It's Me (Second book of Call...

By percabethforever0414

Omega got his wish. He got Annabeth back, and that was all he could really wish for. Then. He can't stop hi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter Sixty
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 12

1.6K 74 60
By percabethforever0414

Annabeth's POV

I waited for Nico to come on the hill. I stared at Renya, who had her hair down for some reason. I didn't see her with her hair down a lot.

"You put your hair down." I commented.

She blushed for some reason. "Just..."

I nodded.

Nico came up the hill, panting. "Sorry. I woke up late." He apologized.

I nodded. "It's fine."

"Wait!"

We turned to see Omega running up the hill. He stood next to us, panting. His eyes were twinkling.

"Lets go, or I'll get caught." He said.

"Uh..."

"I know. That Victor wouldn't let me go." He said airly. "So lets go." he said pushing us lightly. "He's going to kill me." he muttered.

~~~~

We got on the van.

Omega drove. I rode next to him, taking glimspes of his face. He had changed his appearence, to a 20 year old guy with black hair and dark blue eyes. He seemed to be in a good mood, to see that his eyes were still twinkling. Nico was dozing in the back seat, while Renya was looking out the window into nothingness. I felt a bit nervous, driving at a place with no cars and no towns, just nothing but the landscape. Renya twirled her hair with her finger, bored. I stared at Omega's face again. it looked familiar in a way. His eyes turned to me, and I was caught examining his face. I looked away quicky, my face burning. I couldn't really think of who he looked like. I glimpsed at him again. I tried to think. My brain seemed to have hardened after all those centries in the Underworld. I sighed and crossed my arms, leaning back. Might as well get some sleep. I closed my eyes, but my brain still struggled to move, preventing me from sleep. I shook my head hard, and leaned back again.

"Tired?"

I flinched.

I stared at Omega. He was looking straight at the road in front of him. His dark blue eyes glimsped at me, and looked back right away.

"Yes. But I can't go to sleep." I admitted.

He nodded. "I know."

I leaned a bit foward to examine his face more better. He had dark circles under his eyes, darker than mine. Now looking at his eyes, his eyes were dark and tired, and they didn't twinkle.

"You know about what?" I said skeptically.

"Tartarus." He dared another glimspe. "The dreams."

I leaned back and huffed. "You wouldn't know him the way he did."

He didn't ask who 'he' was. He took a turn on the boring road.

And everything went gray.

~~~

Gray?

Not black.

A whirlwind of gray crashed against the windows. Renya and Nico woke up, rubbing their eyes. Omega went out of the car in a flash. I followed him right away. I slashed at the air, but it went through the stormy gray.

Venti.

"Evil Espressos!" Nico screamed.

"What?" I yelled.

"Venti!" Omega yelled.

I saw Renya Slash fuetily at one of the venti that looked more like a wisp of a cloud than a big one. I saw some venti go over to the other side. I kicked at a venti when it came to close, but my foot went right through.

It grabbed it.

I cursed as it pulled me away. I fell over as it pulled my leg hard, away from the others.

I kicked and struggled as it pulled me away.

To a cliff?

I screamed as it held me over the cliif. Where did it come from?

It formed a face, and white teeth. That smiled at me. I whimpered as it held me by my hair. I felt so helpless. Maybe all the pressure from the Underworld got in my brain. I knew I shouldn't show weakness. He smiled even wider. I swallowed hard and looked straight into its face.

I stuck my dagger in it, hard.

It had a suprised expression as it dissapeared into a gust of wind. My dagger clattered to the ground and left me hanging in air.

I fell.

~~

If this was a cartoon, I would hang in the air for a while and fall, atleast giving me the chance to think.

But this wasn't a cartoon.

I was surprising calm as I fell towards the ground far below me. It was almost like falling into Tartarus with Percy. I sighed and closed my eyes, trying to enjoy the ride back to the Underworld. If I only had Percy's warmth. The smell of the sea. His black hair and green eyes. I wanted to hug him before I lost the chance. But I would meet him someday. Someday he would come to see me, and he would hug me tight and shower me with kisses and say that he missed me. I sighed again. Maybe atleast his warmth.

Something warm pressed beside me.

My eyes snapped open to see black fluttering clothes. I looked up. Omega had unfolded his wings. They were black, and very big. He looked down at me, then looked back up without a word. I felt uncomfortable. I looked down once more and thought about the comfortable darkness that would of greeted me. I suddenly wanted to fall. But I was already on the edge of the cliff. He set me down carefully, and Renya embraced me tight.

