The Awakened One, Book 1: Rem...

De Nentai96

Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon i... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1: Armageddon
Chapter 2: Battle Of Wills
Chapter 3: Hell On Earth
Chapter 4: Awakening
Chapter 5: Awakened One
The Public Service Announcement
Chapter 6: The Queen of The Amazon
|^{PSA II}^|
|X!-Status-!X|
Chapter 8: A New World
Chapter 9: A New Companion
(A/N): III
Chapter 10: A Chance Encounter
Chapter 11: Lovers
*!Status!* II
(A/N): IV
Chapter 12: Vale
Chapter 13: A Night in Vale
(A/N): V
Chapter 14: Rest and Relaxation
Chapter 15: Training Begins
Chapter 16: A Mysterious Figure
Chapter 17: Scars
(A/N): VI
*!Status!* III
Chapter 18: Glynda Goodwitch
Chapter 19: Ice Queen
Chapter 20: Ozma
(A/N): VII
Chapter 21: Thief in The Night
Chapter 22: The Reaper
Chapter 23: The Xiong Family
(A/N): VIII
Chapter 24: A Woman's Curse
Chapter 25: Spiders
Chapter 26: Foundation
(A/N): IX
Chapter 27: The Disciplinarian
Chapter 28: Jacques Schnee
*!Status!* IV
Chapter 29: Despair
*!Status!* V
(A/N): X
Chapter 30: Thicker Than Blood
Chapter 31: Taking Out The Trash
Chapter 32: Red Like Roses
(A/N): XI
Chapter 33: I Burn
Chapter 34: The Demon Clan
Chapter 35: Preparing For Victory
(A/N): XII
Chapter 36: Conquering Vale's Underworld
Chapter 37: Aftermath
Chapter 38: A Newer Companion
(A/N): XIII
Chapter 39: Mirror Mirror
Chapter 40: Who am I?
Chapter 41: A Fateful Meeting
(A/N): XIV
Chapter 42: At Last
Chapter 43: The White Fang
Chapter 44: Forever Fall Forest
(A/N): XV
Chapter 45: From Shadows
Chapter 46: To Light
Chapter 47: The Snake And The Tiger
(A/N): XVI
Chapter 48: Fairy Tales
Chapter 49: Moving Forward
Chapter 50: Towards The End
(A/N): XVII
Chapter 51: Of The Beginning
Chapter 52: The Summer Tournament
Chapter 53: Finalists
Chapter 54: Finale
Chapter 55: Finished
Chapter 56: Finally
Public Service Announcement
Chapter 57: Initiation
Chapter 58: Act 2
Chapter 59: Knight Ceremony
Chapter 60: Alpha Megoliath
Chapter 61: Power Leveling
Chapter 62: Total Recall
Chapter 63: System Update
Chapter 64: Divided
Chapter 65: Upside
Chapter 66: Downturn
Chapter 67: The Meeting
Chapter 68: Vacuo
Chapter 69: Tribes of The Desert
Chapter 70: The Desert Kreeps
Chapter 71: The Desert Walkers
Chapter 72: Desert Faunus Alliance
|X!-Status-!X|
Chapter 73: Disappearance
Chapter 74: Unfortunate Circumstance
Chapter 75: The Mysterious Hunter
Chapter 76: Desperate Invaders
Chapter 77: To Protect
Chapter 78: Running Out Of Time
Chapter 79: Mistake Driven Turmoil
| Where TF Have I Been? |
Awakened Organization: Closure {A Loving Summary}

Chapter 7: Vampire May Cry

1.3K 39 11
De Nentai96

Kaizer sat up in his throne and leaned forward beginning his life's tale, "Ever since my birth I have been hunted down by demons. I have no real memories of my childhood, only running away from those that chased relentlessly after me. These memories of running slowly turned into those of fighting. I avoided other beings, always alone because I was afraid that no one would help me, or worse, that they would die trying. Oh yeah, I should probably explain my world first. The place I called home was called Transylvania. In my world, there were many different creatures, vampires, werewolves, fairies, succubae, and of course humans. There are many more different races however we will continue for time's sake."

