Too Philophobic To Love || Ez...

By SebStanzWife

Leah is a regular girl/YouTuber in Dallas, Texas. She makes funny videos, scary ones, plays video games, and... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Announcement

Chapter Fifteen

47 2 0
By SebStanzWife

   Leah woke up, stretching a little. She saw Zeke was not in bed anymore. She stood, knowing where he most likely was. She walked into Mackenzie's room, and there he was. Sitting in the rocking chair, Mackenzie lying asleep on his chest. She smirked once she saw him asleep too.
She made her way towards him and gently took Mackenzie off of him, trying not to disturb him too much. But he quickly woke with a worried expression. His face fell to relief once he saw Mackenzie in Leah's arms.
"Don't do that. You almost gave me a heart attack. I thought I dropped her." Zeke said, placing his hand on his chest.
Leah chuckled a little as she gently layed Mackenzie down in her bed. "You probably would have, had I not been here. How long have you been in here?"
   He yawned a little as he rubbed his face. "Mmm, sometime around six or seven in the morning."
   "So, around an hour after we kept Mackenzie in the room?"
   "Pretty much, yeah. You were asleep, so I took her back in here."
"Thank you." she smiled. "Well, I'm lazy to cook and you're still tired, I'm just gonna Uber us some food."
"Ooo, what do you want to get?"
   "Something that serves burgers and fries this early."
   "Leah, breakfast not dinner."

"You've been here before me, wouldn't you know what to get?" Leah asked.
"Yeah, but sometimes I like to try something different. So, today is one of those days." Zeke shrugged.
Leah nodded her head as she began to scan the menu again.
"I'm getting this cheeseburger and fries, the picture makes it look good." Leah smirked as she nodded her head.
Zeke laughed a little. "We're supposed to be getting breakfast not dinner."
Leah shrugged. "Oh, well. A girls gotta eat. And she wants this burger and fries that keep on calling her name."
Zeke shook his head with a laugh. "We'll get two of them. Because now it's starting to sound pretty good."
Leah smirked a little. "Precisely, Zekie!"

   She shook her head a little. "It still sounds amazing."
   "It does, you're lucky I'm hungry." he said as he took out his phone. "I'll get us something from my favorite little cafe."
   "Who said you're buying it?"
   "Uhm, me. I did."
   "Nope, my house, my rules. You're not paying."
   He fake gasped. "Oh, no. I already bought it. Leah, I'm so sorry."
   She stared at him with a deadpanned expression. "I can't stand you."
"Stop lying to yourself. You know you love and can't resist me." he said, giving a big smile and batting his eyes.
"This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen you do."
"Nah, I've done weirder."
"Wouldn't be surprised." she said as she playfully rolled her eyes.
"Wow, nice to know you think so highly of me." he said sarcastically.
"I know, right?!" she smiled.
He laughed a little. "Let's leave the princess to sleep."
"Right." she said in a hushed tone. "We gotta be quiet and tippy toe."
He shook his head as he got out the rocking chair. He stretched, his body making cracking noises. Leah looked at him wide eyed.
   "Damn." she muttered.
   Zeke froze once he heard Mackenzie make a little noise. He quietly walked to her crib and checked on her. He began to slowly back away, once he saw she was still asleep. Him and Leah quietly made their way out of the room.
   Leah shut the door and let out a breath. "We made it out. Thank goodness."
"Making it seem like we went into war."
"Keeping a baby asleep is like war."
"Alright, fair point."
   "Let's go in the living room and watch a movie."
   "And wait for our food."
Leahs stomach growled, making her blush. "Please be soon." she muttered.
Zeke laughed a little.

