Eva's New Hermitcraft and Dre...

By Meva400

I've decided to start a new book with my new oneshots, all minecraft related, probably Grian or George focuse... More

~Welcome~
Withered Poppies - (Angst - Grian x Etho)
Free the End- (Fluff - Doc x Stress)
Found- (Fluff - Grian - Sibling AU part 1)
Traded- (Angst - Grian - Siblings AU part 2)
My Knight- (Angst - Grian)
My Knight pt 2 - (Hurt/Comfort - Grian x Hels)
Friendemies - (Action - Dream/Grian/Techno)
Anarchy - (Angst - Dream)
Best Friend's Roommate - (Fluff - Dream x Grian)
Returning to the Family - (Fluff - Grian/SBI)
Empire - (Angst - Grian)
Run Away With Me - (Lime - Dream x George)
The Bidding - (Action - Grian x Etho)
Beauty - (Fluff - Scar x Mumbo x Grian)
Gitched Romance - (Fluff - Dream x Grian)
One More Year - (Fluff - Scar/Grian/Mumbo)
Undercover - (Angst - Grian)
Adequate - (Fluff - Scar x Grian)
The Dress - (Fluff - Dream x George)
Chasing Cars - (Angst - Dream x George)
The Watched and The Listening pt 1 - (Angst - Joe)
The Watched and the Listening pt 2 - (Angst - Joe)
Tater Tot Bois - (Fluff - Mumbo/Techno)
Step Ladder - (Fluff - Grian/Dream)
One Wish - (Angst - Doc x Bdubs)
Hiding it under the Oak Tree- (Fluff - Techno x Grian)
What Anxiety Feels Like - (Angst)
Copycat - (Angst - Insane Pearl AU part 1)
Doctor - (Angst - Insane Pearl AU part 2)
Bartender - (Lime - Grian x Mumbo)
Mischlings - (Fluff - Tommy/Schlatt)
Legacy - (Fluff - Tribute to DSMP)
Stockholm Syndrome - Rated R

*name not found* - (Fluff - Dream x Wilbur x George)

308 9 1
By Meva400

AN- my sexual preference needs some love. Amen and thank you. This is a random one though lol and just a lot of talking. Good practice for me who hates writing conversations.

Also- I promise, a Hermitcraft focused oneshot will be coming. I just fell in love with Georgbur recently and even though I had some plans for Hermit based stories, I couldn't stop myself from writing this.

Wilbur POV-

"I- I think we should break up." I glance down at the coffee I had cupped in my hands, guilt coursing through my veins.

"Wilbur! Why?" My current boyfriend was across from me, tears forming in his eyes as we gained a couple looks from other patrons of the coffee shop.

Why? The same reason I had broken up with every other significant other I had had. It just didn't feel right. I felt like I was missing something, and no one deserved to be with someone who couldn't seem to be fulling putting themselves into the relationship.

"I'm sorry," my voice was a soft whisper, "it's not you, it's me. Honestly, I can't commit the way you deserve."

The girls were always the hardest to break up with as they were so much more emotional, but I still hated breaking anyone's heart. Luckily, the man across from me nodded his head, a tear tracing his cheek.

"Thank you for your honestly Wilbur. I- I'm going to go."

I watch, pain stabbing at my chest as the my 5th partner (in the last year) stands up with his coffee and walks out of the shop. I swallow harshly, watching him get into his car. His car doesn't move for a couple minutes, but soon it's pulling out of the parking lot.

I inhale sharply, finally letting my own tears slip from my eyes. The coffee cup in front of me blurred as tears welled up.

I have no idea how long I was sitting there, but my coffee was cold. My mind was empty as I lift the cup to my lips.

I should probably get home.

I slowly stand up, dropping my half full cup of cold coffee in the trash, It takes twice as long to walk home as usual, my feet dragging on the floor.

I gently open the door, flopping down on the couch just as my phone ringer goes off. I sluggishly pull it from my pocket, not even thinking of who it might be and click the answer button.

"Hey."

