Heart Of A Jaguar.

Por Maroon1479

Thalia always wanted a regular life. Packing and moving to different town after town was her normal though. H... Más

{Escaping Into The Night.}
{Peck On The Nose.}
{Picking Fights.}
{Jaguar Spots.}
{First Date Gone Bad.}
{Sneaking Out.}
{Bloody Chocolate.}
{Stupid Dogs, Smart Cats.}
{Marriage Proposals.}
{Meet The Parents.}
{Moonlight Comfort.}
{Betrayal.}
{Family and Respect.}
{Getting Through.}
{You Don't Own Me.}
{The Truth.}
{Little Shadow.}
{To Get Back What's Ours.}
{Forgiveness.}
{Jaguar Mafia.}
{Jaguar Moon.}
{No Peace.}
{The Threat Is Real.}
{Swallowing My Pride.}
{A New Story.}

{Prone To Danger.}

1K 62 5
Por Maroon1479

Rian pulled up to a Victorian style building and I was confused since I didn't know what it was. I turned to him confused, “Why are you we here?”

“My family is apart of this country club. My parents are back home and taking you there isn't in my plan.” he said.

“I'm still not gonna sleep with you, Florian.” I said coldly.

He looked annoyed that I used his real name for a moment before looking amused and scoffed, “They have an indoor heated pool inside. I'm not as scummy as you think I am.” he said, opening the door. I went to open mine, “Wait, hold on.” he said confusing me as I paused. He jumped out, closed his door, and ran over to my door. He opened in like a gentleman as he held his hand out, “My lady.”

I stared at him for a moment to see if he was serious before chuckling. I put my hand in his and stepped out of his truck. “I don't have a swim suit though.” I told him.

“Luckily they sell them here.” he said.

*

I had forgotten about my spots until I taken off my shirt. I touched my stomach where there were spots everywhere and wish they would just go away. I looked at myself in the large mirror in front of me and just wanted to cry since I wish they would go away.

The bathroom door open and Rian stepped out in swimming shorts. He turned to look at me—mostly my stomach and I quickly grabbed my shirt. I tried to hide them but he could see the spots going down my arms. I turned my head away as my face heated up, “I told you I had a skin condition.”

Rian walked over to me and he went behind me. I felt his finger touch my back where there was spots everywhere and I felt his finger brush up my back. His fingers sent chills down my back and goose bumps down my arms. His fingers went up to my shoulders and pushed my hair aside a little. His fingers went up to my neck, “You're wearing makeup, aren't you?”

“They're starting to form on my face.” I said, lowering my gaze to the carpet floor of the room. “I wish they'll go away already. They make me look like a freak.”

“More like unique.” he said, making me scoff and roll my eyes. “And beautiful. I never seen such an amazing body before.” he said. I felt something press against my shoulder and I realized it was his lips. My eyes widen slightly in suprise and goose bumps went down my back as his arms wrapped around me. His hands moving around my stomach and waist.

I brought my hand up and wrapped it around behind his neck as his mouth traveled up to my neck. My breathing got heavy a little as my head tilt back a little. Rian brought his hand up to my face and turned my head to face him. He pressed his lips against mine and I turned to face him as I kissed him. His hands toughed my arms, rubbing his hands up and down my arms softly. He moved his lips from my mouth and I opened my eyes. He pecked my nose, the bridge of my nose, and my forehead.

I hated to admit but Rian knew how to make a girl heart flutter quickly. Even a Jaguar girl apparently.

He brought his lips down close to mine and I tilt my head up to kiss him but he teased me by brushing his lips against mine. A small grin appeared on his mouth and I tried against but he moved away a little. He pressed his mouth down on mine finally and my eyes closed as my head tilt back a little as we kissed.

I brought my hand up to his neck and I felt where the two little bumps were from my canine teeth had bitten into him. I knew I should stop before something like that happens again and I didn't want to bite into Rian neck. I lost so much control last night if Ander hadn't showed up I don't know what could have happened. I shouldn't risk allot of stuff so close to my birthday but it was very tempting. Rian was tempting.

I didn't react when a soft purr came from my throat. I wasn't even sure if Rian heard it or not though since he didn't stop kissing me. He kissed down to my throat and I pressed my mouth against his neck on the oppsite side of where the other bite mark was. My mouth opened against his neck and I could feel something beat against my tongue. I felt his warm hot blood flow from his artery under his flesh.

My eyes opened as I growled, wanting to feel that hot blood in my mouth. I looked into the mirror of the room and my eyes weren't brown anymore. They were a piercing silver color. My eyes widen and I quickly moved my mouth from Rian neck. Instead of pulling away, Rian did.

He grunted heavily as he turned and brought his hand up to his neck. Confused, I watched him lean against a drawer for a moment as he groaned. He finally stopped after a moment, “What the hell? Why was my neck just feeling like it was on fire?” He turned to face me but I brought my hand up to my eyes so he wouldn't see them. “Thalia, what's wrong—” he walked over to me but I pushed his hand away and walked passed him. I ran over to the bathroom and locked myself in there.

I went over to the sink as my eyes widen. I stared into the mirror at my silvery eyes with a dark outline of the color. I brought my hands up to my face as my blood turned cold as I quickly thought of my Aunt Hala. Last time I saw her I was ten years old.

I was a curious child with her since I had only seen only once a year for my birthdays. She never came for my dad—her own brother—birthday or Kavan and my mom birthday. It's always been just mine. I remember when she came the last time. She gave me a necklace with a crescent moon charm on it. She put it on me and her eyes shined brightly of silver as she looked down at me. She touched my face saying 'my special niece, never let them bring you down'. My dad overheard her and he got mad. Aunt Hala fought with my parents in another room and I can't remember the converstation. I only remember her begging them to take me with her. They yelled some more before my dad told her to leave and never come back. He took the necklace she gave me and threw it out the window of his van as we left the town we were staying in. I soon realized Jaguar with silver eyes were different then the ones with reddish-yellow eyes. We were more trouble, they knew had to control themselves while in Jaguar skin, broke every rules, and unique.

I think I know why now my Aunt Hala always favored me. It was because I was also a Silver Eyed Jaguar. It runs in my dad side of the family and every once in awhile some of the girls will have silver eyes.

I brought my hands up to my eyes and shook my head. No, this isn't a good thing. My dad always said these kind of Jaguars weren't good. He said that's why Aunt Hala was an outcast because she broke every rule in our world. She never married and never had kids. She rebelled allot as a teenager and left home when sixteen.

Story goes back to when one of the Deity God of our people created us he first used Jaguars—real Jaguars—and gave them the ability to turn into humans to watch over the Aztecs and control them. Put fear in them to remind them of the God. They were the silvered eye Jaguars.

When the God realized the Jaguars were hard to control since they wouldn't do what he asked he turned to the Aztecs and gave them the ability to turn into Jaguars. He was able to possess each of the wolves—saying that's why we black out and no control of ourselves—and he lives through us.

I always believed they were just stories.

My dad told me long ago that our Jaguar blood mixed with the Jaguars that were once human we were barley mostly animals. Only once in awhile there will be a silvered eye Jaguar and it's mostly in the women. They thought since my Aunt Hala was the silver one Jaguar born another won't be born until awhile after she passed.

Rian knocked on the door, “Thalia, are you okay?”

I lowered my hands and looked in the mirror. I blinked my eyes quickly until my silver eyes just turned back to their normal brown color. I ran my fingers across my hair, sighing heavily. I checked myself in the mirror again for a few second just in case and my eyes stayed that way. Now that the time is getting closer my body will be doing many things. It doesn't happen all at once, it comes in steps.

I walked over to the door and opened it. Rian was on the other side and he stared down at me confused. I looked at his neck where I saw some of his veins around the wound appear brightly. I looked back up at him, “Sorry. . .my stomach was feeling sick.”

“This is the weirdest day of my life.” he said and I bit my lower lip nervous since I didn't want to make myself stand out even more in front of him. I'm not being careful like my dad always nagged me my whole life.

“I think I should just go home Rian.” I said. I walked around him and went over to grab my shirt, “You really don't need me in your life to cause any problems. It's best to just stay away from me.”

Rian walked over towards me, “Telling me to stay away only makes me more want to be with you, Thalia.”

