Eva's New Hermitcraft and Dre...

By Meva400

I've decided to start a new book with my new oneshots, all minecraft related, probably Grian or George focuse... More

~Welcome~
Withered Poppies - (Angst - Grian x Etho)
Free the End- (Fluff - Doc x Stress)
Found- (Fluff - Grian - Sibling AU part 1)
Traded- (Angst - Grian - Siblings AU part 2)
My Knight- (Angst - Grian)
My Knight pt 2 - (Hurt/Comfort - Grian x Hels)
Friendemies - (Action - Dream/Grian/Techno)
Anarchy - (Angst - Dream)
Best Friend's Roommate - (Fluff - Dream x Grian)
Returning to the Family - (Fluff - Grian/SBI)
Empire - (Angst - Grian)
Run Away With Me - (Lime - Dream x George)
*name not found* - (Fluff - Dream x Wilbur x George)
The Bidding - (Action - Grian x Etho)
Beauty - (Fluff - Scar x Mumbo x Grian)
Gitched Romance - (Fluff - Dream x Grian)
One More Year - (Fluff - Scar/Grian/Mumbo)
Undercover - (Angst - Grian)
Adequate - (Fluff - Scar x Grian)
The Dress - (Fluff - Dream x George)
The Watched and The Listening pt 1 - (Angst - Joe)
The Watched and the Listening pt 2 - (Angst - Joe)
Tater Tot Bois - (Fluff - Mumbo/Techno)
Step Ladder - (Fluff - Grian/Dream)
One Wish - (Angst - Doc x Bdubs)
Hiding it under the Oak Tree- (Fluff - Techno x Grian)
What Anxiety Feels Like - (Angst)
Copycat - (Angst - Insane Pearl AU part 1)
Doctor - (Angst - Insane Pearl AU part 2)
Bartender - (Lime - Grian x Mumbo)
Mischlings - (Fluff - Tommy/Schlatt)
Legacy - (Fluff - Tribute to DSMP)
Stockholm Syndrome - Rated R

Chasing Cars - (Angst - Dream x George)

164 5 2
By Meva400

AN: Heyo! This oneshot is actually a scene from a story that I was working on but decided to pull because I just couldn't bring myself to work on it. I may one day repost it and finish, but as for now, I wanted to share this scene. It's probably on of the best things I have ever written. I did edit it a bit to make more sense for those who didn't see the actual story.

Backstory: George is blind here and was blinded a couple years ago in a car crash. He's basically brothers with Grian.

SEVER TW: I literally put myself into a panic attack while writing this and when I showed my sister, she messaged me saying that she had to stop multiple times to remind herself to breath so PLEASE be careful. This is car crash scene so blood, PTSD attack, and self harm.

Dream POV-

-please read the TW if you haven't-

It felt like a blanket had covered the world. Not in the soft way that snow seems to blanket the earth, no this was like the smoke in a burning building, filling my lungs making it hard to breath. It was like a full-blown migraine, making my ears ring and eyes hurt. It was shackles hold my body to the ground, unable to move.

It was torture.

And the scene in front of me, horrifying.

The blinding lights of the car flickered out as the driver hurriedly turned the car off and stumbled drunkenly out of the driver's seat. His gaze was glazed over, but as he looked at the scene, he sobered up almost immediately before dropping to the cold concrete, sobbing. I could hear Bad on his phone, sobbing as he told someone where we were, probably 911, before Techno took the phone from the panicked Bad and continued talking.

But the worst part was the blood. It sparkled grotesquely under the starlight as it slowly pooled. Pass the pool of blood was George, where he lay after Grian shoved him out of the way. His face was deathly white as he shook. One look at him and I knew he wasn't breathing. He was having the worst panic attack I had ever witnessed first hard, and I could see it from 10 feet away.

I knew I needed to do something, so I rushed around the bloody scene, still refusing to look any closer, and knelt down in front of George, my back facing the scene as I took in the brunet in front of me.

Makeup smeared as tears streaked down his face, as silent cries tried to escape his mouth. His occasional hiccup refused to give him the relief of air as he curled into himself, lying on his side on the rocky ground. He twitched and shook and heaved for air, nothing entering his airpipe.

I began talking to him, asking for permission to help him, but nothing was going through. He had his hands clenched around his ears, pulling at his hair as his legs began to spasm. Having no idea what more I could do, I shift to lift George's head into my lap. The touch and movement led him to scream and shake more, but I was at least holding his head away from the concrete.