"Wilbur!! I'm live, I'm live, I'm live." George's voice was quick and excited.

"Hmm?" My eyelids were closing slightly as my emotional morning was catching up to me.

"Come join!! Dream and I want someone to chat with."

"I don't know George. I just bro-" I pause, remembering that George had called me over stream, "I'm not really in the best mood."

"Oh," George was quiet, before piping up clearly talking to his stream, "Hey chat! Thanks for joining the stream, I'm going to go. I hope you all have a great day."

I heard a couple buttons click before another call from George comes through, this time through Discord. As I click answer, George hangs up the other call.

"Hey Wilbur," George's voice was soft.

"Hi."

"Hello!" Dream's voice also echoed through the speaker as I slowly curl up more on the couch, my phone pressed against my ear.

George was quick to cut to the point, "What happen Wil?"

I sighed and sat in silence for a moment before finally opening my mouth, "I just went through another break up."

The silence in the phone was almost louder than anything. This was the 5th time this year and they both knew about the others.

"Another?" Dream's voice was shocked.

"Dream!" George scolds before lightening up his voice, "I'm sorry Wilbur. Are you okay?"

"I guess so, I did the breaking so I should be."

"You don't have to be okay," Dream states gently, "Why did you break up with them?"

I swallow, "I- they- he- I don't deserve them."

"You deserve anyone Wil. You are amazing. Anyone would be lucky to have you." George sounded so genuine.

"He's right Wilby."

My heart fluttered at the two's kind words. I really shouldn't be feeling like this again. I had been shoving down my feelings for these two for so long. It felt so wrong constantly liking more than one person at a time.

Dream. George. My ex's.

"Wilby?" Dream's voice cut through the speaker, as tears began to fill my eyes again.

What was wrong with me?

I hiccuped once and immediately started bawling. All of the emotions tumbling out in one go.

"I'm so broken. There's something wrong with me."

"Oh Wil..."

"Wilby..."

The two guys didn't say anything more, just sat on the phone and let me cry until I finally found my voice even though it cracked a couple times.

"I- I can't commit. I don't feel comfortable just liking one person. I'm in love with too may people."

A moment of silence filled the room, broken only by my sniffles. George was the first to open his mouth, "You're in love with more than one person?"

"Ya. I- I'm so broken."

Dream was quick to pipe in, "no no no. That doesn't mean you're broken. It's okay."

"What's wrong with me Dream?" Fresh tears were streaming down my face as I swipe my hand through my hair.

"Wilbur, I think you're Poly."

"Poly?" I mulled it over for a moment, thinking back at all of my relationships, always wanted something else. Someone else, "I think I'm Poly..." I say slowly, almost trying to tell myself.

George gasped, "Wilbur! That's awesome! Who's the lucky humans?"

I giggle lightly at his choice of words, "humans?"

"Oh, you know, guys, girls, non-binary all those other amazing people."

I chuckle at George's comment, "I think I'm just bisexual."

I sit up again, the pain in my chest dimming.

"Nice, but Wilbur, you're still avoiding the question. Who do you like other than your recent boyfriend?"

I must have been delirious after all the emotional weightlifting I had done today already since I didn't even think as the next word slipped my mouth, "you."

"Me?" George sounded shocked and my heart dropped. Now look at me go, destroying my friendships too, "or did you mean Dream?"

"Wait, Wilbur, do you like both of us?"

I didn't even answer Dream as I hung up the phone, dropping it on the floor by the couch as I curled back up on myself. In the course of about an hour I had broken up with my boyfriend, come out at Poly to Dream and George and ruined my friendship with them.

How could this get any worse?

Maybe by not taking care of myself for a week?

Because that's exactly what happened.

One week passed since that phone call. I had hardly moved. I definitely hadn't eaten more than a boxed pizza I found in the freezer at one point. And I was a mess. I hadn't reached out to anyone, letting my phone die with the number of phone calls I was receiving, untouched where I had dropped it.

