weren't pregnant with twins again."

Stacy- "WHAT?!"

Lexi-I cover my ears from her high pitch screech.

Lucas- laughs, "Oh Lexi that is priceless."

Stacy- "Shut up Lucas. Maybe she will turn you into a werewolf and make you have babies."

Josh- "Did someone say werewolves?" Jumps up and down.

Kat- "Oh boy Lexi don't get him started on that."

Josh- "What have you read any of those stories they are hot. When their mate claims them the way they do." Shudders

We all hear a loud growl and see Ryder stiffen.

Kat- "Oh boy here we go. Look what you've done."

Chris- "Better run Josh."

Josh- "Hell no! He has no right to act like that when he doesn't know how he feels."

Jaxon-" I would say he feels something all right." Laughs as Lucas smack his head.

Lucas- snorts "Like you've never acted like a possessive asshole."

Jaxon- rolls eyes "You have room to talk."

Ryan- "you all are possessive freaks."

Shayna- "I think you're just a bad as your brother. Remember that time..."

Lexi- "Hey, hey! Do not give anything away. That will all be revealed soon."

Kat- "Damn it Lexi you do this every time."

Stacy- "Okay let's not gang up on Lexi."

We all stare at Stacy like she's lost her mind.

Stacy- "I say we have the men dance."

Josh- " Oh yes! "

Kat- "oh please! We weren't here for the last one."

Chris- "Not this again Spitfire."

Stacy- "Oh you love it."

Josh- "come on cowboy. Dance for me."

Ryder- "Yeah right."

Josh- crosses arms " Fine! Maybe Jax and Lucas let me dance for them, or the other way around."

Lucas, Jaxon & Ryder- "No!"

Josh- "You're no fun."

While they argue back and forth Chris and Stacy walk up to me and give me a hug.

Stacy- "Thank you for our story."

Chris-" Yes thank you. I loved it and thank you readers for all your support."

Stacy- "Yes thank you sugars. Y'all have been great and we love you."

Lexi- "Well y'all have fun but I got to go. Things to do, stories to write. Until next time."

💞Lexi💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Morgan By S

Romance

19.2K 1.6K 40
Morgan *completed* A filler between (book 4-5) of the Alberta series. Morgan Keaton...unlucky in love, that is an absolute understatement. I'm curse...
211K 5.8K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
798K 24.8K 30
Love never came easily for Nathan Reed. Growing up, when his friends would get girlfriends, he would always be the single one. He would be the one th...
169K 8.8K 30
Book 4 of the Jackson Series! Charlotte Davidson was dealt the wrong cards in her youth but when an opportunity to start anew presents itself she gra...