Parallel lives [COMPLETE] [BX...

By DarkAquariuswriter

Three young men of different ages begin to discover love, and all that it entails. Numa, Lucas and Leon have... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - Part II
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 - The End

Chapter 12

4 1 0
By DarkAquariuswriter

Numa woke up feeling his head heavy and a tiredness was flooding his body, maybe it was mainly because he has done nothing on Sunday, went to bed very early, and after having slept almost 12 hours, his body was heavy and his mind was foggy.

Dumbfounded, he went to the bathroom, showered quickly and wearing only a t-shirt and his underwear, he went to the kitchen where his grandmother was already waiting for him with breakfast ready.

"Good morning" seeing him almost naked, she gave him a reproachful look, "How come you haven't changed? You'll be late for class."

"No grandma, I'm not going today...I have to go to a classmate's house to return a book" he was lying, he couldn't tell her the truth.

"Numa, how many absences do you have already?"

"Grandmaaa" the protest said it al. "You know I don't miss much, I'm too old to ask you for permission to be absent."

Grandma looked at him, defeated.

"You never asked me either, you missed whenever you wanted to...bah...let's not talk about that. Drink your coffee with milk, it's going to get cold " put the cup on the table 'and do me a favor and get dressed, you're going to catch a cold."

Numa sat down and took a roll from the basket in front of him. He felt his grandmother's hand ruffling his hair.

"Yesterday you went to bed very early, didn't you?"

"Yes, 7 pm. I almost didn't sleep on Saturday, just two hours.'

"I thought so..'.

She left the kitchen, while Numa had a quick breakfast. He went back to the room to get dressed and half an hour later he left the apartment.

With a bit of fear, he took the bus and got off on the big avenue he already knew, walked down a few streets and arrived at the huge building where Lucas lived. He hoped he has left to the school already because the last thing he wanted was to meet him.

The doorman, a robust man of about 60 years old with tanned skin opened the door of the building at that moment, he was carrying some cleaning utensils in his hand, he looked at him for a few moments. When Numa made a gesture to pass, he asked him:

"Where are you going?"

"To the 5th floor, where the Italian family lives."

The doorman nodded, stepped aside to let him pass. Numa climbed the floors almost at a trot as he didn't feel in the mood to wait for the elevator. His heart was beating fast when he finally found himself in front of the entrance door. He rang the doorbell, a female voice answered from the other side:

"Who is it?"

"It's me, Numa," he felt a trickle of voice escaping from his lips as he tried to clear his throat.

The young woman opened the door with a big smile and for the second time he was amazed by the resemblance that the young woman had with his brother, although he liked Lucas' black eyes much more than his sister's.

"Come in, what brings you here so early?"

She led him to the dining room where a few plates, two cups and the newspaper were scattered on the square table.

"Would you like some coffee?"

At the very idea Numa felt his stomach turn.

"No, thank you."

"Sit down." The sister motioned for him to take a seat, she followed him.

Numa felt like a fool, although he knew he didn't have to.

"I wanted to thank you for Saturday.

Manon gave him a smile full of tenderness.

"You don't need to, it's nothing, really."

"You saved me a lot of trouble."

"Well, I'll pass...in exchange you can clear up a doubt for me."

"Sure, whatever you want..."

"They told me at the police station that you have a record. What kind of record?'

Numa smiled with a certain irony

"I'm not a drug dealer or a thief, if that's what you are thinking."

Manon looked at him in surprise

"No, I didn't expect any of that. The truth is that you seem like a very "brave" boy, very correct and I was surprised about the background. That's all."

"There are two entries, for disturbances in public and resistance to authority" he smiled embarrassed, "in other words, street fights."

"I understand," she could not deny that even that amazed her.

"Let's just say I wasn't hanging out with the right people."

Manon gave him a beaming smile.

"I guess. You don't look like the guy looking for trouble."

"I'm not either," he replied immediately, although he has been like that for a long time.

"If I didn't think you were a good boy, I wouldn't have helped you at that moment either," she paused and with a complicit tone added, "I like you very much, and I would like to see you with my brother, if Lucas hears me, he'll kill me."

