Parallel lives [COMPLETE] [BX...

By DarkAquariuswriter

Three young men of different ages begin to discover love, and all that it entails. Numa, Lucas and Leon have... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - Part II
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 - The End

Chapter 5

4 0 0
By DarkAquariuswriter

A few days had passed since meeting Saz.

Leon tried to control himself but every time he had his cell phone in front of him, he impulsively dialed his number, hoping each time to hear his voice, an answer that, to his disappointment, never happened. 

He had a lot of faith, and he knew that if he was given the opportunity he could definitely be with Saz. He knew he would choose him. The first time they slept together was incredible, and even then, he told him he never does the same person twice. Apparently he was the exception to the rule. 

On the other hand, there was his boyfriend He couldnt ignore the fact that his boyfriend has  been calling him since Sunday. No matter how much he forced himself to reply, he did not manage to call him back, or even reply to any messages. He knew he had to do something.

His mother knocked on the door. 

"Leon, someone is looking for you."

He opened the door, his mother looked at him, concerned.

Before he could ask who it was, his mother disappeared up the stairs.

When he reached the living room, he let out a barely audible groan. There, sitting on the couch, was his boyfriend.

He looked up when Leon entered the room. His serious expression and his murderous look told him that it was going to get ugly. 

He felt sorry for him, but at that moment  he realized,  he had no longer feelings for him. How could he tell him that it was over?

"What is it? It seems that you saw a ghost" his tone was sour, something that clashed with his delicate features, and his beautiful eyes "Of course I must be a ghost, since you haven't answered any of my calls. It looks like you've already buried me."

Leon realized that he wasn't angry, he was mad as hell.

"I was about to, have been very busy," he said, not sounding very considerate.

"It's interesting to know what your preferences are."

"You're right. We have to talk." 

"Talk? Now? And what exactly you wanna say? Because I don't think you've been thinking about apologizing at all..." He was still sitting there with his eyes fixed on him, daring him to answer.

"I don't have to. After all, you're the one who decided not to come with me."

His boyfriend smiled sideways, shaking his head.

"Oh Leo, your arrogance has no limits..." his eyes were fixed on him again "I don't understand how you can be saying something like that. Fine, let's talk."

"We should leave it for next time, you're too nervous."

"Not a damn thing. Tell me right now what you were planning to tell me" he was raising his voice.

Leon had the feeling that he was looking for a good fight and he was getting it, he didn't care anymore, he was grumpy about the whole situation.

His sweet eyes were shining, he thought he would burst into tears at any moment, and he felt suddenly bad about it

" I'm sorry."

A tear rolled down the guy's cheek. Suddenly he felt an enormous desire to hold him in his arms but that was not the solution. Everything was over.

"You are sorry? Hard to believe, you don't feel...ANYTHING! "tears rolled down his face "it's my fault. I'm the idiot, for having chosen you."

Leon looked at him stunned, he didn't know how to react.

"I don't feel anything for you anymore," he finally said. The young man did not seem surprised. He stopped crying and looked at him with contempt.

"Did you meet someone?," his voice trembled.

"No." He didn't have to explain either.

"Liar," he pushed him with all the weight of his body, Leon staggered, surprised by the attack.

Tears rolled down the young man's cheeks again.

"You're a piece of shit, worse than I thought. Do you think I don't know you have someone else? As if you didn't know this hell we live in, is a pretty small circle.

"Fuck, who told him that?" Thought Leon

"You know what? I regret dating you and spending time together, because now I know, I never meant anything to you," he was serious with his cheeks still wet with tears, "but I can't turn back time so I have to fuck myself"

"This discussion makes no sense."

"Who is it?"

"Don't you know? Didn't they already tell you?"

"the dancer."

So they had seen him, Leon wondered who, exactly.

"Great, I'm such an idiot that I was still hoping it was a misunderstanding" his voice was cracking " and it had to be him.." he added, obviously hurt.

"Let's drop the subject...."

"No, now I wanna know, why Saz, is the way he fucks? Good, isn't he? I guess because he doesn't lack experience. Did he charge you? Because that's the only thing he...."

Leon's expression changed.

"You know the exit, right?"

The young man looked at him with disdain, he approached him until he was only a few millimeters away from his face.

"Leo, you were wrong about me. I'm going to make you pay" his voice sounded sharp, as he turned to leave, Leon's hand held him by the arm. He felt afraid, not for him but...

"If you touch him a single hair ...I swear I'll...""

"What? Are you going to kill me?" his eyes filled with tears again, he looked at him incredulously, "You, son of a bitch."

The blonde guy slipped away and headed for the exit.  The sound of the door closing brought him back from his thoughts. He looked at his phone, and realized that he should call Seleika and Manon to meet that day but he didn't feel like it.

The phone rang in his hand

"What do you want, Seleika?"

"Hun, you're in a bad mood, may I know what's wrong before you hang up?"

" I broke up with my boyfriend"

"What did you do to him?"

Leon got angry when he heard the question.

"Hey, why am I always the one to blame?"

"Because I know you, sweetheart, you can be the worst... as a partner."

"I think I'm in love, Sele"

"Again? Seleika let out an ironic laugh from the other side "Now tell me something new."

"This is different, seriously, it's something that never happened to me before and... I'm going crazy and I cant even reach him" he claimed in despair.

"Oh Leo, he seems to have hit you hard, is the dancer?

"He is insanely hot."

"I believe you, if there's one thing you have to be recognized for, it's good taste."

"Ah what should I do?"

"Leo, listen to me, if you're really interested in him, look for him. Otherwise, enough with the whimsy. That's it."

"What do you mean?"

"Leon, you like someone, somehow you always get to date them, then you get bored and you throw them away. You should take into account their feelings too."

"Well, don't exaggerate. Nobody here is looking for marriage, ok?"

" I am not, wait until someones  does the same to you,"

"You're my friend and..."

Seleila sounded annoyed as she replied

"So...I am  supposed to go along with the shit you pull?  Call things by their name hun, you're a bastard with your partners ... but a great friend!"

Leo sighed.

"Ok, tell me love, what were you calling for?"

"Oh right, we are heading to the Theater with Manon. Are you coming?

"Is her brother coming?"

"Leo"

"Sorry"

"At the usual place at 8 pm."

After hanging up Leon went back to the sofa, his mother was also sitting there leafing through a magazine, when Leon approached her she put the magazine aside and looked at him seriously.

"No mom please, lecture for tomorrow... today I had too much."

"Did you at least apologize to him?"

"No, we're done."

"You'll know what you're doing, you're a big boy now."

He got up to get ready for the night, he should at least try to enjoy as much as possible.  

Author's note: Hope everyone is enjoying the ride. This story will be updated Fridays at 8 pm (GMT+1) Thank YOU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 333 27
After a traumatic adolescence, Oscar Wilds has been able to start fresh in life and make something of himself in society. Becoming a respectable doct...
454 24 23
Dwight and Joshua discovered each other through social media. Until one night when finally they see the physical appearance of each other-it's not ju...
561 76 39
Han Ye Jun is known as the "Ice Prince" around campus due to his being attractive, gregarious, and incapable of getting jealous. Lee Jong In is his s...
1.4K 41 3
Alex and Cal have been best friends since what feels like forever. They've been through it all together; first day of school, first kisses, and Alex...