"The various non-human races that actively committed nefarious acts against humans were called Demons, and they hunted me relentlessly. For a long time, I had no clue why, but I stopped caring about the why very quickly. The fact of the matter was that they were trying to kill me, and even as a child I refused to let that happen. I started killing those that chased after me with random objects, blunt or sharp, that I found in my travels but one day I decided to scavenge the corpse of a Demon that I killed, and I turned its body into a weapon. I began doing this to every Demon that crossed my path, and eventually most of them became nothing to me. It was around this time that an old lady found me alone in the forest, I tried to run from her, but she used spell to trap and hold me in place."

"I was afraid of what she was going to do to me, but instead of killing me, she healed my wounds and took me into her home. I warned her relentlessly about the dangers of her being around me, but she refused to listen. She told me that her home was protected by a powerful magic barrier that kept all those she didn't want in out. She ensured me of my safety while I was with her, and instead of kicking me to the wayside she feed me, kept me clean, and even taught me magic. Apparently, I had a knack for it, because within the year she took me in, I had learned all that I could from her. I enjoyed every second with the old lady, she was kind to me at a time when all I had known was hatred. On occasion she would take me into a nearby town and have me go shopping with her. I never understood what it was that she bought, but I went every time she offered to go. It was on one of these trips that I met two orphan children named Leon and Kennedy. For whatever reason, we clicked instantly, becoming great friends in just our first meeting. The old lady was extremely happy for me when she found out that I had new acquaintances."

The Vampire smiled brightly as he recalled meeting his two friends, but once he continued speaking that smile quickly left. "After that day, me Leon and Kennedy were inseparable. The old lady would bring them to stay in her home for weeks at a time, and we would play all day every day. These were the best times of my life, but good times don't last forever. One day me and the Old Lady had left the confines of her protected home on a 'special' trip that she decided to take me on since I was apparently reaching adulthood. The thought of the trip sounded exciting to me, until midway through our travels she suddenly stopped walking." Kaizer's fist was clenched in a tight ball, but his face portrayed none of his emotion.

"The old lady told me that something was horribly wrong, and that we needed to return home immediately. So, we began sprinting back to the isolated home. On the way back we could see large dog like footprints and claw marks all along the trees. The stench of blood filled the air with each and every step we took towards the home. And as we reached the clearing, I saw a sight that still haunts me to this day. Littered across the ground were what looked like mangled corpses missing vital body parts that would be needed to identify who these people were, but I knew who they were. Kennedy's body was in tatters, her arms were far away from her body, and the entire bottom half of the corpse was nowhere to be seen."

"Lean's corpse on the other hand was completely gone the only thing that remained in the field was his head, half chewed and unrecognizable. The old lady immediately said that it must've been Lycan that had gotten to them. She said that they must've tried to say hello while we were gone and gotten attacked when they reached the home. At the time, I was far too shocked to listen to the old lady's explanation. If I had, I would've noticed the holes in her bullshit much sooner. Instead, I buried my friends and sought vengeance against the Demons that slaughtered them. I collected all the Demon parts that I had stashed away hidden from the old lady and used them to create a new weapon. Dual guns that I dubbed Leon and Kennedy, and it was with these weapons that I tracked down the Lycan and drowned them in bullets."

Kaizer then paused for a moment, taking in a breath after having to relieve this horrible tragedy. "That walk home was a very quiet one" he stopped for a moment before he continued. "The rage and hatred that I felt in my heart had only quieted slightly, and I didn't feel satisfied quiet yet. But I continued walking back to the place that I used to call home. As I reached the clearing, standing at the entrance to the home was the old lady. She opened her arms and welcomed me back with a cold hug, but at the time it felt incredibly warm. I fell asleep instantly in her arms, and it wasn't until I woke up that I realized what a horrible person that bitch was." This time, anger flashed on his face for a split second. It was very noticeable, but Kaizer continued speaking as if it never happened.

"When I awoke, I found myself wrapped in chains, naked, spread eagle while I watched as a group of people in black masks stabbed me repeatedly in non-fatal parts of my body, allowing me to bleed across the stone slab I was placed on. In the group of hooded figures, I saw that same old lady, and she smiled at me maliciously. She taunted me by explaining that it was the luckiest day of her life the day she found me. She told me that I had special blood, I was born of both werewolf and vampire, and that it was this combination that this cult, they called the 'Gods of War,' needed to revive the Gods that they worshipped. She then told me that she had a group of Lycans kill my friends because she thought that it would somehow activate my blood and allow me to use both race's powers. She completely laughed off the fact that she was mistaken. And treated the death of my friends like they were crushed flowers."