Numa felt himself blushing, but he answered with a serious expression.

"Thank you, but we are just friends, and besides, I don't think your brother wants to hear from me again after...."

"Well, one thing is certain, I think he was shocked to see you there. However, what really surprised him was, the fact that you were with Leon."

"....."

"Lucas doesn't like Leon very much and well.

"Why not? I don't know him that well but he seems like a nice guy. Not recommended as a partner but a nice guy" let out a chuckle.

„I agree. We go to the same university. Maybe he's too arrogant for someone like Lucas?"

" I see."

"Give him some time, as the days go by he'll get over it."

Numa looked at her a little annoyed.

"Give him some time? We are friends...if he can't understand the situation or doesn't bother to do so, there no much I can do," he took a deep breath, "I'm honestly disappointed in his reaction."

"His reaction is the best way to show you that he cares about you, don't you think?

"Manon, please don't take it the wrong way, but I'd rather drop the subject. He's your brother and I don't want to talk about it anymore."

"No, not at all, I understand you don't want to talk about it with me, it's just that if you wait for him to talk, it will take months. Sometimes he is very closed-minded," the young woman's tone was of resignation.

Numa watched her for a few moments, he would have liked to bombard her with questions about Lucas but he has his pride and he wanted to respect it.

"I'm leaving, otherwise I won't even make it to the second recess.'

"Yeah, me too, I'm late for Collage and I'm not ready yet.'

She accompanied him to the door while she tried to contain herself not start blurting things out, for example that her brother likes him a lot, among other things.

Manon hoped that in the end they could be together.

Numa left the house and took the bus back home, on his way he kept thinking about hat Manon told him. If Lucas and Leon have that kind of relationship explains Lucas' reaction at the club.

On the way home he bought a soda and sat down at the entrance to drink it, he was really exhausted, sleeping so much was not a good idea.

It was Monday and his grandmother wouldn't be back until afternoon so he decided to get comfortable, he stayed in his jeans, took off his tßshirt and plopped down on the couch that was in the small living room of the apartment. He turned on the TV but there was nothing on, and again he began to wander with his thoughts. The phone from his grandmother rang.

He had intended to let it ring until they got tired but he was the first to lose his patience and answer the phone.

"Who is it?" he answered reluctantly.

"Finally you pick up, I cant understand why you hardly use your phone. "

It was an unmistakable shrill voice, the voice of Zeus whose real name was Agustin.

"What's up, what are you doing at this hour calling me," he thought strangely.

He knew he liked to sleep until late.

"Worried, you're an idiot, you haven't called me and I didn't know if you have been cut into little pieces or what?"

Numa laughed out loud at his friends words.

"Of course not! Here I am, alive and kicking. Cops arrived quickly and fight was over so as you can see I didn't have time to show them my real powers"

The voice of the copper-haired young man came from the other side.

"Hey, we need to talk. Shall I stop by your house or is the Nona there?"

"Coming back in the afternoon, drop by. It's been a long time since we got together at my place."

" Ok " and without waiting for an answer hang up the phone.

After a few minutes, he got up to go to the kitchen, made himself a cup of coffee, got some cookies and settled back on the couch, then the doorbell rang.

He looked through the crack and burst out laughing as he opened the door to let in a slim young man a little shorter than him, dressed in worn jeans, a jacket of the same material and sunglasses.

"Agus, where were you? You called five minutes ago."

"I know... I know" imitating an American accent "I should have arrived earlier. I called you from coffee place around the corner" he came in moving as only he used to do, like a diva.

"I was in the area and since we haven't talked for a long time this seemed like a good occasion"

Numa felt a deep affection for him, just by looking at him.

"You wanna drink something? I just prepared some coffee."

"No thanks, it gets on my nerves," Numa approached him from behind and took off his sunglasses.

"What are you doing with these on today?

Laughing, they both went to the sofa, Agustin took off his jean jacket, revealing a white transparent gauze T-shirt tight to the body with a young man holding a red heart printed in the middle of the chest.

