The Wizard and The Prince

بواسطة McStario

He felt like he never belonged. He felt out place among the like's of Men. But when he is asked to help out t... المزيد

~Introduction~
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
Epilogue
To You, Readers

33

2K 88 1
بواسطة McStario

Finally Orcs seized coming, their numbers falling to minimum. At least around them. Mirani hugged her side, haven taken a pretty ugly hit whilst fighting one of the Orcs. She watched Thranduil walk around his dead men, looking at all of their dead bodies, as if not believing so many have died. 

A guard came rushing in, looking at Thranduil and waiting for a command.

"Recall your company" he ordered, and the Elf wasted no time in doing just that. Blowing one of the given horns to call of any Elven guards that were left.

Mirani shook her head and stood up, stumbling a bit before straightening up, avoiding any dead bodies on the ground. 

Gandalf came rushing in, leaning on his staff "My Lord, dispatch this force to Ravenhill. The Dwarves are about to be overrun. Thorin must be warned" 

"By all means, warn him" Thranduil replied, disinterested, as he turned to walk away, Mirani reluctantly following him. "I have spent enough Elvish blood in defense of this accursed land. No more"

"Thranduil?" Gandalf called after the Lord, but he wasn't listening. Mirani turned to the Wizard, but the man was already in a quiet conversation with the Hobbit, making the woman smile. At least someone was willing to step in and warn the others. 

They walked on further, killing one more Orc as they went, when in front of them stood Tauriel.

"You will go no further. You will not turn away. Not this time" she spoke with confidence, her face portraying no emotion.

"Get out of my way" Thranduil ordered, not caring for a word the Elf spoke.

"The Dwarves will be slaughtered" she tried, tears brimming to fall from her eyes.

"Yes, they will die" The Lord replied once again, not caring one bit.

Mirani's breath hitched as she watched the man. "Today, tomorrow, one year hence, a hundred years from now" he stepped closer to her "What does it matter? They are mortal"

Tauriel swiftly pulled out her bow, pointing it right at Thranduil's head. Mirani gasped as the guards behind her raised up their own bows, pointing at Tauriel. 

The Lord looked shocked at the red Elf as she spoke, her grip on the bow tightening "You think your life is worth more when there is no love in it? There is no love in you"

A sudden emotion no one could explain crossed over his face, before it was covered with anger. With one swift move of his hand, he sliced Tauriel's bow to pieces, making it fall apart in her hands. 

Mirani covered her mouth with her hand, trying to keep in a gasp. Thranduil pointed the tip of his sword to her throat "What do you know of love? Nothing. What you feel for that Dwarf is not real"

Tauriel looked at him with broken eyes, not believing what he said. "You think it is love? Are you ready to die for it?" 

Two sword came to rest on Thranduil's, moving his down. He looked shocked between the two figures. Mirani stood there, glaring at the man, her sword still raised, as Legolas spoke "If you harm her, you will have to kill me. If you fault her for love, you'll have to fault me too

He spoke, anger lacing his words as he lowered his sword, stepping in front of Tauriel. Realization came upon Thranduil's face as he looked up at his son in shock. "My mind has also been plagued by one of them. The young Wizard has captured my heart. Is it not real too?" he spoke mockingly.

Thranduil didn't speak as his eyes trailed from Legolas's to Mirani's, the woman moving in front of Legolas. A tear slipped down her dust covered cheek. Her lip began to tremble. Thranduil was in shock to see the White Elf cry. The women always kept her composer, no matter what. "It is one to wish death upon me, but to wish death upon others, including my brother is enough. My heart you mey have captured, but my mind you have not. I stay loyal to my family. And I will stay loyal to Tauriel and Legolas"

Thranduil's eyes, for the first time in a long while, started to water. But his emotions didn't infect his words. "Then I made a mistake trusting you"

Mirani's breath hitched as her weapon lowered, but she quickly gripped it tighter, glaring at the Lord "Your heart is as cold as stone. You know no love anymore. There's no compassion within you. You won't last long

She plunged her sword back into it's sheath, and followed after Tauriel and Legolas, prepared to help out her brother and his friends, hoping she wasn't too late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thorin and Dwalin stood it wait, having defeated all of the Goblin's coming their way.

