Spitfire

By LexiRein

Book 3 of the It Just Happened Series. (Completed) You can read it as a stand alone, but I recommend reading... More

1. Who The Fuck Cares!
2. Change of Events
3. Here We Go
4. How Can This Be
5. It's A Mistake
6. Sexual Tension
7. Apparently Not
8. Please Stay
9. Bad Idea
10. Aftermath
11. Can We Say... Awkward
12. Paranoid
13. I Can't Deal With This
14. Distractions
15. This Always Happens
16. Unraveled
17. Be Patient
18. So Called Date
19. Torn
20. What the Hell?
21. Frustrated
22. Letting Loose
23. Beyond Pissed
24. No Way!
25. Never Again
26. Unsettling
27. Surprise!
28. Definitely Not What I Expected
29. Sex Party
30. Mind Games
31. The Truth
32. This Can't Be Real
33. I Didn't Know
34. Hurts Too Much
35. Maybe There Is Hope
36. I Failed You
37. Darkness Consumes Us
38. Where Is He?
39. There Will Be Blood
40. Showdown...Hoe down
41. One Step Forward
42. Time To Heal
43. You Are the Reason
44. The Idiot I Am
45. Luckiest Bitch Ever
46. Nobody But You
47. I Will Castrate You
48. We're All Family
50. Life Can't Get Any Better Than This

49. One Last Time

234 18 59
By LexiRein

Growing up is both exciting and draining at the same time. I never pictured myself as settling down, being married, and now having a family. But the reality of it all is I wouldn't trade it for anything. Next week is my appointment to see if I can be fertilized with Jaxon and Lucas sperm. I laugh everytime my dear husband cringes.

Husband it's still weird to say, but I love it.

"C'mon Spitfire, are you ready yet?"

"Don't get your panties all twisted up." I smirk as I finish applying my lipstick.

We decided to go out one last time before things become chaotic again.

"You did not..." He leans against the door and lets out a breath. "Holy shit woman! You look gorgeous babe."

He strides up and pulls me up to his chest. I look up and into his eyes. "Don't I always look good?" I quirk an eyebrow up at him.

"Always." He leans down and kisses me and I throw my arms around his neck.

Yep this man makes me deliriously happy. I smile into the kiss, but he pulls away and scowls.

"Damn it woman you got me distracted, I forgot why I came up here in the first place."

I tilt my head to the side and laugh. "Oh and why's that?"

"Oh forget it. Don't want to waste our alone time together. Let's go." He grabs my hand as I reach for my purse.

"Where are you taking me?"

"A surprise. One you will definitely love, Spitfire."

I hum and try to contain my excitement. He always seems to amaze me with all he does for me. He helps me into the car and then gets in the driver seat.

"I hope Mikey has fun with dad." As much as I'm excited for our alone time, I miss my little man. Chris brings my hand to his lips, and softly kisses my knuckles. "He will, love, he loves his grandpa." I nod my head in agreement as he starts to drive.

We pass the busy streets and out of the city and my curiosity grows.

"Where are going?"

"Almost there."

Once I look at our surroundings, a smile plays on my lips. We have been here a couple of times. Once he parks I get out of the car and stare at the view. The hillside overlooks the city and when I turn around I see the blanket with a basket that Chris is pulling finger foods and drinks. He stretches out his hand, and I gladly take it. As I sit down I place a kiss on his cheek.

"I thought something simple for now."

"This is wonderful sugar."

He brings a grape to my mouth and I can't help but lap my tongue around his fingers as well. A deep growl comes up from the back of his throat and I giggle.

"You'll be the death of me Spitfire." I turn my head towards him and he smiles that cheeky smile. "But it will be one hell of a way to go." He kisses my lips and laugh when some of the grape squirts in his mouth. He pulls away and licks his lips. "You always taste delicious." I can't help but laugh yet again, as I sink back against his chest. He keeps feeding me from his little box of wonders.

After we snack on the food Chris grabs his phone and turns on some music as he grabs my hand. We sway to the music as we look out at the light in the distance. "Things are going to get crazy from here." I look up at my husband again and hum, I'm so content right now in his arms. "We will not have time for a lot of things for ourselves."

"That is true." He brush some hair out of my face and gives me that devious smirk. "That's why for one last time I called Trent." My eyes light up and I swat his chest. "I knew you liked it just as much as I did." His face lights up and his cheeks heat up.

Fuck he is adorable.

I jump in his arms and smack my lips to his.This time he laughs into the kiss.

"I will do anything for you Spitfire."

"I'm gonna hold you to that. C'mon let's go." I try to tug him so we go. What can I say, I'm a horny, freaky bitch. He chuckles as he stops me dead in my tracks. "I got to clean up love " I march my way over to blanket and grab it, folding everything inside. Chris laughs as he helps me put everything in the trunk of the car.

"Someone's eager."

"Oh please, like you're not." I arch a brow at him as he shuffles his feet. "I knew it!" As I guide him to driver's side so we can go. Once inside I grab his face and kiss him deeply. I almost straddle his lap to let him take me right then and there. I restrain myself as I wait tapping my foot on the floor.

"Okay, okay we're going."

He starts the car and we take off. Once we get there and he turns off the ignition, he rushes out the door and I shake my head and laugh.

Yeah he is not eager at all.

He opens my door and hoist me over his shoulder and I yelp in surprise. Before we even get to the door it opens and Dani is giggling away.