"This is heaven." Leah smiled as she ate her burger.
"No kidding." Zeke smiled.
He was about to bite his burger, but then they heard Mackenzie.
"I got her, big daddy. You've had her more than me." Leah said as she stood.
"But you're still hungry."
"And so is she. She eats fast, it'll be fine. Be right back." she said then walked away.
Zeke turned back to his food and began to eat it.
This kind of reminds me of the old times. When we both were carefree and all. Who would have thought that just one little moment in a persons life would have a huge one on others. Zeke thought. I miss her. When she had her memories, obviously. It all felt so natural and now . . . I don't know . . . It all kind of feels so . . . different and . . . weird. I really hate change.
Zeke heard Leah walking back towards him. He saw Mackenzie in her arms.
"I was thinking, we could go to your place later. We could have a little fire or something, watch movies, have s'mores and all that." Leah smiled.
"We could do that here."
"I don't have a fire pit, remember? Plus, I want to see the dogs."
"Why? So they can forget my existence as always when you're around?"
"Ha, they don't bother you." Leah smiled.
"They'll be around me if I have Kenzie. They're her guard dogs."

"Aww, look. The dogs are being protective of her." Leah said, watching the dogs sit around Mackenzie as she slept in her bouncer.
   "At least we don't have to worry about anyone that'll come and get her." Zeke shrugged.
   "As long as they're with her."
   "Then James too."
   Leah looked at him confused. "James?"
   "Yeah, our future son."
   Leah felt her stomach flutter with butterflies and her heart leap out of her chest. She chuckled a little with a smile. "I don't know much about James, though."
   "I like it."
   "Well, we need a name that we'll both like. And what makes you think we'll have a boy first?"
   "There's that good chance." he shrugged a shoulder.
   "Well, when the time does come, we'll look at more names."
   "What I'm hearing is that you don't have names already prepared?" he smirked.
   "Are you kidding? Of course I think of those things."
   "Okay, per say, we have a baby girl, then what's her name?"
   "Madeline."
   "Madeline?"
   "Yeah. Madeline Elizabeth Elliott."
   "Okay, yeah, that's kinda cute. Do you know what else is cute?"
   "Me?" she teased.
   He chuckled. "Aside from you, Mackenzie Roseanne Elliott."
   Leah bit her lip to hide her grin. "You just want her to be an Elliott, don't you?"
   "I do, very much so, yes."
   She playfully rolled her eyes and gave him a kiss. "What am I gonna do with you?"
   "Show me love and affection. Other than that, you don't have to do anything else." he smiled.

   Leah smirked a little. "Well, you can have her around you then, so you don't feel betrayed."
   "I feel like when she's with me, they're ready to attack."
   "Yeah, right. I'm pretty sure they adore you."
   "When it's just me, yeah."
"You're over exaggerating, Zekie."
Zeke stopped and looked at her. "What did you call me?"
She looked at him confused. "What?"
"Y—You just called me something else, something that i—isn't my name, what did you call me?" he felt his heart ready to burst.
"Zekie?"
He smiled and his eyes began to water. "You used to call me that?"
"I guess that's why it felt right to say." she muttered to herself. "And it kind of slipped out."
"I'm glad it did. Your memory must be slowly coming back."
"Okay, is this a memory or my imagination?"
"Tell me."
"Okay, I'm gonna say a name, ready?"
He nodded his head.
   Please not Micah. Please not Micah. Please not Micah. Zeke thought.
"James."
"We've mentioned James in the past, more descriptive."
"Son."
"Our son's name." he smirked.
"We didn't exactly agree on it, I can remember that."
"I still think it's an amazing choice."
"And I beg to differ. We need to look at more names. We already have Madeline figured out."
"What makes you think I like Madeline?"
She raised a brow at him.
"Okay, I do like the name. But still, why not James?"
"Can't we weigh our options when the time comes?"
"Why can't we plan ahead?"
"Do we not see how ahead we are at planning it?"
"Well only one of the lucky million in you will be named James. Can't we have his name on the baby list?"
"Fine, I guess."
He smiled. "I'll take Mackenzie so you can eat."
"Or I could put her in her swing." Leah shrugged as she began to walk to Mackenzie's swing.
She put Mackenzie in it then began to buckle her. Mackenzie began to whine a little. Leah gave Mackenzie her pacifier, making her stop whining.
"See, problem solved, give me my food." Leah said as she walked back to Zeke.
   Zeke smiled at her and handed her, her food.

