Saving Seelie

By Mojoe-jojo

Seelie is a very shy and timid girl. she is often made fun of for her unusual hair which is short black and s... More

SAVING SEELIE CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 part 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

chapter 14

3.7K 71 11
By Mojoe-jojo

i just sat there staring as thoughts whurled around in my mind.

how could i be so stupid?!

he had kissed me.

im his student.

i just kissed my freaking teacher for crying out loud.

we could lose everything.

fan. freaking. tastic.

"Seelie..." he began but i cut him off.

"Mr. gryffan we could get in trouble you could lose your job i could be expelled if someone finds out that you just did that! even if you didnt mean to!" i practically yelled at him.

his facial expression changed so fast i could have gotten whiplash, "i didnt not mean to kiss you seelie, i wouldnt have kissed you if i had not wanted to. and if we are careful no one would know."

i stared at him kind of shocked that he is even considering dating me.

he could lose his job.

i could be expelled.

ughhh. why is this happening to me.

why do i have to fall for someone i cant have?!

this would happen to me. i have the worst luck ever.

just look at my mother.

god, why couldnt the sperm cells have died. i could have been born to someone else..

but noooooo....i just had to choose my mother.

i sighed to myself. realizing how ridiculous the conversation i was having with myself inside my head was.

i bet if mr. gryffan could here it he would think i was nuts.

i laughed to myself.

"seelie, love conquers all, i know thats cliche but its true." he began, "if you love me and i love you we could be together. i would stay by your side, no matter what. even if i lost this job, it doesnt matter. i would protect you."

his speech touched me and my eyes began to water.

"okay..." i said as a tear escaped my eye.

----

sorry guys i know this chapter sucks major monkey balls.

ive been having horrible writers block.

vote

comment

fan

please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 87.2K 38
Bethany Hamilton's universe revolves around sugar, dogs, and her nephew Liam. But when she plays babysitter slash mother for a while, she meets the...
521K 14.9K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
87.6K 654 96
Finely moves to a new school. She initial thought "new school, new me" she was wrong. Little did she know what was waiting for her in the future. The...
31.7K 742 10
Sara is an ordinary girl with a boring life. She gets bullied at school and her parents are always working. She makes a wish that changes her entire...