"I was extremely afraid for my life, but even more that I was furious. In a rage, I completely blacked out, but when I came to, I was no longer in chains, or in the secret location that the cult had me in. I was bloodied and severely injured, naked but alive. It was at that point that I became determined to end the lives of every person associated with the cult. However, the first thing I needed was the strength to do so. The old bitch told me about the Demon Hunters, people who were paid to slay Demons and protect the humans across Transylvania. I made it my goal to find them and join their ranks to become stronger." Before Kaizer could continue, (Y/N) asked him a question that had been bothering him since the story began.

"My bad for interrupting, but if you had both werewolf and vampire blood in you for whatever reason, why weren't you extremely powerful from the start? I mean it seems like a given that you would've been already super Op, right?"

"Yes, you would think that, however the issue is that it was a well-known fact that Vampires and Werewolves were two beings that did not mix, ever. They were arch enemies by nature, and even the reaction of their blood touching turned into a corrosive poison that could easily kill a human in an instant. Because of this, it was common knowledge that even if a child was born of Vampire and Werewolf, they would be able to use neither power nor ability from either parent. However, some Demons believed that consuming both vampire and werewolf blood, aka me, would grant them immense power. That is why I was hunted so much in my early days."

"Oh, I understand. Please continue."

"Of course. Now where was I... oh yeah, I decided to join the Demon Hunters. I asked around a lot and eventually found where their headquarters was located. It was then that I requested to join and was immediately attacked by all the individuals in the room. I dodged, disoriented, shot, and punched my way to victory, knocking everyone unconscious in a matter of minutes. The receptionist congratulated me on completing the test for entry, and I was rewarded with joining the Hunters."

"The vast majority of the hunters were originally human, and it is because of this that a special blood, made from Demons and Mana, was created to evolve those that became Hunters into much stronger beings. Each dosage was given based off a person's rank; Pawn received a 20% dose, Knight 40%, Bishop 60%, Rook 80%, and Queen 100%. However, there was one final rank, and that was reserved for the strongest person in the organization. The King. That person received a 100% dosage of a special one-of-a-kind blood that boosted someone's power immensely. After my performance evaluation, I was immediately awarded with the rank of Queen which had never been done before."

"It was because of this, that the only King in the history of the Demon Hunters, and founder of the organization, took a liking to me. His name was Metropolis Vergil Prime, and he mainly went by Prime. He took me under his wing and showed me the ways of the Gun and the Blade. He taught me how to properly utilize magic and use them in inventive ways to create new weapons of mass destruction. I used these ideas to slaughter all demons in my path. This continued for quite some time until the Gods of War cult completed their preparations, unleashing hell onto the World."

"They somehow managed to summon the Demons Kratos and Ares and they began wreaking havoc on the world. Kratos was a massive titan of Ice that completely froze over the landscape wherever went. He was armored to the teeth with spikes layering its body. Ares was quite the opposite; he was a golem of magma that turned all that surrounded him into a hellish landscape. He was just as well defended as Kratos as his body was made of metal far harder than steel. No hunters in the organization were strong enough to defeat them, so Prime chose to take matters into his own hands."

The topic clearly irritated Kaizer but without showing the emotion clearly on his face, the undead continued telling his story. "I pleaded to go with him in this fight, but instead he insisted that he go alone. The last thing he told me was that I must take the mantle of King if he perished and finish the fight that he begun. And that is exactly what I did. Prime died trying to fight Kratos, before he even had a chance to encounter Ares, and as promised I took the King Rank, and finished the fight that he began. I decided to fight and kill Ares first knowing that when I succeed, I could turn his body into much more useful weapons than I could Kratos. I approached Ares and begun our battle the same way I do all battles, with rapid fire shots from my best friends Leon and Kennedy."

"He was mostly unfazed by most of these shots, but I managed to anger him enough to launch himself at me. From them on, I repeatedly fired off Ice, and water spells that I had prepared for this battle. Once his body cooled enough it was easy to go in and bash his limbs into nothingness with the massive War hammer, I created for the occasion. After Ares was dead, I created a weapon I dubbed Ares, and took the incendiary weapon to Kratos. The gun was extremely effective on the Ice Demon, and I killed him with no problem. This feat solidified me as the King of the Demon Hunters, and I became a legend in the World of Transylvania." Kaizer then sat back in his throne and reminisced about the times he was king.

