The Awakened One, Book 1: Rem...

By Nentai96

Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon i... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Armageddon
Chapter 2: Battle Of Wills
Chapter 3: Hell On Earth
Chapter 4: Awakening
Chapter 5: Awakened One
The Public Service Announcement
Chapter 7: Vampire May Cry
|^{PSA II}^|
|X!-Status-!X|
Chapter 8: A New World
Chapter 9: A New Companion
(A/N): III
Chapter 10: A Chance Encounter
Chapter 11: Lovers
*!Status!* II
(A/N): IV
Chapter 12: Vale
Chapter 13: A Night in Vale
(A/N): V
Chapter 14: Rest and Relaxation
Chapter 15: Training Begins
Chapter 16: A Mysterious Figure
Chapter 17: Scars
(A/N): VI
*!Status!* III
Chapter 18: Glynda Goodwitch
Chapter 19: Ice Queen
Chapter 20: Ozma
(A/N): VII
Chapter 21: Thief in The Night
Chapter 22: The Reaper
Chapter 23: The Xiong Family
(A/N): VIII
Chapter 24: A Woman's Curse
Chapter 25: Spiders
Chapter 26: Foundation
(A/N): IX
Chapter 27: The Disciplinarian
Chapter 28: Jacques Schnee
*!Status!* IV
Chapter 29: Despair
*!Status!* V
(A/N): X
Chapter 30: Thicker Than Blood
Chapter 31: Taking Out The Trash
Chapter 32: Red Like Roses
(A/N): XI
Chapter 33: I Burn
Chapter 34: The Demon Clan
Chapter 35: Preparing For Victory
(A/N): XII
Chapter 36: Conquering Vale's Underworld
Chapter 37: Aftermath
Chapter 38: A Newer Companion
(A/N): XIII
Chapter 39: Mirror Mirror
Chapter 40: Who am I?
Chapter 41: A Fateful Meeting
(A/N): XIV
Chapter 42: At Last
Chapter 43: The White Fang
Chapter 44: Forever Fall Forest
(A/N): XV
Chapter 45: From Shadows
Chapter 46: To Light
Chapter 47: The Snake And The Tiger
(A/N): XVI
Chapter 48: Fairy Tales
Chapter 49: Moving Forward
Chapter 50: Towards The End
(A/N): XVII
Chapter 51: Of The Beginning
Chapter 52: The Summer Tournament
Chapter 53: Finalists
Chapter 54: Finale
Chapter 55: Finished
Chapter 56: Finally
Public Service Announcement
Chapter 57: Initiation
Chapter 58: Act 2
Chapter 59: Knight Ceremony
Chapter 60: Alpha Megoliath
Chapter 61: Power Leveling
Chapter 62: Total Recall
Chapter 63: System Update
Chapter 64: Divided
Chapter 65: Upside
Chapter 66: Downturn
Chapter 67: The Meeting
Chapter 68: Vacuo
Chapter 69: Tribes of The Desert
Chapter 70: The Desert Kreeps
Chapter 71: The Desert Walkers
Chapter 72: Desert Faunus Alliance
|X!-Status-!X|
Chapter 73: Disappearance
Chapter 74: Unfortunate Circumstance
Chapter 75: The Mysterious Hunter
Chapter 76: Desperate Invaders
Chapter 77: To Protect
Chapter 78: Running Out Of Time
Chapter 79: Mistake Driven Turmoil
| Where TF Have I Been? |
Awakened Organization: Closure {A Loving Summary}

Chapter 6: The Queen of The Amazon

1.8K 39 27
By Nentai96

"...........huh?" (Y/N) was stunned into silence, his mind and mouth simultaneously stopped functioning as the previously distant noble Amazonian turned into a lovestruck gentle giantess and proposed to him.

"Was what I said confusing in some way? I believe what said was straight forward and understandable, but if I confused you in some way then I apologize. Allow me to put my confession of love, and request for a marital bond in another way."

"No! Wait, I understood what you said, but why?"

"Would you like me to reexplain why I feel this way?"

"No, I understand why, but..." the man was forced to take a moment to recompile his thoughts before he responded, taking a moment to calm himself as he replayed the entire situation in his mind. "Mentally Untouchable my ass" he thought before replying to the Amazon who was still on one knee with her hands in his own. "I'm kinda a bit overwhelmed and confused by your proposal, I'm sorry but I think this is just way too sudden." (Y/N) tried his best to let Shiva know why he couldn't just immediately accept her marriage proposal. She was incredibly beautiful, and he really had no reason to dislike her, but pledging his life to someone in their first meeting isn't exactly (Y/N)'s style.

