The Deal x Resident evil

By treecl_28

Finley, her professor and her classmates win a free trip to Europe. During the trip, she had a book of the fo... More

The Trip
The Deal
Welcoming
Dinner party PT:1
Dinner Party PT:2
Vârcolac
Heart to Heart conversation
Daniela's Gift PT:1
Daniela's Gift PT:2
The Talk
The Legendary Thief
The Fight
The Trading and Concerning
Breaking Down PT:1
Masquerade Deal
Breaking down PT:2
Breaking down PT:3
Recovering PT:1
Recovering PT:2
Recovering PT:3
Recovering PT:4
Another Pet
The First Talk
First Move PT:1
First Move PT:2
First Move PT:3
The Change
Shihakages awakenings
Kamihi Clan
Yūkine Clan
Life and Death
The New Change
One down; Four to go
Two down; Two more to go
So we finally meet...again
The Illusion PT:1
The Illusion PT:2
The Gift
Zagatha PT:1
Zagatha PT:2
Zagatha PT:3
Zagatha PT:4
New Start
New chapter PT:1
New chapter PT:2
The Warning
The Vessel
The Planning
Big Suprise
Bigger Suprise
Iowa State Fair PT:1
Iowa State Fair PT:2
Long Time
Brother
Lifetime opportunity
Father
Operation Butterfly
Za esosa na Afrai
Surprise Party
Being different isn't bad
Flashbacks
A Gift
The End

Welcome Back

497 27 0
By treecl_28

~Three Weeks Later~

The day was gloomy as the village was silent. The Lycans woke everything up as they roamed the woods, searching for food and trespassers. Miranda and Finley were in the carriage as they were driving up to a familiar place. Finley had taken a medicine to sedate her mind as she had a panic attack during the trip. Miranda brought one of her maidens as she held onto Eva.

"We are almost there." Miranda tells her, "And we could go back if you want too?" She suggested as the carriage entered the fortress.

"No I'll be fine." Finley was staring out the window, "I don't feel anything besides being semi-high as a kite right now." She laughs and drank some water plus ate something.

Miranda nods and all three women got out of the carriage. Finley sees the castle and walks up, as someone opened the door...it was Gina.

"Hello priestess Mother Miranda." Gina said, "Finley it's good to see you again. We've miss you so much, you really impacted everyone here. Also I love the short pixie hair." She added and shuts the door. Finley hugs her as she misses her and laughs.

"So you must be Gina, listen here...I'll talk to Lady Dimitrescu and as of now, you'll be Finley's personal maiden." Miranda tells Gina, "Here's her schedule, you must read and follow the rules on it. She's coming back here and if she needs anything...you'll be there for her. Do you understand?" She said in a strict voice.

Gina nods as she walks with Finley, she offers to take the small luggage from her but Finley decline the offer as she took it herself. While they headed off, Finley stops and sprints back as she forgot something from Miranda.

"Thank you for everything...Again." Finley hugs her tightly, "And I'll see you again soon Eva." She said goodbye to her as she was napping in the maiden's arm's.

There, Miranda said her goodbyes and reminds Finley if she has troubles settling back in or things aren't working and all she needed to do is pray. Finley nods and walks over to Gina again as they disappear into the castle...

"Okay...come out Alcina." Miranda voice was cold, there she comes out from the shadows and was stun to Finley again.

"Mot—" Alcina was quickly cut off by Miranda.

"Gather your daughters and let's talk in the dinning room..." Miranda signals the maiden as Eva was started to fussy.

~The Dinning Room~

Miranda was holding Eva as she was bottle feeding her. Alcina sat at the head of the table as her daughters showed up, they were shock and semi happy and sat down at the table.

"As you know, Finley is back and maiden Gina will be her personal maiden as she will no longer work for you four." Miranda tells them, "Until Finley is one hundred percent better, I made a list of rules that you gals must follow." She signals the maiden as she hand the Dimitrescu the list. It was about three pages long as they give explosive and detailed rules.

"Of course mother Miranda..." Alcina without looking directly at her.

Bela and Cassandra looked at each other as they were shocked to see the three pages. Daniela was on the last page as she read the last rule, it was underlined and bolded as she looks at Miranda with a disappointed look.

"Dani? Are you okay?" Bela asked by looking at her, Cassandra and Alcina seen as if Daniela was going to cry?

"We...we can't talk to her at all?" Daniela tells them, "Last page...the very bottom..." she looks down at the table.

Cassandra and Bela went to the page where Daniela talking about. Both of their eyes widen as they looked at Miranda. Alcina picks up the paper, turns it to the very last page and sees it with her own eyes.