(Y/N) quickly broke him out of his stupor with a shout "Hey! You didn't even get to the Legion King bit, don't stop now!"

"I know I am getting there, calm yourself down lil man. Umm so basically, I need to explain a couple of things before I can talk about what happened after me becoming the King. Vampires and Werewolves are immortal beings that have existed since the dawn of time, at least in Transylvania. There is however a special race of both these Demons, and they are called The Ancient Ones, and Superior Alpha's, respectively. These were the absolute top dog, strongest of the strong in Transylvania. No other race could even compare to the strength of these beings, however for whatever reason they completely vanished." 

"However, I do have a theory that I am almost one hundred percent sure is correct, but I'll explain that later. In my first year as the King of the Demon Hunters rumors of extremely powerful Vampire continued to arise. Most of these rumors were thought to be untrue until a formidable team of Rooks were dispatched to deal with the issue. This group never returned. So, I went out searching for this Vampire, and what I found made me incredibly nervous. The King of Hearts was a legend of the last remaining Ancient One, that somehow survived the mass disappearance of strong being from the world an eternity ago. In the legend it was said that he did so by escaping deep into the depths of Hell and encapsulating himself in ice next to Lucifer himself" he explained as he rolled his black and blue eyes in the back of his head.

"Obviously, I didn't believe in that observed myth, however the Vampire that stood in front of me was the King of Hearts. He spoke to me as if he knew me personally and explained my heritage to me. He said that my father was the King of the Ancient Ones, and my mother was the Queen of the Superior Alpha Werewolves. I of course didn't believe him, but he was very convincing. He even had 'proof' by knowing exactly what had been happening to me since childhood. He beckoned me to join him so that we could take over the World as the strongest race or something like that. When I refused, he crushed my heart in my chest. And then- "

"Wait, wait, wait, you can't just glide over the fact that he literally crushed your heart the instant you said no. How did he do it? What did it feel like? How did you keep fighting?"

"I was going to get to all that, just be patient. Oh my god. You didn't ask nearly as many questions when Shiva was talking did you? So let me tell my story the way I wish" although it seemed as if the Vampire was irritated, (Y/N) could see the light grin growing on his lips every time he asked a question.

But Shiva didn't see it at all, so she quickly came to (Y/N)'s defense with a shout "Don't you dare disrespect my future mate! I should kill you right now for the tone at which you spoke to him!" (Y/N) had to respond quickly to calm her down.

"Shiva its fine, I was interrupting him in the middle of an important part, so I was at fault. But thank you for defending me thought that was cool." (Y/N) spoke as he snuggles against her bosom.

Shiva's face turned a slight pink at being called 'cool' by her beloved. "Of course, darling, I will defend you at all costs! I will calm myself down at your request but know that that Vampire must hold his tongue, or he may lose it the next time he speaks."

"Aight my B, keep going. Sorry for the interruption" the Awakened One responded with a cheeky smile, clearly being sarcastic.

In return, Kaizer gave an equally as playful smile to the newbie, "whatever brat, just try your best to hold your questions till the end. Times a wastin and I haven't even gotten to the juicy parts yet" finishing his sentence with a light chuckle. "So, as I was saying before you interrupted me, my heart got crushed in my chest and it hurt really bad. However, I didn't die to this day I don't whether it was because of the Kings serum from the Demon Hunters, or if it was from my bloodlines coming in to save me. Either way, it didn't work, and I used that opportunity to shoot a bullet from Ares into his brain. Unsurprisingly it didn't kill him, but it gave me the momentum in the battle to eventually kill him with the power of werewolf blood bullets powered up by shots from Kratos and Ares. And after I killed him the first time, I turned him into the sword you see on my back."

Kaizer pointed to the glowing black and blue blade that was strapped to his back. "Who knew that the King of Hearts literally came from his ability to crush and control people's hearts? I sure didn't, anyway he talks a lot, but after being with him for so long I don't even notice it. And before you start asking any questions, yes, I mean the first time. After, about a year or so, graves, coffins, and mortuaries turned into red portals that allowed the previously dead to walk alive once again. One of the beings that began causing immense panic among humans, was once again the King of Hearts, but this time he had a partner. His partner was surprisingly enough, a werewolf, but not just any ole kind of Lycan it was a certified Ancient Alpha werewolf. You can easily tell from the much more humanoid appearance of the transformation."