The Giantess looked questioningly into the boys eyes at his reply, saying, "I don't believe that you understand exactly what this type of proposal means so allow me to explain." Shiva, while still on one knee, eased her grip on the boys hands before she continued her talks. "The ritual that I performed for you is a sacred ritual of the Huntress Tribe, in which a woman bows herself down in submission to a boy that she deems worthy, all-in hopes that the boy that she has romantic interest in accepts her proposal."

"Huntress Tribe? Is that the same one that the Artemis and Apollo Spirits are the founders of?" (Y/N) thought as he continued listening to Shiva's explanation.

"The proposal essentially entails entering a courting relationship with the boy, in hopes that he will eventually accept her as his mate. This is very unusual among the other tribes, because it gives the male the ability to decline a potential mate. Most tribes are among the rule that any male that suits a women's fancy can be claimed by her as long as he is not owned by another, or another woman doesn't have her sights set on the same man. I chose to do this ritual because I respect your strength, courage, bravery, and Spirt to the degree that I believe you should have a choice in whether we shall be mated. However, I do still hope that you will accept my proposal. Will you?" Shiva looked up slightly to gaze warmly into his eyes pleading for an answer.

(Y/N) took in a deep breath and gave her the answer he felt in his heart. "Of course! I have absolutely no reason to say no. I mean, your virtually perfect. Strong, beautiful, respectful, dignifying, noble you check all of the boxes that anyone would want in a person. You are super tall, and I think most men from where I am from would have some kind of issue with that, but I don't. If anything, I find it slightly more attractive!" With (Y/N)'s proclamation, Shiva shot up, hugging him tightly in her arms, placing his head directly in between her breast as she sung his praises to the high heavens.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! Thank you so much! I love you deeply and I promise that I will be a million times the woman you believe me to be. You will not regret this decision. You will become my mate in time, but for now let the courtship commence!" While hugging him tightly against her breast, she kissed him all over his forehead, showing as much love and affection, she could towards him in that moment.

During this whole exchange, (Y/N) was feeling a quite different sensation plaguing his body. Suffocation. Being engulfed in the Amazon's massive milkers was a phenomenal experience for exactly one minute, but after that, it became a test of his survivability in a zero-oxygen climate. He fought hard at first, but he was now beginning to lose the battle, "I...can't...breathe. Need...fresh.... air.

(Y/N)'s consciousness began fading quickly as he was suffocated in the best way possible and in a last-ditch effort for survival, he thought of a way to escape his tormentor. "Devils Step" in an instant (Y/N) was no longer in Shivas loving, but harsh, embrace. Instead, he was a few feet away with his hands on his knees actively trying to regain his breath.

Shiva's face was in a state of shock, and slight annoyance. Shock because her love just teleported without her noticing, and annoyance because her new favorite snuggle bunny had left her embrace. "I wasn't aware that you had the ability to use teleportation" Shiva said, a bit irritated by the revelation.

"Yeah *Breath* there is a lot *Breath* you don't know *Breath* about my power." (Y/N) somehow managed to recover quickly and stood straight up looking at Shiva. "I loved the tight hug and the many kisses, but next time please allow me to breathe a little, you almost killed me." Shiva's face perked up in a look of fear and guilt. She quickly rushed over to his position and squatted down looking over his form.

"I apologize greatly my love! Are you alright! Do I need to get you anything?" In her state of panic, she began running her hands gently over (Y/N)'s face and body. The gesture was met with a light blush from the 'boy,' followed by him pulling away from her.

"I promise I'm fine. Just needed to catch my breath, that's it. No need for the panic, or touchiness." Shiva looked at him with a confused expression. That look slowly turned into one of understanding, and then a mischievous grin found its way onto the Queens face.

"Oh, I understand." She began slowly sauntering her way over to (Y/N), moving her lush hips in hypnotic side to side motion. "If you are truly okay, then the only thing that I must do is apologize for my cruel act." As she reached the 'boy,' she put her arms under his shoulders and lifted him up until their faces were on the same level. "I'm sorry~" Shiva whispered the apology in an extremely seductive tone, and as soon as the words left her lips, she softly placed those same lips onto (Y/N)'s. 

