Finding Love In An Arranged M...

By Shrutigajendra

❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not... More

Cast
Author's Note
Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.7
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter.11
Chapter.12
Chapter.13
Chapter.14
Chapter.15
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
Chapter.19
Chapter.20
Chapter.21
Chapter.22
Chapter.23
Chapter.24
Chapter.25
Chapter.26
Chapter.27
Chapter.28
Chapter.29
Chapter.30
Chapter.31
Chapter.32
Chapter.33
Chapter.34
Chapter.35
Chapter.36
Chapter.37
Chapter.38
Chapter.39
Chapter.40
Chapter.41
Chapter.42
Chapter.43
Chapter.44
Chapter.45
Chapter.46
Chapter.47
Chapter.48
Chapter.49
Chapter.50
Important
Chapter.51
Chapter. 52
Chapter.53
Chapter.54
Chapter. 55
Chapter.56
Chapter.57
Chapter.58
Chapter.59
Chapter.60
Chapter. 61
Chapter. 62
Chapter.63
Chapter. 64
Chapter. 65
Chapter. 66
Chapter. 67
Chapter. 68
Chapter.69
Chapter.70
Chapter.71
Chapter.72
Chapter.73
Chapter.74
Chapter.75
Chapter.76
Chapter.77
Chapter 78
Chapter. 79
Chapter.80
Chapter.81
Chapter.82
Chapter.83
Chapter.84
Chapter.85
Chapter.86
Chapter.87
Chapter. 88
Chapter.89
Chapter. 90
Chapter.91
Chapter. 92
Chapter. 93
Chapter. 94
Chapter. 95
Chapter.96
Chapter. 97
Chapter.98
Chapter. 99
Chapter. 100
Chapter. 102
Chapter.103
Chapter.104
Chapter.105
Chapter. 106
Chapter. 107
Chapter. 108
Chapter.109
Chapter.110
Chapter.111
Chapter.112
Chapter.113
Chapter.114
Chapter.115
Chapter.116
Chapter.117
Chapter.118
Chapter.119
Chapter.120
Chapter.121
Chapter.122
Chapter.123
Chapter.124
Chapter.125
Chapter.126
Chapter.127
CHAPTER.128
Chapter.129
Chapter.130
Chapter.131
Chapter.132
Chapter. 133
Chapter.134
Chapter.135
Chapter.136
Chapter.137
Chapter.138
Chapter.139
Chapter.140
Chapter.141
Chapter.142
Chapter.143
Chapter.144
Chapter.145
Chapter.146
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter. 101

24.7K 1.5K 129
By Shrutigajendra

AUTHOR'S POV

Raunak is smiling and calls Adhyay. Adhyay is busy with his work but he immediately picks up his phone because of a feature increase in his cap as he cracks the deal.

"Congratulations Rony...."

"You know, Adhy...."

"Of Course, I know your potential..... go celebrate with Ruhi..."

"Listen, I will come there tonight and at midnight, we will celebrate your birthday at night, I will come here in the morning...."

"Rony are you crazy or what yaar, listen I know you love celebrating my birthday. But my brother listens to me very well, my birthday celebration is not as important as spending this time with your Ruhi because I have wasted my time, so I can understand the value of this time..... and we are not kids now..... shut up...... I want to celebrate my birthday with my wife..... As soon as I am free from my meeting, I will take a flight to Jaipur very soon..... Don't worry about it....."

"I know very well that in your meeting schedule is very tight, you cannot be free till night....."

"I have already spoken to Shravya. She is pushing me too much to come so I will take an early morning flight tomorrow. Do not worry about this, I will go to Jaipur because you know that celebrating my birthday is the most important thing for my wife now... but it feels good, she is really angry with me that I am not coming there, so now I have to go..... "

"Good to hear bye call you tonight...."

"Take care of Ruhi...."

"She is truly Shravya Bhabhi's sister, I will tell you later what she did.... Bye..."

As he enters the apartment, Ruhi's four friends are having lunch and talking to each other but Ruhi is not there. As soon as they see Raunak, they say to him,

"She just woke up a while back. She must have taken a bath, you go there."

Ruhi is wiping her hair with a towel when suddenly the door opens, Ruhi turns around and Raunak picks her up in his arms and starts round at a very fast pace. Ruhi quickly wraps both her hands around his neck and starts laughing loudly and saying.

"Congratulations....."

"You also know....."

"Look at your face, happiness is clear here..."

He immediately stands in front of the mirror with her in his arms. The two starts looking in the mirror and see themselves very close to each other, the smile on their face lessens slightly but does not remove away, as they both like this closeness. Raunak makes her stand on her feet and stands behind her. She is looking very beautiful with damp hair. He makes her sit on the stool and takes the towel from her hands, starts rubbing her hair lightly while looking at her in the mirror, and says.

"Get ready, we will celebrate our victory...."

"Our..."

"Of course.... Everything that is mine is yours and whatever is yours is mine."

"Oh god Mr. Philosopher I am very impressed, We are not going anywhere. You are sleeping right now because while talking last night I completely forgot that it is too late. We slept at 4:00 am and you left at 8:00 am. I have got my sleep well but you have not got enough sleep....."

The truth is that Raunak's head is also hurting due to lack of sleep, but he does not want to let this opportunity go by hand where he can spend quality time with her. So he tells Ruhi to push her into the washroom.

"No, we are going...."

But Ruhi is Ruhi, she pushes him on the bed and puts one hand on her waist, and tells him while scolding him, showing her finger.

"Sleep quietly...."

"When you threw me on the bed, I thought you were just about to climb on me........"

"Chiiii ... Raunak..."

"What chii.. in this..... I only told you that you are going to climb on me, that I do not get up from bed and sleep quietly ..... you are imagining the rest of the thing yourself. I didn't even say a word."

"Prevert..... Raunak stops it... I know you had your lunch.... so sleep..."

Ruhi starts leaving from there but Raunak sits holding her hand and pulls her towards him, due to which she sits directly on his lap, and cage her in his arms, he says very sensuously in her ear.

"What exactly do you imagine...."

She wriggles in his arms without any words, he smiles and says.

"Don't move your ass here sweetheart, we will rock the party tonight, exactly what do you want from me.... I will sleep or take a cold shower."

Ruhi closes her eyes tightly, he kisses her behind her ear and says very softly.

"I sleep for a while, After that, I will not let you rest at all and After that, I will only bother you so much that if you scream to stop but I will not stop ...."

Ruhi's eyes wide in horror, Raunak laughs loudly and says.

"Again your wild imagination..... (she bowed down) I have planned for the whole day. To take you everywhere... That's why after getting tired even if you say no, I will carry you in my arms and roam around with you everywhere..... I was saying that.... what exactly did you understand?"

Ruhi quickly rids herself of his Raunak's grip. Raunak also does not hold her intentionally now, she runs away from there, due to which he laughs out loud and says softly while lying there.

"I love this girl.... So sweet...."

He is currently lying in Ruhi's room. He sleeps quietly with Ruhi's pillow on his chest.

AUTHOR'S POV

It's late night, Shravya is on the phone and Adhyay is driving while talking to her.

"Look Saanjh, if you do it this way, then I just take a turn right now and come thereafter catching the first flight. It's not something that I need to rest on too much. It's ok for 1 day, but the wife should not get angry.... Ok, I am going to the airport."

" No, go back to your apartment and take a rest, But tomorrow morning you are coming here and it is an order so don't try to take it lightly at all."

"Ok boss, anything else sweetheart....."

He chuckles at Shravya's warning tone, she also says sweet.

"Come soon, it's 11:50 so be connected with me because I want to be the first one who wishes you first...."

"Aah hann..... Your voice shows that you are very excited about my birthday. I am coming there only because of you. Otherwise, I don't have that much craze for birthday celebrations ...."

"Monotonous person.... I know people like you say the same thing, but you will not understand the importance of their husband's birthday for girls."

He laughs at her and parks his car in the parking lot and asks her.

"Look, I'm in the parking lot. Now if I go up from the elevator, the phone may get disconnected, so don't blame me..."

"No problem... I am waiting for you so that I can even tell you .... Muah..."

"बीवी जी, आप जो यह कर रही है उसकी सजा आपको बहुत ही ज्यादा खतरनाक मिल सकती है आपको पता भी नहीं कि आप हमारे साथ क्या कर रही हैं...."
(Biwi Ji, you can reward a punishment for what you are doing is very dangerous, you don't even know what you are doing to me....)

She laughs at his helplessness, and suddenly the phone disconnects, he sighs heavily, he again calls her but no network available, after getting out of the elevator, he calls her again, she picks up the call immediately and says.

"Happy b'day my lovely hubby...."

He smiles and opens the door of his apartment, the whole hall is decorated for the birthday celebration.

"Damn.... this bastard....."

He tries to see Raunak from here and there, but Raunak does not see him anywhere, only then does someone comes from behind and closes his eyes by placing his hand from behind, he froze and whispers softly in his ear.

"Happy Birthday My love....."

Holding those hands, Adhyay turns around and sees Shravya standing in front of him smiling. He cannot believe his eyes at all that his wife who was talking to him a while back is in front of him, he immediately takes her in his arms and hugs her tightly to believe in his eyes.

He suddenly remembered something and looked at her properly then asked.

"What did you say?"

But Shravya doesn't tell him anything and holds his hand and brings him near the table where the cake is kept. Adhyay wants to ask her a lot, but she puts her finger on his lips and gestures to him not to say anything and she only gestures with her eyes to cut the cake.

Adhyay looks at Shravya. She is just dressed up for him in exactly the way he likes to see her often. She is standing in front of him smiling in the red saree of his choice, leaving her long waist-length hair free. There is a dark red vermilion in her hair partition, Everything is just the same as what he likes. He immediately makes Shravya stand in front of him, holds her hand and cuts the cake, kisses her slender long neck, lightly smells her fragrance, and tells her.

"This is the biggest surprise of my life...."

She takes a small piece of cake and feeds it to Adhyay. Adhyay smiles and looks at her while eating the cake, she places her lips on his lips, and he snakes his arm around her waist and holds her neck softly to deepen the kiss but she holds his hand which is on her waist, then place her hand on his chest to stop him and he is confused but stays still to know what she wants.

She caresses his lips with her very softly, he is only holding her waist in a loose grip her fingers play with his dark locks and wish him softly with her lips. She stops moving her lips, sucks his lower lips lightly then leaves his lips but does not move away from there, she keeps her lips very close to his lips.

Their breath fanning each other because they are very close, she looks into his eyes and says softly.

"I LOVE YOU...."

Adhyay froze there for a second, but he smiles after realizing and stood slightly away from her to look at her properly.

"Again..."

Adhyay wants to make sure that what he heard is true. Shravya comes close to him smiling and wrapping both hands around his neck, looking again into his eyes, tells him a little louder this time.

"I LOVE YOU ADHYAY......"

Adhyay immediately holds her in his arms and draws her so close that hardly even air can pass through them. They both stand like this for a while, then Adhyay cups her face in both his hands and kisses her face wildly, and says.

"I LOVE YOU ...... हमने आपसे तब से प्यार किया है जब हम प्यार का मतलब भी नहीं समझते थे
(I've loved you ever since I probably didn't even understand the meaning of love.)"

Now, this is a big surprise for Shravya he claims her lips again and keeps kissing her till they are both out of the air, they rest their forehead against each other, and there are a lot of questions in Shravya's eyes, he says again.

"जिंदगी है आप हमारी जिनके बिना हम जीने के बारे में सोच भी नहीं सकते..... आप नहीं जानती कि आज आपने हमें क्या दिया है(You are my life, without whom I can't even imagine living..... you don't know what you have given me today)
I love you Saanjh.... I love you so much...."

Here is an update I hope you like it please let me know.

Tadaaaa Only one question, who likes the update?

Adhyay gets surprised and gives a surprise to Shravya.

Raunak is going to be out of line more so keep reading.

Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

Please keep reading YOU ARE MINE because it's going to be changed very soon. I REQUEST YOU ALL PLEASE READ "ONLY YOU" AS IT IS MY FIRST STORY AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

SG

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

955K 73.1K 77
"मोहब्बत इस दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत चीज है। जो हमें उनसे हो गई है। अब या तो मेरी मोहब्बत उनके साथ मुकम्मल होगी या फिर उनके प्यार में फनाह होगी"। _____...
4M 139K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
66.1K 1.8K 25
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...