He continued "I probably should have been much more nervous about fighting these two head on, but instead I felt oddly calm about the battle. The Werewolf immediately rushed me, but I was able to dodge his strike, and follow up with a strong slash from my new sword. Since the blade was made from an Ancient One, it was deadly for the werewolf and he backed off reassessing the way he was going to attack, but it was too late, as soon as he jumped back, I shot a vampiric bullet clean through his skull, and then it was easy pickings. Hearts had gotten stronger since his resurrection, but I already knew what to do to take him out, so it was simple. After that battle, I felt something different effecting my body. My blood began to boil inside my veins, and it felt like my eyes were going to implode, but I just bearded the pain the best I could until it eventually subsided. Once the pain was gone, I could see clearer than I even had before, my body had strengthened itself many times over, and my teeth were no longer normal teeth."

Instead of just explaining, he pulled down the mask from his face revealing a mouth full of razor-sharp teeth, with four very prominent long fangs in the front. "I no longer felt the need to eat, but instead I felt incredibly thirsty, this is when I realized that I had unlocked the bloodlines that coursed through my veins. Both Ancient One and Superior Alpha Bloodlines powers were within my grasps." 

Kaizer started grinning as he spoke, "Time continued as usual, but the requests for Demon Hunters increased very quickly. Everywhere at every time new, more powerful Demons would appear and we would have to go slay them. Occasionally, a report of an Ancient and Superior would reach my desk, and I would have to go take care of the issue. Some were stronger than others, but I prevailed none the less. Each time upgrading and creating weapons to strengthen my arsenal, and when I couldn't find anything useful, I consumed them."

(Y/N) looked at Kaizer with renewed, childlike interest, wondering what he achieved after consumption. Kaizer seemed to sense the new kids interest and let out a sigh. "After I drank my first victim dry, I found that I had a new ability from the Vampiric side of my blood. I got stronger after every meal if the thing that I drank from was powerful enough, and I could 'summon' those that I ate. It is not technically summoning more like they live in my shadow, and I can make them come out whenever I please, but summoning is the easiest way to explain it. Whenever I did this, I gained the memories of the victim and even the abilities to sacrifice their life for mine. While they are not as powerful as they were in 'life' their strength was still very formidable, and the knowledge they possessed I found far more valuable. It was through their memories that I was able to piece together a solid theory as to what originally happened to these superior races."

"It is my belief that this was not the first time that the Stygian-Animus had attempted to conquer my world. I think that the first time that they attempted to devour Transylvania they were met with harsh resistance from the Ancient Vampires and Werewolves. However, I believe that they were eventually defeated, but the Legion King was left in a week enough state that it retreated, prolonging the inevitable. However, my theory isn't really of much importance in the grand scheme of things."

"As time continued to pass, this chaotic endless battle against the new threat became the usual. The organization adjusted to the change by recruiting lots more members and increasing the dosages on all ranks with Queen receiving a higher concentration of the fluid. We bolstered our strength and we're able to combat the plague for a long while. However, that change after the world began to shake uncontrollably. It was a massive quake that was felt across the entirety of Transylvania, and the source of it was an erected castle of Ancient Times located in a desolate area of land far from any form of human life. Funnily enough, it was where I spent most of my childhood, running and fighting demons that attacked me relentlessly."

"So naturally, we sent squads to investigate the structure and find out any kind of information on it. None of those squads returned and so we assumed the worse. And I began traveling to the castle. When I got there, I immediately recognized why no squad was able to return. There was an endless number of Vampires and Werewolves a like. Even before I was able to reach the gates of the building, they began attacking. They were weak in comparison to me; however, they were numerous. Instead of taking them on by myself I opened my shadow, letting out all the beings that I had consumed thus far."

"They culled through the crowd of fodder enemies barring me entrance into the massive building. I walked the halls coming across a few Ancients and Superiors, but they were nothing to me. One by one they joined my armada of consumed lives, and I continued my way to the throne room. However, while I was walking through the castle, I began to get a sense of déjà vu. I began to remember being a child, running up and down these halls that used to be so full of life, but I couldn't let these thoughts defer me from my objective, so I ignored these memories and instead chose to break down the massive double doors that lead the Audience Chamber."

