her cold abusive husband - ta...

By justjeonics

While he kissed to take your breath away and burn your heart with his sinful lips over your gleaming body, wh... More

•CHAPTER 1•
•CHAPTER 2•
•CHAPTER 3•
•CHAPTER 4•
CHAPTER 5
•CHAPTER 6•
•CHAPTER 7•
•CHAPTER 8•
•CHAPTER 9•
•CHAPTER 10•
•CHAPTER 11•
•CHAPTER 12•
•CHAPTER 13•
•CHAPTER 14•
•CHAPTER 15•
•CHAPTER 16•
•CHAPTER 17•
•CHAPTER 18•
•CHAPTER 19•
•CHAPTER 20•
•CHAPTER 21•
•CHAPTER 22•
•CHAPTER 23•
•CHAPTER 24•
•CHAPTER 25•
CHAPTER 26 -Retrovailles-
•CHAPTER 27 •
•CHAPTER 29•
CHAPTER 30 : Bonus Part

•CHAPTER 28•

9K 385 238
By justjeonics

"What?" That single word left your mouth, and hence, you started connecting the dots of this solved yet unsolved problem.

"Who is that man who legit dares to call you my little one, honey?" his lips tugged into a sarcastic smirk, but his eyes hot overfilled with the internal pain he went through pronouncing those heart wrenching words and nerve wrecking flashes.

"Oh God taehyung!" you put your hand on his chest, backing off from his body which was burning in jealousy now. The situation was maybe supposed to be serious and full of actions and drama, but the scene was something else.

A chortle left your mouth and you pressed your lips in a thin line before clearing your throat, adding the kerosene oil to the fire in his heart. "Sorry, uh..what you were talking about? Oh yeah, that Lil punk jeon jungkookie.." his eyes shot daggers at you, and the man standing before you couldn't even decipher his own emotions that eloped his brain and heart.

The anger was on you, the rage was on that face of yours smiling shamelessly, but moreover, he felt like strangling that Jeon Jungkook to death who has the courage to send red heart emojis to you, to his wife.
"Tae, you are stupid as f-ck" you slightly laughed, not containing it anymore since this overly serious situation seemed hilarious to you. "Stop this y/n" hd said sternly and started getting inside the house when you suddenly came in front of him with a smile. That smile that could bring tranquility to his heart and calm down his anger, but now it felt like like a thief smiling after stealing and getting caught red handed. For him, you did wrong and then also showing no ounce of shame or regret was the least expected from him.

"You get the f-ck away from me y/n!, This is not funny!" he suddenly yelled, his veins now jutting out of his neck while beads of sweat formed on his forehead and nose. His chest was inflating and deflating convulsively, adding to his heart which was beating at a warp speed.

"Ya! You don't shout at me okay?"

"Yes! Of course! You send i love you's to a man when you're f-cking married and he sends you red hearts after each text of his and all I get to do is to not shout at you like a fucking coward! I asked you if you got in a relationship or what but you literally never answered straightforwardly and now I know the f-ck why! You are cheating behind my back y/n, I hope you know that!" he pointed his finger on you, breathing heavily.

You were taken back by his sudden outburst you didn't expected, but now sensing the seriousness of his anger and messed up situation, you knew you needed to explain.

"Tae-"

"I am such a fool.. and tears flew down his eyes as if he was waiting for an eternity to cry his heart out. He stomped his way towards the couch and plopped himself on it. "I am such a f-cking fool" he covered his face with his palms and started sobbing like a kid. Your lips gaped, and you gasped at him crying but made your way towards him instantly.

"Taehyung!" You said in a slight squealing tone as the whole thing still seemed to be over your head. "Oh my lord why are you crying like that-"

"Am I fucking supposed to laugh like you after knowing that my wife is in a relationship with someone else? Or should I host a party that you were enjoying your time there in Busan with your so called bunny while I was dying here every second just to a get a glimpse of your face?" he broke down miserably. His own words hurting him and making him remince those horrible memories he was suffering through not to long ago.

Hearing those harsh words leaving his mouth now, they seemed to have a harder impact on you than what you expected. "after one fucking year I thought that at least now I can make things right between us and start a new life forgetting everything that happened, but all you needed was to hook up with a dumbass bunny" he cried harder, messing his hairs to show all the frustration, all the emotions overwhelming him and the pain of still loving you hurting him.

