𝑀𝒶𝑔𝓃𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒶🌸

By thatoneauthor__

"So, Kaden-" "It's Kade." "Which I'm assuming is short for Kaden, so I'm gonna call you Kaden." She says wi... More

Hi !!
✨✨
Chptr.1
Chptr.2
Chptr.3
Chptr.4
Chptr.5
Chptr.6
Chptr.7
Chptr.8
Chptr.9
Chptr.10
Chptr.11
Chptr.12
Chptr.13
Chptr.14
Chptr.15|TW+|
Chptr.16
Chptr.17
Chptr.18
Chptr.19
Chptr.21
Chptr.22
Chptr.23
Chptr.24
Chptr.25
Chptr.26
Chptr.27
Chptr.28
Chptr.29
Chptr.30
Chptr.31
Chptr.32
Chptr.33
Chptr.34
Chptr.35
Chptr.36
Chptr.37
Chptr.38
Chptr.39|M|
Chptr.40|TW++|
Chptr.41
Chptr.42
Chptr.43
Chptr.44
Chptr.45
Chptr.46
Chptr.47 |Epilogue|

Chptr.20

9.7K 277 239
By thatoneauthor__

**Zara, the next Morning**

"You sure you don't want a ride?" I ask Zayn.

"Yes, I'm sure. I'm going with MG. Go with your boyfriend."

"He's not my-"

"Yeah, he's not your boyfriend I know. Now go." He cuts me off, and I huff in annoyance before opening the front door. I walk out, smiling at the leaves falling off the trees before approaching Kade's car and getting in.

"I think I see you every day." I tell him as I set my bag on the floor.

"Good or Bad?"

"Good. Very good. How do you say that in Spanish?"

"Muy guapo."

"Good job." I smile. "Muy guapo." I repeat, and I notice how he smirks a little before humming in approval. "Dude, you missed our turn." I point to the street he's supposed to turn on. "Oh my god are you gonna kidnap me?" I gasp.

"No."

"Then where are we going? I don-"

"It's Monday. Have you finished your schoolwork for the week?"

Huh?

"I mean, yeah. I did everything assigned in the classroom last night because i was bor- hey you already know this I was texting you."

"Then you don't need to go. I'll call in and get you excused."

Okie

Wait, no.

"Kade." I whine. "Why? And how do you even get me excused? You're not my legal guardian?" I continue to question.

I'm telling you, he has to be a part of the Mafia. He's too mysterious not to, bro.

"Do you wanna go to school instead?" He asks me, and I quickly shake my head. "Okay, then."

Hmmm, okie then. Well, if I get kidnapped and die...

At least it's at the hands of a really pretty person hehehe.

Wow, first day my dad is gone and i'm already ditching school with Kade.

I think Kade is a bad influence.

He looks scrumptious today.

I wanna bite him.

After a few minutes, we pull up to his building and he parks in his regular parking spot. I go to get out, but he doesn't move.

"Uh...whatcha doing?" I ask in confusion.

"I don't feel like working today." He admits, opening his door and getting out.

"I don't feel like going to school." I shrug.

Wait, I'm not.

hehehe

"Let's ditch." I offer him, and he shakes his head slowly.

"I have too much work to handle."

"So....not to be rude or anything because that's like never my intention, but why am I here?"

"Because I want you here."

"Right, Right." I nod, following him inside with my schoolbag. "Uh, well I didn't bring a lunch so I-"

"We'll go to lunch."

"Okie Dokie." I smile. "Well, c'mon then. Lots of work to get done." I throw him a thumbs up, then head inside.

**Kade**

I glance up from my computer at Zara, who is sitting at the chair on the other side of my desk with her computer on my desk and two notebooks opened with notes.

Her teachers posted new assignments, that aren't due until next week, but she decided to do them now because she's bored.

Her eyebrows are slightly furrowed as she copies some notes form her computer into her notebook, her tongue poking out the counter of her mouth and her music loud enough for me to hear even through her earbuds and since her earbuds are shit.

I'm gonna buy her new ones.

