Proxy in Command (Creepypasta...

By MoonLight_CP

I'm just the proxy in command, nothing more, nothing less. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Sequel is out!

Chapter 39

1.4K 58 14
By MoonLight_CP

Zalgo led me to the back of his kingdom, the part no one has ever seen, according to him. There were two black doors, unguarded. He pushed them open before walking straight revealing a black and red patio.

"Let me guess, red and black are your favorite colors." I rolled my eyes.

He grinned as he comfortably sat on the black couch. "How'd you ever find out?" He signaled me to sit on the other couch in front of him.

I sat on the couch and leaned backward. "Lucky guess," I muttered as I glanced away.

Zalgo softly smiled before lighting the fire table in front of us with his hands. Creatures made out of fire were formed on top of the table.

"Thousands of years ago, immortal creatures interacted with humans. Creatures that humans consider fictional such as vampires, werewolves, sirens, witches, you name it. Everything went smoothly. Humans died, but the immortals would stay alive with their offspring to the point immortals overpopulated humans."

The creatures made out of fire vanished before a man wearing medieval clothing was formed.

"This human man called Silas L/N went to an ancient witch in hopes of achieving immortality and power, which he did. He hoped it would pass to his future descendants. Of course, everything comes with a price."

A female was now formed next to him along with two kids.

"He eventually married a woman and had twins. Silas believed his children would be immortal too. But when one of his twins was shot to death, he killed the witch out of rage. What he didn't know was that his lineage would pay the price. His descendants were indeed stronger than humans, but they were not immortal. Their strength would only be unlocked once they claim someone who they swear to always protect. The witch purposely did that so the L/N lineage would be seen as potential slaves."

A flame was split into two and then was split into four. It kept on multiplying as Zalgo spoke.

"The L/N family expanded like a virus which caught the attention of the immortals. The immortals befriended them in hopes of gaining a personal bodyguard, but that relationship changed once the most powerful oracle had announced a prophecy."

A beautiful woman with long silky hair and a dress was now formed as her subjects were kneeling in front of her. Zalgo swiped his hand away which caused the figures to disappear.

"Immortals would be close to extinction in a few centuries and the last L/N descendant would kill the most powerful immortal. The immortals feared for their lives and started massacring them. It was an ongoing war between Sila's descendants and the immortals for centuries."

The multiple flames were formed again but they all soon disappeared but one.

"About 99% of immortals died along with the L/N family. The few remaining L/N families stayed hidden for centuries until an immortal creature was filled with vengeance."

A young man with modern clothes was now formed.

"Axel Grayson secretly killed all the remaining L/N descendants but two. Isaac L/N, your father, and Isaiah L/N, your uncle. Your uncle killed him before you were born to protect you from any threats. Unfortunately, Isaiah died in that battle for you to live peacefully with your parents. It's a shame you were only with your family for a year before Slenderman killed your parents and Zen brought you along."

The fire had finally died, and all I saw was Zalgo's smirking expression in front of me.

"Slenderman was secretly afraid if you were the last descendant that the Oracle stated would kill the most powerful creature. He wanted you to protect him, but you obviously claimed the brunette girl. With a little bit of my manipulation, he was afraid I would control you and make you kill him. That's why he didn't make you immortal nor make you fight in the battle."

I kept quiet as I processed everything he had just said. My ancestors were hunted and the curse had turned them into slaves. It all made sense now how Derick had called me Slenderman's slave and why Slenderman treated me like this for years. I had replaced his first proxy, but he feared for his life.

"So Slenderman is the most powerful immortal?" I broke the silence.

"No darling, I'm more powerful than him."

I furrowed my eyebrows as I realized he contradicted himself.

"But you said Slenderman feared I would kill him."

"Slenderman believes he's more powerful than me, but it's not true."

"The prophecy claims the last L/N descendant is going to kill the most powerful immortal creature. If I'm the last one, that means I'm going to kill you."

This didn't make sense. Why would Zalgo risk his life by bringing me here?

Zalgo leaned forward as he crossed his legs. "Here's the thing darling, I don't believe that's true. I've seen visions of us together." He stood up as he walked around the fire table to get close to me. "In fact, I want to show you the first vision that I had." He grabbed my hand and used his other hand to pull my chin up, forcing me to look at his red eyes.

Both Zalgo and a woman were seated on their thrones, smirking at the people in front of them. I couldn't see who they were smirking at but their appearances were clear. Zalgo looked the same, but the woman had red eyes that matched his. Zalgo grabbed her left hand and pressed a kiss on her wedding ring.