"Where is that Orc filth?" Thorin mumbled frustrated, mad he couldn't see the white Orc no where.

Behind the two Dwarves, Bilbo took of his golden ring, catching his breath, before speaking "Thorin"

Thorin quickly turned, surprised to see the Hobbit there "Bilbo"

Bilbo briskly walked up to the two "You have to leave here. Now. Azog has an army attacking from the North. This watchtower will be surrounded with no way out"

"We are so close" Dwalin argued, walking up to Thorin "That Orc scum is in there. I say we push on"

Thorin was quick to shut that idea down. Instead choosing to listen to Bilbo "No. That's what he wants. He wants to draw us in...this is a trap" 

Realization came far too late to Thorin, as fire lights were seen making their way up the watchtower. Azog could be seen dragging Fili along, two other Orcs holding Veryan, who was badly beat up. The group stopped in their tracks, concerned for the two people above.

Kili too was watching, unable to effectively do anything.

Azog stopped right on the edge of the tower, dangling Fili above, speaking in his own native language, but Thorin understood. He would soon see his nephew die in the hands of his enemy.

Veryan struggled as much as he could against the Orcs, his venom filled eyes glaring holes in Azog's head.

The group ran closer, as Azog kept on speaking. He turned Fili slightly twords him, his arm, now wielding a blade, rising "Any last words, Dwarf?"

Thorin's eyes watered. He felt so useless just watching, not being able to do anything to help.

"Burn in hell you overgrown rat" Veryan answered for Fili. Azog turned to him, glaring, but his glare quickly turned into a confused stare at the smirking male. 

Veryan's eyes lit up purple. Azog's eyes widened. He quickly tried to swing down at Fili, but a huge blast sent him flying into the nearby wall, dropping Fili down in the process.

Veryan too was thrown into the wall. He gasped for air, feeling his heartbeat quicken, then quickly decrease in speed. His vision blurred as he got to his feet, barely being able to hold himself in place. 

Thorin thanked the strength of Veryan, quickly running down as a heap of Orcs appeared. Kili quickly ran up to his brother, and dragged him away. He laid down the unconscious male, hiding him below light enough rocks, before jumping to fight himself.

Veryan shook his head, getting rid of some of the blurriness, before jumping down himself, stumbling before killing one of the Orcs. 

Veryan was quickly forced up a flight of stairs leading all the way up a tower. He fought his way through every Orc, slicing their heads clean off before moving to the next. He jumped up the few stairs left to the top and swiftly turned around, slicing an Orc clean in half. He breathed out heavy breaths as he leaned next to a rock pillar. 

He could feel his magic slowly but surely leaving his body, meaning his barrier was also getting weaker. He shook his head and pushed off of the pillar, but that only made him tumble down to the ground. He dropped his weapon, not having the energy to hold onto it anymore. 

Above him, the bright blue sky filled with clouds made him relax. Forget that he was in a war. He felt...calm. Like he could just forget. Just rest. Just...sleep. 

Veryan's magic tried it's hardest to heal the male whilst also keeping up the barrier, but it was proving to be too difficult. His vision began to blur, as his eyes began to close, his magic finally excepting the fate of it's bearer. He felt his magic seize, but he couldn't do anything. he just let it be. He tried to focus on staying awake, but the task seemed harder and harder by the second. 

"...yan...eryan...Veryan...!" the distance shouts were what kept him awake. He turned twords the sound, yet could not make out the figure it belonged to. 

He felt as his head was lifted up and placed between someone's chest and arm, the arm raping itself around his shoulder's as the other held his waist. 