The soft kiss left (Y/N)'s eyes wide open in surprise, before they slowly drooped close as he leaned into the kiss. Shiva's hands found themselves gliding down his back until she scooped her arm under his butt, acting as support to hold (Y/N) even closer to her own form. Her soft pillowy lips laid across his own for a moment, before (Y/N) felt a slick wet organ slide slightly against his oral orifice. 

The organ, slid its way lightly across his lips, creating an intense tingly sensation wherever her tongue touched. After the tongue finished tasting his lips, it pushed forcefully against his lips, begging for entrance, and (Y/N) gladly obliged the Queen's request, allowing the organ entrance into his mouth. Shiva's soft wet tongue met his own in a clash for superiority. 

The organs clashed together in a battle of licks, sucks, and kisses with Shiva's tongue rapidly coming out on top. In a celebratory dance of victory, her tongue roamed free in his mouth, erotically tickling every surface it came into contact with. As if deciding that it had its fill, the tongue suddenly retreated from (Y/N)'s cave and went back to where it came from leaving a long trail of saliva in its wake. 

Shiva moaned slightly as she looked at (Y/N)'s face after her surprise attack. She licked her lips savoring the taste of her lover while mentally capturing the look of pure bliss that sat across his face. "Do you accept my apology, darling?"

(Y/N)'s face quickly cleared as he came back to his senses, a heated blush still presents on his face. "Yeah, apology accepted." In a haze of heat, he suddenly realized his position eight feet in the air, and he turned to his Queen nervously, "hey, do you think you could let me down now?"

"Absolutely not!" She began holding him tighter. "You are to remain in my arms for the remainder of your stay in this room, and that is final!" Shiva then made her way back to her throne, sitting down with (Y/N) still comfortably in her arms and then turned him around to sit him on her lap, draping her arms over him in a cuddling motion. (Y/N) yet again found his head resting comfortably against two large pillows of flesh, but this time he could breathe so he found no reason to complain.

Sitting comfortably in the lap of this Amazon, led (Y/N) to begin wondering more things about her upbringings and her story. There were still so many things that he didn't yet understand about Awakening and its implications on the rest of his life. As always, he figured it'd be a lot easier to ask than ponder the thoughts by himself, so he looked up to the Queen that was holding him spoke. "Thank you, Shiva, for the premium seating I really do appreciate all the love that you have shown me in this brief period of time since our 'engagement'"

"Of course! It is only proper that I show you the best of love and appreciation so that you may learn to love me as well."

"Yeah, I get that, but thank you anyway. I say all that, because I don't want to be rude when I ask what the fuck is going on? I understand the whole Awakened purpose thing, but how exactly are we supposed to enact that purpose? Why exactly are you guys here if the Worlds, somewhere need to be saved? And lastly, how did you guys get here? Like specifically what is your story? I am really interested." (Y/N)'s head swiveled back and forth in between Shiva's breasts as he asked his questions. Suddenly, a voice he hadn't heard in a while spoke up surprising him slightly.

"Well, we were going to get to all of that information before the conversation was rudely interrupted by that confession of yours Shiva." Kaizer's eyes pierced into Shiva's unbothered form.

"Oh, I didn't even realize you were still here Kaizerin. I don't know if you noticed, but me and my future mate were having a lovely moment just now, so your boring exposition needed to be put on hold." Shiva shooed Kaizer off with a single hand while keeping her other firmly around (Y/N)'s waist.

"Whatever. Anyways let's get back to the topic at hand. You, (Y/N), are more than likely the Awakened One that we know of through the prophesy, and that means that you are supposed to lead us into battle against the StyGian-Animus. However, it doesn't seem as though you are quite powerful enough at the moment. Also, I don't think that we could attack the Animus right now even if we wanted to. So, with that in mind, let me explain to you how it is we Awakened operate." 

Seeing as this was a fairly important conversation Kaizer moved his throne until it was directly in front of (Y/N) and the Amazonian. "Okay let's start at the protecting Worlds portion. How we operate is simply, we find a World that the Animus is going to attack, and then we travel there and defeat it."

"That's it" (Y/N) responded.

"That's it" Kaizer said matter of factly. "This process is fairly easy to complete, as we are the strongest beginnings there are in the many Worlds. However, there is an issue with this process. We don't know when the Animus are going to attack."

"Really?"