Numa burst out laughing again.

„Really, you don't have any regular T-shirts? What's that? It is literally screaming you're gay".

"So? I have nothing to hide. I am as I am, authentic" wink at him smiling.

"Yes, but if my grandmother comes...What will she say?"

"Your grandmother adores me."

"That's true, she's very fond of you, but last time she already told me that you looked like a girl"

"And she knows how to tell people apart. Of course I am a queen!"

"I don't have a problem with her knowing that, but I don't want her to start tying things up and end up sitting in the dining room giving me THE TALK"

" Do you think she hasn't figured it out by now?

"Well, if she did, she'll think you're my girlfriend.

„you wish that!" commented laughing "Seriously speaking, why don't you tell her?"

"No way! Are you out of your mind? I don't think she'll understand, she's from another generation..."

"But if you explain to her. Does she have a heart condition?"

"No" Numa looked at him guessing what was coming.

"Well, that's something, if you tell her, you know she won't die of a heart attack, so you have nothing to lose."

They both laughed heartily.

"Tell me, what sorrows afflict your heart," Agustin looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"..."

"What happened with the cops? Did they make trouble for you? What did your grandmother say?"

"Nothing happened, Lucas' sister managed to get me out of there, I came from her house, I went over to thank her."

"Really? Lucas was that piece of Greek god looking guy, wasn't he? How can you be so lucky? Besides, you can tell he's got a crush on you. „

"What? Don't be ridiculous, he's my friend..."

"Aha, your friend. Now look me in the eyes, you're up to your neck with him, aren't you?"

"It's no big deal either. Yes, I like him. Anyway, I don't think we'll be talking again."

"Is it that bad?"

"You wouldn't ask that if you'd seen the disgusted look on his face when he looked at me. I didn't expect such a reaction...I was surprised." he felt a knot in his chest just remembering it.

"It hurt you"

"It bothered me," corrected Numa

"It hurt you a lot," Agustín corrected him with a serious expression.

"Stop reinterpreting my words, will you?"

"Numa, be honest. You like him... a lot. You're crazy about him."

"Nooo, I like him, that's all. I thought he liked me too."

"Numa, don't even doubt it, he's just like you and you know I'm not wrong about this kind of things."

"Well, I'm still bothered by his attitude. The truth is, I don't know what to do."

"Face it! Did he know you were gay?"

"No."

"And he told you he was?."

"Neither did he. I sensed it, once I asked him directly but he didn't tell me and then I prodded him some more to get him to react and he didn't say anything either, I feel he's ashamed of what he is or maybe he doesn't assume it at all."

"Maybe. If so, then a relationship will be complicated. You two are quite different. Why don't you date Leon?"

"Leon as a partner is unreliable, he's a disaster... and we only have very good sex. Nothing else, I'm not attracted to him like..."I swallow a little saliva "the same way I am to Lucas."

Agustin smiled at her with complicity.

"Yeah, but you're not the typical 17 year old boy, you've had several experiences, so if you get involved with someone who's still half way there, I don't know love...maybe you'll end up fed up."

"I don't think so... I feel good next to him. very good. I have fun and I would like to share much more time..truth is, I think I like him too much..."

"Numa is in love. Who knew I'd live long enough to see this?

"...."

"Then there's only one way left: talk to him. Save your pride and face him. One of you has to start, and I don't think it's gonna be him."

"And what do I tell him? Lucas, I like you and you're an idiot for turning my face upside down."

"Why don't you just tell him you like him? Leave the nonsense for later, this way the only thing you're going to get is a fight with him, and that's something you're very good at."

"But what if he doesn't like me in the end, what if he turns his face away from me again?"

Agustín watched him for a few moments and began to laugh heartily.

"Laugh at me, you idiot. Thank you!"

"You're still a child..." He wiped the tears from his eyes.

"Hold on, wait there... You're only a year older than me, Mr. Mature."

"It's not the same, we women mature earlier," he winked at him mischievously.

Numa didn't know what to say to that, so he laughed again.

