From Then Till Now: A Jamaica...

Iamtashany

Leah Mitchell, the best friend to Shanya Holt, develops a deep attraction for the man sent to protect her. Fo... Еще

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30❗
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55❗
Chapter 56❗
Chapter 57
Chapter 58❗
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75 ❗
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Bonus Chapter
Author's Note
Update

Chapter 17

4.3K 474 131
Iamtashany

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Leah's POV

Monday 10:00 AM

"He told me that he loves me and I didn't say it back," I whisper to Shanny as we sit by the pool eating breakfast.

"Did he call you out on it?" She asks and I shake my head.

"No, he ate my pussy and gave me a good fuck, all now mi can feel it," I whisper, and she laughs out loud.

"Lee it will come with time, I know how hard it is for you to say it and I'm sure he'll understand too," Shan advises, and I sigh.

"Yeah but I tell you, Aunty, Liam and Daddy that I love you guys every day, I just don't know why I can't say it to a man," I vent.

"We both know why Lee..." She says but stops as Kim comes waddling over.

"What's so funny?" She asks and all I want to do is roll my fucking eyes.

"Just telling Leah how I went rafting without Alex only to see him waiting on the shore for me, such a stalker husband," Shan lies and Kim sits down.

Initially, I wasn't a fan of Kim but seeing her so often I grew to tolerate her. Shan and I can never sit and have a conversation without her finding her ass in it and it annoys me.

I haven't gotten over how she behaved while I was sorting out the dresses for the wedding. The design of my dress was different from theirs but she wanted her dress to be the same as mine. We had a huge argument over it because I don't know who the fuck she thinks she is and if she wasn't pregnant I would've beat her ass.

How I see it she wants to be Shan's best friend worse it seems she doesn't have any other friends. That will never happen because Shan is mine but I hate how Shan sees the best in her. Always making excuses for her behaviour and telling me to cut her some slack because she's pregnant.

Honestly, I don't hate her, she's a nice girl and fun to be around but she's too nuff, and she's trying to steal my friend.

"Did you take pictures? I've always wanted to go rafting but never got a chance," Kim shares and Shan nods.

"Yeah girl, yuh know mi ago tek pics, wait let me show you," Shan answers and takes up her phone.

"Have you set a wedding date yet?" Shan asks while searching through her gallery.

"Nope, I'll decide after I have the baby, I want to look my best," she comments and I smile. I think she'll be back to her normal size in no time because of her petite frame.

"Here," Shan says and hands the phone to Kim. I don't look because I have all of the photos already.

"Shan, you look so good, I love these!" Kim exclaims and I grin. Shan looks really good for real, I can't stop looking at the pics.

Shan screams and Kim and I jump in fright and watch as she jumps up and runs towards the house. Ethan, Omar, Alex, Dane and Jubba are coming through the door. Shanya quickly reaches Ethan and jumps on him. He catches her and spins her around. She showers his face with kisses and he grins.

"Nya mine yuh mek Alex jealous because him never get dem greeting yah before," he jokes and Alex slaps him on the back of his head.

I get up and walk over to them.

"Lee!" He lets go of Shan and hugs me then whispers in my ear, "watch how yuh man ago vex," I laugh and push his chest.

"What are you doing here, you said you weren't coming," Shan asks and he drapes his hand over her shoulder.

"Mi couldn't miss d birth of my nephew, him try love me most because a several panic attacks mi have pon d plane, mi no know how mi no dead," he says and Jubba's laughter is the loudest.

"Where's Tricia?" Shanny asks.

"I haven't spoken to her in weeks Nya, how many times must I tell you?" He asks and Nya punches his shoulder and he screams.

"No chat to mi so," she says and he groans making Alex laugh.

"Shan aim for the nose next time," Jubba says and winks at Shan who grins and nods.

"Ny Ny yuh really a listen to big head Jubba? Try know seh mi and yuh related so yuh must side wid me" he says and Alex laughs and walks over to where Kim is still sitting.

"Weh Jess?" Ethan asks Omar who points inside the house.

"Upstairs, she has a Teams meeting that she couldn't get out of," he answers.

"Alright," Ethan says and pushes Omar into the pool. It wasn't hard because he was standing near the edge. Ethan and Jubba knock fists and starts laughing like idiots.