I let out a small sigh, leaning back in my chair and watching her silently. She looks up as if feeling my gaze and gives me one of her cute little smiles. She takes out her earbuds and pauses the music, pushing her computer out of the way and resting her elbows on her tables, then her chin in her hands.

"Hiyo." She beams, tilting her head causing some hair to fall over her face. "What's the dill, pickle?" She laughs at her own idiotic joke. "Done with your work?"

"Mostly." I shrug. "Hungry?" I question.

"Always." She responds with a happy shrug. "Are you? I'll buy you some-"

"No." I cut her off, and she frowns. "Come on. What do you want?" I say, standing up. She stands up too, stretching her arm. I glance outside at the cloudy skies, then back at her skirt and sweater. "Why are you wearing a skirt?"

"Um....I don't know? I think like 99.9 percent of my closet is skirts and dresses." She answers me, closing her computer and pack up her stuff. "Why? You don't like them?"

"I like them." I correct her. "But it's cold, you'll get sick."

"Sick? Nah, I got balls of steel!" She grins, and I just stare at her. "Okie, not really. I promise I don't have balls. But like, I'll be fine, don't worry about me."

Like hell I won't.

~~~

We pull into the chick-fil-a drive-through, and I turn down the music as we approach the ordering machine. "Welcome to Chick-Fil-A, what can I get you?" The guy asks.

"Can I-"

I'm cut off when Zara climbs across my lap, her legs perched across mine and her head hangs out the window. "Okay, here's what I need, Sir. Two twelve counts of chicken nuggets and a large fry. And then a spicy chicken sandwich...uh deluxe, no tomatoes, and another large fry. And for the drinks, one large Vanilla Milkshake and a Water."

Huh, she remembered my order...

"Okay." He says, before reading our order back to us. "Your total will be $36.84."

"Okie, see ya! Thanks, buddy!" She chirps and rolls the window back up. She turns and looks at me, and I just raise an eyebrow.

"You could've said you wanted to or-"

"Yeah, but climbing on you was funner." She tells me.

"Funner isn't a word." I remind her as she climbs back into her own seat.

"Okay....and?" She mocks, and I roll my eyes at her.

I pay for our meals, watching as she "secretly" puts a 20-dollar bill into my arm rest, then we reach the collecting window.

I'm putting that back in her bag, later.

I grab our food then hand it to her and put our drinks in the cupholders. "Ask for Barbecue sauce. And chick-fil-a sauce. And buffalo sauce." She whispers, and I do so.

We get what we need, and I begin driving to CVS. I park on the street, and she furrows her eyebrows. "Wait here, i'll be back." I say, and she nods. I leave the keys in the engine, getting out of the car and heading inside.

Strawberry Milk. But only the little cartons that come with the straws, not the bottles because apparently those "taste different"
Frosted Animal crackers, those Milano dark  chocolate cookie things, and then a random mini hello-kitty plushie that happens to be here.

I pay for everything then go back to my car, setting the bag on her lap and letting her look through it happily while I begin driving again.

We get back to my office, and I watch as she stops at Andre's desk who is smiling up at her adoringly while she digs out the extra nuggets and fries, she made sure we got for him. "I didn't get you a drink..." She murmurs, then beams. "But, you can have my milk. Since I got a Milkshake-"

"No." I cut her off, and Andre chuckles.

"I'm good, Zee. Thank you, though!"

"You're welcome." She sings, grabbing the bag once again and skipping into my office. We sit back at my desk, both of us taking out our food and beginning to eat. "I can't wait to graduate." She speaks up, and I hum. "But I don't know what I wanna do after I graduate. I would wanna move out, but I don't have that kind of money. Or money for college, so I kind of crossed off those two things for now."

I'll give her the money.

"I think I'm gonna work next year and save up as much as I can, then see where I can go from there."

"Work for me."

"And do what?" She laughs quietly. "This smart people business isn't for me. I should just stick to what I'm good at, cooking."

She is a damn good cook.

"You are smart, Zara. Way smarter than you give yourself credit for."

Which is true. Her GPA is at a 4.7, unweighted. She's smart in her own weird way.