"Really. This problem leads to a ton of down time in between when we Awakened go to the World that needs saving, and when they return to go to another. Sometimes it's as short as a year, other times its as long as multiple centuries."

"Centuries?!?! Do the Awakened people ever just die while waiting?"

Kaizer looked back at (Y/N) in a questioning look, a look of realization crossed his face. "Oh yeah, I guess it does makes sense since you are new, you wouldn't know, and you're a human so your naturally mortal. Basically, kid we are immortal. Whether you may have been before in your normal life, or not, you will now live forever, unless of course you are killed. In which case you will definitely die for good."

The comment made him real back slightly, suddenly becoming fully undying at the drop of a hat was a nerve racking, but at the same time he had just died twice before he got here so it wasn't the wildest revelation ever. "I guess that makes sense, if we have to protect all of Creation from immanent destruction that has been around since like before time, then we can't really have everyone dropping like flies of old age. I'm sorry for interrupting you, please continue."

Kaizer waved him off "Nah it is completely fine. You are learning after all, so make sure you ask as many questions as you need to. But getting back on topic, we know where the Animus will attack, we just don't know when. So, we have a system in place that allows us to use our time better and it is because of this system that Shiva and I are still here instead of being out killing shit. There are two main reasons that we have created this system. The first reason is to ensure that if shit goes south on any of the other Worlds, and the Animus is simply too strong, we can easily send backup to help with the fight." 

"This has never happened once, so it is hard to believe that we are being properly utilized, but better safe than sorry. The second reason is to greet new Awakened people like yourself, this prevents them from being shroud in confusion for an extended period of time before they can fully understand their current situation. And there are two of us so that if one or the other happens or if both happen at the same time, all issues should be accounted for."

"That seems like a pretty solid solution to the problem, but how do you decide who stays behind to keep watch?"

After (Y/N)'s quick question, Kaizer continued with, "that is also a quite easy system. Whoever comes back from their mission immediately becomes the primary greeter, while the previous primary greeter becomes the backup, and the backup goes to another World that may need saving sometime soon. If you were wondering, Shiva is currently the primary greeter, and I am the backup." (Y/N) nodded his head in understanding, figuring that it was a pretty solid system, if he had nobody to explain to him what the fuck was going on than he probably would've been screwed trying to figure this whole thing out.

"All that make a lot of sense and because all these explanations I am starting to get a solid grasp on everything that is going on. However, there is still only one question that remains for me. How did you guys get here?"

Shiva quickly spoke up in response to (Y/N)'s question. "My love, allow me to explain my upbringing to you. I feel as though your love for me may deepen when I explain to you my strength and valor in my home World. However, this may take some time so please get comfortable." At her comment, (Y/N) snuggled himself deeper into her bosom sinking into her warmth.

"Is this, okay?" He asked for confirmation.

Shiva let out a breathy moan into (Y/N)'s ear as she whispered "Yes, perfect." After the intimate exchange she brought her arms tighter around his body and began explaining her upbringing. "Firstly, you must understand the World in which I was born. In my World are Demon Beasts that at one point completely ran the world, making most places inhabitable. In an effort to end the mass suffrage caused by the beasts, all of the Amazon were unified under one exceptionally strong Warrior. Her name was Sekhmet, and she was the first ever Warrior Queen. Using her immense strength, she fought the King of the Demon Beasts, Tyrannus, and slayed him in a one-on-one battle." 

"This amazing feat led to the end of the War. And the Amazon were then declared the strongest on the planet, and now Demon Beast are no longer considered an active threat to our survival. Instead, we hunt them for food, mana crystals, and their body parts to create many a thing. The Demon Beast is the essence of Amazonian life, but it takes lots of strength to kill one." As she mentioned the Beasts, she lightly motioned to the various furs that covered her throne, confirming that they were indeed Demon Beast furs.

"After the war, the Amazon were no longer unified under one cause, so we split into many clans and tribes. As time went on, the many small clans and various tribes became assimilated into much larger clans leading to 4 main Clans emerging. The Tribe of the Valkyrie, Clan of Athens, Clan of the Huntresses, and the Amun-Ra Clan. I was born the only child of the Warrior Queen of the Amum-Ra Clan. My mother was the 49th Warrior Queen of the Clan and my father was the strongest man to ever live amongst the Amazon." 