"Stop acting like a noob and listen to me taehyung. It's nothing but just a small misunderst-"

"It is NOT a f-cking misunderstanding okay?! I saw those ridiculous texts filled with I love you's and bullshit so you do not play with me anymore!" he yelled looking up at you. "I am gonna slap you to bring you back to your senses okay?! You are not even listening to me but saying bullshit on your own you hoe!" You snapped at him, your body heating up because of his stubbornness of not listening to others in front of his blabbering.

"You don't dare to touch me alright?! And I am not a hoe for your kindly information but that Jeon Jungkook is a hoe for sure who possessed you with his black magic of fame love. I swear I will chop his dick into pieces and feed it to the stray dogs- aiiii aii aii!" before he could complete, you sat on his lap and twisted his ear hardly, causing him to tilt his head to the other side and hold your wrists to stop the painful frictions but emit a whimpering sound out of pain.

"Shut the f-ck up and listen to me or I'll be obliged to do the same to your eggplant." You said in a commanding tone while staring into his now widened eyes with your fierce ones. He gulped a little but his gaze instantly went on his pants, and a painful fear of what you said coming true rushed through his spine, making his whole body shiver internally. He shifted uncomfortably in its place, and he cleared his throat.

"T-This is not fine. You are blackmailing me when I am saying the truth. You love jungkook, jungkook loves you. There's nothing for me, there was nothing for me indeed..."

"Tae..." this time, your voice was much lower and soft as a sad expression tinted your countenance at his words. The hand which was holding his ear made its way through his neck, encircling it and making yourself comfortable on his lap. "will you listen to me now?" there was a knot that unintentionally formed in his throat when you pulled his face slightly closer to yours.

"I-" he licked his wet lips but felt jittery in the pit of his belly at the intimacy making his heart pound inside. He nodded his head slowly, and you smiled but started caressing his fluffy but messy hairs lovingly to not make him feel the way he don't wants to while you speak him the things maybe he don't likes hearing.

"Jungkook is a very good friend of mine taehyung, he was with me when I needed someone, when I was away from you..he was there to support me when even jimin wasn't my side, but that does not mean that we are in a relationship. A girl and boy can be very good friends but they know when and how to stop and not exceed the limits of friendship. You are here misunderstanding us tae, he is a very good person and he was the one who helped me through all those times when I was having a mental breakdown because of all the stress overwhelming me..you don't get to say those things which are not true okay?"

You said as gently and softly as you could, caressing his soft cheeks when he wasn't even looking up at you buy just fiddling with the strings of your hoodie. "But he...he sends you..those red hearts and always say that he loves you and all...and-and..he kisses you too even if it's the forehead and cheek..." His tiny voice reverberated through his throat softly, the softness of it melting you but breaking your heart at the same time because of his cuteness but the insecurities shadowing his bubbly form.

"Honey..." You made him look up at you, his glistened eyes scintillated with a lot of emotions reflecting through them, you caressed the bridge of his nose gently. "He does it as a friend tae. He doesn't love me with the emotions of a man but they are like an elder brother who protects his lil sister. You don't get jealous like that okay?"

There was a long silence after your question, but you didn't stopped caressing his hairs and cheeks, letting him feel your emotions through your soft gestures. "I...ah..." He sighed, "I am not jealous y/n...I am just.." he sighed once again but leaned into your arms for some comfort he had been wanting to feel since evening.

"I don't know..maybe I am way too much insecure about myself and about losing you. I can't bear not absence around me anymore. It was even so much frustrating when I was in the office, it's just that I can not focus on anything and all I think about is you." he said, not pulling his head up to look into your eyes since he knows once he will, he will probably tear up like a ridiculous five year old.

A warm feeling crept inside your heart at his words making him feel all soft but sensitive. "Don't say such things,tae. For me, you are my everything..you waited for me and didn't looked up at someone else and that's more than enough for me since our relationship with one another wasn't in very good terms. I am glad and proud of you because you didn't gave up at the worst moments..you did great, taetae..."

You smiled but dropped an affectionate peck on his temple. He closed his eyes at the soft feeling through your words and actions, and some lightness came to his heavy heart and brain. "Thankyou, it means a lot." he rested his head on your shoulder, indirectly asking for some cuddles after this stressful day.

"Taehyung.. " you called out while your fingers went through his black locks, opening the little locks. He exhaled but hummed with closed eyes. "you know, I want you to trust me the way I do. I will not feel if jennie does the same for you because I know that what she means to you and I have more than enough trust on you..I want you to do the same, tae..." You said what you've been wanting to, but he pulled up his face and looked at you with his drowsy eyes.