"Meh, only sometimes." She shrugs, then takes a sip of her Milkshake. "Hey, I still don't get why Strawberries aren't apart of the berry family, but they have berry in the name." She says, and I shrug a little. "If it isn't a berry, take berry out of the name. I feel like now I'm lying when I say I'm eating a strawberry. Because no berries are involved." She continues her rant, before gasping dramatically. "I'm a pathological liar, now."

"Uh-huh." I nod sarcastically, and she huffs and continues eating once again.

I get about five minutes of silence, before she's talking again. This time, about the ratio of crisp fries to soft fries in her box.

***********

Around 3, Zara is asleep on the couch in my office while I prepare to go to a quick meeting. I leave her snacks on my desk, writing a quick note letting her know I went to a meeting and the room number so she can come if she wakes up while I'm gonna.

"You're gonna leave her in there?" Andre asks me as we head toward the elevator.

"I gave her the room number and level if she wakes up." I respond, "She probably won't."

"Whatever you say." He shrugs.

**Zara**

I've awoken.

And Kade isn't here.

There's 3 possibilities:

The zombie apocolypse started and he left me here
Another Mafia kidnapped him because of some scary Mafia business
He's in the bathroom

I think it's either the first or second option.

I stand up, stretching my arms as I walk to my snacks that are left on the desk, and find a yellow sticky note next to them.

'In a meeting, level 4 room 405. Come to the room whenever you wake up, if I'm not back.'

Oh, so I was a little off, but not totally. He isn't dead...so I got that part right.

I grab my Animal Crackers since they're superior to every other snack here and decide to grab a Water from their break room instead of my milk.

Only because I need to drink more water...I think I'm like 95% milkshakes instead of water. I step onto the elevator with my phone in hand, clicking level four and scrolling through tiktok while the elevator closes.

If this thing breaks, I'm literally gonna kill myself.

And I will succeed this time.

oop-

Sorry, bad joke...

I get to the fourth level and look at each door number until I approach number 405.

"I'm going back to 505." I sing quietly to myself as I straighten out my skirt, before pushing the door open quietly. The room stills, and the four men I recognize from the bar look at me, as well as Kade and Andre. "Heyo." I wave awkwardly.

Why'd he tell me to come down here if he's in a meeting....especially with a bunch of dudes I don't know. Old dudes weird me out. Except Kade. but he isn't old. but i'm gonna start calling him old just to tickle his pickle.

Imagine if I really did tickle his pick-

"Zara." Kade cuts off my thoughts.

Thank god.

"Yes?"

"Come here." He instructs, and I step into the room and walk around the meeting table to where he's sitting. I grab a rolly chair and go to sit next to him but he stops me when he just pulls me straight onto his lap.

IN FRONT OF THESE MEN
NONNONONONONONO

"Kade." I whine quietly, his arms securing around my waist. "Not in front of them." I scold.

"Fuck them." He grumbles back. "They're pissing me off."

"Hey, stop pissing him off." I point an accusing finger at the men. "Cause then he'll be grumpy the rest of the day and who has to deal with it? Me." I declare.

"Kade, who is this little girl?" One of the guys asks.

little girl? I'll have you know I'm 18, and I know Karate so I'll kick your ass

cause i'm a bad b

"Zara, from the bar." Creepy blonde dude that kept looking down my dress says.

"Nope. That was my twin sister. I'm Zora." I respond with a casual shrug.

"Oh. Very nice to meet you, Zora." He greets me politely. "Where's your sister? She seemed like lovely company-"

"Back to our discussion, Gentleman." Andre cuts him off before I can dig myself into a deeper hole.

Heheheh deep holes.

I'm so very sorry, my mind is corrupt.

I blame tiktok and...and manga...and yeah.

And Zayn. Zayn is also to blame because he made me read the fifty shades of grey books. All of them. And watch the movies.

Yummy hehehee. 

I take my phone out, getting comfortable on Kade's lap and going to Minecraft to work on my amazing house while they talk about boring stuff.

They just don't wanna talk about Mafia stuff in front of me. It's okay, I get it.

