The Quiet Girl

By stori99

I'm the girl from school nobody notices. I'm the one the mean girls always make fun of when one of the guys d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Rachel's POV)
Chapter 17 (Ghost's POV)
Chapter 18 (Derrick's POV)
Chapter 19 (Jasmine POV)
Chapter 20
Chanter 21
Chapter 22
Rachel (Chapter 23)
Chapter 24 (Derrick)
Ghost (Chapter 25)
Jasmine (Chapter 26)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Chapter 6

387 31 1
By stori99

This is a picture of Ghost!!!!

Once I'm in my room, I go to my closet and pick out my outfit. Then, I begin throwing clothes in my suitcase.

Derrick always argued sloppiness is going to be the death of me.

I still think it gets the job done faster.

In my second suitcase, I gently put my computers and gadgets in. I really don't want my computers to break. I put the hard drive with the files of Derrick in my bra.

I look at myself in the mirror. My white shorts stop just below my ass. The back of my shirt is long enough to end where my shorts stop. It's also a blue see-through color.

The front of my shirt is short and stops above my navel. My curves are clearly on display.

I throw on a quick gold necklace and ear rings. I put on some black high top shoes with wedges made into them.

I grab my suitcase and head to the front of the train. The boys are there waiting for me, and the thick air hits me when I catch the first glance at them.

The intensity soon disappears when they see me. Andre smiles and Trey's jaw drops.

I smirk at them both, while they're still speechless.

"I'll get your bags." Andre insists, trying to cover his surprise.

The boys look good as well. Trey has on a puffy shirt that can be seen through, and his body looks good. He has white jeans that sculpt his legs and silver Nike's and gold laces.

Andre has a white muscle T-shirt with no sleeves and a cross necklace. He also has on black shorts that comes to his knees.

I hand him the suitcase with my clothes in it, then I lead them to the control room.

I put in Derrick's name as the password and the hatch to the ceiling opens.

The guys don't object to me climbing first. Once I climb out the boys aren't far behind me.

We now stand in a hotel room, and I smile once I see Rachel. She's standing in front of a door to a bedroom.

I run and hug her. It's been years since I've last seen her.

Rachel is a 35 year old woman. She mixed with African and Indian and she is loyal to Derrick and his family.

They have been friends for years and I always suspected they wanted to be more, but Derrick has been committed to his partner romantically.

Rachel has been a mother to me, especially when Derrick and I didn't get along. It didn't help because she takes Derrick's side usually, but she'd usually comfort me when Derrick and I sparred out our differences.

I greet her in Portuguese and she hugs me again, telling me I've improved greatly in her language.

I roll my eyes, because she knows I've been fluent in Portuguese for years.

She briefly scowls at me on what I'm wearing. I inform her that Derrick is missing.

"Can you speak English?" Trey asks.

She smiles. "Of course dear." She answers, without any trace of on accent. "Why are you here, Jasmine?"

"They're trying to kill us, and Derrick says if we ever needed anything we're to come here."

She nods, thinking of our situation. She notices the boys and smiles. "It's good to see you again Andre."

"You to Rachel. How's your baby boy....."

"Malcolm." She answers. "He is good, we celebrated his fifth birthday a couple weeks ago."

Trey looks awkward.

"Hi, sweetie who are you?" Rachel asks him.

"Treyvon." He answers.

"You aren't apart of the agency." She states and she turn to me enraged."If you needed help with fighting off the agency, why didn't you call?! Now you dragged this poor boy into this!"

I calm her in Portuguese. "I didn't even want to tell you. I was secretly praying you wouldn't be here, but I'll only here to see The Ghost." I tell her so everyone can understand me.

"Absolutely not!" Rachel and Andre argue.

Behind us, a bedroom door opens and little boy walks out of it.

"Mommy, why are you yelling?" He asks.

He looks at me and runs into my arms.

"Hey, Jasmine. You haven't been video chatting me!" He tells me.

"I know Little Man." I tell him picking him up. "I wanted to come see you in person."

"No, Malcolm go back to bed. Finish your nap, you had a long day of training." Rachel demands.

Malcolm kisses me on my cheek and slowly walks back in his room.

"Who's The Ghost?" Trey asks.

"An old friend." I answer sternly.

"An old friend?!" Andre yells, "No, the last time we were in Brazil, they sent us on an undercover mission as one of his employers. Next thing I know, he's declaring his love for her and almost kills us both when she rejected him."

"Overreacting." I mumble.

"I'm overreacting?! He was going to blow up Chicago and New York in rage."

"I'm still going." I shrug.

"Not by yourself." Trey jumps in.

Andrew smirks.

"I agree, you cannot go by yourself." Rachel adds, using her motherly voice.

I cuss under my breath. "Fine."

"Let's go." Trey advises.

"He doesn't take visitors before nighttime." Andre chuckles.

"Then, what now?" Trey asks.

Music starts blasting from the beach right outside.

"Make an appearance without announcing we're here." I answer, then Trey looks confused. "Join the party. The Ghost is a hacker, one of the best, and he has the city on watch. He will see us when we get out there. And a friend of mine should be here."

Andre nods, and I turn to Rachel.

"I know you have to stay with your son, but I have to ask. Do you want to come with us?"

She smiles. "Thought you would never ask. I actually planned on going anyway."

She runs into her room and shuts the door.

"And since you want to overreact, I noticed you didn't bring up Rosa." I smirk.