"In the massive barren room stood two people that I, for whatever reason, was able to instantly recognize. They were my mother and father. The Queen of the Superior Alpha Werewolves Tifa Viber-Dominus, and the King of the Ancient Ones Dante Von Alucard, united in love to begin an era of peace with me as the powerless symbol of that peace. All the memories came rushing back to me in that moment, being born to these loving parents, them teaching me the basics of survival, and the importance of humility. Before eventually a chaotic force shook the building. My parents, at first told me to stay calm and told me that they would take care of everything. They said that everything would be alright. That was a lie."

"Instead of everything being alright, all around me I saw beings that my child eyes could not comprehend slaughtering the people that guarded me day in and day out. It was at this point that my parents told me to run. Run as fast and as far away from this place as possible, they told me that it would be hard to survive, but because of my ancestry I would be able to live as a normal human with no power. They told me that all I had to do was escape the Demon continent. My father told me something else, go to the armory and grab a weapon or something along those lines, but I was far too afraid to hear him" he said with a sad smile, but it disappeared just as fast as it appeared.

"I did as I was told and ran, just barely escaping the castle, and I managed to escape the continent in a matter of a few decades. I was still a child then, and after running for so long, I began to get chased, and well I suppose you know the rest already. It was an incredibly harsh reunion, I recognized that I had to kill them, and they were simply blinded by the Animus that managed to conquer their lives all those years ago. I didn't let that bother me as I pulled out my go too pistols and fired into my parents. Both rushed me down with my mother leading the charge. I pulled out the King of Hearts to make quick work of her, but instead of my sword being met with flesh it was met with the hard clash of metal on metal."

"My mother's weapon was that of a shotgun sword, and she easily parried my strike and followed up with a blast to my chest that left a massive hole in the center. I tried to back up, but my body was immediately frozen by my father as he approached with his blade. He sliced my head clean off of my body, sending my head rolling across the floor. I quickly regenerated, using my head as the source, creating a tad bit of space between me and my parents. I was able to fire off a few powerful shots using Kratos and Ares which kept them at bay for a second. In that second, I pulled out my new most powerful weapon, Vergil Prime and fired it at the Ancient One. The shot blew apart his head, but I had no time to relish in the victory because my mother quickly came back, stabbing me with her claws eviscerating another one of my many lives."

"The head of my father quickly reformed, and I was back to square one. To say that the battle was one sided would be an understatement. I was being absolutely demolished by these two incredibly strong King and Queen. It was no contest, every time I got a shot off on one the other came to end a life, and I tried everything. Crushing either of their hearts had no effect since they would instantly regenerate them, sacrificing a life to get a hit in would lead to the other defending them, and summoning any shadows would lead to their instant death and another wasted life. It felt hopeless, I could feel all the lives being drained from me endlessly. I tried to cast powerful magic, but I simply didn't have enough time, and even if I did, the damage that it caused was negligible. As the battle went on, it came to a point that I repeatedly wasted my lives in hopes that I could deal some kind of damage to either of them. I shot tons of vampiric and werewolf bullets into each of them with Vergil Prime, but it was for not. Every time I managed to cut into either of them with the King of Hearts it was healed within moments."

"When I came down to my last life, my own, I felt my blood begin boiling. It felt remarkably similar to when I had first Awakened this power, but this time it was bursting with power. I fueled this boiling by transferring all my remaining mana into my veins and as soon as I did a transformation occurred. The shockwave of the transformation sent my parents soaring across the chamber. I could feel the power coursing through me, and the from I took on was one unseen throughout Transylvania. Never once in legend had a power like this ever even been mentioned. I transformed myself into a Demon among Demons. I had turned into Satan. With this new power, I rushed down my father cleaving him in half with my new blades. My mother quickly ran behind me and blasted me with the gun she had been using all battle, the bullets hit my back, but it felt like a bee sting with an impact that only slightly moved me."

"I pulled my King of Hearts from what felt like nowhere and stabbed her clean through the heart leaving her bleeding on the floor close to death. My father's body slowly reformed itself, but before he could get up, I was already on top of him. Looking down on him, I decided to finally put him to rest in a way that would keep us together for the rest of our lives. With my jaws opened wide I bit down onto his neck absorbing his entire form into myself. I went to my mother and did the same thing, and the memories that hit me upon consumption left tears in my eyes." In remembrance, Kaizer's eyes began to water slightly, and he covered them up with his hat. "I won't give you the details but let me just say that they loved me very much, and the only reason I was able to escape that day was because of their protection."