~~~~~~~

As their boring meeting comes to an end about an hour later, Kade doesn't bother leading them out, just sits back in his seat and pulls me back so I'm laying with my back against his chest.

"That was so boring, and I wasn't even paying attention half the time." I say, and he hums as he traces my thigh with his finger.

Finger m-

YO

"Are you tired?" I ask, and he hums again. "Let's go take a nap!"

"Didn't you just wake up from a nap?" He asks as I take his hand in mine and trace his veins.

Veiny hands got me bricked up.

"Yeah, but I can take another one? We can go to your house, and we can cuddle and you can take a nap while I binge watch All of us are dead because I need to finish it and you need a nap." I suggest.

"Sounds good." He mutters, standing up with me still on his lap. He sets me on the ground, but doesn't let go of my hand as he leads me out of the room.

We stop back at his office to get all of our stuff, before leaving the building and heading to his house.

I like his house, it's always warm and welcoming. And it smells like him.

Have I mentioned how scrumptious he always smells?

Like rain and cologne and....Coconuts. He says it's his hair products. I don't care what it is, as long as he always smells this delicious.

We go up to his room, and he changes in the bathroom while I secretly steal one of his T-shirts that has a picture of 2Pac on it and shove it into my bag, then change into the pair of sweatpants he gave me.

I get into his bed after changing and he comes out of his bathroom, flicking off the lights leaving the room dimly lit due to the blinds being shut but not the blackout curtains so you can still see some natural sunlight.

He lays down, finding a comfortable spot which ends up being with his arms around my waist even though I'm sitting up and his head resting on my lap. I turn on Netflix and switch to All of us are dead, turning on the Vietnamese subtitles and letting the show start playing.

I don't know why, but I always use Vietnamese subtitles when i watch TV shows. It's my way of ensuring I never forget how to read it. Even though I speak it fluently, reading and writing it was hard for a little bit because I had forgotten since I'd been writing in English and Reading in English so much. Now I just do this, and sometimes I write letters to my family in Vietnam too for practice.

I play with Kade's soft curls while he sleeps, looking down at his peaceful face and smiling.

He's so pretty.

I can't wait to bite him when he wakes up.

But not right now, only because he's sleeping, and he looks peaceful. And he'd be mad at me, which doesn't sound fun right now. 

********

Kade sleeps for about two hours before I have to Pee so I force him to get off of me, and he decides he isn't tired anymore.

"I bet he's going to die." I point at the TV character, Lee Cheong-San.

"I don't know who that is." He responds, tying his hair up in a bun.

"It's okay. But I bet he's gonna die." I repeat, and he hums. His back muscle flex as he ties up his hair, and I swear I drool little bit.

I sneakily get up, walking up behind him and wrapping my arms tightly around his torso, squeezing as tightly as I can.

"The fuck are you doing, Zara?" He asks, completely unfazed.

"Cutting off your...circulation." I respond, squeezing even tighter. He just stares at me though the mirr-

Oh, the mirror.

He probably saw me coming.

It's okay, I got him next time.

"Let go." He demands.

"No."

"Let go, Zara."

"No, Kade."

"Zara, let me go. Now."

"No, Kaden. I don't want to." I smile, and he rolls his eyes. He easily pries my arms off of him, and turns around to face me. He leans against the counter, crossing his arms over his chest making his muscle flex even more.

He's doing it on purpose.

"Look, a Unicorn." I point at the bedroom, taking his moment of distraction to lean forward and bite him. But he puts his arm out, stopping my head with his hand literally over my face.

"I'm not stupid, Zara." He deadpans.

I beg to differ

"Sometimes, you are." I shrug, licking his hand making him snatch it away. He glares at me, and I grin sheepishly. "I'm gonna spend the night. Zayn and MG are going to a party, so I'll be hanging out with you." I tell him. "Make me dinner."

"Why would I?" He scoffs.

"Because you're my servant." I retort.

"Because I'm black?" He asks, and I gasp while my cheeks without a doubt turn red.

oh my-

I'm rubbing off on him. I can't tell if this is good or bad.

