✔️ Tom Holland Imagines

Autorstwa donttellpeterparker

His lips were mere millimeters from yours. He was going slow, giving you time to back out if you wanted to. W... Więcej

IMPORTANT
Prompt List
Meeting
Helping Hand
Helping Hand P2
Helping Hand P3
Helping Hand p4
Just One More Day
Don't Get Caught
Meeting Part 2
All My Fault
Confessions
Confessions P2
The Goo Goo Dolls
Don't Get Caught P2
One Hell Of A Night
One Hell Of A Night P2
Ain't My Thing
Lost In The Deep End
Lost In The Deep End P2
Lost In The Deep End P3
A Guy Like That
Falling For The Right Guy
New Text Message
Secrets
Secrets P2
Pulsing Urges
Until You Fell
Until You Fell P2
A Certain Turn Of Events
Phone Kisses
Late Night Trip
Rewrite The Stars
Bumping Into You
All The Stars P1
All The Stars Pt 2
Am I Drunk?
Firsts
I Promise
All My Fault
You're A Loser part 1
You're A Loser part 2
You're A Loser part 3
You're A Loser part 4
You're A Loser part 5
You're A Loser Part 6
You're A Loser part 7
You're A Loser part 8
You're A Loser part 9
The First Time
New Text Message Part 2
After
Hold Tight
Opposite Teams
Feelings Are Fatal
Drunk Peter
Lies Uncovered
Losing Control
Claiming What's Yours
Playful Attitude
Just The Way You Are
Make Me Unravel
Late Night Trip
Dancing In The Moonlight
Conquering Social Standards
Deja Vu?
Perfect Illusions
Dine In Date
Finding Peace
Asthmatic
Getting The Guy
Authors Note
Missing Component
When In Europe
Boss Bodyguard
Love Me To Love You
Love Me To Love You Part 2
Boss Bodyguard Part 2
Authors Note
Authors Note
Movie Night
Euro Trip Part 1
Euro Trip Part 2
Euro Trip Part 3
Euro Trip Part 4
Requests
Your Arch Nemesis Part 1
Your Arch Nemesis Part 2
A Hockey Kind Of Love
HSMTMTS
HSMTMTS Part 2
HSMTMTS Part 3
HSMTMTS Part 4
Author's Note
Sex Pollen
New Year's Eve (Not mine)
Authors Note
By The Water Fountain
By The Water Fountain P2
Save Me Tonight
Desperate For You
Searching For You
By The Water Fountain P3
By The Water Fountain P4
Sparks
Sex Pollen
Hi Neighbour
My Best Friend's Wedding

Wish I Was

1K 23 7
Autorstwa donttellpeterparker

Summary: He still remembered the 3rd of December... even if you didn't.

Requested: No, inspired by this song ^^^

Word Count: 1.4k

Warning(s)?: Angst, NWH Spoilers!

——————————————————–

Wish I Was

I still remember the 3rd of December.

''What's happening?'' Peter panicked, climbing up towards Dr Strange as his arms flayed around, trying to control the incoming doom ahead.

''They're starting to come through and I can't stop them''

''There's gotta be something we can do. Can't you just just cast a spell again? Like the original way, before I screwed it up'' Peter asked, his eyes finally flying from side to side assessing the threat emerging in the short distance. 

''We're too late for that... they're already here. They're here because of you'' Dr Strange knew he didn't mean it to sound as harsh as it did but it was too late. Peter's eyes flickered from him, to the crack in time and space then down below. Strange's heart broke for the kid once he saw what his gaze was fixed upon. His friends, fellow Spider-mans from other timelines and then you. Peter's eyes locked onto you after making sure the others were safe and out of danger. 

His bottom lip trembled when he saw your smile, wrapping your arms around Ned then MJ, enjoying the fact that everything was finally over. If only...

''What if everyone forgot who I was?'' Dr Strange couldn't believe it.

''What?'' Dr Strange exasperated. 

''They're coming here because of me, right? Because i'm Peter Parker? So cast a new spell... But this time, make everyone forget who Peter Parker is... Please... make everyone forget...me'' Peter's breath grew ragged, his chest heaving up and down with each new breath. His heart was clenching so tightly inside his chest, the break beginning to crack.

''No'' Strange disagreed.

''But it would work, right?''

''Yeah, it would work. But you gotta understand, that would mean everyone, who knows and loves you, We'd... we'd have no memory of you... it'll be as though you never existed'' He hated the fact that the kid knew what he was talking about. Peter gulped visibly, glancing back down to everyone below, regretting the choice he was making but knew it was for the best. Peter couldn't be selfish with his friends and you, not when it meant everything else would crumble.

Peter sniffled, blinking rapidly to try and remove the unshed tears from his eyes.

''I know... do it'' Peter's eyes remained locked on the group below, a small smile across his face as he watched from above, enjoying the last few moments of everything before... before the whole world would forget.

''Then go and say your goodbyes, we don't have long'' Strange could feel his own heart strings tugging.

''Thank you, sir'' Peter nodded.

''Call me Stephen...'' Dr Strange nodded towards the young male. Peter's eyes glanced up and widen softly.