I did nothing but hold him, whispering kind words, as I sat there. Cries of distress filled my ears as George began to gain a bit more air in his lungs, almost giving me some relief. He was getting some oxygen in his body.

But his panic got worse as sirens could be heard. He released his hair, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling his legs in tighter. I could feel George squeezing my waist so tight I could almost imagine the bruises, but I ignored it and gently and slowly placed a hand on his back. He flinched and whimpered, but relaxed into it as I gently traced a circle on his back.

I could see the red and blue of the ambulance pulling up to the scene and biting my lip, I closed my eyes, lifted it away from the frightened man below me.

Opening my eyes was the most gruesome thing I had ever done. Lying in the pool of blood was Mumbo and Grian. Sapnap had joined them, blood was soaking through his sweatpants, as he held Grian in his lap. Grian was wide eyed and clearly in shock as blood flowed down his face, staining his fluff blond hair. The blood dripped off his chin as he leaned into Sapnap, cradling one arm gently, his wrist bent at an unnatural angle.

And lying beside them was Mumbo. Iskall was leaning over him pressing his removed hoodie onto Mumbo's head where a large amount of blood was seeping out of the hoodie and into Iskall's hands. The injured was seizing something awful, his limbs shaking violently as Iskall did his best to protect this head. Blood seeped from Mumbo's mouth and ears, just adding to the red liquid that stained the ground and glistened in the flashing lights of the ambulance.

A paramedic rushed from the back of the barely stopped car. He rushed towards the bloody scene, pausing for a minute to survey it. He glanced back at another tall paramedic with blond hair, "we have a case level 1, a level 3 and situation 6."

The blond spit out a curse before turning back to the ambulance, running in as he cried out, "Wilbur! Case 1!"

The first medic crouched down and muttered something to Iskall who nodded. He then began stabilizing Mumbo, who had stopped shaking. He strapped a splint to the taller's leg and had handed Iskall a new cloth to place on Mumbo's head. Just as the paramedic was checking Mumbo's eye reflexes with a pen light, a tall brunet hopped out of the ambulance, a stretcher and more supplies in his arms. The blond followed as the brunet called back, "Phil! We need another car."

A confirmation was heard from the front of the car where the driver was probably sitting just as the new paramedic rushed forward, "Tommy, you're on case 3. Tubbo, talk to me."

The blond nodded, dropping in front of Grian and Sapnap and began wrapping his wrist and applying gauze to the blond's bleeding forehead. Sapnap kept him wrapped in his arms, rocking gently as Grian attempted to follow the paramedic's breathing.

But off to the side were two wide eyed paramedics working quickly over Mumbo to get him onto the stretcher. They quickly lifted him into the ambulance, blood having stained the stretcher and everyone's clothes.

In the ambulance, I could see the tall brunet named Wilbur sticking Mumbo with an IV and covering his face with an oxygen mask. The first paramedic, Tubbo, hopped in and was scrambling around with the machines as more flashing lights made their way towards us.

One was a police car, but I ignored them as they pulled the drunk driver into the back of their car. They exchanged some words with Techno who was now awkwardly comforting Iskall and Bad.

The other was another ambulance. The moment they pulled up, the paramedic named Tommy rushed to his car, slamming the doors behind him as the lights flashed on, and the ambulance flew off.

Two blonde girls stepped out of the second ambulance followed by a man in all purple who spoke up, "False, Niki, take the sit 6. I'll finish up for Tommy." He then turned towards the front of the ambulance, "Callahan, inform the hospital we will be there in about 10 minutes."

The purple clad man walked towards Sapnap and Grian, who was silently crying in Sapnap's arms as they sat in the pool of blood. He handed them some towels to wipe off some blood and he helped Sapnap lead the injured one into the ambulance.

And walking towards me and George were the two girls. We were the last ones out, Techno, Bad and Iskall having been taken with the police, probably for statements.

George was still whimpering against my hoodie. Every movement he made caused my bruised waist to flare up in pain, but the panicked man was more important at the moment. He hadn't stopped shaking. His eyes were shut tightly, tears streaming down his face and dropping into my lap. I had been so focused on what was going on around me and also on helping him breath a bit easier that I hadn't noticed the blood seeping through his jeans from where he had smacking his legs against the concrete in fear.

