CHOSEN ONE || ᷝ ͤ ᷚ ⷶ ͨ ͥ ͤ...

由 Annxmikaleson

"ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ɪ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ғᴀɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ" [Not edited] ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁️ ... 更多

✿CHOSEN ONE✿
♡♤♡
❀𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒔 𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒚❀
𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦!
✦CHAPTER 1✦
✦The Cast✦
✦CHAPTER 2✦
✦CHAPTER 3✦
✦CHAPTER 4✦
✦CHAPTER 5✦
✦CHAPTER 6✦
✦CHAPTER 7✦
✦CHAPTER 8✦
✦CHAPTER 9✦
✦CHAPTER 10✦
✦CHAPTER 11✦
✦CHAPTER 12✦
✦CHAPTER 13✦
✦CHAPTER 14✦
✦CHAPTER 15✦
✦CHAPTER 16✦
✦THE CAST 2.0✦
✦CHAPTER 17✦
✦CHAPTER 18✦
✦CHAPTER 19✦
✦CHAPTER 20✦
✦CHAPTER 21✦
✦CHAPTER 22✦
✦CHAPTER 23✦
✦CHAPTER 24✦
✦CHAPTER 25✦
✦CHAPTER 26✦
✦The CAST 3.O✦
✦CHAPTER 27✦
✦CHAPTER 28✦
✦CHAPTER 29✦
✦CHAPTER 30✦
✦CHAPTER 32✦
✦CHAPTER 33✦
✦CHAPTER 34✦
✦CHAPTER 35✦
✦CHAPTER 36✦
✦CHAPTER 37✦
✦CHAPTER 38✦
✦CHAPTER 39✦
✦CHAPTER 40✦
✦CHAPTER 41✦
✦CHAPTER 42✦
✦CHAPTER 43✦
✦CHAPTER 44✦
✦CHAPTER 45✦
ANNOUNCEMENT!
✦chapter 46✦

✦CHAPTER 31✦

2.6K 101 48
由 Annxmikaleson

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

My pain is self-chosen
At least, so the prophet says
I could either burn
Or cut off my pride and buy some time
A head full of lies is the weight, tied to my waist

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

THIRD PERSON'S POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

A few hours ago..

Stefan and Damon was sitting on the either side of the bed containing a peacefully sleeping Faith in the middle. It been two weeks since Faith has fell into her slumber, two weeks without her giggles, mischiefs, rants about her dramatic entrance into Bollywood. Two weeks without seeing her binging on her favorite series with her favourite snacks. Two weeks without happiness and peace in the family.

"You know I finally watched the series you begged me to watch. I have to say that it's quite funny. But pheobe is a weird girl. No wonder why you love her" Damon chuckled and placed his hands on hers.

Stefan on the other side of the bed strokes Faith's head,looking at his peacefully sleeping twin.

"Why did you do this to us? You left us! You knew we are humans,right? Will we be able to see you again?" Damon asked,wiping the tears from his cheeks.

"Stefanie is keep on asking why her aunty is always sleeping. How will I explain it to her that her brat of an aunt did a spell and fell into a sleep in spell?" Damon said before smashing the vase that was kept on the table on the floor.

"Did you just call me a bratt?" The brothers heard a Hoarse voice from the bed which made them look up to see Faith with an offended look.

Both the brother let out a gasp while looking at their awaken sister. For one Moment they thought they were day dreaming or shifting to their desired reality.

"You are awake?" Damon asked, not able to believe his own eyes.

"Um..i guess iam." Faith answered while she got up and sat on the bed. she rise her eyebrows as she wondered why her brothers are making a big deal of her waking up from a nap.

"You are.." Stefan trailed off and stared at Faith, unable to find words.

"Umm..Iam Your sister, Faith or should I say Regina phalange?" Faith chuckled as she was amused by both of her brothers reaction.

After hearing her chuckles, Stefan jumped to the bed, grabbing his twin in his arms tightly, hesitating to leave her.

Damon also joined her, capturing his sister in a squeesy hug. Faith giggled and gave a kiss both to her brother on their cheeks.

"What was that sound?" Elena and Caroline burst into the room hearing the smashing sound of glass but saw an awaken Faith sitting on the bed in their husband's arms.

"You are awake" Elena said before chuckling  at Faith with a teary eyes.

