Goku: The Avenging Saiyan (Re...

By Villalba376

This story is a remake to my Redemption story, with some new stuff added and some stuff changed. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
The Wedding
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 59

2K 41 22
By Villalba376

Goku groans as he slowly gets up. He shook off the dirt in his body and clothes as he looks around.

Goku: Is everyone okay?

Scott: Underneath some rubble, but we're fine.

Wanda: We're okay, thanks to you, Goku.

Rocket: Thanks for the quick save, Monkey boy.

Steve: Where are you, son?

Goku: I'm underground the compound. Does anyone know where did the gauntlet go?

Tony: Can't find it.

Goku looks around and senses something. He digs through the debris and rubble and finds the gauntlet.

Goku: Found it!

He then grabs it, only to sense something approaching him. He turns and sees many numbers of outriders heading towards him. Knowing they would climb up and attack the others, he decides to have them chase him instead.

Goku: You want the stones? Come get them, uglies!

Goku runs off, as the Outriders chase after him. Goku senses everyone made it out alright and that his father, Tony, and Thor are currently facing Thanos, who most likely came from another timeline.

Goku stops, spins, and fires a Ki Blast at Outriders, destroying a lot of them. He then continues running until he was stopped by Nebula.

Goku: Nebula? What are you-

2014 Nebula: Father. I have the stones. *aims her gun at him*

Goku: What? Wait, you're not-

Soon, the present Nebula arrived with 2014 Gamora.

2014 Gamora: Stop.

2014 Nebula: *shocked* You're betraying us.

Then Present Nebula arrives as she joins 2014 Gamora at her side.

Nebula: You don't have to do this.

2014 Nebula: I am this.

2014 Gamora: No, you're not.

Nebula: You've seen what we become.

2014 Gamora: Nebula, listen to her.

Nebula: You can change.

2014 Nebula: He won't let me.

Nebula 2014 points a gun at Gamora 2014.

GAMORA (2014): NO!

Goku ran to shield Gamora from being shot, only for Nebula to shoot at her past self. 2014 Nebula dies as they all watch her limp down.

Goku: Well, that's the end of that.

Gamora looks at him and realized Goku was a Saiyan.

2014 Gamora: There are more Saiyans out there?

Nebula: Yes. Don't worry. This one is not like his kind.

Goku: Yeah. So, let me guess. Is your timeline's Vegeta, Nappa, and Raditz here too?

2014 Gamora: Yes.

Goku: I see. Guess I'm going to fight them again. Anyway, let's get out of here.

The two sisters nod as they leave the place.

*later*

Goku took them to a safe place where they wouldn't be spotted as he goes to where Steve, Thor, and Tony are fighting 2014 Thanos. He had hidden underneath some rubble so Thanos couldn't find it yet. He sees Tony down and Thor going to be killed. He heads there to save him, only for Mjölnir to hit him. He then sees the hammer flying towards Steve, who catches it.

Goku/Thor: *smiles in excitement* I knew it!

Thor gets knocked down as Thanos charges at Steve with his double-bladed weapon. Steve fights him as they went back and forth with their strikes with Steve getting the upper hand.

Suddenly, Thanos changed the tides as he removes his helmet and stabs it into Steve's leg. Steve then loses Mjolnir as Thanos goes for a strike with his blade, only to be blocked by a Red Staff.

He was then kicked away as Goku stood in front of his father.

Goku: Here, dad.

Goku passes him a Senzu Bean as he eats it. This restored Cap as sighs in relief, no longer feeling pain.

Steve: Thanks, son. Where are the stones?

Goku: I hid them. Thanos won't find them until he's done with us. Here. *gives him two beans* Give these to Tony and Thor. I'm fighting him this time.

Steve: Alright. Careful, Goku. He's much more dangerous than the last time we fought him.

Goku: *powers up* That makes two of us.

Steve leaves as Thanos gets and glares at Goku who glares back at him.

Thanos: Another Saiyan that dares to oppose me.

Goku: Guess you recognized this face before.

Thanos: Yes. And just like him...you will die!

Thanos charges at Goku who summons Gilgamesh as the two fight each other. They exchange blows as Thanos tries to land a stab on Goku, who keeps blocking his strikes.

Goku ducks under his strike lands on his hand and hit a dropkick on Thanos's face before getting up and delivering another kick to the side of the head.

Goku goes for a punch but Thanos caught it and hits a knee to his gut. He went for a strike, but Goku blocks it with his gauntlet before delivering a hard elbow to Thanos's face.

Thanos kicks Goku away, who stood his ground as he charges up and transforms into Super Saiyan.

Goku flies towards Thanos who went for a punch, but Goku ducks under it and hits a punch into his gut, making Thanos spit out blood and saliva.

Goku steps back grabs his Power Pole and smacks Thanos with it. Suddenly, Mjolnir is seen heading towards them as it hit Thanos in the face, knocking him back.

Goku turns and sees Steve catching the hammer as he, Tony, and Thor approached him.

Goku: Glad you two are back to your feet.

Tony: Yep. Also, Steve...I always knew you were worthy. *points at the hammer*

Steve: Yeah.