"I questioned myself hunderd of times before saying anything y/n. I had trust on you either, but I couldn't neglect those texts and it looked like you both are couples with those pictures. I guess I shouldn't have touched your phone on the first place, but now that all this happened, I guess it was necessary to clear our the things between us." You nodded considerately, agreeing to his statement and understanding that everything which took place in the matter of this one and a half year had some reason behind, a big reason behind, indeed.

There was a deep yet comfortable silence that engulfed both of your souls, your eyes staring into his with the emotions of your heart, reflecting the stars of love you've stored inside to shower him with. You didn't spoke anything, neither did he, but yet, he was able to read your eyes saying the three words of satisfaction and need, something which his ears ached and heart yelped to feel, but looking at your lips, all he received was a painful smile when he wanted you to say that loud.

Maybe you didn't said it, but this time, he didn't failed in deciphering those emotions in your eyes. He felt the love and affection through them, and that little moment had him feel like as if he won the world.

His deep, beautiful eyes gleamed with a certain hope and trust, his heart swelled with so much happiness he didn't felt for a long time that he felt like tearing up, but you caressed his milky white cheeks to bring him down to earth from his world of thoughts.

"It's alright.." you whispered, your lips brushing against his but making him loose his senses. "I made your favourite dishes, and prepared dessert for you too, honey.." he didn't felt that way for so long, waking up alone to going to bed alone was something that he got used to. There was no one who asked him 'how was your day' or 'did you had food', but observing his little acts of kindness was as if coming back to life, as if a ray of hope spread through him to live again.

There was so much that his eyes said without him actually saying anything, and you smiled seeing his expression full of gratitude. "Let's go, shall we?" You got up from his lap and pulled his wrist to make him stand as well.

"Come on cheer up tae! You are looking like a kidney bean with that face."

"Okay, maybe I am really sad af but kidney bean is really offensive okay?" he slightly rolled his eyes while you chuckled like a bad girl.

"You gotta call me a kidney bean and pig, but call that jeon jergkook a bunny. Why am I still here? Just to suffer."

He smiled widely to show off the annoyance, and you laughed at his words and that typical Kim taehyung face when someone don't pass his vibe check.

"You're literally burning in jealousy right now" you pinched his cheeks, expecting a cute reaction from him but maybe you had your expections higher than your height.

"You don't want me to call him bunny?" You asked emphasizing your words to annoy him more, loving this effect on him but making him look all cute with a slight possessiveness. "No I don't like when you do that."

He said sternly, walking forward for you to hold his wrist from behind and follow him to the dining table. "But why? He is so cute and looks like-"

"Then what I am??? Oh wait I'm a pig oink oink haha" he laughed sarcastically but pulled back one of the chairs to sit on it while rolling his eyes.
"Hey" you sat on his lap with a smile, "you don't look like a pig, you're too beautiful for that my pretty doll. Look at those soft hairs, you are my boba bear, taetae..."

"B-boba bear..?"A bright beam formed on his face at your words melting his heart like butter in sunlight. "Yeah,.." you giggled while he giggled too, trying to hide his bright pink cheeks which were way too obvious in the dim lights of the living room. "That's it, you are blushing idiot" you gave a little smack at the back of his head but do it slowly to not hurt him, but making him smile wider at your statement.

Maybe that was all needed tonight. Some tears to clear the stains of doubt between you both, and the pure intimacy between you two, maybe not physically, but emotionally. Maybe you both didn't said those words which were needed to be said, but both of your hearts conveyed all those emotions of love and affection. It was a sweet moment with him when you sat on the floor of the terrace with him behind your back. His arms around your pilate body which secured you in his hold, protecting you from all the negativity of this cruel world.

- A few days later -

4:00 pm

You sighed softly, keeping away the laptop from your lap beside you on the couch and unfold your legs to stretch them, but feel a them going numb because of sitting in the same position for almost two hours. "Oh f-ck" you groaned at the irritation caused by it, but drop your tired gaze at the man sitting in front of you with the distance of the coffee table between the two of you.

"Taehyung?" You asked, causing him to hum without darting his eyes at your face screaming for his attention. "I'm tired"

"What a coincidence, I'm tired too" he said without any emotions or feels you as a woman wanted, but spat those harsh, nerve-wracking, nerve wrenching, heart-breaking, bone thrashing and heart-rending words at your face, without actually looking at your face.