"Welcome you guys."

I wave hi from upside down and once we are inside Chris puts me down. I hug Dani as we walk away and Chris greets everyone.

"Are you down to do something with me? That's if Zac and Trent are okay with it."

She raises an eyebrow at me.

"Will it get you in trouble?" I throw my head back and laugh. "Oh trust me sugar he will love it." She nods her head and walks over to Zac and Trent and whispers in their ears. Chris looks at me questionly and I shrug my shoulders and smile, as I blow him a kiss. Dani skips back over to me with a huge grin on her face.

"They're all for it."

"Perfect. Now just stand behind me and hug my waist." She does as I say and I see my husband look back over to me just as Dani starts kissing my neck. At first I see the territorial gaze in his eyes but once her arms move up and down my sides, I see the lust in his eyes.

"Is it working?" She nibbles on my ear and I see him adjusting his pants.

"Oh yeah it's definitely working."

"Then let's give them a show." She tilts my head and brushes her lips against mine. I get a thrill from it because I know deep down inside this is one of his fantasies, even if he won't admit it. I kiss her back as I feel hands on me and I smile into the kiss when I recognize that touch.

He whispers in my ear, "death of me I tell ya." As he kisses my neck and I can't help but moan into the kiss. I see Trent come up behind Dani and fuck this is hot. Once we pull away from the kiss I can feel how hard Chris is and damn I'm wet.

"Why'd you stop?" He practically pouts.

"Shall we continue?" He nods his head eagerly. I can't help but laugh as I see Trent have his hands all over Dani and Zac's hands all over Trent.

"Are you sure?" He nods his head and crashes his lips to mine as I tug on his shirt and then I slowly turn around and kiss Dani again as Chris pulls up my shirt. Dani and the guys are practically naked and her lips connect with mine again.

I feel Chris behind me as his hand roam all over my body.

"You sure Chris?" This time Trent looks at him. "Because I'm going to fuck my girl while they mess around. He stops and looks at us all. I can see the war going on his mine.

"Baby we don't have to." He shakes his head. I know this is too much for him. I mean we are married now. I would never do anything he wasn't comfortable with. "Lucas and Jaxon never hear about this. I will never hear the end of it. And only Dani and I can touch you." I nod my head and kiss his lips.

I don't even remember our clothes being discarded but they are. He turns me back around and Dani smashes her lips back to mine. Chris's hand travels down and starts rubbing me. I feel a pinch on my nipples and moan. I hear Dani gasp as Trent starts fucking her. Zac kisses Trent's neck.

I can't believe this is happening.

"Fuck Spitfire." I feel his dick sliding in between my ass cheeks. Trent moans and I am fucking soaked as I see Zac fucking him. Dani's hand travels down I feel her fingers near my entrance. I nod my head as she looks at me, and she pushes her fingers inside. I throw my head back onto Chris's chest and he kisses my lips as I see him watching. Dani's lips sucks on my nipple, and I feel the head of Chris's dick poke my hole. "I need to..." Chris pants out.

"Do it baby."

He slowly pushes the tip of his dick in my ass and I moan louder.

"Fuck this is so hot."

I pant out as our bodies become flush together as Chris pushes in and out me faster. Dani slips in another finger and goes deeper as Trent slams into her. Zac starts pounding into Trent. Our lust filled moans fill the air.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna.."

I cry out as Dani's tongue invades my mouth again as I feel my orgasm takes over.

"That was hot." Dani pants out and I nod in agreement. She kisses me one more time before turning to her lover and their hands are all over each other.

Chris pulls out and spins me around and crashes his lips to mine. I jump up in his arms and he guides his shaft inside me. I gasp as I start moving up and down on him as he holds me up.

"So fucking hot."

I moan again as I bury my face in the side of his neck.

"The hottest." I breathe out. He stops and I look at him. "Why'd you stop?"

"Are you serious?" He asks like he doesn't believe me.

"Of course Chris." I feel his dick pulse inside me.

"Even better than..."he doesn't finish but I know what he means. I move my body up and down and moan again.

"Better because it's with the one I love most in the world."

He starts thrusting in me faster and harder.

"I'm going to fuck you so good."

I throw my head back and I see Dani with Trent and Zac and I smile. I can't believe it all started with me doing that exact same thing. I look back at Chris.

"I love you baby."

"I love you Spitfire."

He slams me into the wall and I cry out his name. I will never get tired of the way this man makes me feel. Once we come down from the high of what happen we sit on the couch. Dani comes over to me and smiles.

"That was sexy as hell."

I nod my head and smile.

"Anytime you want to do that again let me know." She winks at me and I laugh. I look at Chris and he smiles at me, planting kisses on my shoulder.

"One last time." He nods his head then I kiss his lips. I turn back to Dani."No better time than now."

She straddles my lap and plants her lips on mine. I can't help but laugh when I hear Chris mutters, So fucking hot.

Well I can definitely knock this fantasy off his list now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 128 15
Book 6 in the It Just Happened Series. You can read this as a stand alone, but there will be some parts that might be referenced from the other books...
7.6K 168 38
With her nose in books and his brawn getting him nowhere on or off the ice, they find themselves drawn together, sharing their baggage and behaving b...
172K 9K 88
(#1- best story ever) November 2021 Order of Series- book 1- Loathing Logan Book 2- Still In Love With You Book 3- Loving Your Imperfections ...
7.1K 132 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...