Parallel lives [COMPLETE] [BX...

By DarkAquariuswriter

Three young men of different ages begin to discover love, and all that it entails. Numa, Lucas and Leon have... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - Part II
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 - The End

Chapter 7

6 1 0
By DarkAquariuswriter

Finally they had decided not to go to the theaters, Sele brought some classics and they chose to watch them at home. They bought some beers, snacks and settled down on the couches. 

Lucas arrived around 9 pm when the movie already started and without knowing when or why he was dragged to the couches with the rest.

Leon looked at him again sideways, and could not avoid going over him again and again, to be honest he looked like a Greek statue. He didn't know if his body was equally sculpted, however, his features were perfect and with those black eyes surrounded by thick black eyelashes made him feel like one of those famous statues.

He smiled at him, brought him drinks and whenever he could, he "carelessly" rested his hand on one of his thighs. Lucas, on his side, was more than furious, that guy was the last straw, he had no shame or anything, taking advantage of the fact that the living room was dark except for the lights emitted by the TV. He was constantly rubbing him with his hands, and did not help much the fact that, although he was not his type, he was a guy, was hot and he hasn't had any sex in quite a long time. 

In a different situation, Lucas would have considered it, at least to relieve themselves a bit, but he hated Leons personality.

Manon, on the other hand, already knowing that he was gay, decided that since she couldn't get anything else from him she would at least have fun flirting with him. Seleika was watching the movie with Lucas while the other two were undressing each other with their comments. Leon liked the game of being seduced by whoever it was and therefore that situation with the young woman was quite amusing to him.

"Hey, you two," was Leon's voice, "What are you whispering about?" talking to Seleika and Lucas.

"Nothing that matters to you," Lucas was already annoyed by the whole situation.

"How handsome you look when you get angry. I could eat you up, as a whole."

Lucas blushed intensively. Thankfully, it was dark enough making it not noticeable.

Leon smiled at him and moved aside to return to Manon's side. Between jokes, it was almost midnight. Leon stand up, went over to turn on the lights. Everyone groaned at the suddenly change.

"Guys, what do we do?" Leon asked, waiting for answers.

"Sleep" answer the three of them simultaneously

Leon looked at them and started to laugh.

"Why don't we going out?"

"Why not?. Let's go Lu." replied Manon.

"Are you drunk or what? I'm not going anywhere"

"Luuu, come on, let's go dancing. Are you coming, Seleika?"

"No thanks, I'd better go home or I will get grounded for the rest of my life."

Her sister came back with a pleading look towards Lucas.

"Come on Lu, please?"

"Come on Lu.... "Leon repeated, the young man's murderous look gave him to understand something "..cas..Lucas...come on, I'm going to take you to a great place. It's one of the best in the city."

Without knowing how or why Lucas saw himself riding on Leon's red golf, while grumbling, swearing under his breath and swearing that it was the first and last time he let himself be dragged in such a silly way.

They let themselves be guided by Leon, who was driving quite fast, or at least that was what Lucas noted every 5 minutes.

They had been on the road for a little more than half an hour, it was starting to get boring. Manon and Leon were talking about the uni, subjects, guys and parties. Lucas looked out of the car window and regretted once again that his decision. Finally, Leon parked and right in front of him was the place. The truth was, it didn't look too impressive. A bright sign spelled out the name of the place "Contramano" and the rest could have been the entrance to a garage.

Leon greeted a couple of people at the entrance and the three of them went in without paying, apparently the young man was quite well known in the world. Lucas didn't need anyone to tell him that that place was for gays, from the drag queen who attended the checkroom to the name of the club and the music. Lucas hated those places because most of the people who went there had only one intention. His sister looked around fascinated, she loved the music they played in those places, and soon disappeared in the track where they played 80's songs.

Lucas and Leon stayed on the first dance floor, at the end of which was a small stage about 2 meters above the ground, where all the spotlights had been directed at that moment.

"Do you want something to drink," Leon asked the young man in his ear, letting his lips brush the lobe.

Lucas became serious, he pushed him slowly but enough to take him away from his side.

"Stop being such a pain, I don't want to get physical"

Leon gave him an innocent look, Lucas felt like killing him. He was the type who was used to succeed and simply couldn't take no for an answer. He already fell into the arms of someone like that before, and he swore not make the same mistake again.

Strange music caught the attention of everyone on the first runway. The headlights flashed several times and there were some shouts of excitement and whispering from the people there.

"Perfect, it looks like there is a show today," Leon commented.

Lucas looked at him without understanding although he supposed that it was some kind of special performance.

People began to gather in front of the stage to watch the scene. Between the heavy curtains of the improvised stage, emerged a young man wearing only a shiny black leather slip. His gestures and his way of moving were delicate and feline, copper hair fell on both sides of his face, framing a face of fine lines. 

The music began to play, it was a well-known song of the beloved singer in the environment, in a version that he had not heard so far. The young man began to dance, he was really very good at it, his movements were slow, sensual and fluid. His way of shaking his hips was turning on more than one. He was sliding from one side to the other making gestures, provoking nervous giggles among the group of people who were watching him, hypnotized. Halfway through the song, another young man entered the stage wearing a mask, black leather pants and a matching vest, in his right hand he carried a strap of the same material and from the other hand hung a whip.

"Oh"

Lucas looked at him sideways, apparently Leon had been waiting for him to appear. He was engrossed.

The rest of the song raised the temperature of anyone present. The young man had passed the strap around the neck of his young victim while he forced him to lie on the floor, at the same time he danced and played with the whip, he let it slide between his legs, caressing his crotch, undulating his hips provocatively. With one of her hands, he caressed his face, bringing one of his fingers between his suggestive lips, letting his tongue play with it. He looked at his victim and let himself fall on his prey while his hands explore that delicate body, torturing it, provoking gestures of pleasure on the victim's face, then followed by the well known sexual movements, barely touching their bodies to the rhythm of the music, more and more intense.

Lucas was hypnotized looking at that body wrapped in leather, it was simply beautiful, the material highlighted every muscle of his body giving it a forbidden and wild touch at the same time. More than one would have liked to be in the victim's place. The dance was erotic itself but the sensuality of the young dancers gave it a unique touch.

For the closing of the song the young man threw the whip in the air to catch it with his mouth while the other young man lay at his feet with his ass raised as if waiting for his punishment. It was beautiful.

Lucas's breath caught, he had the whole show an image in his mind but only at that moment he accepted to see it.

"Numa?" the name came out in a cracking voice. 

Both dancers greeted the audience and the young man in the leather slip took the microphone to announce that the party was starting. His eyes focused on the young man with dark hair slightly wavy at the ends. It could not be, he felt that the world was disappearing under his feet, it was hard to swallow, looked at him once again: it was him, the golden tone of his skin, that body shaped by sport, his generous lips, he had observed him too many times. He lowered his head, the music was loud, he felt lost.

"I have to get out of here." If he met him there, he would not be able to face it.

"I'm going out for a while," the words seemed to get lost in the air. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 152 23
ITS FINISHED EVERYONE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I HOPE THIS STORY MEANS AS MUCH TO YOU AS IT DOES ME. (Please don't let the first chapter stop you...
461 24 23
Dwight and Joshua discovered each other through social media. Until one night when finally they see the physical appearance of each other-it's not ju...
47.8K 1.8K 68
" I do ". Leo said as he looked at Luke. Luke smiled. " I announce you both as husbands. You may kiss ". Leo felt his breath hitch. Luke smiled movin...
4.6K 333 27
After a traumatic adolescence, Oscar Wilds has been able to start fresh in life and make something of himself in society. Becoming a respectable doct...