"Kim Taehyung! I said I am tired and you need to say that that 'okay honey, let's stop this shit and cuddle'!" You spoke harshly to affect him with the nuisance caused, but he remained unaffected of everything. "you need to work if you want your salary", his word get you to shut up like an idiot taking in his big words with the thought of not getting your salary. "you are blackmailing me, jerk!"

You humped like an angry bird and fold your arms against your chest and huff like a mad girl "I am not and are you on your periods that you are being all moody and stuff?"

"U stfu ok?! I am not on my periods! "you screamed pointing your finger at him by didn't even tended to look up. then good those were the last words before he regained his mute form.

It was so unusual of him not bothering or teasing you and it was so unusual of you too lurking for his attention as you probably don't count yourself in the list of attention seekers. it felt like it was giving you a silent treatment for something you didn't even you're the reason behind.

"Taehyung.." you spoke softly and stood up to walk at him with slow heavy steps. Sitting beside him, you rested your head on his shoulder and gazed at his long fingers working on the keyboard as if playing with them. "Did I do something bad?" You asked gently to get him by the feels but his hard expression showed full calmness and seriousness, void of the lovey dovey expression you wanted from him.

"You didn't" he said.

"Then why are you giving me a silent treatment?"

"I'm not"

"Are you ignoring me?"

"I'm not"

"You are a boy"

"I'm not"

A little laugh escape from your lips like a kid, and he looked over you with the so done with you expression while inside his heart squealed with the softness of your grin. "you are irritating me" he said and stood up from the couch after closing his laptop, "excuse me? what did you just said?" you said raising your eyebrows and looking at him with squinted eyes at his offensive comment.

"I need to make a call" he said standing up from the couch after closing his laptop with his mobile phone in his right hand while his left was shoved inside the pocket of his white sweats.
"You can make that call here also" you said with an emotionless voice like him, but all his did was glaring at you and walking above the stairs to get to your shared bedroom, leaving you dumbfounded in the middle of the living room, once again. "Idiot hoe!"

•••

Soft humming sound reverberated your throat while you scrolled through your social media account randomly, your feed filled with either bts stuff or memes, probably relatable to the one who's reading.

While doing so, your mind was immensely engrossed in the activity you were doing when the sound of last footsteps reached your eardrums, getting you to sit up on the sofa and look at the direction of the sound. Oh there he was, all dressed up and jumping down the stairs fastly as if he saw his bias.

"What the-"

"Y/N!" he yelled, causing you to close your eyes at his loud ass voice echoing through the house. "Call you please lower down your volume?" You spoke as he reached near you, panting. "Yeah...it's just, I have to go."

"Oh, are you planning to attend a party without me?" You gave him the evil eye and looked down at him to scan his clothes, all branded stuff from head to toe. "No, it's a meeting." he said and rolled his eyes.

"We don't probably attend meetings on weekends, what type of meeting is this which you are attending alone?" Your voice was full of curiosity and judgement, knowing that something is wrong behind everything.

"Honey, it's a meeting with Soo Rin, alright? Now I'm going, bye" he gave you a tight lipped smile, that sarcastic one you hate, but what he said was something that caught you off guard right at that instant.

"The heck Kim Taehyung?? Soo rin?? I told you that we don't need her investment in our company right? Then why the heck are you doing some shitty meeting with that woman??" You asked loudly, while he rolled his eyes at your rude behavior towards a lady.

"Stop behaving like a kid y/n, she's a good business woman and we'll earn good amount of profit if she works with us-"

"No-"

"Yes we do.." he said shutting you off.

"Alright. Then I'll be coming with you too, you will not go alone and that's on periodt. End of discussion." You exhaled sharply while he bowed at you with a smile, showing off the arrogance behind his gestures.

"Sure, ma'am. But you may come with your car as it's already late and I'm heading to the hotel, I'll send you the location or you can simply track my GPS because why not? May I go?"

You gritted your teeth angrily but punched him on his stomach before pushing him towards the main gate.

"F off, hoe!"

_______________________________

Vote and comment for next chapter, thanks for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1.1K 10
"Fuck!!Baby... Sorry, I can't control anymore!!" And that's it. He smashed his cotton soft lips on your juicy ones kissing you with so passion. ~~~...
56.8K 4.5K 61
"Because this is something that... I don't know..." he drifts off before smirking to himself as he glances down at the cement sidewalk. "I just... I'...
2M 76.6K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
2.4K 673 23
"Jump." He said smirking at you, nodding to him you folds your legs on his torso him walking towards the car, landing your ass on the cool surface, a...