Goku: The Avenging Saiyan (Re...

By Villalba376

This story is a remake to my Redemption story, with some new stuff added and some stuff changed. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
The Wedding
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue

Chapter 60

2.7K 41 22
By Villalba376

A/N: Near 3000 words. It's gonna be very long. Bare with me.

The two sides clashed as the heroes fight off the army of creatures from the past, to stop Thanos from destroying this planet and erase everyone again. Giant-Man punching a Leviathan down, Black Panther, Okoye, and Shuri fighting several outriders and Chitauri.

Natasha, Clint, and Yelena use their skills and weapons to fight anything coming their way. The Fantastic Four uses their powers to protect and attack. Drax and Korg fighting off Obsidian.

Deadpool, Wolverine, Lady Sif, and the Warriors Three using their weapons in clashing against the enemy. The Saiyans fighting in the skies and ground, with Iron Man and Rescue firing blasts at any flyers.

Punisher, Bucky, Rocket, and War Machine firing their guns at incoming attackers. Ghost Rider punishing the invaders with Hulk smashing his way towards them.

Steve and Thor use Mjolnir and Stormbreaker to destroy the enemy. Steve starts using Stormbreaker until Thor flies down and passes him Mjolnir.

Thor: No, no, give me that. You have the little one. *flies off*

Wanda is seen fighting several of them off as Quicksilver appears to assist her.

Wanda: Pietro!

Pietro: Wanda...look at you...my younger twin sister is all grown up.

Wanda: *chuckles* I'm was born at the same time as you.

Pietro: I was the first to be given birth.

They hugged each other, relieved to see each other again after so long.

Goku and Vegeta are seen fighting off the Chitauri army until they meet Past Vegeta, Nappa, and Raditz. Past Vegeta and Nappa charged at Present Vegeta as the three went into a 2 on 1 fight.

Goku stares at Past Raditz, who stares at him younger, but now older, brother in surprise.

Goku: You don't have to fight me, Raditz.

Raditz: What? But what about Thanos? He would-

Goku: He did kill you, but only because you sacrificed yourself to save me. That's what happened to your future self.

Raditz looks at him in shock, before thinking about what he should do know. He couldn't fight Kakarot now, and the thought of his future self sacrificing his life to save him amazed him.

Goku: Raditz...please...leave Thanos. Come to the light.

Raditz: But I've-

Goku: I know far more sick people that hurt others more than you did in your life, brother. So, please, brother. Make the right choice.

Raditz stares at his brother's blue eyes and takes a deep breath.

Raditz: I've decided...

An Outrider is seen going to attack Goku from behind. Then, a blast shot it down, killing it instantly. It was Raditz who shot it.

Raditz: *smirks* I will not be Thanos's slave anymore. Neither Vegeta's.

Goku smiles as the two brothers smack their hands together.

Goku: Then, let's kick some ass.

Raditz: You read my mind, Kakarot.

*with Vegeta*

2014 Vegeta: How could you join such low-class scum like Kakarot?! You're supposed to be Prince Of All Saiyans!

Vegeta: I know I am the Prince. That is why a push myself to become even stronger than before. I even trained the last few Surviving Saiyans, along with my brother to become stronger.

2014 Nappa: But, why join Kakarot?

Vegeta: Despite him being a low-class Saiyan, he has earned my respect when we fought in our base, Great Ape, and Super Saiyan forms. He even got me motivated after I learned about the true reason why Thanos destroyed Planet Vegeta.

2014 Vegeta: That doesn't matter. I'm disgusted that you had to be a Super Saiyan after Kakarot.

Vegeta: Trust me. I was too, but it was better than sitting in a cell without a purpose. However, what are you going to do to me? I am much stronger than I was in your timeline even without my Super Saiyan form.

Past Vegeta growls as Vegeta smirks at him.

Vegeta: If I were you, I wouldn't fight me or Kakarot. You might as well join us in destroying Thanos.

2014 Vegeta: There is no way I will join such scum! I rather die than ally myself with such trash and a disgrace like you!

Past Vegeta charges at Vegeta, only to be kicked away by him.

Vegeta: I see. Stubborn till the end, huh? Fine.

Past Nappa charges at Vegeta, who only fires a blast, disintegrating Past Nappa into nothing.

Past Vegeta charges again and tries throwing several punches at his future self, only for future Vegeta to stand still, unfazed by the punches. After getting tired of this, Vegeta punches his past self in the gut before kicking him away.

Past Vegeta gets up and sees his future self appear in front of him, placing his hands on his chest. With a smirk, Vegeta blasts a powerful attack, killing his 2014 self into nothing.

Tony is seen fighting some of Thanos' army. But Cull Obsidian punches him to the ground until he is pulled back by Spider-Man's webs and then stepped on by Giant-Man.

Peter: Approaches Tony, retracting his mask* Hey! Holy cow! You will not believe what's been going on. Do you remember when we were in space? And I got all dusty? I must've passed out, Because I woke up, and you were gone. But Doctor Strange was there, right? He was like, "It's been five years. Come on, they need us." And then he started doing the yellow sparkly thing that he does all the time-

Tony walks up to him and hugs him.

