Slave..... Will I Ever Be Fre...

By DarkFlower065

Pinson Trapped in his own house and made to do things without his consent... Forced to live a life of a slave... More

Introduction
Meeting
Curiosity
Planning
Assure
Secret talks
Bedroom
The Important Day
Assure
Bath
The new information
Check-up
Pain
Murder
Friends
Together
An uninvited guest
Talk
Urgent
Sneaking in
My kitten
Evidence
Bad uncle
Secrets revealed
Confess
Death
Attack
Someone from past
Pleasure
Birthday
Needy
Detained enemy
Love
The Morning After
Torture
Preparation
Attack
Epilogue
Note

Sulky Pete

869 50 34
By DarkFlower065

Ae's POV:

I walked down the stairs making my way towards the cruel person seated in my house. He looked at me and smiled. "Hello Mr. Weir." I greeted him in a formal tone. "Hello Ae.... Well, I dropped by for some urgent work." He said.

I clenched my fist after hearing those words. What important work will he have at my house other than seeing Pete? "How is Pete doing?" he asked. "Look for yourself." I said and then called for James.

As planned, James appeared with Pete trailing behind him. I felt relieved seeing that James had done great work and made Pete look exactly the same like he looked when he had arrived. But what I didn't expect was Pete pulling off the act so well. He behaved the same way he would do when he was at Weir's place.

"Hello my son!! How are you?" Weir asked stepping closer. "I-I am f-fine." Pete replied while trembling in fear. I can see the satisfied expression on Weir's face as he looked at my innocent kitten. "Ae, I had stopped by to hand these medicines to you." Weir said showing a packet. I gestured James to take it.

"Is Pete not well?" I inquired. "Oh!! No no.... He is completely fine. He sometimes gets an anxiety attack that's why I give him these medicines. You see, he was small when his mother passed away and then, I was scared to lose him so I never let him out of my sight." He actually made a mourning face while he spoke so. If I haven't known his true self, I would have been easily fooled by him.

"Make sure that he takes them." Weir spoke gesturing to the packet. "Yeah... Sure sure..." I replied. He looked at Pete who was trying his best to keep his acts natural. "Mr. Weir, would you like to have some coffee?" I offered.

"No... I have some important meeting. I'll take your leave. See you soon Pete and behave yourself. Have a great day Ae." Weir said as he got up and began walking towards the door. I watched him as he pulled out of the premises and left my house.

The next moment, even before I could let out a sigh, there were more than one sigh I got to hear. When I turned around I saw all the maids and James looking in the direction of the gate. "That was close." One of the maid said. "Yes... I am glad that the monster left." The other said. "Pete, he is gone." James spoke. I looked at my stuff who was equally alert in protecting Pete like me. I couldn't help myself from smiling at the people in front of me.

"Great work everyone." I praised them. There were low thank you(s) whispered by everyone as they got dispersed leaving me and Pete alone in the hall. I looked at my kitten who was now looking at me. I cannot read what he was thinking.

"Come on kitten, let's change your clothes." I said stepping closer and then pulling him with his hand and heading towards his bedroom. "A-Ae, are you going to send me back to him?" Pete asked making me stop in my tracks and turn back to look at him.

"Why do you think so?" I inquired. I didn't expect this question from him. "Y-You made me wear this clothes. A-and now you will be g-giving those m-medicines. I will forget everything." He said with breaking voice.

"Do you really think that I will give you this medicines?" I asked. He looked at me for a while and then shook his head in denial. "No matter what kitten, I will never send you back. I have to act like that to convince Weir." I stated.

"But why?" he asked curiously. "If Weir comes to know that you are getting better will he allow you to stay with me? He will take you away. I wanted to make sure that he thinks that I am treating you the same way as he did at his place. Did you see that he left without asking a question?" I tried to press on the points making him realize that I was doing everything just for him.

"What if he would have wanted to take me with him?" he asked. "Then I would have stopped him. I had already told James what to do if he tried to take you away. No way I am going to return you back to him." I said.

I can see the fear in his eyes disappear and replace with trust. "Will he come back?" he asked. "No... He will not. He was here to give the medicines. Now he don't have a reason to come here." I replied.

I then pulled him towards his room and handed him the fresh clothes and pushed him inside the bathroom to change. My kitten still had many questions to ask and he continued it throughout till he changed and appeared out looking really cute. He still continued to ask me questions and I was all willing to answer all of them.

"Kitten, we should have breakfast." I stated making him stop himself from the investigation he had started right after Weir left. "Okay..." he said softly. I asked him to head towards the dining room while I hurried to get fresh and change into comfortable clothes.

I walked towards the dining room and saw Pete already seated and waiting for me. After spending some time at my home, he was finally getting used to the food he was being served. He was still curious when he would see a new dish and inquire about it. But most of his questions were already answered.

"Let's have breakfast, then we will play video games." I said. "Yeahhhhhh!!" Pete exclaimed. His happiness clearly visible in his eyes. We finished breakfast and then were headed towards my bedroom.

