✓ | 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 ♡ Jasp...

By -ruffierosefanfics

𝗙!𝗢𝗖 𝘅 𝗝𝗮𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗲 Annabeth Swan moves to Forks, Washington with her older twin sister, Isabell... More

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 + 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
1.1 | Forks, Washington
1.2 | The Cullens
1.3 | First Impressions
1.4 | Creating Bonds
1.5 | Second Impressions
1.6 | Car Incident
1.7 | Field Trip
1.8 | La Push, Baby
1.9 | Truth's Out
1.10 | Together
1.11 | Their Past Lives
1.12 | Baseball
1.13 | The Hunt
1.14 | James' Game
1.15 | Prom
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨
2.1 | Birthday Promises
2.2 | Control Is Overrated
2.3 | Day By Day
2.4 | New Bonds
2.5 | The Pack
2.6 | Grandma Rose
2.7 | Attacked
2.8 | Alice Cullen
2.9 | Volterra, Italy
2.11 | Reunited
2.12 | Mutual Understanding
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
3.1 | Days Go By
3.2 | Stranger
3.3 | Gran's Visit
3.4 | Her Real Story
3.5 | Graduation
3.6 | Weakened
3.7 | Jasper's Past
3.8 | Snowy Battle
3.9 | Silence
3.10 | Transition
3.11 | New Species
3.12 | Ireland
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐜𝐭
4.1 | Bella's Wedding
4.2 | Peaceful Days
4.3 | Bella's Pregnant?!
4.4 | House Divided
4.5 | Anna's Warning
4.6 | Labour
4.7 | Transitioned
4.8 | Colorado Trip
4.9 | Irina's Mistake
4.10 | Uniting Friends
4.11 | Special Gifts
4.12 | The Night Before
4.13 | The Big Fight
4.14 | Era of Peace
4.15 | As Time Goes By
The End

2.10 | Magnolia Clave

3.5K 150 10
By -ruffierosefanfics

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Anna needed to take a break from Edward and Alice's argument as Bella slept, they were getting on a plane in only a few hours to return to Forks where Charlie was definitely fuming at their sudden disappearance after what happened last time. However, it didn't take Anna long to realize that she was no longer alone in the alleyway. "Lurking in the shadows is a very creepy thing to do, Caius," Anna spoke before turning in time to be shoved against the wall by the mentioned blonde. "How did you know?" Caius asked as she looked into Anna's blue eyes.

"I've gotten good with my abilities and I assumed if anyone wanted to approach me, it would be the one that fooled my ancestor for power when she loved him, even as a monster," Anna sneered at him before using her mind to throw him off of her. "You think I didn't love her?" Caius asked with an angered expression. "It certainly seems to me like you didn't," Anna snapped back at him, her eyes changing to the grey color that represented her power. "I loved Magnolia, Annabeth. But I was... different then," Caius told her before looking down.

"Magnolia Clave was the first person I met that didn't see me as a monster no matter how many bodies lay behind me, she fought for me and reminded me what it was like to be alive," Caius told Anna truthfully. "Then why did you betray her? Hurt her?" Anna asked him, Caius looked up at Anna. "Because I was angry. She chose Mikael. She may not have been my mate but..." Caius trailed off as he leaned back against the wall, Anna sighed. "If I could go back and change anything, I would have never hurt her," Caius continued.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Magnolia balanced the books behind her, she was humming a tune as she focused her power to telekinetically sweep the floors and clean the windows. Her focus broke when someone placed their hands on her waist, "My dear, what are you doing?" Magnolia looked back at Caius and smiled fondly. "I am simply practicing, sweet Caius. Aro says that it is important that I keep my magic sharp and at the ready," Magnolia told him before turning around to place her hands on his chest. "And to what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?" Magnolia asked him.

"I wanted to see my best girl, is there a problem with that?" Caius asked before he leaned in a captured Magnolia's lips with his own. When they pulled apart, Magnolia smiled brightly up at him before waving her hand making the books return to the shelves. "Now, I hope you aren't too busy because I was thinking that maybe you and I could take a small trip," Magnolia suggested, Caius nodding happily before the two spent some time talking about their days. It was mundane but it gave Caius a sense of humanity, something he had lost long ago.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

"So the two of you were happy? How did that change?" Anna asked as she and Caius walked through the deserted streets. "On our trip..." Caius spoke as he stopped and looked up at the moon in the sky. "The stories state that she split her soul into two, allowing one half for the vampire and the other for the shifter, right?" Caius asked Anna who nodded in confusion. "That's the stories that spread, the ones written by Magnolia's twin sister, Nadia who envied her sister and her power," Caius told Anna who sighed, the missing parts of the journal made sense.