   "Do you ever wonder what made Dreamwork's make Shrek like this and not more like the original story?" Leah questioned.
   "I don't think they made a book about the fourth movie." Zeke said as he smiled at Mackenzie.
   "I'd beg to differ. There could be one."
   Then there was a knock. Leah looked at Zeke with furrowed brows.
   "Did you invited Zoey before we left?"
   "No. I didn't." Leah said as she got up.  She made her way to the front door. She opened it and saw a man standing there. "Uhm, hello? Can I help you?"
   The man looked at her with a confused expression. "Leah, are you okay? I saw the crash on the news but I didn't want to bother you."
   "Yeah, I'm fine . . . Who are you again?"
"It's me, Micah."
    Micah, Micah, Micah, Micah, Micah . . . Micah! . . . Nope, still don't know, but oddly familiar. Leah thought.
"I can't really seem to recall."
"The last time we seen each other was a few weeks ago."

"Hey, thank you, for joining us." he smiled.
"Of course. I love spending time with my favorite lions." she teased.
He laughed a little shaking his head. "Malcolm loves spending time with you too."
"I'd love to hope so." she laughed.
He smiled at her, cupped her face, and pressed her lips against his.
Her eyes widened at the sudden movement. She didn't know what to do. She's in love with Zeke, he doesn't know that. But she's so sure that she made it painfully obvious. He took his lips off of hers.
"Don't be with him. Be with me." he said.
"M—Micah . . . " she wasn't able to figure out words from there.
"Leah, I would be treating you like a fucking queen right now. I didn't exactly see him coming and taking you out of your home when you were watching your romance movies. I know, and he should know that you watch those and eat ice cream when you're sad. Leah, be with me."
She felt her eyes water. "Micah, it's not that easy."
"Yes. Yes, it is. It really is."
   "No, it's really not, Micah." she said, her eyes watering.
   "Yes, it is. Just tell him that it's done, that you guys are over."
   "Micah, I can't, because I love him." she said tearfully.

She stayed silent, now remembering everything from that day.
"Leah, are you okay?" Zeke said making his way to her, then his brows furrowed once he saw who was at the door. "Micah? What are you doing here?"
"I could ask you the same thing." he said looking between the two with a confused expression. "I thought you two were done."
"I've been coming here since mini golf."
"Why?"
"How about the fact that we're still together and have a daughter together."
"Daughter? What do you mean daughter? Leah's not pregnant . . . Are you?" he said looking at Leah.
She shook her head.
"There's a baby in my arms, did you miss that?"
"A you two are going to adopt?"
"Yes, now, we're busy. Bye."
"So, you two are officially together?"
"Yeah, she came out about our relationship in an interview."
"I saw something on the news about her having amnesia." he looked at Zeke with a glare. "Are you sure that's not just you manipulating her?"
"I would never do that to her." Zeke said as Leah took Mackenzie out of Zeke's arms. "I love her."
"Are you sure about that? Cause last time I checked, you gave her shit after playoffs."
Zeke glared at him. "Get the hell away from here. And stay the hell away from my family."
"Fine." he shrugged, glaring at Micah. "You know where to find me if he does anything, Leah."
Then he left.
   Zeke stood in front of Leah with a worried expression. "Are you okay?"