"He was a revolutionary and planned a coup to take over multiple clan heads, and eventually form his own clan of men. His strength was incredibly formidable, as he managed to kill many Warriors in battle, coming awfully close to taking over an essential hunting ground for the Amun-Ra, however, my mother decided to step onto the battlefield. She fought him in a duel, stripping herself of all her armor and her Clan Spirit Weapon. She fought with two normal blades and managed to just barely come to a victory. However, during this battle she fell in love with him for his immense strength, and so she spared his life and forced him to become her mate instead."

Although he knew that it was a completely different culture than his own and he understood that it was simply how her World operated, it was still a shock to hear how men were treated in the Amazon, but (Y/N) kept his calm and continued listening intently to Shiva's story. "I was quickly born from their consummation, and by the time I was three years of age I had unlocked my magical power. The usual age for such an even was 14. I quickly emerged as the strongest in my class of warriors, and by 8 I was the leader of my own pack of Huntresses. By the time I turned 12, I was the leading Warrior in the Clan under only my own mother."

"At the age of 14, for my birthday my mother allowed me to fight her, to test my strength against her own. That was the day I became the 50th Warrior Queen of the Amun-Ra. As the new Queen I acquired the Spirts of Isis, the two daggers you see by my sides now. As I began my rule, rumors of yet another Clan War began spreading throughout the Amazon, and as such I prepped for war. To get ahead of all of the other Clans, I launched an assault on the Valkyries. At the time they were the biggest threat against the Amun-Ra, as such I believed that if we were to take them on in war and damage their resources considerably, then we would be able to delay the inevitable 4 clan war, or at least injure the biggest threat. The short war that I had planned was short indeed and it was far too successful."

Shiva took a breath and continued "instead of dealing them a heavy blow, I completely conquered their entire Clan. I won every battle almost single handedly and fought against the Warrior Queen of the Valkyrie in a duel, and I utterly decimated her. At that time, I had a choice, whether to let her live or die. I chose to let her live if she joined together with me as allies, and she agreed. I suddenly realized that the best way to end these Clan wars wasn't to delay the inevitable, it was to unify the Amazon with strength, and so we set off yet again to conquer. The battles against the Huntress were brutal, however it was the Amun-Ra that came on top yet again. With them joining as allies as well, the only Clan that was yet to be conquered was the Athenians. We walked into their territory and were welcomed with open arms, the leader of the Clan called me the Chosen Warrior, the strongest Woman to ever exist. The Shiva." 

"While Sekhmet was able to unify the Amazon, she did so under a common goal, I was able to do so by strength alone. It was because of this that all the Amazon bowed in respect to me, and as a show of that respect they offered me all of their Clans prized artifacts. Spirit of Freyja, Athena, Artemis, and Apollo, and they even collectively decided to allow me the Twin Khopesh Blades Spirit of Sekhmet. There was a large spectacle made out of my acceptance of the blade. After all, the only person ever able to wield both blades were Ra, the first Warrior Queen of the Amun-Ra, however she was truly two Spirits in one. So, no one had ever wielded both these blades of immense power before." At the comment, the Queen looked extremely proudly at the boy beneath her, lightly flexing her muscles and smiling brightly as she made her accomplishments known.

"It was on my 16th birthday that I grabbed hold of both swords, and they felt as light as paper. For me, holding these blades is as easy as breathing or throwing a spear. At this reaction, the Amazon recognized me as far above the rest of them. So, I was awarded with the Spirit of Bastet, armor that was said to be impossible to wear, however as you can see nothing is impossible for a woman like me. The piece lasted for a decent time before one day the ground fissured. It was like a massive earthquake had shattered the crust of Amazonia, turning the ground into a cracked mess. Out of these cracks came Demon Beasts, not any normal beasts thought, ones that had been killed. I couldn't have unified the Amazon at a better time because the Warriors were able to hold them off for a good amount of time, killing off the fodder beasts that plagued our walls."

"However, out of a massive fissure in the ground came the Demon Beast of Legend, Tyrannus. Immediately I called for the retreat of all of our Warriors, and I stepped out onto the battlefield. I chose to do battle against the Beast not only to protect my people, but also to prove myself stronger than Sekhmet. So, I chose to duel against the Beast with only normal huntress blades. The duel was tough, but he was simply nowhere near my strength. I brutally destroyed Tyrannus, killing him for good. After the battle, the fissures across the crust of Amazonia remained, and I noticed a new power that I had acquired." Across (Y/N)'s chest he began feeling Shivas hands rubbing him gently. The comforting feeling continued, and the feeling was no longer contained only to his chest, it was now across his legs, arms, and even his head.