Kaizer had a moment of silence for his fallen parents before he continued with his tale, "like Shiva, after the battle was won, I began to get very tired. I thought that it was from the drain that my Devil power had on me, but it felt different. Before I fell asleep, I grabbed hold of the keep sakes my parents left behind, my father's clothes and my mother's Weapon, and I fell asleep waking up in the black void that we all now know. In my mind was the prophesy that you both know, and the knowledge that I had defeated the Legion Kings Dante and Tifa. Unlike with the two of you though I woke up with someone next to me. We were the first two of the Awakened." Kaizer finished off his story leaning back into his throne.

(Y/N)'s curiosity peaked at the mention of another Awakened, "Who was the person you Awakened with?"

The Werewolf exhaled slightly at the thought of the being that he woke up with, "his name is Wanted, and there is extraordinarily little I know about him. He doesn't talk much and only really says things when he has too, and overall, he's a very mysterious figure to say the least. The only real reason I know he Awakened with me is because he asked if I knew what was going on the instant, I became conscious, after I responded with no, he walked off into the void and never said a word to me." 

Kaizer looked off into the endless sky of (Y/N)'s room in remembrance. "He eventually teleported back to my exact location, so he very quickly figured out what the rooms purpose was. He eventually started asking me questions and together we learned the purpose of the Awakening using, mainly, the lines of Prophesy that we woke Awoke with and the fact that we killed strong entities to get here. After that small discussion he opened a portal and left to a world to kill some Animus. According to everyone else who has Awakened, even when Wanted is on Backup or Greeting duty he sits in his room and almost never conversates with his partner. He is an anomaly." (Y/N) took in what he said and tried to analyze what Wanted was, or who he is, but he couldn't come up with anything.

"I can't wait to meet him" (Y/N) said sarcastically. "How many other Awakened people are there? So far all I know of is you two, Wanted that you just mentioned, and Godiva and Zion since you talked lightly about them before." He heard the beautiful voice from above him answer his question in a sultry tone.

"I have no idea. In fact, none of us really do. We are never gathered all at the same time. Instead, we are all busy fighting the Animus, and we get swapped whenever we return so more often than not, we see the same people. "

Kaizer reciprocated the opinion, "She's not wrong. I've been Awakened the longest and I still haven't met everyone. The only reason that I know they exist is by word of mouth."

The group sat in silence for a moment, allowing (Y/N) to take in and fully realize his situation. After the moment of stillness (Y/N) perked up from his position in between Shiva's breasts. "Sooo, what do we do now?"

Kaizer responded with "Well... you can go save some world if you want to, honestly the number of threats is exceedingly high so there is always a place that you can go to. You can choose to chill with us or go get stronger and try to figure out how we can take out the StyGian-Animus. The choice is yours." Kaizer spoke while resting his hands on the back of his head in a relaxing motion.

"You seem pretty nonchalant about this. I thought the fate of the Worlds was at stake?" (Y/N) asked the older figure.

"I mean of course it's important, but I've been doing this for so long that I figured it would take another eternity to fight the Animus head on and that's if it's even possible in the first place." Kaizer finished ranting his exhaustion with "while I do believe that you are the Awakened One, I don't know if you'll be able to do anything to change our eventual outlook anytime soon. So, we may as well take our time and relax since there really is no real urgency for now at least." Kaizer put his head down, sitting back heavily in his throne.

Shiva hugged her hubby tighter and reassured him with her words, "do not worry darling Kaizerin has been doing this far longer than you could imagine; it seems that time has hurt his spirits motivation towards our cause. However, you will be the change, the driving force that will lead us to victory, so, do not be discouraged."

"No, I'm not discouraged in anyway. I understand where you're coming from Kaizer, but I am determined to do whatever I can to help us Awakened people save the Multiple Universes or whatever there called."

Shiva chuckled and smiled at her beloved, "I knew you wouldn't be. "After she the words left her mouth, she placed a soft kiss on his forehead and her mood darkened slightly. "It hurts to say this, but you need to continue your adventure and to do so you must leave me. I cannot leave my post so I cannot come with you, but this is something that you must do to become who you are meant to be." As Shiva spoke, she rubbed (Y/N)'s chest, back, and head with her multiple formed arms before she suddenly stopped her massage. (Y/N) was confused as he felt his body get lifted off the throne and found himself suspended in the air being held up by Shiva.

