Hook's Daughter

By litwithliz

What would Captain Hook from Once Upon A Time's daughter be like? What would her life be like on the Jolly Ro... More

Magic... its not the best
A land without magic but not fairytales
Trust the Creepy Stalker who is actually Pinnochio?
Storybrooke
Granny's B&B
Henry
The curse
Fairytales are confusing
Mr Gold's Pawn shop
The curse is real
Emma Swan
Meeting Emma
You're Very Persuasive
The Search
Looking for Henry
Finding Henry
Clock Tower
Rivalry
Kicked out
Deal
John Doe
the Search
David Nolan
A Job
Ashley
The Price of Gold
Mary Margaret's Dilemma
All cleared up
The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
Heartbreak
Lost Hearts
The Fire
Charlotte
Accident?
Break-in
Gold's Arrest
August
Missing Person
Miner's Day Fair
Ruby's Rage
Have a Heart
Runaway
Hat Trick
A/N please read!!
Resurrected
Release
A/N and Contest!
Party
Moving In
Wood
Very Persuasive?
Emma Believes
The Quest
Apples, Fairytales, and Dragons
The Savior
Broken
Portal
Enchanted Forest
Contest Winners!!
Cora
Hook
Reunited not so Happily
Beanstalk
Giant's Lair
Continuing On
Choices
Hooked
Back to Storybrooke
Jolly Roger
Abandoned Again
Revenge
Back to the Same Old
No, Not Again
Drama
Road trip
Manhattan
Authors Note
Catching Up
Injuries
Authors Note
Captain
Truth and Lies
Get Rid of Magic
Not a Coincidence
Bloody Brilliant
Told You So
Hero
Neverland
Its Good to be Back
Apple A Day
Keeps the Savior Away
Reunited
Hope
Pan's Plan
Eclipse
Gaining Help
A/N & Happy New Year!!
Leaving Neverland
{100th chapter!} Home
Home Sweet Home
Release
Swapped
Another Curse
Deaths
Goodbyes
Adventure
Road Pirates
Oh Goodness
Magic Bad
Island Quest
Calypso
Myths
Time
Back to the Jolly Roger
Allein
Chance
Accomplices
Lockdown
Welcome to New York
Dream Catcher
Used to it
Time is Wasting
Farmhouse
Gold
Quiet Minds
Alone in the World
Lost At Sea
Offense
Boathouse
Today
Locked Away
Present
New One
The Butcher
Lies
Back
Alive but Frozen
Ice Cream Truck
Fake Mirror
Out of Control
Another Curse
Crystal
Bloody Ridiculous
Heroes and Villains
Everyone Deserves a Happy Ending
Chernabog

Emma Unemployed

1.6K 58 0
By litwithliz

Disclaimer: rights to ABC and Odette Beane.

Emma and I found Henry in his "castle". It was about thirty minutes before school started, and he was clearly downcast. He did not seem excited even when Emma showed him the walkies-talkies, and eventually just stuffed them into his backpack. Emma suggested we could use them for Operation Cobra work, but he only looked back out at the water when she mentioned it. Clearly something was wrong with Henry. What had once brought a mischievous glint to his eyes no longer gave him joy. "Henry, what's wrong?" I asked. He took a minute to reply, but he sighed and did. "I've been thinking. I feel like we should stop Operation Cobra. It seemed really fun, but now Sheriff Graham is dead." "That had nothing at all to do with you or the curse," Emma said, "he had a sick heart. He'd known for a long time." Henry turned and looked at Emma with grave seriousness. "That's not what happened," he said, "the Queen killed him because you two were falling in love and he was her slave. And she was mad." "I know you think that, but sometimes bad things just happen for no reason." "That's not true, either," he said, growing agitated, "she killed him because he was good, and good always loses here. And you're good, and that means you're going to lose." "Good doesn't always lose," Emma said, "it's just harder for good. Because good plays by more rules." Henry seemed to once again get interested, even though he still seemed distracted. "Good has to play fair," he said. "You have to get it out of your head that Regina killed somebody," Emma said, "She didn't. It's not fair to her." Henry smiled. "What?" I asked. "You're right," he said. "We don't want to make her any more angrier than she is already. Right?" Emma cocked her head. "That's not what I mean, kid." "I know, but still."

Emma and I dropped Henry off at school and then went back to the station for a long day of doing nothing. When we walked in, Emma's eyes drifted to Graham's desk. His badge was still there. "Emma, I know it hasn't been that long, but you are sheriff. I think it's time you had the badge." She smiled slightly and nodded. She went to the desk and picked the badge up. "You won't be needing that." I turned. Regina, arms crossed, stood in the doorway. "Ashton decided I should be the sheriff, and the position automatically falls to me tomorrow," Emma said, "have I misunderstood the charter?" "It automatically falls to you if the mayor fails to appoint somebody else," Regina said, strolling into the room, looking disdainfully at the mess on my desk. "I'm going to appoint someone else this afternoon." "Who?" I asked. "Sidney Glass from the Storybrooke Daily Mirror." She said, casually, "He knows the town well. He's been here for quite some time." A reporter?" Emma asked, "he's not qualified." "Oh, I think he'll be just fine," Regina said, smiling. "And it'll be a pleasure to have somebody here who is not actively working to undermine me." "Graham picked me for a reason, Regina," Emma said. "I know you don't like it, but he did." "Yes, a reason," Regina retaliated, "he wanted to sleep with you." "That's not true!" Emma exclaimed. "Isn't it?" Regina continued, "Either way. It's time for us to make a clean break. You and I both know its inappropriate for you to be employed by the town. You'll have to find some other work." "What are you saying?" Emma asked. "I'm saying," said Regina, taking Graham's badge from Emma's hands, "that you're fired."

Emma went to talk to Mr. Gold. I was going to leave with her, when Regina stopped me. "Ms. Jones, I am aware you do not like me, but I have nothing against you. Unlike Ms. Swan, you are not competing to take my son away from me, and you are welcome to keep your job here at the sheriff's department. Sidney will need a deputy anyways." I stood there, genuinely shocked. Why would Regina want me to keep working there?! Regina noticed me not answering, and said, "I will give you time to think it over. Let me know when you have made your decision."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 1.9K 29
Captain Swan (Captain Hook + Emma Swan) Fanfic ^~^ All of the characters in this story does not belong to me but to ABC's TV Show, Once Upon a Time :)
17.4K 791 32
A fan-fiction about the hit tv show "Once Upon A Time". Emma and Hook start off in granny's restaurant having a lovely date... You have to read the b...
130K 2.2K 25
The daughter of Captain Hook runs into some trouble in Neverland where she comes accross the Demon her father warned her about. Based on the show
52.9K 1.8K 69
Emma Swan has built up her walls when her particular loved one had died and she doesn't want anyone to know about her past. She had a horrible past t...