Caroline vamp sped towards Faith before hugging her and saying "I missed you"

Faith giggled and looked at everyone in the room, being happy to see her woke up from her little  nap.

"Aww. I feel so loved" She commented before she saw Bonnie coming inside the room with anticipation filled in her eyes.

"Hey Bonnie. Look everyone is so proud of me waking up from a nap. Wanna join?" She asked innocently as she wasn't aware of how long she took the nap.

"Omg! you are awake" Bonnie said to which Faith replied "You bet your ass, Iam"

Bonnie chuckled and hugged Faith, mentally thanking every God she prayed to.

They broke the hug before Faith asked everyone "So, what wrong with you guys?"

She raised her eye brows, looking at everyone as she was genuinely surprised of their unusual reaction to her waking up.

"Do you know how long you were sleeping?" Damon asked, a hint of anger in his voice.

"Um,like, for.." She trailed off as she couldnt understand if it's morning or noon now.

"For 2 weeks" Stefan answered for her which made Faith widen her eyes in shock.

"You are kidding me,right?" Faith asked, partially not being able to believe what her twin brother said.

"We kidding you? You almost died while doing that stupid spell" Damon yelled at her which made her startle.

"Oh my god! did it work? The spell?" She asked in anticipation which made Damon more angry.

"Don't you understand,Faith? You were on the verge of dying! Because the lose of high amount of energy from your body. You fell back into that damn slumber! What the hell were you thinking? Being a hero?" Damon howled at her.

Faith looked down in guilt and hurt after hearing Damon yelling at her for doing something she considered would be a good thing.

Elena asked Damon to calm down and stop yelling as she saw Faith's face twitching into sadness.

Faith looked up at Bonnie and asked about the spell with a disappointed look "So it didn't work?"

Bonnie sighed before smiling at her as she motioned at someone to enter to the room.

A confused Faith looked at the person and gasped in surprise as the guy Bonnie showed the picture of and talked so affectionately of stood infront of her.

"Enzo?" Faith asked to reassure.

"Hey!" He said while smiling at the girl.

Faith got excited so she became hyperactive and said "So it worked.Shit!"

She covered her mouth and said "Sorry no shit. It's ,in fact, great!" She said which made Bonnie walk towards her and sit beside her.

"Faith, I know you did this to make us happy but this little good deed of your nearly took your life. No matter how powerful you are, please put yourself first. Sometimes it's essentials to be selfish" Bonnie said in a rhetorical tone.

"But it put a smile of your face I have never seen before. See, how happy you are" Faith said while cupping Bonnie's face in her hands.

"At the cost of losing you" Bonnie said.

Faith sighed and looked at Stefan "Its in our blood, isn't it steff?" She joked but Stefan couldn't laugh to it as he was still mad at her pulling that stunt.

"Why everyone is so gloomy,here? Call kol. He is more fun to be with" Faith said which made Damon lose it again.

"After everything you still want to go them? They were using you! Don't you understand?" Damon threw allegation that is not true out of frustration which made Faith rose in anger.

"Using me? It was my decision! Why are you blaming them?" Faith yelled back at him.

"This is enough. Pack your bags, we are going back to mystic falls" Damon said which made her huff in anger.

"How? Our houses got burnt by those witches and they can still be there. It's safe for us to stay in Mystic falls"  Faith tried to reason with him.

"About that. While you were busy dying, the witches attacked the compound and came for you. They made a big fight but we managed to defeat them. So there is no more reason to stay here" Damon said.

"What do you meant by 'we'? Did you fight with them?" Faith asked though she know he didn't as he is a human they are a bunch of deadly witches.

Damon didn't answer to this so Faith spatted at him "The mikaelsons protected me. The same Mikaelson whom you alleged of trying to kill me"

She crossed her her arms against her chest and said while moving closer to Damon "Such an irony"

"We have already ask Rick to arrange the Lockwood mansion for us to stay until we could built the house again. So pack your bags and get ready" He said while staring at her.

"How can you just order and expect everyone to follow you according to your wish? Don't I get to say anything?" Faith asked in disbelief.

"No! Since you decided to go behind us and nearly kill yourself" Damon answered.

"But iam still alive for God sake!" Faith screamed in frustration.

"We are going back to mystic falls. No more discussion" Damon said before walking away but Faith stopped him.

"What if I don't want to? It's your decision not mine" Faith said which made Damon turn around and look at her.