(Y/N) opened his eyes to reveal that Shiva had multiple arms rubbing all across his body, creating the blissful sensation. "What the hell? You can make multiple arms?" He asked in a shocked manner.

"Not only that darling, but I can also create multiple of all my limbs, organs, and anything else on my body as I please. I can even put these extra body parts wherever I want. So, I can do something like this." One of the extra hands that was massaging his body, moved its way towards (Y/N)'s face. In the palm of the hand was a perfect replica of Shiva's sexy lips that he is now so familiar with. Shiva quickly cupped the palm over (Y/N)'s lips and slipped the palm tongue back into his mouth in a sloppy kiss. The kiss was short lived as she pulled back quickly. "See this power has many utilities" Shiva said with a wink and a sexy grin.

"I can see that" (Y/N) spoke as he chuckled. "So, what happened next?"

"Like I said, the ground did not return to normal after the battle, and all across Amazonia, Demon Beasts were still climbing up from the depths of the planet. This is what started the War. All of the Clan heads met together to come up with a plan to combat the evil entities. What we came up with was that this was a revival of the Demon Beasts of old. However, I had already killed Tyrannus, so the war should've been over already. Some thought that the crusts rupturing was a natural process that occurred after a certain amount of time, but I did not believe them. It was then that I made the decision that we, the Amazon, should not hide fearfully behind our walls and wait to be attacked by them. I declared that we would begin a mass hunt. All abled body Amazon would become huntresses and would hunt the Revived Demon Beasts to extinction." Shiva's expression suddenly turned somber, no longer showing the pride from her numerous accomplishments.

"This idea worked well in the beginning. The rewards for the hunts were numerous, and all Amazonians were motivated far beyond usual to showcase their valor and huntress skill. However, the much weaker beasts that littered the original battlefield were becoming less and less. In their place came large Tyrannus sized beasts. Huntresses became too confident in their abilities and lots loss their lives in these many hunts. It was a foolish decision on my part, I should have been more patient and waited to see what would become of the Demon Beasts." She gripped against (Y/N) tighter, holding him for comfort. In response, he hugged her arms warmly while snuggling deeper into her embrace.

"You shouldn't blame yourself for the mistake. You didn't know, and as far as you were concerned, you had just killed the strongest Demon Beast that had ever existed, so it was a logical decision." (Y/N)'s words of comfort did wonders for Shiva. Her somber expression turned into a light smile.

"Thank you little one. Your words of comfort are greatly appreciated." Shiva then bent over, placing a gentle kiss on his forehead. "Now where was I. Oh, yes It was after this tragedy that I decided to assemble five main Huntress parties to cull the Beasts. Each of the parties was led by a former Warrior Queen of a Clan, and I lead one myself. This was a much smarter decision, as any Beasts we came across was easily destroyed, even those that had the stature of Tyrannus. This success continued for a long time." 

"The ground was still covered in deep red cracks, but the number of Revived Demon Beasts had decreased significantly. It was beginning to look as if the War was finally over. Until suddenly all of the Beasts completely disappeared. No more Demon Beasts, Revived or Otherwise, could be found anywhere. Most assumed that we truly had hunted them to extinction, but I remained vigilant. The 5 huntress parties returned home with the massive bounty that we had accumulated over the years of hunting. There was a massive celebration that lasted for months after the huntresses returned home. However, it was during one of these nights of festivities that I felt something."

"Deep in my Spirit I felt a Beast calling for me. It was at this moment that I gathered my gear and took off in the direction that my instinct led me. As soon as I reached the border of the city I was met by a massive ravine. The ravine was infinitely deep, and glowed blood red in color. By this time, most of the other Amazon had noticed the earie presence and began prepping for battle. Out of the abyssal Ravine came thousands of Demon Beasts." 

"They flooded the field and completely ignored me, rushing straight for the city instead. I killed as many as I could manage in that short amount of time, but soon my attention was taken over by a Demon Beast unlike any I had ever seen. Rather than that, it was the most un-beastly form I had ever seen. Instead, the Beast looked Amazonian. She had no face, but it seemed to be covered by an armored face place. She had large horns that spiked off the tops and sides of head, and body armor that covered her form leaving open only the breasts and midriff portions of her body. She had multiple weapons that littered her form, from swords to spears to staffs, she had them all. And lasty, she was gargantuan." Shiva looked down at (Y/N) smiling as she spoke.