No, I blame this one on Andre. He says it way more than I do.

"Not so fun being on the receiving end of the joke, huh?"

"No." I grumble. "Fine, I'll make dinner." I declare, walking out of the bathroom.

We end up ordering Pizza because neither of us wanted to cook, and we settle on his living room floor while a football game plays on the TV.

"I'm gonna get a gym membership." I tell him.

"Why?" He questions, grabbing his third slap of Pizza.

"I'm getting fat." I respond, and he stops mid bite and looks over at me. He looks me up and down, examining every inch of me before rolling his eyes and continuing to eat. "Were you judging me, Kaden?" I scoff.

"You're far from fat, Zara." I respond. "Too fucking skinny if you ask me."

TOO SKINNY WHAT THE EFF IS HE TALKING ABOUT

"Just because you don't fit the beauty standards of one person, doesn't mean you're fat or ugly. You're gorgeous, Zara."

"Okay but you have to say that, you're my best friend that I kiss. You say it to stay on my good side so I don't stop giving you bites." I defend.

"No. I say it because it's the truth. If you were ugly, I'd sure as hell tell you. And we wouldn't be bets friends that kiss. And you wouldn't be allowed to bite me."

"So I only get to bite you because I'm pretty?" I scoff.

"That's not what i mean." He rolls his eyes.

"Anyways." I roll my eyes back, overdramatically. "I wanna get abs like you."

"Then do it." He responds. "But do it because you want to for yourself. Not to live up to other peoples expectations and standards."

"Why did you get abs?" I ask him curiously, and he shrugs. "To be hot, right?"

"Sure."

"It worked, you're hot." I assure him. "You got abs so you could pull hot girls, huh? Is it working?"

"I'd say so." He responds, winking at me.

Don't blush dont blush don't blush

we're stronger than this.

no, we're not.

but we can be

probably not.

*********

Kade and I both end up back in his bed about two hours later, laying down on our backs staring at the ceiling.

I'm forcing him to do this.

I'm gonna call it manifesting time.

"What are you gonna Manifest?" I ask Kade.

"Nothing."

"You have to manifest something, or I'm gonna sleep on the couch." I threaten.

"Bye."

Little f-tard

I sit up, but he pulls me back forcing me to lay down again.

"Fine. I manifest your happiness."

"But I am happy." I say in confusion.

"I manifest for you to be always happy." He corrects his previous statement.

Oh, okie

"I manifest your happiness, too. And success in your business. And that you get everything you want." I name off. "OH, and that I get a milkshake. Soon." I add.

"Now what?" He asks me, and I think for a second.

I don't know, I've never done this before.

"We sleep." I declare. I get under the covers, and he follows. We stay on our own sides of the bed, but I have no doubts that I'll end up in his arms by the time we wake up. Before I get too comfortable, I lean over and kiss his chest, before surprising him with a not so soft bite. He pushes me away, and I giggle evily and lay back down.

"Fuck, Zara." He mutters deeply.

Woah

bricked up

"That actually fucking hurt."

"I can't hear you, I'm asleep." I respond, closing my eyes with a smile.

"Fucking weird ass." I hear him murmur.

hehehehehehe

Authors Note:

I got the idea of Zara biting kade from myself bcs in 3rd grade i bit my friend so hard bcs I was excited and it left a fat ass bruise on her arm LMAO anyways

-S<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

927K 22.2K 22
Knox Reed has a hard exterior, and lots of love to give. Can he find someone worth risking it all for? ♡ "I can't wait to fuck you every day, for the...
873K 18.8K 66
"Okay, you know what? You're such a jackass and I never should have kissed you," I say. Colton stands up. His green eyes are just as angry as mine ar...
45.8K 886 44
"It's either you accept my offer or walk out of this company, then I can send this to all firms you apply to and have them not have you. It's two way...
354 12 22
"You're my weakness, Hazel ...you've possessed my every inch..every part of my life is subjected to you, Hazel..I want to..."he said hoarsely...as if...