"Magnolia didn't split her soul in half, she split her power and gave some of it to her sister to smooth the tides between them," Caius said with an amused smile. "Bella's gift?" Anna asked causing Caius to nod. "Aro recognized instantly that Bella had been bestowed Nadia's gift, invincibility to the power of others which meant that you were the reincarnation of Magnolia and it greatly interested him," Caius warned Anna, she knew what he was saying. "So if those stories were Nadia's, what was Magnolia's truth?" Anna asked the one who knew the real story, the only being that had been present.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

"Caius?" Magnolia spoke as she walked into the room, her eyes were puffy and red from tears as she looked into the eyes of the man she loved. "Did he imprint on you?" Caius asked, his eyes angered and focused as he held back his anger. "I'm sorry, Caius..." Magnolia told him, she stepped toward him but Caius moved back from her. "You'd do this to me, Magnolia? You'd make me fall in love with you only to lose you to a mutt," Caius asked her with a sneer. "I do not control the works of nature, Caius. Mikael was made for me but I am not your mate," Magnolia told him as tears flowed down her face.

"She is out there, Caius. And I know when she comes into your life, you'd leave me and I am okay with that," Magnolia told him as she stepped forward again and placed her hands on either side of his face. "I love you, Caius. You taught me to love, to heal, and to grow but our time has come to an end and I know she is coming, Caius. I've seen it," Caius stopped fighting her hold hearing those words. "What? When?" Caius asked her. "A few months ago... I saw her and she's beautiful, Caius. But she is not me," Magnolia told him, she rested her forehead against his. "One last kiss..." Caius asked softly, Magnolia accepted.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Caius sat down on the bench, Anna moved to sit next to him like he wasn't some dangerous vampire that could kill her in the blink of an eye. "So it wasn't some vicious story about deceit and heartbreak?" Anna asked amused. "No, it was not," Caius answered before looking back at Anna, "Magnolia introduced me to Athendora." Anna smiled at that, she could see the genuine love in Caius' eyes as he thought of his mate. "So why did Aro kill Magnolia?" Anna asked, she noticed how Caius tensed at the question before looking back at the sky.

"Magnolia's decision to be with Mikael split her off from the world of Vampires and in reality, it tore her away from the Volturi. She was a powerful witch gifted by the Gods and she helped keep the threats in check until she left to be with Mikael," Caius answered her. "Aro considered her a threat because she didn't stand with him anymore?" Anna asked with disbelief. "If Aro feels even the slightest bit threatened, then he will do whatever it takes to remove that threat. He will not lose his power or his throne," Caius told Anna, the blonde picked up on an underlying warning; Aro wouldn't hesitate to stop Anna too if she threatened his throne.

"You must be careful, Annabeth. Aro does not take things lightly, especially your actions from today," Caius warned her as he stood from the bench. "Why warn me?" Anna asked Caius who turned to her. "Is it true that you are mated to Jasper Whitlock, the Major?" Caius asked Anna who smiled slightly at the mention of her beloved. "Yes, I am. But I was imprinted on by a shifter too. He sees and treats me as though I was his little sister," Anna told Caius truthfully. "It seems your situation was kinder than that of mine and Magnolia's," Caius spoke softly. "You didn't answer my question?" Anna said as Caius moved to walk away.

"Why warn me about Aro? I doubt you and I will ever be considered friends," Anna spoke as she stood from the bench. Caius was silent for a moment but Anna let him collect his thoughts, she was still processing the true story of Magnolia Clave. "Because if I could've warned Magnolia, saving her life, then I would have," Caius answered as he turned to look at Anna, "I may have been mated to Athendora and Magnolia with Mikael but... she was still my first love. I still loved her and I just hope she didn't suffer." Anna smiled and nodded. "Stay safe, Annabeth," Caius disappeared into the shadows leaving Anna alone.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Rosemary Speaks

Looks like Anna and Magnolia had a few things in common.
A twin sister. A vampire with blood on his hands. A shifter who will protect her.
And a Volturi leader who may see her as a threat.

How are we feeling about the story changes?
I will point out that the true full story about Magnolia will be told eventually, at the moment, the pieces are coming together in Anna's head so you don't get the full true story yet!
R.I.P to those confused by the history lmao

Did you expect Caius' story? What's your take/theories?

Also, Kiera Knightley is the face claim for Magnolia Clave.

See you next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 7.8K 58
~ REGULAR UPDATES ~ Y/n Swan has always had trouble controlling her anger so much so she often made stupid reckless decisions that resulted in her of...
153K 4.2K 62
Janetta Swan is Bella's older sister. She has lived in Forks all her life. Janetta has a secret: she is a supernatural being. She has been able to ge...
217K 5.3K 63
It's been a while since the eldest child of Renee Dwyer, and Charlie Swan has returned to Forks. Distressed over his parents broken marriage he left...
901K 27.6K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...