Omar surfaces and floats around with a big smile on his face.

"Nerd, I will need a new phone, kindly take it out of Ethan's account, please and thanks," Omar says as he turns over and starts swimming the length of the pool. One thing with Omar he doesn't let anything get under his skin.

What I want to know is why does Alex have access to Ethan's account?

"Yes! Let's go shopping," Shan eagerly suggests.

"Nya yuh no tired fi shop? Jesus Christ if mi did know seh a so yuh tan mi no marry yuh," Alex comments.

"You know that's a lie, nothing couldn't stop you from marrying all this," Shan says moving her hands from her head to her hips while doing a little seductive dance.

"Jesus Christ Nya, mi tired a yuh and Alex now," Ethan says and turns to walk off but Shanny pushes him into the pool. We all start laughing but Alex and Dane are running and diving into the pool and Omar is swimming towards Ethan.

Omar surfaces with his hands under Ethan's arms and Alex and Dane help him pull Ethan to the shallow area. We are all standing there in shock because we don't know what is happening.

Ethan is coughing up water, Shan is wailing and running towards them but she slips and falls into the pool. I scream and jump in after her but I feel someone holding me back, I start fighting to get free when Shan surfaces with Alex behind her.

I turn to see Jubba behind me, I shake free of his hold and climb out of the pool running to where Shan is.

"Shan!" I shout and drop to where she's sitting breathing hard. I pull her into a hug not caring that I pushed Alex away. I start crying and for some reason, I can't seem to stop. She could've died, I start having flashbacks to the day she tried to kill herself.

"Lee, I'm fine," she says and wipes my tears.

"Are you sure?" I ask as I cry.

"Yes Bestfriend, stop crying," she says and hugs me.

"Can someone tell me what the hell is going on, Ethan you are a great swimmer," she releases me and asks.

"Nya mi know seh a long time yuh waan kill mi enuh, try know mi ago tell Mummy," he says with a big grin.

"Ethan, I'm serious!" She shouts at him.

"Nya, Ethan can't swim anymore, he has a fear of large bodies of water, Thalassophobia. He says that while he was in the coma he felt like he was underwater and couldn't surface. During recovery, this is the one thing he never mastered," Alex says and Shan starts crying.

"I didn't know, I could've killed him, oh God," she cries and Alex scoops her up and carries her inside the house.

"All wah a gwaan d morning full a drama enuh, I blame Ethan, he's bad luck, everything was good until he showed up," Omar says as he floats around in the pool.

"Fuck off Omar," Ethan says and as is expected, Jubba is laughing.

"Come on Leah, before yuh ketch cold," he holds out his hand to me and I take it allowing him to pull me to my feet.

"Guys, I think it's time," Kim who is still sitting around the table says.

"Yuh a real bad luck fi true enuh," Dane says to Ethan as he runs to Kim's side. She tries to stand but from where I'm standing her clothes is stained with blood. She holds on to the table but sways to the side and Dane catches her.

Everyone rushes to her side and Dane lifts her.

"Alex!" He screams and Jubba sprints into the house. I watch as Kim's eyes close and Dane starts running with her. I run behind them and watch as they put her into the car and Jubba speeds out of the driveway.

Alex runs out of the house and jumps into another car with Ethan and Omar. He speeds out of the driveway, and I start crying.

****

Don't leave without VOTING!!!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Her Life|✓✓ unrkivereads

Любовные романы

34.8K 3.4K 28
Another Jamaican love story...Book 2 in the Nasir Trilogy ... A SHORT STORY! ... "Yuh know seh yuh daughter have boyfriend?" She asks daddy and he sh...
Ace (Book 1) Brooke_Dittmar

Любовные романы

1.8M 30.2K 39
He's rich. He's dangerous. He's sexy. After moving to California, I met a notorious bad boy named Ace. As my feelings for him grew stronger, so did m...
Tangled Emotions Riri.writes

Любовные романы

2.6K 179 8
Adoriyah, a 17 year old grapples with teenage love, breaking up with her former best friend and turning to her ex-friend's baby daddy. This triggers...
My Prison Pen Pal rosegoldbitchass

Любовные романы

551K 11.7K 26
As a result of past trauma, Lucy, a hardworking nurse, has kept herself in a safe bubble, only letting her closest friends in. She knows she needs to...