Clone Trooper Oneshots

By FandomTrashBin69

If you're reading this, then you must also love the clones in CW and TBB. Well, I have no more words, so enjo... More

A/n
Crosshair/Saviour
Rex/Trifle
Clones/Sister
Wolffe/Separate Ways
The Bad Batch/Newcomers
Hunter/Love Me Like You Do
Hardcase/Laughter
Fives&Echo/Breaking the Habit
Rex/Recruit
Fives/Fix You
Rex/Father
501st/SisterPt2
Hound/Let Her Go
Jesse/Gaming
Fives/Shut Up And Dance
Rex/Sober
Crosshair/Venereal~
Cody/Sick
Jesse/Focus
Rex/Mermen
The Bad Batch/Growth
Howzer/Worthful
Echo/Date
Kix/Rescued
Tech/Looks
Requested Art
Fives/The Last Night
Skell/Confidence
Fox/Fight
Boil&Waxer/Care
Delta Squad/Saving
Wrecker/Are You Bored Yet?
Hevy/Tiredness
Rex/Valentine's Day Special
Jesse/Smile For Me
Gregor/One Plus One Equals...Three?
501st/Emotional Support Civie
Fox/If It Isn't the Troublemaker
Thorn/The Kill
Cody/Friendship Bracelets
Various Clones/Druken Singing
Boba Fett/Famously Yours
Hardcase/Halo
Echo/I'll Take Care of You
Kix/A Little Bit Off

Crosshair/Love of My Life

995 20 26
By FandomTrashBin69

Dedicated to 1Mando

Post war

Sorry for the long wait, I was internally dying

(B/s) - birthstone
_______________________________________________

You slowly opened your eyes and yawned as you felt arms pull you close to a warm surface. You smiled as you knew who it was, it was your amazing boyfriend, Crosshair. How you you two got together was truly a surprise. Before you ended up where you are now, you were their medic during the war.

You first met the squad on Kamino, being stationed there because they were short on medics. You were then told that you were assigned to a squad. And when you first got to their room to meet them, it was love at first sight. At most times, he would just stay quiet as you tended to his injuries, which you didn't mind. It was when you two spent time alone together that he completely dropped his cold demeanor and said positive things about you and his brothers. One time, you were tending his injuries while his brothers were out on a supply run. You went to put away an item of yours until you tripped over something, and you fell to the ground. You adjusted yourself to where you were facing Crosshair and you started to laugh at your clumsiness. And this moment was your favorite because this was when he laughed.

He laughed and you thought it was one of the most amazing sounds you ever heard.

Carefully, you turned yourself around in his arms and smiled wider seeing his handsome resting face. He subconsciously buried his face in the crook of your neck and started placing gentle kisses. You hummed in content and closed your eyes, resting your head on his chest.

'How did I get so lucky?' You thought.

Other people might have thought that you would've ended up with Hunter or Tech, possibly even Echo but it had to be the toothpick chewing jerk, who you absolutely love and adore.

You brought up a hand and started to comb through his silver hair. You used your other hand to gently trace over his tattoo with your thumb, him leaning into your touch as you did. You wanted to stay like this all day, but you, him, and the boys came up with plans for today. You stopped what you were doing and placed your hands on both sides of his face. You reached up and pressed gentle kisses all over his face as a way of waking up. You learned that he hated being woke up by loud noises such as alarms so you decided on kissing him awake, which you didn't mind at all. You stopped as soon as you saw him start to open his eyes. His eyes fluttered open and smiled when he saw you.

"Good morning, mesh'la." He said in his morning voice that you always love.

"Morning, cate." You said.

He brought up his hands and cupped your face then brought you in for a sweet kiss. Before, moments like this were rare but now, they happened almost every day. He slowly pulled back and you stared into his beautiful eyes, somehow getting lost in them every time. You sighed in content as you cuddled into him and he hugged you tighter, placing a kiss on your head. As much as you wanted to stay like this, you and the others had plans today.

"C'mon, we should get ready." You say and tried to sit up.

"No, I don't want to get up." You heard him say, not letting you go.

"Honey, we made plans with the boys today."

"Oh, alright."

You laughed a little at this as he knew you wouldn't stop nagging him about it. He sat up with you still in his arms and placed a few more kisses to your head as you leaned into him. He placed his hands on your hips as he gave you one more kiss. Assuming he was going to get up, you went to stand up but his hands held you in place. You didn't see the smirk appear on his face as you felt his hands go up to your sides. Then he started to tickle you and you almost fell into the bed as you laughed.