When Pete entered the place, he looked around all fascinated. I should get used to this sight but I still don't!! "Is this your room?" he asked while inspecting it. "Yes my kitten. It's my room." I replied. He looked around checking each and everything and asking questions. He picked up few things from my childhood and asked me about them. I explained to them about it and also told him about the memories those things held.

Finally, after he was done with the inspection, we were finally going to play the games but then, my cell phone started to ring. I fished it out and saw the incoming call from my father. I frowned knowing that it was important and I will have to pick it up.

I pressed the answer button and placed the cell phone against my ear. "Hello por!!" I greeted. "Hello Ae. I would like you to come to my office right now and get Pete along." He commanded. Why does he sound annoyed?

"Por, is anything wrong?" I inquired. "No questions!! Do as I say." He said. I had no other option than agreeing to him and promising to be there in time. I disconnected the call and turned around to spill the news to Pete.

"Kitten, por wants us to be there at office. Go, get ready and I'll be there soon." I spoke. "But Ae... We were going to play video games!!" he said in protest. "Yes my dear... We were supposed to but por had asked us to come as soon as possible. So we will have to leave now. We can play games after we return." I said. I can see his sulking face as he got up and left the room.

I was completely dumbfounded seeing him showing his emotions. This was the first time I have seen him sulking. It also made me happy because I understood that he was letting me see his other side. Also trusted me to do things that he normally avoided with others.

I stood up from my seat and walked towards the closet. I grabbed the clothes and then soon changed while heading in the direction of Pete's room. I knocked on the door and opened it to find it empty. I went and check the bathroom but that too was empty. I returned back to the door thinking of calling James when I heard some voices.

"But I was going to play video game with Ae na..... Last time, Pond also promised of playing but then left without doing so. Now Ae also did the same." Pete was speaking in his grumpy tone. "Pete, he must be having some urgent matter otherwise he will never break the promise he made to you. How about this? You be a good boy, go with Ae and return and I will give you lot many chocolates." James spoke.

"But video games?" Pete asked again. My heart was melting hearing his cute voice. "I'll play with you." James finally said. "You know to play?" Pete asked to confirm. "Yes... I know. So, now be a good boy, go and change to fresh clothes and hurry back before Ae comes." James said.

I heard footsteps approaching and immediately hid behind the pillar. I watch Pete enter his room and close the door behind. I waited there for a while and soon, Pete appeared out all dressed up and looking presentable. I smiled seeing him.

He then rushed downstairs and I can hear him call for James. I followed him, taking slow steps so that I could get some time to hear what they talk. "That's like a good boy!!" James praised. "Why do you think por would have called me?" Pete asked.

"May be because of some work. You don't have to worry, he is really nice." James assured. "Who else will be there?" Pete inquired. "Don't know. Usually, there are people working in office and some visitors. If he had called you both so I guess there wouldn't be anyone. Just think that you are getting one more opportunity to go out." James said.

"Are you ready?" I asked making my appearance in front of the two. "Yes young master. Pete is ready to leave." James informed. They two have bonded so well in few days that Pete was finding it easier to confide in him. I have known James from my childhood, he had been there all the time as I grew up.

"Don't forget your promise." Pete stated. "What promise?" I asked even though I knew what they were talking about. "Nothing khrab...." Pete replied while smiling shyly. I knew too well that James will surely tell me what they both were talking about. "Drive safe young master. Take care Pete." James said.

"Come..." I said while holding Pete's hand and pulling him along with me while we walked out of the place. I made him sit in the passenger seat while I hurried towards the driver side. Don't know what's the matter that por had called me so urgently.

I pulled out of the premises, driving in the direction of the company. Pete was quiet all the time and I was stealing glances at him in between. He didn't look sad but he also wasn't excited. He looked out of the window watching the view as we passed by.

Finally, we arrived at the company and I parked the car in basement. Pete looked around the place. "It's soooo big." Pete said, his expression amused. "Come, Por will be waiting for us." I said while pulling him towards the elevator.

The ride in the elevator to the office was all silent as my kitten didn't even look at me. I tried to start the conversation but he was not in a mood to talk. We finally reached the top floor and the doors of the elevator opened revealing the desk outside my father's office where the receptionist was seated. She greeted us politely as usual as we walked towards the cabin.

I knocked on the door and opened it. I saw my father talking to two people seated in front of him. He gestured me to come in and my eyes landed on the two sitting in front of my father. "YOU!!!!!" I yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 2.1K 45
Intouch and Pitchaya families have been friends for quite sometime and decide to get their sons married.. Pete's marriage is announced with the elder...
162K 3.6K 23
"In public you are my secretary in private you are Daddy's boy..... "👉👌 LBC fan fiction..... #5 rules in our relationship: * call me Daddy * Don'...
152K 5.2K 48
Pete, is a quiet guy in the campus every girls likes him, even guys likes him. Until one day he met someone that will change his life. Ae, is the bul...
9.6K 224 22
TW: self harm, abuse, suicidal thoughts, gun violence, homophobia, religious trauma, swearing After concluding that their son was nothing more than a...