I brought my hands up frustratedly, “Why? I'm just like every girl you always been flirting with. Don't worry Rian, I know I'm not actually special to you. You'll grow bored of me soon. I've seen your type before.” I said before starting to walk around him.

“I wish I knew the answer.” he said as I headed over towards the door. I paused and stared at the door. I have so much more problems to deal with then a human guy like Rian. He should be last on my list to worry about. I should have never gotten this close, it's dangerous.

“You're life can go back to normal. Just pretend I don't exist and get interested in another girl.” I told him.

“You don't think I tried? I got my ass kicked by that boyfriend or whatever the hell he is to you and I'm still curious about you. I just feel like there's something different about you. Call me cheesy but hey, I'll admit it. I'm not afriad. Go, leave. It won't make me stop thinking about you though.” he said making me angry when I knew that's what my brain was telling me. It told me to just listen for once and fun away as far as possible but being told what to do is what was making me angry. The way he told me to go made me want to stay. Rian walked over to the door and opened it, “Leave. Or—you can stay here with me and go have fun in the pool like we planned. Your choice.”

I glared at him for a moment before stepping out the door. I turned and faced him. We stared at each for a moment before I nudged my head to the left, “Well, come on. The pool right?” I asked. A small half grin appeared on his face and I rolled my eyes.

*

After finishing changing in the locker room I stepped out into the indoor pool. Rian was already inside the pool. He turned to face me and I shyly brought the towel up to cover my body a little. I had on a white bikini that looked pretty good on my light brown skin. I had grayish spots all over my body from neck to toes. I had taken off the makeup and you can see the spots starting to go to my face.

Rian swam over towards the edge of the pool, “Come on, the water really warm.”

I placed the towel on a chair and walked over. I placed my foot in the water that was warm to my suprise. I sat down on the edge of the pool next to Rian and brought my hand up to my other arm. I nervously rubbed my arm and Rian watched me.

“It's okay, Thalia. When did they start to appear?” he asked.

Last week. “A year ago. They slowly start forming on my stomach. It runs in the family. It isn't anything dangerous or life threaten. Just dangerous to my confidance.” I told him.

“Their amazing.” he said, looking at the spots on my body.

I shook my head, “No, their not. Their ugly.”

“No, their not. I never met anyone with spots on them. You kind of me of something but I don't know what.” he said.

“You don't have to lie, Rian. I know their strange and weird.” I said, looking down at my spotted legs. “Their a reminder that I'm not normal.”

“A leopard.” he suddenly said.

“Huh?” I questioned.

“Or a Jaguar.” he said, making my blood turned cold as my eyes widen. “Yes, that's what they remind me of. They look like something that belongs on those kind of animals.”

“A J-Jaguar?” I questioned as I nervously brought my hand up to my neck and rubbed it.

He shrugged, “Thalia, it's cool. You're one beautiful Leopard Girl.” he said grinning. He chuckled, “I can picture you in another life as one. Maybe that's what you were in a past life. A leopard. You're fiesty like one.”

I forced a chuckle and knew he was only thinking I resembled a Jaguar or Leopard but man if he only knew.

He swam backwards a little, “I believe I was a eagle in a past life. I love them, their awesome. I wanna fly so badly, to have wings and go up to the sky. When I was little I use to jump off my parents bed because it was so high off the ground and stretch my arms out wide. I got allot of bruises as a kid. I even jumped off the deck at a playground and hurt my jaw.”

“I'm perfectly okay down here on the ground.” I said. “One dangerous kid prone to danger I see.”

He chuckled, “I guess I also did it to grab my parents attention.” He went under the water and swam towards me. He grabbed my legs and pulled me under the water. I squealed loudly as I fell in the water.

I rose up to the top with him and we both laughed. The water was very warm and it was nice. Felt like a warm bath. We played in the big pool together, dunking and splashing each other. We got out and raced into the pool.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
2.2K 240 36
"My name is Tara Kingston, and let's face it: I'm better than you." Tara was not a nice girl. In fact, she was quite the opposite. She had friends on...
94.8K 2.8K 27
We've all read a story about a alpha finding his mate and him finding out she's a human. But what about a "Luna" finding her human mate? What happens...
117K 5.6K 44
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...