"I am aware of my size in comparison to most of you Awakeneds, but she towered me more than I tower you little one." The thought for some reason made him shiver slightly. "The instant she crawled up from the abyss, she threw magic that I had never seen at me. I dodged easily and rushed in for the kill. She defended against my attacks, unable to dodge but her pure strength was much more powerful than I was. Every time the Demoness went on attack I was forced to defend with Athena, and even the strength of Freyja was not strong enough to break her guard. Then suddenly the Demoness backed away and began conjuring a spell. I quickly pulled out Artemis and shot Apollo directly at her hands to stop the casting. However, even as Apollo struck her hands sending blood shooting from her wounds, she never stopped casting."

"As the Demoness completed her spell, three Demon Beasts rose from the depths from whence she came. They were large and ferocious. I quickly shot arrow after arrow at the Beasts, but they dodge the projectiles easily, leaving me no choice but to jump forward to slay them quickly. As soon as I was in there range however, they all mauled me, while the Demoness pelted me with magic. It was a tough situation to be in, however, I used the Spirit of Athena to blast the Demons off me. I fear that if Bastet hadn't protected me that day, I would've died many times over. After the knockback of the blast, I became desperate to even out the numbers making it a much fairer fight. So, I threw the Spirit of Freyja at the closest Demon Beast in a tomahawk motion, hoping to land a lethal blow. Instead, something much grander happened as the axe closed the distance."

"The axe began glowing, before in a flash of gold the axe was no longer just an axe, instead it was an exceptionally large Amazon holding the axe, and she slammed the weapon down on the Demon Beasts head killing it instantly. I was very shocked at first, but then I quickly became aware of the true power of a Spirit. The ability to bring back the dead temporarily. My weapons were alive the entire time I had worn them, and one by one I threw my weapons at the enemy, summoning Freyja, Artemis, Athena, and Sekhmet. They were all slightly confused at first, however they quickly recovered seeing as they were in the mist of battle. Using the Spirits of Isis as my main weapon we culled the Demon Beasts, and I began pushing back against the Legion King. With the help of the Warriors of the Amazon, I was able to finish off the Demoness."

By this time Shiva was glowing with pride, her smile was wide recalling the events of the battle, "immediately following me beheading the Demon, the Spirits turned back into my weapons, and I became extremely sleepy. I fell to the ground and watched as the cracks in Amazonia began to heal. It was at this moment that tens of thousands of Amazons reached my sleeping form. As I laid on the ground, they praised me for my strength, bravery, and valor. The Warrior Queens of the forgone era of Clan wars spoke of keeping unity amongst the Amazon, and my mother told me how proud she was that I had become the strongest woman to ever live. And with that I fell asleep, and when I awoke, I was in the same void of infinite blackness as you appeared in darling. I was 22 at the time."

"As I sat in the void for a moment, I realized that I had information in my mind that I didn't know before. I somehow learned that the Demoness that I had fought against was named Legion King Tyrant, and I could feel my body was much stronger than it was before. I was then quickly greeted by two different individuals, who I am sure you will meet eventually, and they explained the situation to me just as we have to you." After she completed her story, she looked down at (Y/N), meeting his gaze with a prideful expression.

"Wow, you had such a wild backstory! To think that you became the strongest Amazon ever at such an early age is beyond my imagination!" Shiva's face lit up with joy at (Y/N)'s praise. She wrapped her arms around him even tighter with joy.

"I knew you'd be impressed with my strength, after all who wouldn't be" Shiva said with a wide smile.

Kaizer chose that moment to speak up with saying, "Aright, alright, we know how impressive Queen Shiva is, but now allow me to explain to you how I Awakened." (Y/N)'s focus shifted from Shiva to Kaizer, as he was extremely interested in his past.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 1.3K 33
[ALPHA Series] On the planet of Remnant, to the west of Vale, lies a small island known as Patch. There lies Signal Academy and the home of (Y/N) Ros...
957 35 27
(Volumes 4-6) Read Vale Saga first to understand Story Lots has changed since Beacon Academy. Weiss was brought back to Atlas, Blake ran away, Yang a...
493 24 6
The World of Remnant is filled to the brim with the creatures of Grimm as well as other hidden forces bent on destruction, and the only ones willing...
16.3K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...