The two blonde girls squatted down by us, the taller of the two was much fiercer looking and she was scanning George's body, quickly heading towards his legs. She didn't touch him, but rather looked up at the kind looking girl for confirmation. The one still standing shook her head and kneeled beside me.

"Hey." Her voice was quiet, but George still screamed out in fear, clutching my hoodie into his fingers and I winced in pain slightly, biting harshly my lip to prevent any sound from escaping. George began lift a leg, hitting it against the concrete. The fierce blonde paramedic looked up, worry in her eyes. After a nod from the other, the fierce gripped onto George's legs to stop him from hurting himself further.

The touch made George gasp and nothing more came out of his mouth as his eyes rolled back into his head and the grip on my waist loosened. I glanced at the paramedic next to me, panic rising in my blood.

"This is not good," she said softly to herself before leaning slightly over George pausing a moment when she saw my hand where I was still rubbing his back gently. She looked back at me, "I need you to talk to him."

"What do I even say?" my voice was hoarse and weak.

"Whatever comes to mind. Just talk, but do tell him that I, Niki, and False are going to help him."

I nod, swallowing before just opening my mouth, "hey George. I know you're scared right now. That's okay. I'm right here for you okay. Dream is right here and I'm not going anywhere."

George's arms tightened around me once more, signaling that he was once again a bit more conscious than whatever had just happened, but I didn't stop, "Niki is here too. She's really sweet. And False, she's trying to fix up your legs. They probably hurt so just let her okay? You'll feel better if you do. Also, you're going to have to buy me some drugs to relieve the pain you've caused me. You're got one hell of a grip."

I took a deep breath as George stopped trying to shaking False off of his legs, "Your dance performance tonight was amazing. I will admit it, I was balling my eyes out. Because of you George. You were gorgeous out there."

The awful scene around me had faded as I focused on the brunet in my lap and only him. On the sweat trickling down his forehead to the streaks of mascara trailing down his cheeks. Even right now, he looked beautiful, because he was fighting. I could see how hard he wanted to come back to us and escape whatever his mind had trapped him in. He was the strongest person I knew and I couldn't have been prouder.

Without even knowing it, I had reached my free hand and wiped a tear from George's face, still talking gently as Niki encouraged me with soft smiles.

"Seriously George, I could watch you all day every day. And Grian is going to be okay. He just broke his wrist. He'll be okay so no need to worry about him. Okay? And- and I'm sorry," I paused and lowered my voice even more, "I'm sorry for the first day I met you when I bullied you for being blind. Who knew that I would fall in love with you. With the most gorgeous man in the school. The talented blind dancer who defies the norm. The man who didn't let his situation define him."

George's breathing had stabled a bit as False began wrapping his legs with some bandages, "it's true George. I love you. And I will be by your side for as long as you'll let me."

And with that, I let my own tears fall down my face, unable to make any more words come out of my mouth. I cried silently as Niki watched on. George had stopped shaking, his arms loosening from around me, "I-" George coughed slightly, "me too."

He voice was so quiet I barely caught it, but Niki quickly swooped in, "hi George. My name is Niki. We need to get you to a safe place to get checked out. Can we take you to the ambulance?"

At the word ambulance, George started shaking violently again, so I gently held his cheek, turning his head gently towards me, his eyes were more unfocused than usual and blood shot, but he was there. I smiled at him gently, "I'll be there with you Georgie."

He blinked slowly, allowing himself to be lifted from the floor and I gently led him to the ambulance where I lifted him into the back. I sat him down and buckled him up as he stared down at his lap, "Grian?"

"Hey George." Grian chirped, trying to not upset him more by sounding like he was hurt when in reality, blood was still slowly trickling down his cheeks.

George visibly relaxed at Grian's voice, slumping against me as I sat beside him, across from Sapnap who was comforting Grian. The stretcher was between us, reminded me of Mumbo. I silently hoped that he was going to be okay as False, Niki and the other paramedic who I heard was called Purpled, a fitting nickname, closed the door behind us. They informed Callahan in the front that they were clear to move out and as the rumble of the car started up, George squeezed his eyes shut, burying himself into my hoodie.

I gently wrapped my arms around him as I hummed the first song that came to mind, the song George had just hours before performed to, as I softly mumbled the words into George's ear.

"Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
236K 8.2K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
597K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...