I wished it was Percy.

"Are you okay?" Nico asked, coming beside me.

"We thought you died!!" Renya cried.

"The car." I said flatly.

Omega folded his wings. "Where is it?" He finished my sentence for me.

Nico bit his lip. "The venti took it. " He said sheepishly.

Omega sighed. "Don't worry. We can walk, and your swords don't work on them anyway."

I scanned them for any injuries. Nico had a long cut on his arm, but it was shallow.

"Our bags." I said, distressed. I could only see Renya's at the moment. Nico scratched his head.

"They riped mine to pieces.

"But we had all our money in there! and- there was my cap in my bag." I said.

Nico shuffled his feet. "I'm sorry Annabeth. I think-"

"Is this yours?"

I looked at Omega. He was holding my bag, and I took it from him.

"Thank you." I said, rummaging to see if everything was there. We had our wepons, food, and ambrosia, but no money and only two sleeping bags.

we could think about that later.

Renya held my hand tight. "Are you okay with walking?"

"What other choice do we have?" I said dryly. "Lets go."

~~

No towns.

"Just our luck." Nico grumbled.

"Its too cold for spring." Renya shivered. Omega took off his cloak silently and offered it. She took it and put it on, leaving Omega in his black hoodie.

The road was now made of dirt, unlike the smooth road that we left behind. There were more trees, and I could see a forest somewhere. How long have we walked? My legs felt like gello, and I bet the others did too. Exept Omega. He didn't seem tired at all. He was poker faced, and he wasn't even out of breath yet. His eyes were staring straight in front of himself, but he wasn't looking at the landscape. He was staring into his own mind and thinking.

"Can we rest?" Renya said.

Omega flinched and was taken out of his thoughts.

"Oh. Of course."

We sat down on a tree root and had our lunch. Omega didn't eat. He was digging his heel into the dirt and making a small hole as we munched on our food. I knew we need to find a town soon. I wondered if this was some trick by Tartarus. Why were there no towns? I took the last bite of my food and a swig of water. The others were done eating and brushed off their clothes. I did the same, and we went back to walking on the dusty road. I still couldn't help taking glimpses of his face. He had changed back to his regular form, with his mask and everything because there was really nobody around. But unlike when he changed, I couldn't see his eye color very well. but he had messy black hair, like Percy's. I shook my head. No, he wasn't like Percy at all. I felt a little mixed about him because he was so nice and he was talking to Poseidon like that- but I felt uncomfortable around him. It felt wrong. And he looked farmiliar. Very.

"Do you know any sons of Poseidon?"

He flinched and suddenly stopped. "What?"

"Sons of Poseidon." I said stopping beside him.

He looked away and kept walking.

"Annabeth." Renya said softly.

I knew what she was thinking. She was thinking that I missed Percy.

And she was right.

He would live in space. He would be able to travel everywhere, and he might of met Percy. I caught up again.

"Please. Do you know anything?" I pleaded.

He acted like he couldn't hear me. I felt annoyed. I sighed.

"Please?" I did my best to plead. I wasn't good at it, but it might just work.

He still wouldn't look at me.

I stared at him for a long time and he took a glimspe before I bored holes in him. He looked down.

"Please Omega. I need to know."

He looked at me again. HE opened his mouth, than shut it again.

He didn't answer me again.

"Why can't you tell me?"

"Annabeth." Renya tugged my arm, away from Omega. She went beside him, and apologized. I huffed from behind. He said a few short words, and kept walking.

Renya stopped so that I could catch up. Nico came besides me too.

"What did he say?"

"He doesn't know any sons of Poseidon. Especially one named Percy."

I sighed and looked back up.

But why didn't he tell me before?

I was curious.

Very.

I wanted to know about him. About his mysterious past.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 9.4K 28
Omega is Percy Jackson. Scratch that. Percy Jackson Is dead. Or at least that's how he thinks of himself. Percy Jackson is dead and reborn as O...
510K 6.7K 57
Percy was loved by a nice girlfriend, best friends he would give his life for, a family, keyword WAS, past tense. His life spirals down to Tartarus w...
298K 7.8K 21
Percy Jackson, the hero of Olympus, everything was going well for him. The war was won, Leo came back, and in two weeks he and his Wise Girl would mo...
235K 9.3K 63
Annabeth is dead. Without Annabeth, Percy can do nothing to keep Tartarus from haunting his dreams. But he finds a new life with Chaos, tring to keep...