"Veryan! Please, wake up. Come back to me, my dear. Come back to me, my love. My Wizard. My Star" Now the words were clearer for him.

His eyes fluttered open, his head lifting as much as it could to look at the Elven prince. Veryan smiled, happy to see Legolas alive."Your...safe" he whispered out, feeling too tired to talk.

Legolas smiled back at him, his eyes giving off love and adoration for The Heterochromia male, and him alone. "I am. Now you have to keep awake"

Veryan slightly shook his head, leaning in closer to Legolas "Can't...It's hard to..."

Legolas started to sway back and forth, his head leaning against the others "Just tell me what you need to feel better"

Veryan once again looked up at him, his eyes teary "I'm afraid...what i need, you...cannot give me"

The prince shook his head, staring back at those miss matched eyes he fell so in love with. "Just tell me. I'll make it work"

Veryan sighed, knowing he wouldn't persuade the other to just leave him "i need...energy"

Legolas crunched up his eyebrows, looking away from the Wizard to think.

Veryan smiled up at him softly. Legolas turned back to him, determination present in his eyes.

He pulled Veryan up, so the male sat up right, right in Legolas's lap. "Legolas, what are you-" Veryan spoke, but his words were cut of as soft lips placed themselves against his.

He gasped into the kiss, making Legolas lean into him, deepening the kiss. His wide shot eyes slowly began to close, as he leaned into Legolas, rapping his hands around the other's neck as the other rapped his around the Wizard's waist.

They couple's hearts lit ablaze as they held onto each other, pulling one other closer and closer, wanting to be against the other as much as possible. 

The kiss was a dream come true for the both of them. It was nothing like they have ever experienced. Now, there really was no question how the two felt about one another. Even if they haven't know each other for long, their connection went deeper then anyone could know. The kiss showed the world, that these newly found lovers weren't afraid to fight along side one another.

Veryan leaned his head to the side, deepening the kiss even further, lapping his tounge against Legolas's lips, asking for entrance. Instead, Legolas squeezed Veryan's hip, making the Wizard gasp in shock, letting Legolas plunge his tounge into the other's mouth. There wasn't even a fight for dominance, as Legolas explored every crevice of Veryan's mouth, noting the feeling of having the other so close to himself, exploring his new property.

Sadly, a need of air came up, and the two pulled away, both of their cheek's covered in a rosy red. Only when they parted did Veryan feel some of Legolas's energy flowing through him, making him feel better enough to quickly put up the barrier again. He blinked his eyes a couple of times, his eyes turning to glow a light purple again, barely seeable if you didn't look close enough, before they reached the Icy blue's of the prince's.

Veryan lovingly smiled at Legolas, moving a loose strand of hair from the other's face.

Legolas leaned into the touch, smiling just as lovingly at Veryan. "Your very beautiful, my dear. I'll never know how I got so lucky" Legolas flattered Veryan as the other's cheek's lit up an even darker red.

Veryan shook his head, and bopped Legolas's nose "Isn't it too soon to call me yours?"

The Elven prince got up, extending his hand for the other to take "Only if you'll have me"

Veryan smirked, and grabbed onto Legolas's hand, hosting himself up whilst also pulling himself into Legolas "Then I guess you got lucky"

Legolas couldn't help but smile again, as he leaned in, giving a quick, but sweet kiss on the other's lips.

"I love you...Veryan"

"And I love you...Legolas"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

481 16 10
My Amad always told me the story of a brave dwarven King who led his people to safety. Who built a home from the ground Who was a strong warrior that...
12.3K 455 50
It is as though Ilwien seeks out trouble with the hope that, among it, she might find adventure, too. But one day, it is a dwarf they call Thorin Oak...
6.8K 137 71
𝘝𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘖𝘧 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘙𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘯 Alejand...
139K 7.2K 87
(Aragorn x Legolas) I'm bad at descriptions but I guess I will give it a go: Aragorn finds Legolas injured years before the war of the ring. He ref...