Goku: *hugs him* Congrats, dad.

They then look at Thanos who is staring at them.

Thanos: In all my years of conquest– violence– slaughter– It was never personal. But I'll tell all you now– what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet– I'm gonna enjoy it. Very, very much.

Soon, his entire army arrives on the ground. Along came the Children of Thanos, Chitauri, Sakaarans, Outriders, and Chitauri Gorillas. The four look on with glares on their faces as they get to fighting stance.

Soon, Past Vegeta, Nappa, and Raditz arrive at the field as they see Goku in his Super Saiyan form.

2014 Raditz: *shocked* K-Kakarot?

2014 Vegeta: A Super Saiyan? Impossible!

2014 Nappa: So the legend was real. Hey, doesn't he look older than either you or Vegeta, Raditz?

2014 Vegeta: We're on a different timeline in the future, you idiot. No matter. I'm going to crush Kakarot for taking my birth-

Soon, a few explosions occurred as several Chitauri and Outriders turned to ashes as the Present Vegeta arrives on the scene.

Goku: Vegeta!

Vegeta: I didn't come here to join you, Kakarot. I'm here for a fight. *sees his past self* Seems you lot have done something to bring the past here.

Goku: It was the past Nebula that took her present self's spot. But, she is dead now, thanks to being shot by our Nebula.

Vegeta: I see. Still, I know have the chance to kill Thanos with my bare hands. That includes myself and Nappa. Raditz is yours deal with.

Goku nods as they look at Past Saiyans.

2014 Vegeta: Why is my past self alongside that low-class scum? What has happened in the future to cause me to join him?! I cannot stand this! *powers up*

Vegeta smirks as he the. Transforms into a Super Saiyan, shocking his past self the others.

He goes into a fighting stance as everyone is ready for the fight. Until...

?: Hey, Cap, you read me?

They stopped as they turn to Steve, who was looking in shock. Goku, Tony, Thor, and Steve recognized that voice.

Sam: Cap, it's Sam. Can you hear me?

Steve was about to say something until Vegeta, Goku, Tony, and Thor turn to see a portal opening from behind them.

Sam: On your left.

Steve turns as well as the portal gets bigger. Then, out comes three individuals walking together, as it was revealed to be Black Panther, Okoye, and Shuri.

T'Challa retracts his mask as he gives a nod to Steve. Soon, Sam flies over them as Steve and others look on. As he does, we see dozens more portals opening up all around the battlefield. Through one of these, we see Doctor Strange descend in. He is joined by Drax, Mantis, Star-Lord, and Spider-Man.

Goku was laughing in amazement as Vegeta looks stoic but surprised. Soon, they looked up and see Space Pods coming down as they crash land on the ground. As they open, it reveals the still surviving Saiyans, along with Vegeta's brother, Tarble.

Soon, more and more heroes arrive from all corners of the universe, all backed up with forces of their own including Black Panther and his Wakandan army, Valkyrie and the Asgardians, with Lady Sif and the Warriors Three, Wong and the Masters of the Mystic Arts and several Ravager ships.

Soon, the others came out of the rubble and join alongside the many heroes arriving to fight. Amongst the throngs of heroes, we see Bucky, Fenris in her giant wolf form, Groot, Quicksilver, Wasp, and Pepper Potts in her own iron suit arrive.

Dr. Strange: Is that everyone?

Wong: What, you wanted more?

Soon, more portals open as several heroes come out of it.

Vegeta: Bulma! *approaches her*

Bulma: Hey, bad guy!

Vegeta: What are you doing here?! And where did you get that suit?!

Bulma: I made it myself. I like to have some danger in my life. Plus, I can't just sit down and let my planet be destroyed.

Vegeta looks at her, admired by her determination.

Vegeta: Fine. But if you get into trouble, don't expect me to come save you.

Bulma: I doubt it. *winks*

Vegeta scoffs as he refocuses on the battle. Soon, more heroes joined the battle.

Deadpool: Thanks for having me here, Angel. Now I can some fun in this Universe.

Angel(Me, the author): No problem, Wade.

Soon, The Avengers, Guardians, Wakandans, the Four, Asgardians, Saiyans, and Ravagers take up battle positions. The heroes standing across Thanos' forces.

Steve: AVENGERS!....

Steve: Assemble.

Thor lets out a battle cry as does many others did and the heroes charge, heading to battle against the Mad Titan and his followers. Thanos raises his sword towards them, commanding his army to charge as well. Then both sides collide.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.4K 81
I am completely rewriting some of this, so read this one while you can! As soon as the other one is finished, this will be deleted!
181K 3.3K 98
hi!!! this book is complete, however i'm going through and editing the older stories!! feel free to skip around and find stories that might be more u...
39K 1.1K 44
Avengers soulmate!!! Her mates: Tony Steve Nat Thor Clint Bruce Loki Pietro Wanda Peter Sam Bucky Read the story to hear more!! *wink wink* ...
282K 6.8K 25
Another Romanogers story. I never get tired of writing these. Hope you enjoy!