"Cross, s-stop!" You exclaimed through giggles.

You desperately tried to get him to stop but you were laughing too much. He laughed at your small attempt to stop him but didn't give up. This went on for about a few more minutes before he stopped and pulled you close. You slowly stopped laughing and smiled as he held you.

"Hmm, I love you so much, Cross." You said.

"I love you too, cyare." He said back.

He placed gentle kisses to your shoulders and you closed your eyes in content. A comfortable silence settled in the air and you two enjoyed each other's presence. You sighed softly as you stayed like this for what seemed like hours.

"We should really get up, the others are probably up already." You murmured.

He hummed in response but didn't move to get out of bed.

"Tell you what, after what we have planned today, I'm all yours for the rest of the day. How does that sound?" You asked, hoping it would work.

It did, in fact, work and he instantly stood up still holding you and you squealed in surprise. He chuckled and you laughed a little, turning around to face him.

"You better keep your promise." He says playfully.

"Oh, you'll make sure I will." You said.

He leaned down and gave you another kiss before going over to the closet. You followed him and watched as he sifted through the outfits, deciding on what to wear. You stood next to him and grabbed a black sweater that was one of his favorites. You grabbed a pair of fitting jeans and walked over to the bed, placing down your selected outfit. He was still choosing what to wear as you slipped out of your night shirt and into the outfit that you chose. He was still finding something to wear as you hugged him from behind, resting your head on his back.

"Whatever you wear, you'll always be handsome to me." You say, sighing happily.

He seemed to relax at your words and decided on a black t-shirt with matching ripped jeans. He then closed the closet door and turned around, you still holding him.

"Cyare, I can't get ready if you won't let go." You hear Crosshair say.

"I just love you so much." You responded with.

He let out a chuckle as you unlatched yourself from him so he could get ready. You patiently sat on your shared bed as you looked out the large transparisteel window. The sun was just above the horizon and the sky was a pretty blend of orange, pink, and purple hues.

Crosshair finished getting dressed and turned to see you admiring the morning sky. He couldn't help but smile to himself and sat on the bed behind you. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close to him.

"Pretty, isn't it?" You ask, mentioning the sky as you lean into him.

"It is, but you're beautiful." He said and pressed a soft kiss to the back of your neck.

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────

"How about this one?" You asked as you dragged Crosshair towards another game.

"How many prizes am I going to win you?" He grumbled and stopped behind you.

"Just one more, I swear."

You hugged him tightly before letting go and walked with him to the tent. He paid the amount of credits needed to the vendor then was given three darts, and you grew ecstatic.

You loved taking him to the game booths because he was really good at them, considering that he had excellent eyesight. And the prizes he won, even the large ones, were a bonus.

"(Y/n), Crosshair," you heard a girls voice say. "We've been looking all over for you."

You look down and smile upon seeing Omega hugging your leg. You look back up to see Hunter, Tech, Echo, and Wrecker walking up to you.

"Heh, sorry," you laughed lightly. "I've been dragging him around to these games."

Speaking of, Crosshair threw the last dart and popped the third balloon. He was given a small item as a prize then walked over to you and the others.

"What's that?" You ask, confused about the small box.

He slightly shifted in front of you as he cleared his throat, face turning slightly red.

He sighed, "I'm not one for speeches but," you watched as he got down on one knee. "(Y/n), will you marry me?"

He opened the box to reveal a beautiful silver ring with a (b/s) in the center. Your heart started to beat faster as you covered your mouth, widening your eyes. You nodded your head and let out tears of joy.

"Yes," you spoke. "I will."

He stood up and you both hugged each other tightly, a smile on your face. He pulled away then took the ring out of the small box and slipped it on your left ring finger.

You couldn't be any happier now that you were marrying Crosshair your soon-to-be husband.
_______________________________________________

Sorry for not updating in so long, my procrastination got the best of me

Here's a kitty for your troubles 🐈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 245 26
A Star Wars (Bad Batch) fan-fiction. YA (some violence) ๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ Jade lives in guilt. She's escaped the dreaded Arena, but she left her brother...
8.9K 191 33
You may be a Jedi, you may be a warrior, you may be a mother to a girl who looks up to you, but you did know one thing. You were Not a Soldier. โ€ข*โ€ข*โ€ข...
8.2K 286 28
A survivor of the Great Purge, Sheera Loran finds herself alone on a remote planet. After years of solitary living under the Empire's radar, she enco...
3.6K 85 12
When the Bad Batch is tasked with capturing a bounty, their lives are turned upside down when they discover the truth of who the bounty is. This disc...