Peter: What are you doing?

Peter was surprised by the hug before hugging him back.

Peter: Oh, this is nice.

Goku and Wanda are seen fighting the army side by side as they quickly head to where Goku hid the stones. Goku grabs the gauntlet as he contacts everyone.

Goku: Guys, what do we need to do with the stones?

Steve: Get those stones as far away as possible!

Bruce: No! We need to get them back where they came from.

Tony: No way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel.

Scott: Hold on! That wasn't our only time machine.

Soon, Scott sets Luis's van on which activates the machine. Steve sees it.

Steve: Anyone see an ugly, brown van up there?

Valkyrie: Yes! But you're not gonna like where it's parked!

Tony: Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?

Scott: Maybe ten minutes.

Steve: Get it started. We'll get the stones to you.

Hope: We're on it, Cap.

Goku: Let's go.

Wanda nods as they rushed through hoards of Outriders and Chitauri forces. They fight them off as Goku yells out and transforms into a Super Saiyan God.

His fiery aura burns any creature into ashes as aids Wanda through the army of Chitauri and Outriders. They then come across several more of them until T'Challa shouted.

T'Challa: Goku! Give it to me!

Goku tosses it to him as he and Wanda fend off against the army. T'Challa speeds through only to meet by Thanos and his Double Blade Sword. Before he could do anything, Wanda steps forward.

Wanda: I'll make you pay for you what you did.

Thanos2014: I don't even know who you are.

Wanda: *eyes glow red* You will.

With her powers, Wanda picks up some debris on the ground and tries to crush Thanos with it. Ebony Maw tries to grab the Gauntlet only to be vaporized by Goku as the gauntlet was grabbed by Spiderman.

He was then surrounded by several Chitauri but was ready.

Peter: Activate Instant Kill!

The Robotic Spider Legs come out of his back, stabbing the Chitauri. Thanos tries to kill Wanda only to be punched by Goku as Wanda then uses her powers to crush Thanos.

Thanos: *in pain* Rain fire!

Corvus: But sire, our troops!

Thanos 2014: Just do it!

Soon, The spaceship cannons appear and start to fire at the heroes. Goku knocks Thanos away as he shields everyone in groups with his God Ki. While everyone was safe, the cannons shot a dam, which caused water to flood into the battlefield.

Bulma: Uh, is anyone else seeing this?

Doctor Strange looks at the broken dam and uses his magic to stop the water from flooding the battlefield. Meanwhile, Peter is still battling the Chitauri.

Peter:  I got this. I got this! Okay, I don't got this. Help! Somebody, help!

Goku: Hey, Spidey, heads up!

Goku throws Mjolnir, and Peter shoots a web and glides along, then Pepper Potts catches him.

Pepper: Hang on. I got you, kid.

She then drops him on Valkyrie's Pegasus.

Peter: Hey! Nice to meet you– OH, MY GOD!

The cannons knock Peter Parker off the Pegasus.

Roshi: I'm sick of that ship! Goku, let's go! Ka...me...ha...me...

Goku: Right! Kamehame...

Steve: Is that the-

Wanda: *smiles* Kamehameha Wave.

Roshi: HAAAAAAA!

Goku: HAAAAAA!

(Red Kamehameha fits more better for Super Saiyan God)

Both blasts hit the ship, along with something else as it exploded. The winds of the blasts and explosions nearly sent everyone flying but they managed to stay in place. Soon the waves of energy die down as Captain Marvel arrives as she touches on the ground in front of Peter.

Peter: Hi. I'm–Peter Parker.

Carol: Hey, Peter Parker. You got something for me?

Peter: *stands up and passes her the gauntlet* I don't know how you're gonna get it through all that.

Wanda: *arriving as she lands next to them* Don't worry.

Valkyrie arrives along with Okoye.

Okoye: She's got help.

Pepper lands next to Okoye, followed by Mantis, Shuri, the Wasp, 2014 Gamora, Natasha, Yelena, Bulma, Sue Storm, and Nebula. Thanos' army charges while the women help Carol Danvers go through the Outriders, Sakaarans, and Chitauri. 2014 Gamora and Natasha take out gorillas, while Okoye and Yelena take out Corvus Glaive.

Wanda, Bulma, and Valkyrie destroy two leviathans. Carol Danvers then starts flying towards the van with the Gauntlet, flying past enemies and going through enemy blockades that are in her way with ease.

Thanos, seeing this, starts running to Carol Danvers, but is stopped by Pepper, Shuri, Sue, and The Wasp, who blast him backward. Thanos, after seeing Carol Danvers fly past him, throws his double sword at the van, destroying it and the quantum realm tunnel, throwing Carol Danvers backward and losing her grip on the Gauntlet, which falls to the ground.

Goku sees it and uses Instant Transmission to appear before Thanos. He grabs it as he gets an idea.

Thanos is seen heading towards the gauntlet but was distracted by the others trying to stop, though he managed to continue on. He finds the gauntlet and grabs it, only to find out the stones are dark, empty of their energy.

