TejRan : What Love Feels Like

By dreams_and_beyond

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblan... More

Prologue
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Epilogue
One Shot 1
One Shot 2

Part-5

6.3K 487 53
By dreams_and_beyond

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

"mumma....how are you...." teja sat on the bed and face timed his mom.

"i am good beta....is it?" she was taken aback seeing teja's background. She nodded.

"me and aru are staying with him....he came to know....i told him....it's a long story....i signed a show and got to know that he is my costar and then he met aru in the park and my assistant took her on set and he met her there and i ended up telling him....we mutually agreed to stay together for aru...."

She smiled happily with tears.

"that's great beta....i cannot be any happier....i will tell everybody...." she said in excitement.

"mumma i am scared...." she gulped.

"scared that you will fall weak?beta forgive him...." she said slowly. "i know i shouldn't be saying this but i am his mom....beta forgive him....i know he is not happy....you know it too...."

"mom to forgive him he has to apologise....forget apology he doesn't even own up to his mistakes...." teja wiped her tears.

"i.... i just wish this was easy teju...." she said wiping her own tears.

Karan entered the room because the door was open and stopped seeing her screen.

"sorry...." he muttered under his breath. "hi maa....i will wait outside...." he gulped and turned to leave.

"sunny...." he heard his mom speak.

He turned slowly and looked at her with tears in his eyes.

"beta come here...." she said slowly.

He walked and sat beside her keeping a respectful distance from teja.

"you hid it mumma....you all did...." he gulped.

"she is my daughter sunny....you broke her....that is not what i had taught you beta....i was upset with you....we all were....we have seen teja....we have seen her heartbroken....she would not speak with anyone....you don't know how much it took on our part to even get her out of that....to make her talk....and then she....we got to know that she is pregnant....she didn't want to face you....and we didn't want to force her into anything that will affect her mentally sunny....and honestly i was also upset with you....everyone was....what you did was wrong and you get punished for mistakes sunny...."

Karan didn't know what to feel. Knowing teja had gone through that made him feel terrible. All he wanted to do was to hold her close to him and shower her with love and tell her everything. All the truth. But his hurt was way too much as well. Nobody believed him. He licked his dry lips. He was tired. Too tired to explain. Too tired to even try to fix this.

"not always maa....not always are those punished who makes the mistake....sometimes those are punished whom people think that they must have made the mistake...." he chuckled.

Teja immediately looked at him and scanned his face. It was blank and broken. She wanted to wipe the tears away from his cheeks but she fought with herself and stopped herself. She cannot do this to herself. She cannot fall weak.

Before his mom could say anything he got up.

"I'll talk to you later....take care mumma...." he smiled a bit and went out of the room.

"mumma he misses you all....whatever happened was between us....yes i know i involved you people by telling you and staying there but then please be normal with him....all of you...."

"we are normal with him beta...."

"i know mumma....but he will overthink and rethink everything because you helped me hide it from him....so he will think that you are not talking to him from heart...."

His mom nodded. "i will make sure sunny is fine beta....but i also want you to be fine....and for you to be fine i know you need sunny....i want my daughter to be happy teja...." she said lovingly.

That might never happen again mom. She thought to herself but smiled and nodded.

"take care mumma...." she said lovingly.

"you too beta...." she said softly and they disconnected the call.

She sighed and opened her and aru's luggage and arranged her clothes in their cupboard. Karan had asked her not to arrange aru's clothes because he will get a new wardrobe for her by the next day. She took out his hoodie from the suitcase and smelled it. This was the only thing that had kept her going in all these years apart from aru. His hoodie. His smell. Whenever she would want to feel him , she had hugged the hoodie. And she got her sunny. She smelled it again and hugged it closer to her body and closed her eyes. She could feel her hot tears along her cheeks. Why did he have to break everything?Her everything? She sobbed and covered her face with the hoodie so that no sound came. She didn't know how much time had passed , but after what seemed like eternity , she put the hoodie in the cupboard making sure to hide it under her clothes properly to hide it from him in case he opened her section by mistake. Although she knew that won't even touch her section.

She composed herself and came outside and sat on the couch where karan and aru were sitting and watching cartoon.

"karan i need some stuffs for the kitchen....should i make the list and give it to manoj bhaiya or should i get it myself from the store?" she asked without looking at him. She wanted their conversations to be minimum otherwise she knew that she would lose it.

"we are going to the mall tomorrow for choco pie....we can get it from there...." he said looking at the screen.

"i have to clean the fridge....there is no space to keep ketchup cheese juice....it has all the garbage of the world...." she said finally looking at him. She didn't know why she was having this conversation with him. "it is filled with drinks...."

"do whatever you want teja....it's your kitchen....just don't throw my things away in the dustbin please...."

"and what if i do?because half of those deserve to be in the dustbin....don't tell me you have started to drink every night?"

"obviously not...." he looked at her immediately. "sometimes...."

"then why is the fridge filled with only that?" she raised her brows.

"what will i do with ketchup and cheese teja?" he sighed. "you were the one who had those....now that you are back and i am sure my choco pie loves those too we will get everything...."he said and realised that he wa speaking a bit too much. "sorry...." he muttered under his breath awkwardly and looked back at the screen.

Teja realised that even she was talking more than what was required and looked away awkwardly.

"on the contrary of what i said earlier you can throw whatever you dislike out....doesn't matter if it's mine or not....you and choco pie should be comfortable...." he said without looking at her.

Teja looked at him to scan his expression. She didn't know what was happening. Who is this guy?who was the guy she saw 4 years back?which karan should she have believed?because the person sitting in front of her cannot possibly do what he did. He cannot possibly break her heart. But he did. She didn't know what to believe. Everything in her head had started to bundle up in confusion.

"aru baby it's time for dinner...." teja got up and went to the kitchen and served their dinner and kept everything on the dining table. Omi had asked all the staff and team to leave so that the family gets time together.

Karan picked her up and made her sit on the table and sat on the chair in front of her.

She forwarded his plate in front of him and started to feed aru one bite and had one bite herself while he started to eat as well. It was after ages that he was having dinner at home.

After dinner Teja made her wash her mouth and karan kept the plates in the sink.

Karan picked aru up and made her brush her teeth and made her lay down on the bed and covered her with the blanket properly.

"mumma story...." she pouted looking at teja and she chuckled and laid down beside her. Karan also laid down beside her on the other side and wrapped his arms around aru.

Teja caressed her hair and told her a story and chuckled softly seeing both of them sleeping like a baby. Same face. Same pout. Aru holding his one hand and his other wrapped around her , hugging her tightly. She smiled softly. How much she had wanted this to happen. Only if they were together happily.

She sighed and kissed her forehead. As much as she wanted to kiss his forehead , she resisted herself and covered herself with the blanket and drifted of to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.5K 4.2K 13
A story that can be a reality
36.9K 1.7K 14
writer's pov This book is based on some of the episodes of biggboss and contains one shots and short stories related to biggboss,it will be both imag...
203K 24.8K 77
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW STORY OF OUR FAVOURITE "Karan Kundrra" & "Tejasswi Wayangankar" ❤️ Not a normal contract marriage but contra...
39.7K 1.8K 18
Disclaimer :- All characters are imaginary. This story is purely work on fanfiction. This story is completely imaginary any incidents are not related...