"Man, just stop!"
"Stop. I can't just stop caring about you, Ezekiel. That's not who I am!"
"It's always about you. No matter the topic, you always find a way to throw yourself in there. Why are you so damn selfish?!"
She felt her heart ache. "Y—You don't mean that."
"No, I do. I really do fucking mean it!"
She felt her bottom lip quiver and her eyes began to water.
"You always make everything about you. You're always talking! And you're so fucking clingy! I don't even know why I'm still around you right now!"
She didn't hold back the tears that fell from her eyes. She was hurt and by god did it hurt like hell.
"Why are you saying all of this?" she asked.
"I hate to break it to you, but it's the truth! And you know what, this . . . thing! Whatever the hell it is, is over!"
Her heart clenched at him and his words. "Are you kidding me? Just like that you're gonna quit and give up on us?! On what we could be?!"
"Yeah, I am just gonna give up like that."
"You lost a game. A game you know damn well you could have won. And just because of this situation, you're going to take it out on me?!"
He clenched his jaw. "This was supposed to be our comeback! We were supposed to show everyone that we're not a bunch of fucking losers! So, yeah, I'm giving up on you because of this situation!"
"You can't just give up on someone because the situation's not ideal! Great relationships aren't great because they have no problems! They're great because both people care enough to find a way to make it work! And you're not doing that! You claimed that you cared about me so damn much, yet you're giving up on what we could have!"
"Sorry that I'm not ideal enough for you then!"
"I didn't say that, you fucking jerk!"
"That's what you basically said, dumbass!"
"No I didn't! And I'm the one who can't hear?!" she scoffed.
"Man, mother fucker! All of the sudden things want to turn for us?! I blame you!"
"Me?! It's not my fault you can't put aside your fucking ego for one fucking second!"
"Oh, so it's my fault?!"
"Yeah, a good amount of this is!"
"Let me guess, because I can't open up?! Because I can't tell you what's eating up inside of me?!"
"Yes! All I want is for you to be open!"
"I did open! I told you basically all I had to say!"
"You're making it seem like I'm the one who started all of this shit!"
"You shouldn't have came after me then!"
"I. Fucking. Care. Too. Much. Ezekiel!"
"Then stop! As simple as that!"
"Oh, yeah! Cause it's just that fucking simple! I can't turn it off, just a simple flip of a fucking switch, huh?!"
"Yes! It is! I do the same thing!"
Her face fell. "W—What?"
"That's what I do for you."
"S—So what I'm hearing is—"
"I've been faking it."
She felt her heart break. Shattering into a million pieces. "F . . . F—Fake? N—None of it was real?"
"No, none of it."

She took a breath and held Mackenzie closer. "Yeah, yeah, I'm good. We're good."
"Are you sure?"
She gave him a reassuring smile. "We're fine, Elliott. I'm gonna get our things ready."
With that said, she began to walk away. But Zeke knows her. He doesn't believe that for a second.

   "Ace, no! Down!" Zeke scolded his jumping Rottweiler, holding Mackenzie's car seat higher.
   "Hey, be nice to him." Leah said as Duce and Jack Jack followed behind her excitedly.
   "She's still asleep though, I don't want them to wake her."
   "It's going to be okay. She's bound to wake up soon anyways."
   Zeke put down her car seat in the couch. Ace, Duce, and Jack Jack jumped onto the couch, waiting to see Mackenzie. Zeke lifted her car seat cover to see Mackenzie awake. Mackenzie looked at him and smiled.
"Oh, the princess is awake, I see." he said as he began to unbuckle her. Duce put his head in the car seat and sniffed her a little. "Move it, Duce." Zeke said as he pushed Duce away a little. "Can I take her out first?"
"Duce!" Leah said then whistled and Duce quickly sprang to her direction. "I'm tempted to steal them."
"Do not. These are my fur babies."
"That sounded so weird to hear you say." she laughed.
"They are. They're our sons."
"Oh, my gosh." she chuckled as she playfully rolled her eyes.
God, do I love this man— . . . What? I can't love him already . . . How can I not? Just look back at the memories we've made before. We talked about our future kids names, we would get breakfast together, he called me baby within the first few days of knowing each other, we were in a fight and he told me he loved me, we had an amazing time at a hotel after his game. I wish I was able to remember everything though. But, yeah . . . I love him, so fucking much. Leah thought.
   "Leah?" Zeke said, snapping his fingers in front of her face.
   Leah snapped back into focus. "Huh?"
   "What did you want for lunch? I was thinking we could have a chicken salad or something."
   "O—Okay, I'm putting strawberries in mine." she said, blushing madly.
   "Who said I wasn't gonna put any in there?" he smirked.
   "Just making sure."
   "Leah, I already know you love having strawberries in it. As well as walnuts and almonds."
You really are my dream boy. Way to good to be true. Leah thought as she smiled.
   "Good. Good job."
   He smiled at her. "I'm gonna get to work on it. Also, I have something to ask you."
   "Uhm, okay, go ahead." she chuckled.
   "Why don't you breast feed?"
   She looked at him confused. "Can you repeat that, I need to make sure so heard you correctly."
   "Why don't you feed Mackenzie with your boobs?"
   She stayed silent for a moment. "I did not expect that. I don't feed her because my boobs aren't ready."
   "How? Don't they already have milk in them?"
   "Yeah, but they prepare themselves when a woman is pregnant. And I've, obviously, never been pregnant."
   "Are you going to with our kids?"
   Ah, our kids. I love that idea so much! I would probably have them right now. Leah gushed in her head.
   "You want to have kids now?" Zeke questioned with a huge smirk.
   Leah blushed. "I—I didn't say that. You have voices in your head."
   "Must have been an angel then."
   "Fun fact; angels aren't actually as beautiful as we think."
   "Could have fooled me, I'm staring at one, right now."
   Leah felt her heart skip a beat. "Can you just make the salad already?" she laughed with a smile.
   He smiled as he began to go to the kitchen. "Coming right up." he stopped. "You still didn't answer my question."
   "Make the food."
   He raised his hands up in defense then made his way to the kitchen for their lunch.

   "No way!" Leah laughed.
   "Yes way, you did!" Zeke laughed as he helped Leah cook dinner.
   "I'm not that stupid to do that!" Leah said as she cooked. "I would not go and jump off a roof and into a pool."
"You did! You were complaining about your hand so much, it was so funny. You were too stubborn to walk away from that bet. God, even though you were in the hospital, you were still so happy you won that bet and got a hundred."
"Okay, kinda sounds like me, now." she chuckled then went back to cooking.
Zeke smiled as he went outside to his grill, checking on the two steaks. He saw they were done and put them on a small pan and walked back inside. He put them on the counter and looked back at Leah. Then a song came into his head, making his heart ache at what they used to be. He began to hum it a little.
   She stopped cooking the asparagus. Hearing it at loss of words. Zeke noticed her reaction and began to slowly make his way to her, humming a little more louder. She felt her legs go weak, almost losing her balance. Zeke placed an arm her waist and on her lower back.
He leaned into her ear and began to sing softly in her ear. "It's so easy to love you, baby. We're compatible, incredible and natural we are. And girl I've never felt this way before. From the bottom of my heart."

He smiled as he grabbed his phone. He Bluetoothed it to his car. "When I first heard it, it reminded me of you and I listened to it over and over again."
"Okay play it and stop talking already." she laughed.
"Okay, okay, okay. Prepare to be more in love with me." he smiled as the song began to play. "It's called 'You are' by Charlie Wilson."
He grabbed her hand and began to sing the lyrics to her. She had a big and goofy grin that spread across her face as he sang. She felt her eyes water, him, being the only man who had ever sang or even dedicate a song to her.
"You are!" he sang/screamed the lyrics. "You're the reason I love! The reason I trust!" he placed their held hands on his chest. "God sent me an angel! You are the best in the world! A wonderful girl! You are all that I am! You are all that I need! Baby, heaven has sent you to me! The one for me! The air that I breathe! Baby, you are! You are! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! You're everything! Oh, baby, you are!"
Leah gave a light chuckle as she wiped away her tears. "God, I love you!"
"I love you more." Zeke smiled, lifting her hand and pressing his lips against them before placing them back on his chest.

   She felt tears slowly fall from her eyes.
"Baby girl, I just wanna tell you that you are—"
"The reason I love. The reason I trust." she song softly and quietly at the same time.
Zeke felt his heart leap out of his chest and his eyes water. "God sent me an angel. You are, the best in the world. A wonderful girl. Knowing you by my side. Brings tears to my eyes, baby." he felt more tears go down his face, tucking his face in her neck. "I still remember singing it to you. The way you smiled. The way your face lit up and cried tears of joy. What I would give to keep that smile on your face for the rest of our lives."
"No need to over exaggerate." she lightly chuckled tearfully.
"For you, Leah. Anything. Whatever you wish or desire, you got it."
She wiped her eyes. "I gotta finish this food. It's about to burn."
He chuckled. "Okay. Do what you need to do."
He let go of her, just as much as she didn't want him to as well. As much as they both didn't want it. She finished cooking the last of their food, placing it on their plates. Zeke began to cut their steaks into pieces. Leah checked on Mackenzie again, seeing her smiling at Jack Jack and laughing as he sniffed her face.
"We can eat in the living room, so you can watch Mackenzie too." Zeke said. "I'll put on a movie or something too."
She nodded her head. "Okay. Let's go then."
They took their plates to the living room, Ace and Dice following behind, hoping for them to drop their plates and they can eat the food. They made their way to the living room, and Zeke told them to go to their beds. They layed around Mackenzie instead.
Zeke rolled his eyes as he stuck his fork into one of the pieces of steak and shoved it in his mouth. Leah smirked a little as she turned on the TV then went through Netflix till she found a movie.

"I'll take these dishes and clean up in the kitchen." Zeke said as he stood, taking his and Leah's plates.
"Zeke—" Leah tried to protest.
"No. I got it. Don't worry."
With that, he walked away.
Leah looked at Mackenzie, seeing her watch Zeke with a big smile. Leah grabbed the diaper bag and grabbed the bottle that already had water in it. She put the powdered formula in it and began to make the bottle. She went to Mackenzie and took her out of the jumper. Making the dogs quickly stand on their feet.
She sat down on the couch and began to feed Mackenzie. She smiled at Mackenzie.
"Hi." she said softly with a smile. "You're a happy girl, huh? Yeah, you are."
Ace sat next to Leah and began to sniff a little out of curiosity. Leah shook her head with a light chuckle. Ace sniffed her face and began to lick her cheek.
"Ace, back up." she chuckled, but he didn't stop.
"Ace!" Zeke said then whistled. "Come here!"
Ace jumped off the couch and rushed to Zeke. Leah shook her head with a light smirk as Duce and Jack Jack followed right after. Leah looked back at Mackenzie, seeing her almost done with her bottle.
"I guess you were pretty hungry." Leah chuckled and kissed Mackenzie's forehead.
Pretty soon, she finished the bottle. Leah took it out of her mouth and began to burp her.
"The kitchen is cleaned, the dogs are eating, Mackenzie is done eating, so she'll fall asleep soon, then we can relax." Zeke said as he sat next to Leah.
   "That sounds amazing." Leah said then Mackenzie burped. "Did she puke?"
   "No. She never throws up with you."  Zeke pouted.
   "Yeah, but you're able to get her to sleep quicker."
   Zeke took Mackenzie from Leahs hands and cradled her. "There's something I want to show you."
   "What is it?"
   "You're just gonna have to wait and see." he grinned as he stood.
   Leah stood and followed him up the stairs and stood in front of a room that was one room away from his.
   He looked at her. "Close your eyes."
   She raised a brow.
   "Come on. I know you hate surprises, but do it. Please." he begged, close to dropping to his knees.
   She rolled her eyes and reluctantly closed them and covered them with her hands.
   Zeke waved a hand in front of her face, seeing if he could get a reaction, he didn't. So, he opened the door with a big grin. He grabbed Leah's wrist, making her jump a little. He began to slowly bring her into the room.
   "Can I open them now?" she chuckled.
   "In 3, 2, 1. Now." he smiled ear to ear.
   Leah removed her hands and opened her eyes.
   She gasped as she looked around. She was star struck as she looked at all the things in the nursery for Mackenzie.
   "Zeke, I— . . . " she had no idea what to say.
   "So?" he said, hoping she likes it. "Do you like it?"
   "I . . . I—I don't have the words." she said as she looked at all the baby toys and books on a shelf.
   Zeke smiled. "It's for moments like this. Whenever you and Kenzie are here. So she has a crib to sleep in and hopefully on day, it just won't be for whenever she stays the night. It'll be when the both of you are here with me."
   Leah felt butterflies flutter in her stomach. She walked up to Zeke and kissed his cheek. "It's gorgeous. Thank you, Zekie."
   "Anything for my girls." he smiled as he looked down at Mackenzie. "You can tell me what you think about the rocking chair."
Leah went to the rocking chair and sat down. "Oh, my gosh." she said as she leaned more into it. "This is so comfy. It makes my back feel better."
"I'm glad you like it. I wanted to spoil you and her at the same time."
"You're so lucky this is beneficial to Mackenzie at the same time." she hummed in satisfaction as she felt her eyes shut. "I could sleep on this if I wanted to. Forget my bed."
Zeke chuckled as he layed Mackenzie down in her crib. "I'm glad you like it."
"Like? More like love. I'm in heaven."
"Alright, love it. Glad to see Kenzie likes her bed too. She didn't stir or anything like she would usually do. Let's go to my room."
Leah nodded her head, though she didn't want to leave the comfortable rocking chair, she followed him to his room. Seeing a baby monitor on his night stand with amazing camera quality.
"Zeke, you didn't have to do any of this. Really."
"You're right, I didn't have to." he said making his way to her and held her hands, making her look into his eyes as she felt her heart race and butterflies flutter around in her stomach. "I wanted to. This is me repaying you and Kenzie. I don't even want to know where I would be if it weren't for you two. Though, this doesn't even cover a little aspect of the debt I'm in. Cause I'm in a huge amount of debt for you."
His eyes looked back and fourth from her lips to her eyes.
"I—I wouldn't say that." she said softly, her eyes darting back and fourth from his eyes and lips. "You're doing amazing."
"But I can do more." he cupped her cheek as they both slowly began to lean in. Their lips were a few centimeters away and their noses were touching. "Is it okay if I . . . "
"You don't need to ask."
Then their lips were connected. And just like that, in that moment, all of her memories flashed back into her mind. She felt her heart pace as she cupped his face and a few tears fall down her face. After a few more moments, he pulled away, pressing his forehead against hers, his eyes were brimming with tears.
"I'm sorry, it just felt—"
"Like old times?"
He nodded his head.
She wiped one of his tears away with her thumb. "I remember."
"W—What?"
"I remember everything." she smiled. "From when we first met to our fight before the crash. I remember it all."
He felt his heart leap out of his chest as more tears fell. "Really, you do?"
"Yes! I do!" she wiped his tears. "The time we had karaoke when you won the game with the Saints. I remember. I remember when you first told me you love me. Amnesia sucks, but the best part about it was that I got the chance to fall in love with you, all over again. How many people can say they've fallen in love with their soulmate twice? Because I did. I got to experience it."
He pressed his lips against hers again. Their lips moving in sync. He pulled his lips away slightly. "I love you."
"I love you more."
He picked her up and took her to the bed, laying her gently on her back. Their lips moving as if it might be their last kiss. Holding each other as if they were to let go, they would be gone.
   His kisses went over her cheek and began to go along her neck. Leah bit her lip as he licked and kissed her neck. She gripped his shirt and hair as her eyes shut.
   "Zeke." she moaned quietly.
   "God, I missed you. I missed this. I missed us." he said as he continued to kiss her neck.
   She groaned, her toes curling as her hips dipped down and her back arched up.
   "But we shouldn't continue." he said as he slowly stopped kissing her neck.
   "No. Don't stop, please."
   "Leah—"
   "Zeke . . . I'm ready."
   "What?" Zeke said, pulling away and looking at her, then he sat next to her.
   "Lets do it. Why not?" she said, sitting up, her eyes never leaving his.
(Here's the latest chapter and the next one will be . . . 🔞. And it'll suck, I suck at writing those scenes. So, prepare for cringe. My writing in general is cringe, lol. Thank you for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 196K 38
***EDITED AND REVISED VERSION IS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON IN PAPERBACK AND KINDLE*** "You wrote my name wrong" "You said it's Rider" "It's Ryder with a Y"...
Lost In You By Kat

Teen Fiction

1.2K 94 31
✗ "I'm sorry," I choked, the tears spilling down my cheeks. He shook his head and pulled me closer again. "Don't be sorry, just work on getting bette...
175K 4.8K 26
"Why did you come here? You hate me, so why save my life? Someone who just...betrayed you and is a worthless piece of shit...just why?" He says. "Bec...
675K 12.9K 53
[All Rights Reserved] (Rewriting) "Girls like you should be stronger and smarter, besides aren't you a nerd with an attitude,"Mathew smirked as I rol...