"Let's talk about what's important: sex. What size do you think he has? Have you seen him naked?"

"Of course not! You're such a pervert," answered Numa, trying to act shocked at the question, he reached for one of the cushions and threw it at him. Agustin was practically lying on the sofa with the cushion over his face and still laughing. In between guffaws he took a breath to add.

"He might have a peanut" he starting screaming and laughing at the same time "I really want to see your face, you're going to forget your love in 3, 2, 1."

Numa jumped on him and they got into a fictitious fight. Tired, they got up and stayed there watching TV until grandma opened the door loaded with shopping bags.

Numa ran out to help her.

His grandmother, named Eleonora, was a slender woman of about 70 years old, tall with short gray hair and features without the typical wrinkles of age that made her look much younger than she really was. She turned to Agustín who was looking at her with a smile.

"Hi, sweetheart," she kissed him twice as she looked curiously at the young man's shirt, before adding, "Today's kids wear very strange things."

Agustin let out a chuckle under his breath.

She went to the kitchen followed by Agustin. Numa was already arranging the groceries. They both nodded their heads in the negative.

"I could cook some chicken, with rice and tomato sauce and some vegetables," she looked at Agustin again, "you are too skinny, a plate of good food wouldn't hurt you, I'm sure you don't eat much at all, my little angel"

"Eleonora, don't worry," Agustín began, "then I'll eat something at home."

The grandmother looked at him unconvinced.

"Today you stay here to eat, then you can go home."

Numa began to laugh.

"Grammy, actually Agustin is on a diet," she looked at him mischievously, "he's taking care of himself because if he doesn't, his clothes won't fit."

They both looked at each other sideways and remembered at the same time the "clothes" they were supposed to wear, and burst out laughing.

The grandmother looked at them obviously confused but smiled sweetly, she liked that little angel, although was a little strange, and she liked him a lot. Since Numa met him and befriended him, he has changed a lot in a good sense and he didn't get into so much trouble, something she attributed to the boy's company.

"Let's see, I'm going to start cooking so I hope you can help me so we can eat quickly."

They both took Grandma's orders. Finally the food was ready and the three sat down at the table. Eleonora took advantage of every opportunity to ask them indiscreet questions, and although they were not always able to answer directly, they almost always came out well aired. When they finished, they cleared the table while grandmother sat down in the living room to drink a cup of tea. Agustin looked at Numa as his friendaccompanied him to the front door.

"If your grandmother doesn't already know we're gay, dunno anymore" Agustin murmured before hugging him.

"Certainly she knows you are."

Agustin pushed him in a playful way..

"Idiot... I think she already knows, you should tell her. Your grandmother watches TV, she knows about our wonderful tribe."

Numa thought maybe he was right.

"Maybe, for the moment nothing, come on, get out of here already"

Agustin waved to him as he left at full speed and disappeared into the street.

"He's completely crazy," Numa muttered to himself as he got back inside with a smile on his lips, every time they got together it was great.

In a good mood as he was, he dedicated himself to do his school homework, tidy his room and lay down on his bed to listen to music and there he stayed thinking about the possibility of confronting Lucas, to tell him that he liked him.

The more he thought about it, the more he liked the idea, maybe he would even blush when listen to his confession.

He was so handsome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 1.8K 68
" I do ". Leo said as he looked at Luke. Luke smiled. " I announce you both as husbands. You may kiss ". Leo felt his breath hitch. Luke smiled movin...
686 104 41
Han Ye Jun is known as the "Ice Prince" around campus due to his being attractive, gregarious, and incapable of getting jealous. Lee Jong In is his s...
156K 6.7K 26
We Could Only Keep It Up For A Little While... DISCLAIMER : IF YOU DO NOT CONDONE SAME SEX RELATIONSHIP, SEXUAL CONTENT ,OR ANYTHING OF THAT MANNER...
Tense By kara

General Fiction

4.3M 175K 54
"I love you." "Oh?" "In a non-bro sort of way, y'know? Full homo." ~~~ Kai and Roan are a lot of things. Best friends, football players, straight...