"Hey Shiva, what's wrong?"

"It is sad to see you go, but it is what you must do. I just wished to hold you in my arms one last time before you left for an indefinite amount of time." She held him tightly too her body in a loving embrace. After the loving hug she slowly let him down to the ground so he could be independent.

(Y/N) returned the woman's embrace with even more warmth and comfort, allowing the pair to soak in each other's affection before they separated. "Thanks Shiva, but how do I go to one of these worlds that will be invaded by the Animus?"

Kaizer perked up to answer (Y/N)'s question "It can be a very complex process to open a portal, so I'll do it for you the first time." Kaizer snapped his finger and a purple ring-shaped portal appeared showing nothing but a silky black sheet covering the interior. "All you gotta do is walk through the portal and the World will be waiting for you on the other side." (Y/N) slowly walked up to the portal and before he entered, he heard Shiva's voice.

"Darling, before you go, I would like to grant you this." Shiva pulled out the golden hair tie that held her golden dreads together, allowing them to spread wildly shaking in complete disorder with her movements. "This was a gift from my mother to me when I went on my first hunt. It was a good luck charm of sorts and it always held significant importance to me. I shall give this to you as a sign of my love, and my hope for you to return safely." Shiva walked up to (Y/N) with the golden tie, which looked more like a bracelet than anything else, and bent over, softly putting his hair into a neat ponytail and putting it together with the gift. The bracelet like hair tie shrunk instantly forming perfectly around his hair in a comfortable position. After that she gave him one last peck on the lips before rising back up to her full height and turned to Kaizerin expectantly.

After the stare lingered on him for a moment, she cleared her throat loudly, commanding him to do something for (Y/N). "Alright, alright I'll tell him something. Uhm the world that you're going to is called... uh something that starts with an R. I swear the name is on the tip of my tongue but for whatever reason it's just not coming to me. It's called repent or something like that, but that part is not important. What is important is that there is animal like beasts, and there is some kind of magic that people use so look out for that. Ok be on your way." Shiva's expectant stare turned into a harsh glare and the anger began radiating off of her body in waves as she demanded the Vampire with her eyes. "Ok, ok, I'll give the kid something. Uhm let's see, I don't really have anything on me that I can give you." 

He began silently thinking of a goodbye gift before a light bulb went off in his head. "I got just the thing, just let me go grabbed it." In an instant Kaizer disappeared in a blue light, teleporting, presumably, back to his own room only to return seconds later with a jacket in hand. "This right here my brother is my old jacket that I used to rock all the time, before I got this outfit that you see now. I don't really have any use for it anymore except for sentimental value, but I think that you could put it to much better use than I could." Kaizer then tossed the leather jacket to (Y/N), and he caught it, immediately putting it on to test the feel.

"Thank both of you so much! I really appreciate the gifts. I'm gonna go now, but I promise I'll be back soon. Wait for me Shiva, I promise I'll have the answer to becoming your mate by the time I get back. Spoilers though the answer is yes!" And with that declaration made, (Y/N) jumped through the portal leaving a flushed Shiva and a grinning Kaizer.

"Maybe I was wrong about the kid, I think he will do something special and hopefully it'll be speedy quick. If I'm being completely honest, he kind of got my heart already, like the little brother I never had." Kaizer spoke with a happy smile on his face, snapping away his throne as he stood side by side with the Amazonian Queen.

"I am aware of the feeling. Upon seeing him, he instantly became the thing that I wanted most in my life, someone worthy to call a lover. I can tell that he will be an exceptionally fine boy when he returns to me and when I see him next, I will claim him as mine" she exclaimed with a clenched fist, staring endlessly into the purple portal that her lover disappeared into.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

31K 370 12
This is a Reboot of my original, a continuation from my original reasons of a reboot was simply cause I didn't like how it is and cannot be change an...
16.3K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...
957 35 27
(Volumes 4-6) Read Vale Saga first to understand Story Lots has changed since Beacon Academy. Weiss was brought back to Atlas, Blake ran away, Yang a...
84.6K 1.3K 33
[ALPHA Series] On the planet of Remnant, to the west of Vale, lies a small island known as Patch. There lies Signal Academy and the home of (Y/N) Ros...