''Thank you, Stephen'' Strange chuckled a little. Peter left with a small smile as well, webbing down towards the ground towards the group. 

''Oh my... thank god you're okay'' You were the first to race towards Peter, arms instantly wrapping around his neck, clutching hime close. You felt the fan of his breath against your neck, slowly beginning to slow your racing heart. You tugged him a little closer, a lone tear leaving your eye before letting him go reluctantly. Ned and MJ were next to give him a squeeze.

''Are you all okay?'' Your heart thumped inside. After everything, Peter was still only concerned about his best friends before himself. The bruises and cuts across your body soon faded away to the back of your mind, of course, before being pointed out by Peter.

''Are you okay?'' Peter directed this at you this time, pulling you in close by your hips, a hand releasing you to trace your cheek gently, thumb gently gracing over the minor cut. You flinched and shook your head, trying yo deny the sparks and warmth from the touch with a smile.

''No. I'm okay'' You responded, your head falling down slightly causing Peter to catch it swiftly, both his hands cupping your cheeks, tilting you up slightly to eye him closely. 

''Are you sure?'' His genuine worry for you melted your heart. You lent into his touch and softly smiled at the boyish grin looking down on you. After everything... all you wanted to do was to pull him close and kiss him, showing how much you had cared for him after all this time but... you couldn't. He was your friend and given the last 24 hours, now wasn't the right time.

''I'm fine, I promise'' You uttered, hopefully willing Peter to let you go before you crossed a boundary that should not be crossed. Peter seemed to realise the intimacy of the moment and soon let you go hastily, wiping his hands along his suit leg. It didn't take long though for the mood to change, Peter glancing up towards the sky then back down towards you.

''You... you're going to forget who I am'' Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion, Ned and MJ soon standing by your side to join in on the conversation.

''What?'' Ned was the first to break the silence.

''Peter, what are you talking about?'' MJ asked next, Peter's glancing between his 3 best friends hurriedly. 

''It's okay...'' It wasn't... You could see how badly Peter was trying to conceal himself but you saw right through his lies.

''I'm going to come find you, and I'll explain everything'' You has no idea what Peter was talking about, but by the tone, you knew it wasn't good. You took a step forward but Peter took a step back.

''I'll make you remember me, it'll be like none of this ever happened, okay?'' You furiously hook your head. Peter had looked at each one of you, all with a different look. Once his eyes fell on you last, you swore you could feel your heart almost cut into two.

''Peter... what are you talking about?'' Peter's stare soon left yours, avoiding eye contact now. You clutched Peter's sweater tighter around you, remembering when he gave it to you only a few hours ago. 

''I can't... I'm running out of time...'' Peter was growing frantic now, tears beginning to spill from his eyes. 

''There's nothing we can do... but everything will be okay'' Your lips parted as shallow gasps left, eyes burning with fresh tears.

''Promise?'' Ned spoke up once again, seeming to have the best composure amongst us all.

''Yeah, I promise'' Ned and Peter did their signature handshake, both tearing up a bit more.

''You better... if not I'll just figure it out'' MJ spoke up, hugging Peter once more. You were astonished at how quickly your friends have caved.

''No, this is not okay, Peter...'' MJ and Ned took a step back from you both. Your hands finally left your sides to push Peter backwards, giving you both some distance from the other two. Peter knew saying goodbye to you was going to be the hardest.

''How could you... how could you expect to say goodbye and not see that... that we wouldn't fight for you'' Tears were streaming down your cheeks now rapidly. Peter tentatively stroked your cheek once again.

''I knew you would... Which is why-''

''I love you'' Peter's whole world stopped the moment those words left your mouth. You haven't anticipated the words to leave but once they have, there was no taking them back. But you knew deep down you meant it. 

Peter had a plan, he was going to leave everyone and everything the way it was and wasn't going to change anything, not until he came back to make all his friends remember him. But... screw that. 

Peter swooped down to swiftly connect his lips to yours, his arms wrapping around your waist tightly, pulling you closer as he deepened the kiss with his tongue. He tried to memorise the taste of you and the feel of your mouth against his within the seconds the kiss lasted before pulling away. Everything inside was screaming at him to tell you the same, how he felt but his mouth wouldn't move. Instead, he stepped away slowly, feeling his whole world begin to crack as he did, looking between his 3 best friends, Ned, the best guy friend he could ever have, his guy in the chair since the beginning. Mj, the girl who called him out on his bullshit each and every time and was sometimes too smart for her own good and finally, you, his best friend since- no, the girl he fell madly in love with freshman year, before he was spider-man and before he became responsible for everything bigger than himself.

He would find you all again, he was sure of it. Even if it killed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Part 2???

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

473K 6.1K 200
Basically the title. Warning: could be cringey, probably lots of fluff. Comment if you have any suggestions. Or PM. If I don't reply. That's because...
15.5K 323 12
❝ My mother had found the love of her life. But mine was there in front of me the whole time. ❞ 🤍 :: peterparker x reader
2.1K 178 21
"Life is your company, you're the ceo, hire and fire accordingly" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "I thought people apologized when they were an in...
855K 21.3K 62
"𝘔𝘳. 𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨." * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 (Tom Holland x Reader)-(Trigger Warn...