"It's only temporary..." Miranda said as makes Eva burp, "Or whenever Finley feels like herself normal again, but she must talk first. But for now...you four may not talk to her at the moment as she'll be living here. She and I made an agreement, she'll be helping me with Eva for awhile." She stand up while Eva was sleeping peacefully in her arms, "Read and learn the rules...if something bad happens...you all will learn the consequence." She leaves with her daughter and the maiden.

There the four women sat there in silents. Overwhelmed over the three pages and last rule as it struck them badly, Alcina takes in a deep breath and sighs. Bela and Cassandra looked over at Daniela and she was pissed.

"Well girls, we now know the rules an—"Alcina gets cut off again as her third youngest stood up.

"It's your fault!" Daniela yells at her mother, "It's your fault that Finley harmed herself! Ever since she and her friends came here, she literally changed our lives." She continues to yell, "She made me not want to kill anything or a person...but now, because of you...I lost my only fucking best friend in the dam castle that..." She points at her sisters and herself, "WE...can't leave this dreadful place! So go ahead, ground me...it's not like I or us can go anywhere besides summer time..." She lets out all out as she stood up against her mother, "And you utterly destroyed her life and others that came before her...how the fuck do you live like this? You have no feelings as your soul is cold and black! And listen here, we hated you ever since Finley tried to kill herself! YOU'RE THE REAL MONSTER...for destroying someone's life, who actually cared for you and for us..." Daniela finishes yelling at her mother.

There, Bela and Cassandra had their heads down as they looked at the floor. Alcina was speechless, she had the look of heartbroken and looks at her youngest daughter,who was hurting.

"I won't be coming down for dinner for now on...I can't even look at you..." Daniela vanishes into her moth form.

"Do you two have anything else to say?" Alcina had her eyes close and was prepared for anymore harsh statements.

Bela disappears as she drops the paper onto the table. Cassandra looks at her mother and stood up.

"She basically said it for us..." Cassandra leaves, leaving her mother in her train of thoughts.

Alcina sat through that entire speech as she felt horrible that her own daughters looked at her as she truly is a monster. She looks at her hands and gets memories of Finley's blood...she gets up and walks out of the dinning room.

~Finley's Room~

Finley told Gina what she did at Mirandas, telling her about Eva, her newly kagegan friend Amita, Elena's death, and also telling Gina about the sex with Miranda. She was shocked and sworn to keep it a secret by doing a pinky promise.

"Okay that a lot you did over the last few months. But let me read the paper that Priestess mother Miranda gave me to aid you." Gina looks at the sheet.

"I'll be fine." Finley puts her clothes away, "I'm truly happy that you're still alive and you reminded me of someone. Someone who was very close to me...but she's in a better place." She sat down and looks at one of her shirt.

Gina sat and looks at the shirt that Finley was holding. She was confuse as it was a weird design...

"Who's Slipknot?" Gina asked, "And what's the Crowz?" She looks at the shirt more.

"They're a famous band from my home-state of Iowa." Finley tells her, "And Crowz was one of the albums they released in 1997, and they also have other albums too." She took out her iPod and makes Gina listen.

They listens to them and other great singers from United States. She even had Alcinas songs as she immediately stops after hearing first song of the Sogon...
Gina understood as she prepares everything for Finley.

"I'll prepare for your meal, just relax and  also welcome back." Gina leaves the room.

Finley takes out her journal and began writing.

Dear journal,

Today is my first day back at castle Dimitrescu. Theses last couple of months have been a really tough but I made it through.

When I gave Miranda a final goodbye, Amita whispered in my head that Alcina was hiding in one of the hallways.
Before she told me, I smelled lavender perfume...I think she wanted me to know them at she was near by...
I think Miranda may have given her the list that they must follow for my health and safety...

But anyways, I'm curious what this new life holds for me as I live in this castle and this land once again...

Sincerely,

Finley Triana

~~
Kagagen-Shadow/Spirits

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 574 45
All she wanted was her sister. Her protector. Her family. The one who left her. After seeking out Mother Miranda, they work to prepare the ceremony a...
101K 3.8K 24
*COMPLETE* This follows your story as personal maiden for the Ladies of House Dimstrecu. You have worked diligently for nearly a year, survived a mul...
110K 2.2K 17
Dimitrescu Daughters x Male Reader It was just his luck that he ended up in a village of cannibalistic monsters. A place with nothing more than depre...
34.2K 688 59
A collection of headcanons, reactions, etc. about Resident Evil characters gathered from my Tumblr. Primarily focuses on those from Village, but I do...