"My king, I think they overstayed their visit, don't you think?" The woman spoke. I automatically recognized her voice. It was mine but more sinister.

"I also agree, my queen. Will you do the honors in exterminating them?"

The woman stood up before smirking at the crowd. "This is the perfect wedding gift."

I gasped as I was brought to reality. I glanced around the room, relieved it was only a vision.

"I doubt that's going to happen Zalgo."

Zalgo hummed as he sat back in his original seat. "Darling, I had a vision of you on your knees, begging me to bring your pathetic friends back. Look where we are now."

"As you said, I'm only here because of them. Nothing is going on between us so there's no way that's going to happen! We agreed that I would be your proxy, that was it!"

"Here's the thing Y/N, you will be my proxy for a few days. Your attitude is what will determine for how long. " I scoffed as Zalgo stood up. "Just a heads up, the under realm can be freezing at night. We should head inside."

I looked at the same dark sky with red auras. Nothing had changed since I arrived.

"How do you know it's nighttime? The sky looks the same."

"There isn't. The under realm does get cold when it's nighttime for you guys. That's the way I can tell."

On cue, I felt a gust of wind blowing on my side. I wrapped myself in my arms before standing up.

"Let us go back inside before you freeze to death."

(...)

I sat cross-legged on the bed as I reflected on what had happened. Everything was hard to take in especially believing that Zen had died. I could ask Zalgo to show me his soul, but the other part of me feared to see him in that state.

It's barely been a few hours since I've been awake, but I already miss the mansion. I missed the times I had to calm the pastas down whenever they got into an argument and even beat their asses. Now I was alone, with Zalgo. Who knows if I will ever see them again due to the pillars being destroyed.

Someone then entered the room. I kept my gaze at the bed sheets in front of me seeing as I knew it was Zalgo.

"I promise things will get more exciting starting tomorrow Y/N."

I kept silent not wanting to talk to him.

"Y/N, look at me."

I moved my gaze to the balcony, the opposite way where he was standing.

"Why won't you look at me?"

I scoffed as I crossed my arms. "Because you're hideous. Having seven mouths on your body isn't the most pleasant thing to look at."

Zalgo kept quiet for a few seconds before a golden light surrounded him. I had to close my eye until the bright light disappeared. I finally turned to look at him, only for my eyes to widen.

A human male was now in front of him. He had red hair with black tips with a slim figure, but what caught my attention were his eyes. His eyes were black with red pupils. Although he didn't have his horns anymore, there was no doubt that this was Zalgo.

"I don't usually use this figure but if I want to build comfort, I guess this is a good exception."

I shook my head before turning away. "You could turn into the most handsome man in the world but I'll still look at you the same way."

He sat on the edge of the bed as he continued to look at me. "I don't understand why you hate me so much. I helped you get stronger when you were a kid. I'm treating you better than Slenderman ever did. I'm willing to give you a throne in this world! What else do you want?"

I glared at him before responding. "Sure you helped me with how to use my weapons, but you tortured me with nightmares every single night! Do you know how traumatized I was? Every night I feared they would die because of me!" I caught my breath before continuing to speak. "I was happy in the mansion before you woke up. Again, I was tortured with nightmares but this time it was either my friends dying or me! Next thing you know, you go into my room and threaten to kill the others if I expose your presence! I was forced to accept your deal in order to protect them. Now I'm stuck here where I'm unhappy. I don't think you're any better than Slenderman!"

Zalgo stood up before walking to the side of the bed. We both maintained eye contact before he pushed me down to the bed. I struggled to get up as his body caged mine, pinning my hands above my head with one of his hands.

"Get off of me!" I yelled as I tried squirming away.

Zalgo used his other hand to tightly grip my jaw, hurting me in the process. I started to panic as I felt my eyes starting to get watery.

"It appears I have yet to speed the process, my dear. Tomorrow will be a new day. Let us hope it'll start to act up by then."

Before I could ask him what he meant, my body went limp and I blacked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7 0 13
A Collection of Creepypasta Horror stories
599 34 15
Everyone is different only similarity is killing :3
1.2M 19.6K 53
Includes Jeff the Killer, BEN Drowned, Eyeless Jack, Hoodie, Masky, Lost Silver, Bloody Painter, Ticci Toby, and Zalgo. Comment if you want any more...
272K 6.9K 63
Alone in the forest, A runaway from your abusive ex bf, A savior named hoodie takes you to a mansion.... An outgoing guy and a cold hearted killer...