Goku: L-Looking for these?

Thanos looks up and sees Goku standing there, mustering the pain of power of every Infinity Stone inside of him. He goes to charge at him, only for Carol and Tony to stop him.

Goku grunts and groans as he charges up.

Thanos knocks Tony and Carol away as he knocks down Goku, who is still dealing with the pain of all of the stones inside him. Thanos steps on Goku's head and starts crushing his skull.

Thanos: You should've let me use stones instead of damaging your body from within.

Raditz: Kakarot!

Raditz charged at Thanos, only to be knocked away. Vegeta tries to intervene but gets distracted by the hoard around him. Thanos was about to crush Goku's skull, only for a yellow cloud to appear in the sky before heading down.

Its rider leaps off of it and lands on the ground. Much to everyone's shock, it was a little kid. It was Gohan.

Goku: G-Gohan? What are you doing here? Leave, Gohan.

Gohan didn't listen as he glares at Thanos, who is stunned to see a child daring to oppose him with no fear, but anger.

Goku: Gohan, go now.

Gohan still didn't listen, as his power begins to grow. Those who can sense it was shocked to feel such power from a child.

Everyone was speechless as Gohan grunts, trying to muster whatever sense he has. But seeing his father in pain angers him.

Gohan: Leave my daddy...ALOOOOOOOOONE!

Gohan bursts out a lot of his power, making the ground shake by his yell. He then flies towards Thanos at top speed. The Mad Titan was too shocked to move as Gohan collides in his chest, making his back away.

Thanos was sent flying as Gohan falls down next to Goku. Everyone was silent in disbelief. Goku gets up as he picks up his son.

Goku: Gohan...you alright?

Gohan: Y-yeah. Are you okay, daddy?

Goku: I'll be fine. Don't worry. What you need to worry about is your mother seeing you here. Understand?

Gohan: *nervous* O-okay.

Goku sees Thanos slowly getting up as he grunts in pain.

Gohan: Daddy?!

Goku: Carol! Take Gohan out of here!

Carol approaches him as he passes his son to her.

Gohan: But daddy-

Goku: No, Gohan! Take him somewhere safe!

Carol: Okay. Let's go, kiddo.

Gohan: No, daddy!

Gohan tries to get out of Carol's grasp but she flies off. Goku watches them leave as he looks back at Thanos.

Thanos: That child...he has a lot of guts to do that.

Goku: I know. *powers up* To bad you're not going to repair the favor. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Thanos: Impossible! How can you have so much power, yet the stones are draining your life force down?!

Goku: YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Goku looks up as he opens his eyes.

(I like this design for Blue. It's less like a recolor Super Saiyan, and more like flames)

Goku: Pardon the time. I haven't gone into this form in a long time. However...

Thanos felt a sudden pain in his chest as he then sees Goku in front of him, delivering a massive punch to him without even being seen.

Goku grabs Thanos's arm and with a mighty yell, he sends the Mad Titan down with a devastating Judo Shoulder Throw.

Thanos: H-how can this be...I am...inevitable.

Goku: Oh yeah? Well, I have news for you...

Goku's fist powers up with his energy, along with the Infinity Stones coming together.

Goku: I am a Saiyan Raised on Earth, given a power beyond anything I've seen. I'm using this power to protect everyone, every planet, every living being, everything in this Universe. I am the light that shines through the darkness. I am the truth.

Goku raised his fist up and lets a mighty yell.

Goku: I AM THE SUPER SAIYAN GOD! SON GOKUUUUUU!

He then slams his fist through Thanos's chest as Thanos yells out in pain. Then a beam of blue fire comes out as everywhere turns blue.

Soon, the beam rises it as takes the form of an Eastern Dragon as flies over the battlefield.

Soon, after a small while, it raises up before descending down on Thanos, causing a huge explosion.

Thanos disintegrates as well as his army, leaving everybody else unharmed. The light blinds them to see what's happening. Soon, it dies down as it reveals Goku having his fist touching the ground, in his base form.

Soon, he falls down. Everyone was looking on until they realized it. Thanos is gone, along with his army. They won. They succeeded in protecting the universe once more.

They all head to Goku as Wanda and Steve were the first to get close to him.

Steve: Son, you did it! We won!

Wanda: Thanks to you, Thanos is gone for good. Tha I knew you could do it.

2014 Raditz: You did it, Kakarot! You vanquished the Mad Titan!

Goku didn't respond. He didn't even move. Everyone was confused. Suddenly, Tony, Pepper, and Peter look at Goku's vitals and their eyes widen in shock. Wanda shakes Goku before rolling him on his back.

Goku is seen having his eyes closed. His smile was visible...but he wasn't breathing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 3.3K 98
hi!!! this book is complete, however i'm going through and editing the older stories!! feel free to skip around and find stories that might be more u...
282K 6.8K 25
Another Romanogers story. I never get tired of writing these. Hope you enjoy!
93.5K 1.1K 23
As I said I am rewriting this story.