And that was my situation today as well. I had just convinced myself to switch my pants so I was curled on the couch in sweats and a hoodie, staring at the wall. I couldn't feel anything.

Something would be better than this emptiness I was drowning in.

But then a gentle knock echoed through my small apartment. Someone was at the door.

Thinking it was just a package or something, I drug myself to the door, opening it enough to peak out.

And standing there was a tall blond with an arm wrapped around a shorter brunet. Dream and George.

I didn't even process as George gently pushed the door open more, stepping into my house.

"Wilbur..." his voice was airy, as he frowned at me, "you're not okay."

I shook my head, "you two shouldn't be here. How did Dream even get to England so fast?"

"It's been a week Wilby," Dream's voice was deeper in person and it made my heart flutter, "we want to help."

"No nononononono. You need to go," my voice broke at the end before I swallowed, "being here is just going to make it worse."

"How so?" George has walked to me, lightly laying his hand on my chest.

My heart stuttered at the contact, "this. This is how."

"Wilbur come sit down." George gently pushed me to the couch that I had basically be living on for that last few days.

Dream grabbed a chair from my table while George plopped himself beside me. I just glance between the two before Dream finally opened his mouth, "George and I have been talking." He paused, glancing slightly at George, "we want to date you. If you'll have us?"

My eyes widen in shock, staring between the two. But then a thought shatters my heart right in half, "you're just doing this to make me feel better. It's not real."

George quickly grabbed my hand, "no Wil. This is very real. Neither Dream nor I are Poly, but we aren't against the idea. Now I can't say how it's going to turn out, nor can I say that I'm in love with you yet, but after Dream and I discussed it, we realized that we both liked each other and you. You are amazing Wil and I don't deserve you, but if you'll have me?"

I just nodded, too scared to speak.

"Thanks Wil. I'm excited to see where this goes."

"Can you guys just imagine the fan base though? DNF, Georgbur and Dreambur all in one." Dream spits out before wheezing.

"Dream! What the heck is Dreambur?" George looked just annoyed.

"I just made it up, but the fans will love to see that Wilbur has officially taken me out for pizza."

I couldn't help but laugh at the comment, "Pizza Hut right?"

The blond nods, grinning, "Dreamburnotfound is canon."

"Dream shut up," George snaps.

"Greambur."

"DREAM!"

"DBNF."

"Augh."

I knew I had to step in before George ended up attacking Dream, "Shut up dorks, I'm gonna have a shower then let me take you out."

George just smiles up at me as I stand. I glance back down at him as I felt arms wrap around me from behind, a soft voice whispering into my ear, "I have the best boyfriends ever," before Dream gently kisses below my ear. Nothing more than a peck, but I could feel eye lashes against my neck as he leaned his head against my shoulder.

"Ya ya Dream. Let Wilbur go, I'm hungry."

And after a couple weeks, we didn't want to bother hiding it any longer since after even just a few days we knew we were basically endgame. So, we went back to Pizza Hut on the last night before Dream had to go back to Florida and Dream snapped a picture of George and I making out across from him. George had his hands on my neck while I had one hand around his back, the other gripping Dream's across the table. Dream posted it with the simple caption of 'Wilbur finally took me out but our boyfriend keeps distracting him. Help.'

For the next few days George kept showing me all the different ways people commented on the phrase 'our boyfriend'. It was a good distraction with Dream now being across the ocean. But he had already bought the two of us tickets to see him in a couple months so we could help him pack to move to London with us.

It was the best feeling ever.

And for the first time, I didn't feel like my relationship was missing something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 892 18
First story prompt Scar tries to preen Grian's wings but his wings are sensitive. !Characters not mine I only ship the personas!
2.1K 73 11
lixzzie_s you're one of Jimmy's friends, right? jjoelsbeans yeah? and who are you? lixzzie_s Scott's bsf-we gotta do something before i throw up Jiz...
160K 11.4K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
2.7K 91 29
Just some stories I came out with- So expect everything and anything ... I guess? ------- +Hermitcraft +Life series + AU's +Ships and not +Angst an...