He busts out laughing. "Rosa wasn't what I really wanted, she was a tool."

"Yeah, but I remember you confessing your love for her."

"Your memory sucks, I said I liked her strongly, but she never had my love."

I roll my eyes on response, the door opens and Rachel steps out.

She has on a short dress that flows with every step she takes. It makes her waist look small, and her hips bigger.

I take her hand and we go to the lobby.

Boys catcall and whistle at us as we walk out.

I offer a smile, not showing my disgust. The guys, however, glare at the boys whose attention I happen to catch.

Another song plays, and it brings everyone out on the beach. Rachel and I stay together and start dancing.

We make sure never to stay in one place, so everyone will catch a glimpse of our faces.

"Mind if I cut in?" A familiar voice asks.

I turn around and see a young man with legs hidden beneath his shorts. He doesn't bother to wear a shirt, as usual, so he can't show of his muscles he's very proud of and has every right too.

His sharp features with hazel eyes sculpted in just the right place make girls throw themselves at him. Along with his tan skin and deep voice that'll make your knees wobbly, every time he says your name. I immediately bite my bottom lip.

Rachel grabs my shoulder, bringing me out of my trance. I give her a look of reassurance. She sighs, and heads off into another direction.

I guess I can't be mad at her. After all she doesn't want a repeat of last time we were together.

"Hello, Ghost." I greet.

He takes my hand and spins me around so my back is facing him. His hands slide to my waist, and I can feel him smirk when I brush up against him. He rocks us along with the slow beat.

"Hi Jasmine, it's been a long time since I've seen you." He tells me in a low, husky voice.

"Yes it has." I answer, keeping my voice strong, "You missed me?"

His grip tightens around my waist. "Nah not really."

I smile and turn around. I wrap my arms around his neck, and meet his smile. I can see a hint of longing in his eyes, which is very flattering.

He pulls me closer, and his smile grows a couple inches.

I smirk.

"I see you brought Andre with you."

"He's my partner."

"Only your partner?" He asks with hint of glee in his voice.

I roll my eyes at him, and notice the song is on its last chorus.

"I know it's been forever and I know you wanted to see me, because you clearly want me, but why else are you here?"

I drop my arms from his neck when the song ends.

"I need to disappear." I tell him over the music and dancing wildly.

He smirks, following my lead, "Tell me the whole story first."

"They found evidence that my adoptive father is a spy for another agency and he's presumed dead. They also think I am involved and they walk to kill me and my partner." I explain.

"Who's the other kid?" He questions.

"I friend, I stupidly dragged into this."

He nods. "I'll do it Baby Girl, but I would ask Rachel when she last see Derrick."

"You said you would stop watching her." I remind, getting angry.

"And you said you loved me." He snaps back.

I remain silent, remembering that. "What does she know?" I ask.

"More than you think and she is more then you think." He replied which tells me nothing.

My phone rings. I quickly answer the unknown number.

"I'm safe and I'm glad you remembered to go to my secret place."

"Derrick where the hell are you? What the hell happened? Explain!"

"Watch your mouth Jasmine! I don't care if you're hiding I'll still take away your weapons and there will be no missions for you."

I mutter a couple cusses. "Where are you?" I growl.

"Come back to the hotel." He informs then hangs up.

I turn back to Ghost. "I have to go. I still want to disappear."

I spot Rachel and it looks like she hasn't taken her eyes of me the whole time.

I love having a mom to watch me. I never knew my real mom. I smile at her and wave her over to me and she then waves the guys over and we make our way through the crowd.

I sprint to the elevator and feel like it's taking forever so I had to the stairs.

I'm not running up all these stairs to get to the penthouse. It's times like these I'm glad Derrick teaches me parkour.

Even doing that isn't fast enough. I kick open the for damn near out of breath.

Derrick is in rags with a soot substance covering his body. He looks like he's been through hell and he's still standing. He smiles at me and stands up from the couch.

The others get here momentarily.

"Derrick." Rachel gasps.

He runs to her and wraps his arm around her. Her arms instinctively go around him back.

She whispers something in his ear and he plants a kiss on her lips.

My eyes widen and once they pull apart she goes in Malcolm's room. He comes out and runs to Derrick's arms.

"Daddy!" Malcolm says in excitement.

"Daddy?" I ask.

Derrick releases Malcolm and comes and traps me in a hug.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you." He whispers.

I hold him in my arms and can't be mad at him.

"How long have you been here?" I ask.

"Hours, but Jasmine my last couple months have really been hell, so I'll tell you all what happened in the morning." He explain letting go of me.

He takes Malcolm and Rachel's hand and they go into the master bedroom together as a family.

Hope you enjoy keep reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 14.4K 29
I'm Bella Brookes, your ordinary nerdy girl, who got bullied in school, who got called names, who cried all thanks to the bad boy. Until a day, when...
253 30 10
I'm just a normal teenage girl... My name is Nicole Sparrow. I'm a junior in highschool and I'm at the top of my class. Everything was completely nor...
I hate you ! By Kav.

Teen Fiction

29.4K 983 31
Today is my first day of a new school , I'm so happy that I didn't think anything could go wrong......but it did because life's a bitch . I was walki...
2.5K 308 58
"She is a monster.", they said. Well, they are not wrong. I'm not a normal monster like the others from the nightmares. Whenever I go, I spread deat...