"If you are living under my house, eating my good and spending my money, then you have to follow my rules" Damon spatted whuch felt like knives piercing through her heart with a force.

Her eyes began to fill up with tears and her throat got hitched, making her unable to speak anything

"And you are grounded" He said while pointing his finger at her.

"Damon!" Elena yelled at him and followed him as he walked away from the room.

Bonnie, Enzo and caroline slowly moved away from the room to give Faith some personal space.

Faith looked at Stefan, her eyes searching for his as he placed his hands on her cheeks
"He didn't mean it" He said to console her.

"But we are going back,Faith.There is no change in it. Sorry for taking this decision without your consent" Stefan said before leaving her alone in the room.

After everyone left, She burst into tears. Her cheeks becoming red than ever. Her throat and head screeching in pain because of the her hurting heart.

She went to the mirror and looked at herself. Her eyes getting swollen, cheeks damp in the tears. She looked so weak which made sob more.

"Why he is angry with me? I did something good and this is how I get repaid?" She said through her sobs,her innocent heart aching because of her brother's words.

"Iam not weak! Iam strong" She said before wiping all her tears from her cheeks. She took a deep breath to stop her sobs and looked at the mirror before saying "No one tells me what to do. No one"

Bonnie,enzo, Stefan and Caroline went outside to buy something to cheer up Faith and for themselves as it was a new year eve and their last day at New Orleans.

"You shouldn't have to be harsh with her" Elena said to Damon who was placing a sleeping Stefanie on the bed.

"I had to. You don't know Faith. She is driven by compassion. If she continue to stay here, she will keep on making sacrifices and I can't allow that" He said while sitting on the bed beside Elena.

"Yeah,but we have to talk to Rebekah before we leave. No matter what did happened, they still welcomed us and protected Faith. They deserve to get a proper goodbye" Elena said which made Damon nod.

"Iam sorry. Your house is keep on getting burnt" Damon said which made Elena chuckle.

"It's okay but what you said to Faith wasn't. I mean you are unemployed. So technically iam the one who is taking care of her" She said to offend Damon in which she succeed.

"Hello? Wait till I open my own bar. Iam gonna be a billionaire" Damon said in offence.

"Yeah! You sure will be" She said before kissing him.

"Iam gonna take a shower" Elena said before standing up.

"Can I join you?" Damon asked with a smirk.

"No! You made my sister cry. So no you cant" she said before entering the shower.

"That is unfair!" Damon exclaimed.

"No. What you did to her was unfair. Go and make things right between you two. I don't want two angry Salvatores staying with me when we go back to mystic falls.

"Fine" Damon said before taking out his phone to call Hope to inform about Faith.

After talking to Hope he made his way to Faith's room. He knocked at the door and asked permission to enter to which she agreed.

When Damon opened the door,he saw a well dressed, freshened up Faith standing before the mirror as she was applying a very mascara.

Damon titled his head in surprise and said "Strange. Because I was going to ask you to dress up as I thought we could go for a ride"

He showed his 1969 Chevy Camaro's keys and shaked to make the jingling sound.

Faith slowly turned and walked towards Damon "How do I look?" She asked with a smirk.

"Hot" He said before winking at her.

"Thanks" she said before setting her hair.

"So shall we go?" He asked with a smug smile.

"Nop.we are going nowhere" Faith said which made Damon frown.

"But iam" Faith said before doing a spell to make him unconscious.

Damon fell on the bed with a thud and she took the keys from his hand before saying

"No tells me what to do"

AUTHOR'S NOTE
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey lovelies!!!!! How was this chapter??? Do u like it??Tbh I wanted to slap Damon so much during this chapter but can u blame him? He is being protective his sister....

So ready for some Klaith scenes,huh?

Thankyou for choosing this book to read and hope you all enjoyed!

©-klefamille0tps

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

76.3K 3K 16
꧁•⊹٭𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎٭⊹•꧂ ╭┈──── ◌ೄ◌ྀ ˊˎ 𝓔𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵 (𝙖𝙙𝙟.) - 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣�...
975K 23.9K 55
𝐀 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭...
3.4K 110 7
- 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗢𝗥 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗵 𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 �...
71.1K 2.6K 19
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚-- 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 /ˈ𝐫ɛ𝐯(ə)𝐫𝐢/ 𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬; �...